Junior Year Abroad Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim just looked at her.

Marybeth continued. "It's a tough call. Most men, even men who expose their women like you do, don't really want them to fuck someone else. They want their woman all to themselves. Is that the case with you? Because if it is, we've got to get the hell out of here!" Marybeth said.

"What do you want?" Jim asked.

"You know what I want. I want to make you happy, and to keep you happy. I love sex, you know that, and I'm a flagrant exhibitionist, you know that, too. But I'm not a slut, and I hope you know that, as well," although Marybeth felt guilt saying that last bit, given her recent behavior with Denis, and her memory of Roger raping her.

"So you'll fuck Marc, here, right in front of me, if I say it's okay?" Jim asked.

"That's not enough. You have to say you want me to fuck him. I'm guessing you want to see me get fucked by another guy. Am I right, or not?" she asked.

"I honestly don't know," Jim said, as he wondered if having Marybeth fuck Marc could somehow get him out of the hole he had dug for himself by fucking that temptress of the devil, and totally fabulous fuck, his first and so far, only French conquest, the lovely and sexy Hélène?

"If you don't know, that means you want me to, but are too afraid to say it. Say it, and I'll do it. I'll fuck Marc for you. Hell, I'd even fuck Juliette for you if you asked me to. You know I'll do anything for you, Jim. I love you," Marybeth said.

"I love you, too. Let's get out of here, before those two gorgeous French people seduce us into doing something that will hurt our love," Jim said, totally surprising Marybeth with his words.

As she heard Jim speak those words, Marybeth realized she really did want to fuck Marc, right here in this gorgeous French apartment, surrounded by all these African fertility statues. She had seen similar ones at the Dapper Museum in Paris. Moreover, she wanted Jim to watch! She was beginning to realize she might just be even more sexually perverted than Jim was!

"Are you sure?" Marybeth said, batting her eyelashes and softly stroking her slit. It was already wet in anticipation. "You'd get to fuck Juliette, you know," she said, as she tweaked her nipple with her other hand.

They both looked at each other. They knew. In the other room Juliette and Marc each removed their headphones. "They each have guilty consciences. They've each been fooling around behind the others' backs," Juliette said, quietly to Marc.

"We can use this," Marc said.

"No need. They've decided," Juliette said. Marc nodded, and they both re-entered the room, now both naked, and Marc with a huge erection. He looked like an African fertility god, was Marybeth's first thought. Thank goodness she had gone on the pill!

"We decided you can watch Jim fuck your wife," Marybeth said to Marc, but really she was saying it to Jim.

"Excellent! I'll film it, too. This will be Juliette's first time with another man," he lied. "I'll record it for posterity."

"I'm quite nervous," Juliette lied. "Jim, you take charge."

"Marybeth, come sit over here on the armchair with me, while we watch," Marc said, his erection sticking straight up at the ceiling.

"I'll just stand next to you," Marybeth said, knowing what would happen if she sat on Marc's lap, with both of them naked, and him having such a mammoth erection, and all.

Jim went to Juliette and she lay her down on the couch. He spread her legs and enjoyed looking at her French pussy. Her bush was expertly trimmed. He had never before seen such a perfectly trimmed bush. It was trimmed into the shape of a heart, and it looked much sexier than pussies that were shaved or waxed clean.

He went to kiss Juliette. "I've never kissed a man other than Marc," Juliette lied, and feigned being nervous. She was a good actress, and she may have fooled Jim, but she was not fooling Marybeth.

Even Jim figured Juliette had lied, but he didn't know. He kissed her delicately, and she returned the delicate kiss beautifully. It was as if she were made of fine porcelain, very fragile, easy to break. Jim had to be delicate. Juliette sat up, and the two of them sat on the couch, gently kissing. Marybeth had never seen Jim's erection be any bigger, and she got jealous.

Just as Marybeth's jealousy was mounting, Marc put down his expensive camera and lovingly stroked Marybeth's ass. Her ass was perfectly positioned for such a stroke, given she was standing next to the armchair in which Marc was relaxing. Marc sipped some more cognac as he softly stroked Marybeth's ass, and as the two of them watched their naked partners kiss.

Marc's gentle strokes of Marybeth's naked ass were so subtle, so loving if you will, that they relaxed her to the point where she could just enjoy watching Jim and Juliette neck. Jim was taking it to the next level, as he pushed apart Juliette's thighs, exposing her pussy to six hungry eyes. Jim stroked Juliette's pussy with a finger of his left hand, while his right hand fed his lips a little more cognac. This is the good life, Jim thought.

Juliette and Jim continued kissing as Juliette's thighs parted more widely and Jim put down his cognac to devote his full attention to fingering Juliette's pussy. Marybeth saw Juliette's breathing subtly change, and she knew from personal experience what that meant! As she watched, however, Marc's hand that had been stroking her ass had now moved between her thighs, and he was gently pushing them apart. She had to change her stance.

Marc's hands slowly, ever so slowly, moved up Marybeth's thighs, and Marybeth knew exactly what their final destination was. She envisioned the map she had seen on the airplane when she came over to France, showing the route it was taking, and where it was at any given time, and where its 'final destination' actually was.

Just as Marc's fingers finally reached her pussy, and the wait had been exhilarating, once again confirming that anticipation was a huge component of sexual pleasure, Marybeth saw Juliette bend over and engulf her lover Jim's cock inside her mouth.

Marybeth suddenly felt intensely jealous, as she saw Jim's face contort in extreme pleasure. At the same time, however, Marc's fingers (yes fingers: two of them!) entered her pussy and she groaned loudly, and saw the jealousy now reflected on Jim's face.

Juliette pumped Jim's cock a few times inside her mouth and then popped it out, loudly declaring, even as Marc frantically finger fucked the rapidly succumbing Marybeth, "My goodness but your cock tastes good, Jim. It's a fabulous combination of your salty sperm together with Marybeth's leftover sweet juices. No Chinese restaurant has ever equaled this taste of sweet and sour together! I'll bet Marybeth's cunt is full of your sperm and her juices. I need to go to the source! Marc, help me out here."

To her consternation, Marc's wonderful fingers left Marybeth's pussy and he rose from his chair. "Sit down, my lovely," Marc said gesturing to the overstuffed armchair he had just been sitting in. He gently pushed the ever-compliant Marybeth into his chair, and he spread her legs. He spread them wide, revealing to both Juliette and Jim just how soaking wet and inflamed her pink pussy was.

Juliette crawled over to Marybeth and her head quickly shot into the space between Marybeth's legs. She began eating Marybeth out, and with every lick Marybeth groaned. This was too intense. Juliette began to stick her finger inside too, and shoveling whatever residual cum that Marybeth's cunt had not yet absorbed, into her hungry mouth.

"Oh my sweet honey, you taste divine! The consistency of a good Hollandaise but the taste is like no other food in the world. Only the best Chinese chefs have ever come close. Oh, those Chinese!" Juliette said, and she returned to licking with the occasional sucking of Marybeth's sweet pussy. Marybeth felt she was in danger of losing her mind, it felt so divinely good!

Jim, abandoned, was simply sitting on the couch watching the girl-on-girl action, realizing that maybe his lover was bisexual? Marc went up to him, and said, "Get up, Jim. Come with me," and he led over to the two women, both of them lost in pleasure. He pulled Juliette's ass up into the air, pushed Jim to his knees, aiming his cock at Juliette's pussy, which was itself nice and wet in anticipation.

"Go for it, son," Marc said. Jim looked at him. Was he really telling him to fuck his wife, even while she ate out his own lover? Marc gave a slight nod of his head, and that was all Jim needed. He plunged his cock into yet another woman's pussy, his third of the week, and his second that very day. He was beyond thrilled.

Juliette was now his second French woman conquest, and she wasn't just some submissive slut controlled by her evil younger brother, no; she was a bourgeois 30-something French sexpot in the classic mold. She had a pretty face, perfect hair, a thin but shapely body and small - but not too small - breasts. She was his imagination of the perfect French woman; she looked just like those French movie starlets he had always admired, and yes, lusted for. And now he, Jim Hastings, had his cock inside one! He was actually living his dream. Her was fucking his dream!

"Fuck her rough, Jim; she likes that," Marc said, while he reached for his video camera. He took a short video of Jim's cocks going in and out, in and out, in and out of his wife's willing pussy, as Juliette began to moan out her appreciation. Once Juliette began to moan, Marybeth opened her eyes and saw Jim fucking Juliette. She actually could deal with that more easily than when Juliette was blowing him. Marybeth relaxed and re-closed her eyes, enjoying the extraordinary amount of serotines rambling around in her brain. She too began to moan.

The two women were moaning in thirds. Marybeth's high voice blended perfectly with Juliette's alto. It was as if Simon and Garfunkel of olden days were now reincarnated as two women, being sexually pleasured, and moaning together.

Marc decided he couldn't wait any longer. He moved Juliette away from Marybeth's pussy, and she fell onto her back on the floor. Jim mounted her in a flash. Marc pulled Marybeth up from his armchair and sat himself down, pulling her down too, and right onto his cock. "Oh!" Marybeth cried out. She had not expected that!

Marybeth ran with it, however, and immediately started bouncing up and down on Marc's cock. Marc had grabbed one of the African fertility statues, a wooden one with a huge, oversized cock. The cock shone smooth from years of use. He held it up to Marybeth's mouth and whispered to her, "Suck it, you sexy woman."

Marybeth was shocked. This was completely unexpected. "It's a fertility rite," Marc said. "You suck it while I fuck you." They were already fucking as Marybeth kept bouncing up and down on Marc's spectacular cock, and Marybeth kept staring at the African fertility god, with his huge, oversized cock. She tentatively licked the tip, and something flipped in her brain.

Marc began to fuck her harder as she licked it, and when she finally took the giant cock inside her mouth, Marc filled her up with his spunk, groaning loudly as he did so. At the same time, Marybeth had a mega orgasm to the point where she almost lost consciousness. She kept the African statue in her mouth, and kept sucking and sucking and sucking it as Marc shot load after load after load of his spunk deep inside her precious cunt.

Marybeth slumped into Marc, her back against his chest. His arms want around her, holding her there possessively, as he played with her boobs. They quietly, serenely, watched Jim pummel poor Juliette's pussy into oblivion, as he fucked her as hard as he could, over and over again. Jim grunted with each powerful thrust, and Juliette moaned out her appreciation, in her serene alto voice. Both Jim and Juliette were covered in sweat, and Juliette kept rocking, with each powerful thrust Jim gave her.

Marybeth had never seen sex the likes of which was unfolding before her, and with her very own lover Jim, too. She wasn't jealous, she was too weak from her orgasm from heaven for any other emotions, but she was curious: she wanted Jim to fuck here like that! In the meantime, she had Marc's cock happily still inside her. He had unloaded inside her; wasn't he supposed to be shrinking? Eric, Jim, and Denis all shrank after they had cum. Was Marc different? Or was it all the doings of those African fertility sculptures?

Juliette stayed naked, but she made them all a Grog au Rhum. They certainly didn't need more alcohol, Marybeth thought to herself, but Juliette was such the consummate hostess she couldn't deny her. "It's to keep you warm during this chilly weather," she said.

A while later, while they are all relaxing and sipping their Grogs, Marc proposed going to the hot tub. Juliette agreed enthusiastically.

"You have a hot tub?" Jim asked, clearly incredulous. Nothing was surprising Marybeth anymore.

"Our building has one. We all share it. It's on the roof. Since it's not raining or snowing or anything, we should all go up!" he said.

"Do you have a bathing suit I could borrow?" Marybeth asked Juliette.

"Oh, silly girl. You must be naked in the hot tub. Building rules. It's more sanitary, you know," Juliette replied.

After some discussion, and mild complaints from Marybeth, but none from Jim, the four of them got in the elevator and went to the top floor, taking the stairs to the roof. "I love the way Marybeth's boobs bounce as she climbs stairs," Jim said, "Don't you, Marc?"

"I love everything about your girlfriend," he said. Marybeth blushed. Marc turned on the bubbles, and they all got into the spacious hot tub. Jim put his arms around Marybeth possessively. He was getting tired of sharing his lover. True, he had gotten to lay a bonafide French MILF, but enough was enough.

That was when the two Dominiques joined them in the hot tub. Neither of Jim nor Marybeth was expecting more people in the hot tub! Dominque Chevalley sat next to Juliette, and the other Dominique (Dominque Bertrand) sat next to Marybeth. Almost immediately Dominque Chevalley began to kiss Juliette. Dominque Bertrand asked if he could please kiss Marybeth? He was already playing with her right tit under the cover of the water. Marybeth looked at Jim, as if to see if he wanted her to comply. Dominque's hand on her boob was getting her interested.

"I guess a kiss won't hurt," Jim recklessly said. Soon Juliette was getting hot heavy with Dominique and Marybeth was getting aroused by the other Dominique. Marc could see that Jim was getting upset.

"Come on, Marybeth and Jim. I want to show you both our full African art collection," he said. "We'll leave Juliette to entertain the two Dominiques."

Jim led the two innocent Americans down to his special room full of African erotic art. As they dried themselves, they watched the two Dominiques pleasure themselves with Juliette's charms. Then a bit later, as they descended the stairs, they heard Juliette's sexual moans coming from the rooftop hot tub.

Both Marybeth and Jim, exhausted from the activities of an amazing evening, were totally played out, and not at all prepared for what Marc had planned for them. Walking into Marc's African art room was like walking into a Tiki room at Disneyworld, but make that an R rated, no, perhaps an X rated, Tiki room.

"What's your favorite statue, Marybeth? Look them over carefully. You too, Jim," Marc said.

The statues were amazing. This had to be the foremost collection of African erotic art in the world, Marybeth thought, and she was into African art. She had seen the small collection in the Indianapolis Museum of Fine art, and on a quick trip to New York, she had seen Rockefeller's collection, too, at the Metropolitan Museum. In Paris, she had seen the Dapper Museum, and the Oceania Musée du Quai Branly. Those collections had lots of fabulous African art, but only the odd piece was of a sexual nature. Marc's collection was nothing but sex!

The room had soft, seductive lighting. There was a faint smell in the art, as if the air were infused with an aphrodisiac. Maybe it was? Both Marybeth and Jim began to feel sexual tingles. After all the sex they had experienced today, for Marybeth beginning with her morning fuck with Denis, they both couldn't believe they were once again feeling aroused.

Marc kept touching Marybeth. The three of them were still naked. He'd point out an African goddess with huge breasts, and he'd say to Jim, "Size is overrated, don't you think? Marybeth has lovely boobs, don't you think?" as he caressed both or her boobs. Neither him doing this nor Marybeth's eager welcome of his touches were lost on Jim. This was all so surreal.

As they saw more and more of the erotica, Marc's hands got bolder and bolder with Marybeth. It became clear to the three of them that Marybeth would soon be at her submissive peak, ready to do whatever, with whomever. Whatever the two men wanted of her, she was ready to do.

Jim felt they were saved by the appearance of the equally naked Juliette with the two Dominiques in tow. Jim never understood how it happened, but before long Marybeth and the two Dominiques had wandered off into a room that closed up once they were inside, and he was left alone with Juliette and Marc.

Juliette began kissing Jim, and soon a chair appeared, and Jim was sitting on it, with his erect cock pointing straight up to the ceiling, and with Juliette sucking it for all she was with. "Fuck me again, won't you Jim?"

Jim rose, and Marc promptly sat down. His cock disappeared into Juliette's mouth as she wiggled her ass at Jim. Jim took the hint and plunged right in. It was then, as he fucked her, that he heard soft moans coming through the door that could only be coming from Marybeth. Was she now fucking the two Dominques, too? Was this the same Marybeth he loved and thought he knew?

He couldn't think about it for too long, he needed to concentrate upon destroying this sexpot of a MILF who was his match, if ever there was one. She didn't miss a single suck of her husband's cock no matter how hard he fucked her!

Long after they had all three cum, they could still hear Marybeth's moans coming from the room behind the closed door. They went to look and Jim will never forget the sight he saw. Marybeth had the cock of an African fertility statue in her mouth, while she was blindfolded and tied down to a couch. She had a cock in her cunt and one in her ass. She was writhing, literally writhing, around on that very couch.

She was sweating as the two men fucked her two holes, and as she moaned though the African statue's oversized penis in her mouth. As they watched, she climaxed, shivering like an epileptic, and, apparently for the first time ever, she squirted! Well, well, well. Live and learn, thought Jim. Maybe Marybeth, his naïve, innocent girl from Flora, Indiana, was more woman than he could handle!

One thing he knew, though: He was surely going to try!

After the two Dominique's had emptied their balls inside his lover, and she had recovered enough to get dressed, Jim asked Marc if he could call a taxi for him? The ride back to their host families was silent. The taxi took Marybeth to her place, first.

"Uh, Jim...after tonight, are you still willing to see me?" Marybeth tentatively asked. She realized just how much she loved Jim.

"Yes, maybe we should meet tomorrow to talk," Jim said.

"Let's meet tomorrow, but let's not talk," Marybeth said.

"Okay. Tomorrow then," and the two lovebirds kissed goodbye. Jim tasted the cum of the two Dominques on Marybeth's lips; she tasted the juices of Juliette on Jim's. Marybeth giggled nervously, and Jim just smiled. They kissed again, and then the taxi took Jim back to his host family's home. It was 4AM.