Junior Wife Bullied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stared at the cover of the coloring book. You had adult friends that insisted coloring was a very soothing activity. You always felt a little weird about it. That coloring was an activity for little girls, not grown women.

You stared at the cover of the coloring book.

You were so freaking bored.

Finally you gave in. You lay awkwardly on the floor, pulled the colored pencils close, and opened the book.

You were startled by what you saw. This was definitely an adult coloring book. Every page showed beautiful women, often in some elegant, exotic or just plain sexy outfit. But it wasn’t just that. Every image was very kinky.

There was a girl in a very revealing french maid uniform, bending down low and dusting a shelf. Her wrists and ankles were in cuffs very much like yours.

Another page showed a girl in a leopard print bikini, tied spreadeagled outdoors between two trees.

Another showed a girl in a beautiful dress and very high heels, her hand in her gentleman’s arm. But a corner of the page showed what she looked like under the dress. She had a running vibrator inside her, and a tight crotch rope tied in place. Rubber bands were tight around the base of her nipples.

Another showed a girl in short shorts and a sports bra, straining in a tight hogtie.

You quickly flipped through the book. Every single page was like that. Hot girls were all over the place, getting bound, gagged, spanked, teased and otherwise put through rough kinky treatment.

You threw the book against the wall. What kind of weird joke was this? What sort of pervert did they think you were?

You got back into a sitting position. You waited.

You looked around to see if there was any clock in the room, even though you knew there wasn’t. You waited.

You sighed. You were so bored. Resignedly, you went to get the book back. Rather than struggle to get to your feet and risk tripping, you moved the short distance on hands and knees.

You let out a startled cry as the door slammed open. Alpha was there. She teased you about being unladylike - the hem of your skirt riding up as you crawled, showing off your panties. She sweetly asked if you were enjoying the coloring book. You blushed, looking at the book. You weren’t sure what was worse. Being embarrassed that you hadn’t even started coloring, being embarrassed about the explicit scenes in the book, or being angry that they were putting you through this humiliating scenario.

Alpha explained that she thought you might be getting thirsty. She announced that she had a sippy cup of apple juice for you, then she put it on the floor beside you. You complained that you were perfectly capable of using a regular glass. She asked if you needed more corner time. You shut up.

She left again. You waited a minute or two, but it was clear she wasn’t coming back quickly, and the room wasn’t any more exciting than it had been so far.

You settled down and started coloring. You decided you might as well go through the pages in order. You started with the slutty french maid. Black for the maid uniform, that was easy. There were some books on a bookshelf. You gave them a variety of colors. Then you got to the soft, fake leather cuffs on the girl’s wrists and ankles.

You hesitated. Why did they have to give you such a perverted coloring book? This was embarrassing!

You took the easy way out and colored her cuffs pink, like your own.

For some reason you felt a bit of a tingle between your legs. You pressed your thighs together and decided to ignore it. It would pass.

* * *

You were able to complete several pages before your sister wives finally returned. They announced that you would be going out for lunch. What a relief! It would be nice to see something besides the few rooms of this house you’ve seen so far. And they couldn’t act weird in public. Now was finally your chance to connect with them as an equal.

Beta said they knew you hadn’t been able to bring anything with you when you were shipped, so they had a few basics for you, like a hairbrush, chapstick, hair ties. That seemed like a thoughtful gesture to you. Then they showed you that all the items were in an adorably small backpack. The backpack was black, but with a few white lines to make a happy kitty face.

You said it was silly. The sort of thing only a little girl would wear. You asked for a purse you could use.

Alpha told you that you were a little girl. Purses were for grown women. You weren’t allowed to use any. And that if you kept pouting, she would spank you again. You winced. Your bottom was still sore from that morning’s paddling. She then pressed for an apology. You apologized. She made you apologize again, telling you to call her “Mommy.” You hesitated, but thinking of the wooden spoon, you did as she asked. You were eager to get out of the house and go to lunch, where they’d have to act normally.

It was a relief when they unlocked and removed the wrist and ankle cuffs. Then Beta grabbed your arms and pinned them behind your back. You let out a shout of protest as Alpha lifted your skirt and pulled your panties outwards. She slipped a small pink device into your panties, where it snapped into place - perhaps with magnets. You demanded to know what it was. She said it would make you happy and not to worry about it. Then they took you out of the house.

They insisted you sit in the back of the car. There seemed to be a lot more straps and buckles than necessary. Alpha fastened you in, her large, warm boobs swinging forward and touching your face briefly. There was the standard waist strap. There were two shoulder straps, holding you tightly against the back seat like a harness. There were little straps to fasten your ankles, and two little straps and buckles to hold your wrists against the back of the seat on either side of you. You couldn’t move. It was ridiculously secure. But it would be hard for anyone from the outside of the car to know anything strange was happening.

An LCD screen lit up, playing cartoons. Well, at first they seemed like cute cartoons or anime. But it wasn’t long before medieval people were tying pretty princesses to stakes for dragons, or a curvy woman in a ridiculously tight prison uniform tried to escape and was roughly wrestled down and restrained, or an extremely flexible female spy squeezed her way through ventilation shafts, only to find herself trapped halfway through a hole in a wall, betrayed by a companion, completely vulnerable for anyone behind her to do as they pleased.

It was ridiculous that they would show you nasty porn like this! You protested that these were not cartoons at all. Alpha and Beta ignored you. You spoke up louder, trying to get their attention. Then Alpha announced loudly that she would turn the car around if you were going to be naughty - and that she’d make you regret it when they got home.

You shut up.

Alpha parked the car. Beta helped you out of your straps, and fastened the backpack on you. You tried not to think of how demeaning it was. There were grown women that preferred backpacks to purses… right?

Finally, you were going to be out in public! Beta started walking across the street, towards a cute little restaurant. You moved to follow her when Alpha grabbed you by the backpack, jerking you to a stop. She told you sternly that little girls like you needed to hold an adult’s hand when crossing the street. You said you were a perfectly grown up, independent woman capable of the simple task of crossing a street. She asked if you wanted to stand in the corner of the restaurant while she and Beta enjoyed their food without you.

You shut up.

She wouldn’t dare… not humiliating you like that in public… would she? Thinking about what Alpha and Beta already did to you, you decided not to press her. You held her hand. Wow, she seemed so tall, especially in those ridiculously high heels she always wore.

The three of you got a table. The waitress, wearing a white button up blouse and black miniskirt, put menus down in front of each of you, but Alpha snatched yours away. She told you that she would be ordering for you, and said quite sternly that you would not complain.

You sighed in exasperation and waited. Then you were mortified when Alpha asked the waitress for crayons. She said you loved to color, emphasizing it to tease you. The waitress gave you a strange look, but soon you had a few crayons in front of you and an activity sheet with a coloring section, a maze and a hidden objects puzzle. You pushed it aside and tried to ask Alpha and Beta questions. Beta told you that the adults were busy talking and deciding what to order, and good little girls should be silent. She told you to do your activity sheet - after all, they both knew you loved coloring. You blushed. Did they think you actually enjoyed coloring the perverted drawings they put in front of you?

Well, you had, a little. Your friends weren’t wrong, there was something nice about just coloring for a while.

Alpha chimed in, telling you that you would use the activity sheet, or she was going to take you into the bathroom and spank you. You were horrified at the suggestion and decided it would be less humiliating to just use the stupid activity sheet.

You had just finished solving the puzzle when you were startled by a powerful buzzing between your legs that lasted only a moment. You let out a surprised squeak and pressed your legs tightly together, jerking yourself upright. The waitress, approaching the table, was wide-eyed with surprise.

Alpha told the waitress not to worry, that you just had a hard time sitting still. Then she ordered for herself and for you. She made sure to emphasize that she was ordering off the kids menu. Your cheeks burned with shame. How could she do this? And she didn’t even ask what you did and didn’t like!

Beta placed her order as well, and the waitress left. Alpha smirked as she showed you an app on her phone. She moved a virtual slider up, and you felt the vibration between your legs again. You struggled to hold still and failed, fidgeting awkwardly in your seat. Alpha told you sternly that you needed to learn to hold still, then told you to get back to your activity sheet. The sheet should have been trivial, but she would keep turning the vibrator on and interrupting you. Sometimes she would turn it full power for just a moment. Or she might run it at a medium setting for several minutes straight. She kept mixing it up, trying to keep you guessing. Whenever she turned it on you tried hard to hold still, but kept shifting uncomfortably in your seat, feeling humiliated. Even worse, the buzzing on your pussy and clit was turning you on. You were horny, in a public place! Good girls didn’t get dripping wet at a restaurant!

Finally the food arrived, including your dinky kid’s meal. For a moment you were afraid Alpha or Beta would pull out a sippy cup, but thankfully they let you drink from the regular cup. You nearly choked on a bite of food when the vibrator turned on again. Crap! You hoped they were done with their silly game!

Alpha seemed to enjoy turning it on whenever the waitress was headed towards the table. You hoped you would get used to the stimulation, that your poker face would improve. But the ongoing stimulation was making you horny and sensitive. It was very distracting.

After the meal, you crossed the street back to the car. Beta insisted on holding your hand. She towered over you in her heels, making click-clacking sounds with every confident, model-like stride.

In the car you were just as securely buckled as the first time, hardly able to move a muscle in your restraints. When you got home, Alpha and Beta led you to the living room. Alpha sat on the couch and pulled you onto her lap. Alpha and Beta cooed over you, telling you how cute you were, what an adorable baby girl you were. You tried to protest that you were a full grown woman, far too big to be sitting on another woman’s lap. Alpha just pressed your face into her breasts. You sank into them like huge, fluffy pillows. Warm flesh wrapping around you like a warm hug from Alpha’s gigantic tits.

Alpha pulled you up for air and held you close to her impressive bosom. Beta played with your hair. Then Alpha announced there was going to be a change. Your name wasn’t going to be Gamma any more. Now your name was Jammies. You tried to protest that was a ridiculous name. Alpha just cooed that she was glad you liked it, deliberately ignoring what you said, then she drowned you in her breasts again. So warm. So soft.

The vibrator kicked on again, full blast. You squealed into Alpha’s chest. This was so unfair! It wasn’t your fault you had been teased with a sex toy this whole time! It wasn’t your fault that your panties were wet with your own juices.

Alpha let you up for air. You begged her to stop, and you said Jammies was a humiliating name, and you protested that you were a grown woman.

Alpha had a dangerous smile when she asked if you were ready to prove you were ready to be treated like a grown woman. You immediately accepted, grateful that you had a chance to change this whole situation. She asked if you would rather prove you had bladder control or orgasm control.

You hesitated for a moment. Bladder control sounded easy, and definitely less perverted. But… you squeezed your thighs together and chose orgasm control.

It wasn’t your fault you had been teased with a vibrator this whole time.

They led you back to your bedroom. They wrestled your dress and panties off, leaving you in your socks and shoes. They restrained you to the bed, spread eagle this time. Alpha explained that you would simply need to avoid cumming before the timer on her phone went off. Easy, right? Surely any grown woman could avoid being such a horny pervert.

You tried to ask how long the timer was. But then suddenly they were all over you. Alpha was sucking on your nipple, rolling it around with her tongue. Beta buried her face between your thighs and ate you out like you were a five course meal and she hadn’t eaten in days. You gasped and tugged instinctively at your bonds, shocked by the sheer intensity of the sensations they were forcing on you. Beta did unspeakable things to your clit with her mouth, while Alpha seemed obsessed with squeezing your breasts and kissing and licking your nipples.

You were screaming their names. Begging for orgasm. Pressing your crotch into Beta’s face and saying you needed it!

Alpha reminded you that your goal was NOT to cum. That if you wanted to be treated like a grown, mature woman, you must not cum.

Then she pressed her amazing, jiggly breasts down on your face, enveloping you in warm, soft titflesh.

You came, screaming muffledly into Alpha’s soft breasts. Beta kept teasing you with her tongue, now seeming determined to scrape every centimeter of your insides with her tongue.

Finally Alpha lifted off you. She ordered Beta to stop licking. Beta moaned in disappointment. Alpha picked up her phone and did something. A chime sounded. She pouted in mock sympathy and informed you that you had failed. You came seconds before the deadline, and now they had ample justification to treat you like the silly little girl you were.

You broke down in tears.

They removed the restraints and squeezed into bed with you, making you the middle of a pretty girl sandwich. Alpha’s breasts were very close to your face, but she wasn’t smothering you this time. Beta lay against your back, and stroked your hair gently. They said calming little things. They told you that you were a pretty girl, a good girl, their little treasure. They kept calling you “Jammies” and telling you that everything would be all right.

You wanted to stay mad at them. They were the ones responsible for this degrading treatment. But you felt horribly ashamed of failing the grown-up test. And the physical affection actually felt really nice. You hadn’t been cuddled and praised like this since… well, actually, you’ve never felt quite like this before. You quieted, enjoying the physical and emotional warmth.

You all lay there together for some time, enjoying the moment. Finally Alpha pulled away from you and sat up. She rested her hand on your cheek and told you not to expect being pleasured like that again anytime soon. Instead, you would show your love for your Mommies by making them happy each morning. Also, since you couldn’t control your orgasms, they would teach you not to cum.

Wait, what?

Your life settled into a strange routine. They always called you “Jammies,” even introducing you that way to people in public, which was mortifying. But when a wife was purchased it was accepted and common for the husband to choose a new name for her. This one just felt humiliating. They insisted you call each of them Mommy. You were never allowed to pick out your own clothing. They dressed you in cute, very feminine outfits every day and night, apparently designed to make you feel small and childish compared to their dignified beauty. They made you drink from a sippy cup and ordered for you off kid’s menus. At every turn they patronized you, invalidating your opinions, patting you on the head, treating you as if you were incapable of caring about anything that wasn’t completely frivolous. They made you use coloring books and watch cartoons - both of which were embarrassingly perverted. You were horny every day, especially from the casual hugging and kissing your “Mommies” engaged in. But you weren’t allowed to cum. Once when they caught you rubbing yourself while coloring, they told you that touching your “princess parts” was not allowed. From that point onwards, you were always either observed or in bondage that kept your wrists far away from your princess parts.

Every morning Alpha or Beta would come to get you at an appointed time. If you woke up early, you just had to lay there. In your restraints. With nothing to do except to think about the kinky things you’ve seen and then to have dirty fantasies. Then whichever one of your Mommies came to wake you would have you lick her to orgasm, servicing her pussy with your mouth for as long as she wanted. You had to earn the right to get up from bed every day. They told you to “make Mommy feel good” and kept telling you what a good girl you were.

I think that brings us up to the present. I got back a week late from my business trip. Alpha and Beta, instead of making you comfortable and showing you around, immediately controlled you strictly and have been doing everything they could to humiliate you. All of it without a word from me.

You’re telling me this so I will make them stop, yes? I thought so. This degrading experience wasn’t what you had imagined. You don’t want to be treated like a little girl. You want to be a blushing bride. You want me to take you to my bed and pound you like a whore. You want cuddles and romance and to be my life partner. You want to be treated with dignity and empathy.

You want Alpha and Beta punished, yes? They did some pretty extreme things without my knowledge or permission. It’s clear they had a bad attitude about welcoming a new sister wife as an equal and wanted to “put you in your place,” trying to make sure I wouldn’t value you as much as them. Perhaps you’d like me to paddle them? Lock them in very small boxes for a while? Chain them naked outside? Or perhaps to inflict all the humiliations you’ve received on them so they know what it’s like?

I will punish them. They need to learn that I am the Master and I choose the training regimens. I’ll have them each write “Daddy trains and good girls serve” 100 times each.

And as for making things right - giving you a proper room, letting you get whatever clothes you want, changing your name back from Jammies to Gamma, letting you cum whenever you feel like it, treating you like an adult woman and letting you have adult responsibilities -

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto