Junior Wife Bullied

Info
Your sister wives humiliate and discipline you
7.3k words
4.56
3.1k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers

[This story is per the request of a special Kitten who loves to fantasize about being humiliated by beautiful women with big breasts. Hope you enjoy it, Kitten!]

[Optional task - do as many parts of the following as you can: wear just a little t-shirt and panties. Put your hair in pigtails. Lay on the floor and color in an adult coloring book as you listen to the story. Have a vibrator inside you, running on low, the entire time. Do not cum.]

Mmhm. I see. Let me recap to make sure I understand the situation correctly.

I purchased you, my new wife, from Shebay. You had just graduated college and were so eager to be married, to be auctioned off to a husband so you could start your new life. You were dressed in a beautiful, low-cut wedding gown before being packaged in a wooden crate with air holes in the top. It took hours for you to be delivered to my home. You were packed in so tightly, your knees to your chest, the wooden walls of the crate pressing against you from all sides. No way to open the crate from the inside. It was very boring, with just a little vibrator in your pussy running on low to make sure you would be ready for your new husband’s pleasure.

You expected the crate to be opened immediately upon delivery. After all, I was expecting you. So you were surprised when the crate sat on the floor of the house and nothing happened. You were so eager to meet me. You hadn’t been told anything about me. You knew a man had purchased you as his bride, but you knew nothing about me. Not my name, not my age or what I looked like or what I liked in the bedroom. You were nervous and excited, hoping I would like you.

You sat there in the crate as the minutes ticked by. Eventually you heard footsteps. Then conversation. Women’s voices. The thick crate walls muffled the noise so you couldn’t understand what was being said. You wondered who those women were. Servants? Family? Or maybe you had been delivered to the wrong house?

Footsteps again. Then silence. You started to get worried. The crate was feeling very, very small and you had been in there a long time. Was anyone going to let you out? Would you be forgotten? That vibrator was driving you crazy, but it was too low to make you orgasm, and in the small box you couldn’t move your arms enough to touch yourself. You felt a bit of panic. Could you get out of the crate if you had to? You pressed against the walls of the crate. You knocked on them, as if knocking on a door, and tried to call out. Still, nothing happened. You screamed and tried to kick the side of the crate. That was pointless. The crate was quite secure, and you could only move a few inches.

You had to sit there and deal with it. You were trapped. If you moved, you could feel the crate brushing against your shoulders and legs on either side. You had to keep your knees up to your chest, because you couldn’t move your legs out in front of you. The top of the cage was only a few inches above your head. The air holes let in a little light, but only a little, and none were positioned so you could see out through them.

You just had to wait, and to try to get your mind off that vibrator buzzing between your legs. You hoped your wedding gown wouldn’t be dirty and sweaty. You had hoped to be on my bed now, with my cock deep inside you, making a woman out of you. Instead you had been set aside, like a forgotten toy buried in a toy chest.

You were in the crate for at least an hour before it was finally opened. Two women helped you out of the crate. You were surprised and intimidated by how pretty they were. Alpha was nearly six feet tall in her stiletto heels. She wore a low-cut, tight red minidress to showcase her massive, jiggly breasts. Blonde-haired Beta, on the other hand, wore tiny white short shorts and a crop top so revealing it was almost a bra. She seemed very fit and flexible, making you feel weak and out of shape by comparison. They told you that you weren’t my first wife. You weren’t my second wife. You were my third wife, and your name from now on would be Gamma. You were commanded to forget that you had ever had any other name.

I trust you haven’t forgotten that, by the way. I don’t want you to ever say your previous name, whatever it was. I don’t want you to even think of that name.

Alpha and Beta explained that my business trip had been extended due to a work emergency and that it would be several days before I returned home to meet my latest bride. They said they would help you settle in.

They took you to a bathroom and removed the wedding gown. You protested that you could undress and dress yourself. They said that sister wives take care of each other. You explained that you would need the wedding gown whenever I returned. They said they would make sure you would be prepared for me.

They removed the vibrator from your wet little pussy and turned it off. They laughed about how wet you were. They said your princess parts were really happy. That's what they called your pussy - your “princess parts.” You thought it was a little demeaning, but didn’t say anything. You wanted to make a good impression on your sister wives.

You resisted when they told you to lick and suck the vibrator clean. Tasting your own pussy juices? In front of other girls? That seemed so humiliating. They told you that I love it when girls taste their own juices. That often I ordered them to rub their greedy little pussies and taste themselves while I watched. That much is true. That does make me happy.

They kept pressing you to lick the vibrator. They suggested that maybe you were a coward. That you didn’t have what it took to be a good wife and make me happy. You caved easily into whatever they wanted. You started raising the vibrator to your lips when they stopped you.

Alpha sat down and pulled you onto her lap. She made you feel small, especially with her ridiculously large breasts right there against the side of your face. Beta held your hands down in your lap as Alpha held the vibrator to your lips and slipped it inside. She ordered you to lick it. You licked it like a lollipop. You sucked it like a dirty little whore. And secretly, you enjoyed being forced to taste yourself. It seemed so deliciously naughty.

After humiliating you in that fashion, they set aside the vibrator and picked you up and set you in the warm bath water. You protested that you were perfectly capable of getting into a bathtub on your own. They said you had a hard day, what with being trapped in a tiny crate for hours, and that you were being cute.

The two of them bathed you with washcloths and gentle touches. Beta paid particularly careful attention to your pussy. She teased you, saying that you were a dirty girl and that you had gotten your princess parts extra filthy with how horny and naughty you had been. She kept gently stroking and caressing your pussy with the cloth. At first you were embarrassed and tried to pretend it wasn’t happening. You tried hard not to react. But then you started pressing your eager pussy and clit against her touch. That’s when Alpha started “cleaning” your tits. She soaped up your breasts and started squeezing them with washcloths and pinching your nipples. Eventually you broke down and asked them to make you cum. They laughed at you. They said it was naughty of you to want to cum before you consummated your marriage. That only a shameless slut would dream of having an orgasm before her husband enjoyed her. That made you feel embarrassed and small. You tried to not ask for an orgasm, despite how energetically those two beautiful women were “cleaning” your most sensitive of places.

Finally the bath was over. They helped you out of the top and briskly rubbed you down with a big fluffy towel, as if you were a helpless child. Then they dressed you in little pink panties and a little pink t-shirt that said “BABYGIRL” on the front in big white letters. You asked where the rest of your clothes were. They said it was almost bedtime and that is what you would be wearing for bed. Of course, you knew that your husband’s household would provide clothing for you. As an auctioned bride, you weren’t shipped with any clothing or other possessions. Your husband would choose what you would wear and would provide clothing. But still, you had expected to have some say in the matter.

They explained that you didn’t belong in your husband’s bed until after consummating the marriage. But you had your own little room. Alpha took you by the hand and guided you there. You weren’t sure how to feel about that. It seemed a little silly to hold another adult’s hand, like a child crossing the street. On the other hand, it felt kind of nice to have physical contact with another human being. It made you feel strangely cared for, in a way.

The room was small and pretty basic. The sheets and blankets on the little bed were a neutral, unassuming gray. Then Beta told you that you had a gift to welcome you to your new home. She pressed a stuffed animal into your hands. A cat. You thought you were far too old for stuffed animals. However, you didn’t want to be rude and insult your sister wives, especially after how nice they had been. You hugged the kitty cat to your chest and found it to be strangely comforting. Alpha had you lay down on the little bed. She started rubbing your back. That was really soothing and made you feel safe and relaxed. Beta left. After a few minutes she came back, wearing a hot pink teddy that was very small and revealing, especially between her legs. You politely told her that she looked beautiful.

Beta started reading a bedtime story to you, and then Alpha left to get changed. You tried to say that bedtime stories were for children. You would be fine, you just needed some sleep. Beta laughed and said you were adorable. She told you to be quiet and enjoy the story. So you listened to the bedtime story without complaining, even though it was a story for children. Something about beautiful princesses being chained outdoors, waiting for dragons to steal them away.

Alpha returned, wearing a pale blue babydoll. Her huge breasts swayed invitingly with every step she took. She went back to giving you a backrub. You tried to ask why they had beautiful, fancy lingerie and you just wore a t-shirt and panties. They just shushed you.

You fell asleep quickly. With the warm bath, the backrub and the bedtime story and the stuffed animal, you felt incredibly relaxed.

* * *

The next morning you woke up and stretched, feeling refreshed. Or at least you tried to. Something was in the way. You tried to move and then looked at yourself. Soft pink cuffs were locked around your wrists and ankles. Little chains, about a foot long, were between your wrists and between your ankles. A strap connected your ankle chains to the foot of the bed. Another strap connected your wrists to the head of the bed.

You knew that, as a bought wife, bondage was likely in your future. You’d almost be disappointed if I took you to bed without tying you to it. But you didn’t anticipate waking up in restraints like this without warning.

There wasn’t much you could do about it, though. You tested the bonds, tugging on them and trying to see if you could open the cuffs. No good. They were snugly fastened on your wrists and ankles and locked securely. You had a little room to shift around in your bed, but not much. You couldn’t touch yourself, unfortunately. You experimentally tried to rub your princess parts against the mattress, but didn’t have much luck getting stimulation. Eventually you settled for just resting, your eyes closed, and wondering about your strange new life.

You were there for about half an hour before Alpha came in. She was wearing a tight red miniskirt, red high heels, a red underbust corset and a black button-up blouse underneath. She asked if you slept well. She addressed you as “babygirl.” Then she said she knew that a little girl like you must be hungry. She unbuttoned her blouse down to the top of the corset and let her huge tits fall out. She leaned down low over you on the bed. You tried to move away, but your restraints held you fast. You couldn’t escape. She pressed her tits on either side of your face. You felt the warm, soft flesh completely covering your face. You couldn’t breathe. She stayed like that for ten long seconds as you started to squirm desperately in your restraints.

Finally she pulled back. You sucked in a desperate breath and then asked her to let you go. She laughed and said you needed to do something first. Then she would let you out of bed. You said you desperately needed to pee. She said that then you better hurry.

She leaned down close again. This time she didn’t smother you. Instead, the stiff nipple of her right breast dangled against your lips. You tried to turn your head away. She said she could always leave and come back in an hour. You whimpered. You hesitated. Then when she started to stand up and turn away, you cried out that you would do it.

She made you call her Mommy. She made you ask “Mommy, may I suck on your breasts?” Only then did she let you take her nipple in your mouth. It quickly became clear that her breasts are extremely sensitive erogenous zones for her. She gave you instructions on what to do and what not to do. Every time you ran your tongue along her nipple she shivered in delight.

You were ready to be done long before she was. It was surprisingly tiring work. Finally, finally she pulled her nipple out of your mouth. She praised you, called you a good girl. You were so eager to be let out of your restraints.

Then she put her other nipple in your mouth and made you do it all over again. She insisted on equal treatment for both.

Your mouth felt exhausted by the time Alpha was finally done. She tucked her gigantic breasts into her button-up blouse, then strained to button it up again. You asked her to let you up. She looked at you for a long, silent moment with an evil smirk on her face and you wondered if she would walk away and leave you trapped. Then she made you say “Mother, may I” again. Finally she released your restraints and let you go to the bathroom.

Then it was time for breakfast. You joined Alpha and Beta. Beta was wearing a blue backless minidress that threatened to expose her entire butt. She also wore matching heels. You were still wearing just your little pink panties and “babygirl” t-shirt. You felt out of place. Underdressed. Intimidated by these beautiful, sharply dressed women who towered over you in their high heels.

You were relieved to see that everything else in the room looked normal. Table, chairs, plates, food. Hopefully the humiliation was over. It was just some initial hazing of a new girl, a joke that went on too long. Now you can get to know your sister wives and prepare for my return.

Shy at first, you listened to Alpha and Beta chat. Then you tried to get involved in the conversation, to learn more about your sister wives. They giggled and said you were being cute. Such a silly little girl. Don’t interrupt while the grown-ups are talking. You felt upset and humiliated.

That’s when Beta leaned over and tickled your side as you were raising a glass of orange juice to your lips. You laughed and squealed and splashed orange juice all over the front of your t-shirt. You were mortified.

Alpha and Beta shook their heads at you, clearly disapproving. They lectured you on how you needed to act like a big girl if you were going to sit at the big girl’s table. Almost before you knew it, your t-shirt was gone and Beta was cleaning you with a washcloth. She paid extra close attention to your breasts, slowly rubbing and squeezing your breasts with the warm, damp cloth, making sure to give each nipple a firm pinch.

Alpha told you that since you couldn't handle an adult glass like a big girl, that you would need to use sippy cups.

You had it. You lost your temper. You yelled at them. You insisted that you were a grown woman. A smart, tough, capable woman with a college degree. You were ready to take on the world. You demanded respect. You demanded to be treated like an adult.

You were so angry you stamped your foot on the floor and clenched your fists.

Then you realized two tall, scary women were looming over you.

Alpha grabbed you by the hair. She sat down and pulled you over her lap. She asked Beta to grab a wooden spoon. You kicked your legs and screamed. You said that you would not accept being spanked. You said they wouldn’t dare!

Then the first blow landed on your bottom. You were so surprised you nearly choked. It hurt! You had nothing to cushion the blow but your thin panties.

Again. And again. Alpha kept laying down forceful smacks with the wooden spoon, striking first one butt cheek, then the other. Beta helped to hold you down.

Twenty swats later, it finally stopped. Your butt felt like it was on fire. The humiliation was worse. Your equals were treating you like a weakling with no rights and no voice. Like a child.

Alpha snapped at you to stand in the corner. You quickly got off her lap. You looked her in the eye and almost cussed her out. Then you saw the determined look on her face and she lifted the wooden spoon threateningly.

Cowed, you scurried over to the nearest corner. You stood there and looked at the wall, not wanting to make eye contact with the fully clothed women that had just humiliated you. But that wasn’t good enough. You yelped when there was a quick, relatively light blow on your bottom. Alpha made you move closer to the corner. She even put a quarter on the wall and made you hold it in place with your nose. She warned you not to let it fall. You could guess what would happen to your poor butt if it failed. She also made you cross your wrists behind your back.

You stood there awkwardly as the women resumed eating and chatting casually with each other. They acted as if you weren’t even there. It was so humiliating to be punished in this way, completely naked except for your little pink panties.

It felt like an eternity when they let you out of the corner. They told you that since you were naughty, you wouldn’t get any more breakfast. You were annoyed by that, but didn’t think it was a good idea to yell at them again.

Beta took you to your room and gave you some clothes. She commented on what a naughty little girl you were, running around in just your panties. Big girls wore clothes. You tried to protest that they made you wear the t-shirt and panties, and they took the t-shirt away. When Beta archly asked if you were talking back, you decided to change your tune and go along with what she wanted.

Beta had you wear a little yellow sundress, white knee-high socks and Mary Janes and matching yellow cotton panties. You asked for a bra. She laughed at you and told you that you were too little. You looked at your breasts and blushed. You wanted to protest and explain you had every right to a bra, but her weird comments just kept you off balance.. She put your hair in pigtails. Then she gave you a coloring book and colored pencils and said they would come back for you later. She then took some pink fake leather cuffs and locked them on you. Two on your wrists. Two on your ankles. In both cases, a short chain connected them, giving you a little freedom of movement but not much. You protested, saying the restraints weren’t necessary. Beta just smiled and told you that the cuffs were to keep you safe, so you wouldn’t wander off and get into trouble. She said they’d come back for you later. Then she left.

So there you were, in a boring, almost empty room. You sat there for some minutes. You tried to look around the room for anything interesting you might have missed, but you were limited to short, halting steps. You had to move slowly and carefully so you wouldn’t trip yourself and fall. You tried to fiddle with the cuffs, but they were locked on securely. No escape there.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers