Jungle Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

With that thought in mind, as he drew back from a painful strike at the back of her throat, she sucked crazily and deeply. She managed to pull back a little to avoid total blockage in her throat, and sucked again and again. She had a little surge of triumph as he began to grunt, gasp and groan. Yes, his thrust became harder and swifter, but he was going to shoot. She was sure.

Her certainty was justified as he began to pulse wave after wave of his cream down her throat. God, there was nowhere else for it to go, his cockhead was so close to her tonsils. She swallowed and swallowed. The pulsing went on and on, and crazily, Melissa thought of it as like swallowing the waterfall she had bathed in. At last, it stopped and his cock remained along her tongue, but amazingly it was as hard as ever.

At some time during the blowjob his fingers had started sliding back and forwards along her moist crevice and had stirred up her own juices. He was drawing back his long, hard cock from her mouth, and Melissa wasn't sure what would happen next. She didn't have long to wait, for as he drew back from her face, he placed his hands under her armpits and lifted her body up high.

What was he going to do with her? He had drawn her close so that her open legs were on either side of his chest. Now he was allowing her to slide her moistness down to where his steel rod was waiting. It poked a little vainly as she reached that area. Almost impulsively she reached down her hand, and guided it directly to where she wanted it.

His manhood slid easily upwards as she skewered herself on it. A gasp of contentment escaped her lips as he lunged into her deepest part. Melissa was staggered when, with her legs wrapped around him, his cock throbbing inside her, he began walking away from the slabs. Holy hell, she was being fucked at walking pace. She heard a murmur of surprise from the observing tribesmen.

With the vague remaining taste of his cum on her tongue, the stimulation of his cock filling her up with its girth, each step he took was exciting. Seeing that they were heading towards his hut was just overwhelming. His cock stirred like some magic drill deep inside her. How could he fuck while walking? Yes, he had the advantage of the meckdok, which hadn't been offered to her. She didn't care, it was all too exhilarating.

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers