Junior Year Abroad Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marybeth was also not put off fucking in front of an intimate audience. She had been there, done that, with Marc, Juliette, and the two Dominiques, not that long ago. She was amazed at herself; this kind of behavior would have been unthinkable back home in Indiana, before her fateful and life-changing trip to Paris, during her junior year abroad!

"Oh my God, yes!" Marybeth uttered, in one of her less poetic moments. Here she was, a Comp Lit major, and that's what she said in the throes of ecstasy? "Just like that," she added, compounding her shame at her choice of words. Some other time she'll have to think of things to say when in sexual bliss, but she just couldn't just then, as she built towards a climax and, in the most banal and trite manner possible, but also all she could manage, she moaned. Her legs wrapped around Dylan's tight ass, she pulled him into her, and she screamed.

Dylan kept right on fucking her, even after her climax, and Marybeth whimpered in his wake. She was vaguely aware of other moans, coming from her right. She turned her head as Dylan's thrusts were becoming harder, almost vicious, and she saw Susie's glazed eyes, as she too was lost in sexual pleasure.

Dylan was now fucking Marybeth with such force, she was being pushed up farther on the bed. Her head went underneath the pillow, hitting the headboard, and she felt the pillow being pressed onto her face. She couldn't breathe; she was being choked by the pillow, and she was becoming frantic, her legs were kicking, Dylan was fucking her, Susie was moaning very loudly right next to her, and Marybeth was suffocating! Then, and then, and then, and WOW! Dylan unloaded inside her, and the oxygen deprived, depraved soul of Our Lady of Marybeth, had the orgasm to end all orgasms.

Marybeth lay there, Dylan's heavy body feeling delightful on top of her, and as she came down from her oxygen deprived high, she became aware that the bed was bouncing nicely. Was it a waterbed, she thought in her haze of confusion? Oh, yes, now she remembered: Susie was having the shit fucked out of her by the other wine merchant, what's his name? Oh yeah, Mark. He was fucking Susie right next to her and - what's his name, the guy who just fucked me? - oh yeah, Dylan. That's right: Dylan and Mark. Boy, Dylan is a great fuck. Yessiree, he surely is!

Nobody tried to choke Susie, but nevertheless she seemed to have a major climax, too. Mark and Dylan could not believe their luck on stumbling across these highly sexed two tramps. Both of them pretty, both exquisitely dressed, and both of them easy, too! This was truly a night to remember!

They all relaxed for a while. It was getting very late. Susie was a little jealous of Marybeth, since Dylan seemed to fuck her like a Greek God, or something. She wasn't complaining about Mark, he was great, too, it was just that Susie always seemed to want whatever Marybeth had. She had stolen Eric, after all, and she had (as yet unrealized) plans to steal Jim too, but she realized that, while like most men in college Jim would happily lay any willing girl, the woman he loved was Marybeth. So, she hadn't bothered with Jim. Now, however, she wanted Dylan, before he fell asleep on her.

So, Susie did it. Marybeth had put her dress back on, skipping her bra and panties, while Susie had put her bra and panties back on, skipping her dress. Everyone was on the verge of falling asleep when Susie said, "It's time for you all to return back to your rooms. Except for you, Dylan. You stay," and she winked at the surprised Marybeth.

Mark looked at her. He looked like a wounded dog, until Marybeth spoke up, saying, "Mark, maybe you'd like to join me in my room for a bit? My boyfriend Jim laid two women, apparently, and only Dylan has laid me. I want to even the score. Have you ever laid two girls in one evening?"

Mark hadn't, or at least that's what he said, and he followed Marybeth to her room like a puppy dog, and no longer a wounded one, at that.

The next morning, when Marybeth woke up alone, she knew she desperately needed a bath. She stank of sex, and had cum splattered all sorts of places on her curvaceous, naked body. She was in the bath when she heard a knock on her door. Figuring it was Sally, and since she hadn't bothered to lock her door, she called out, "Come in! I'm in the bath!"

Jerome entered the room and headed to the bathroom. Marybeth screamed and tried to cover herself, kind of an automatic reaction, until she remembered how two nights before Jerome had seen and explored all that she had to offer. She hadn't let him fuck her, but her hands went inside her, and his mouth was all over her, and for her part, she had given him a blowjob. So yeah, he could see her in the bath; no biggie. She giggled at the whole scene.

"Need some help?" Jerome said.

"Oh, no thank you. I've been washing myself since I was around six years old, I guess. Over the years I've become quite good at it," she said. Jerome sat down on the toilet, where he had an excellent full-on view of Marybeth in the bath. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable and watch, Jerome. I've basically washed everything so far, except my pussy, which I always save for last, of course."

Marybeth proceeded to demonstrate how she "washed" her pussy in the bath. By the time she was done masturbating for Jerome, both her pussy and her clitoris were amazingly clean. Jerome helped her out of the bath, by holding her boobs as she stood up, and then he helped her to dry herself with the fluffy towels the hotel provided. He walked her naked, aroused pussy over to the bed. Marybeth's body came along happily with her pussy.

Jerome laid her down on the bed. He undressed, as Marybeth watched. She remembered what a nice cock he had, and how she had given it one of her best blowjobs, just the other night.

"How was Claire?" Marybeth asked, feeling just a tad evil. After all, she was in fact abandoned last night in favor of Claire. Marybeth's pride had been wounded, but Dylan and Mark's wonderful fucks had been an excellent salve. Besides, Susie and her had played matchmaker, and it seemed to have worked. Still, Marybeth was worried if she put out for Jerome now, might it not undo her matchmaking for Claire and Jerome?

"It turns out she's bisexual," Jerome said.

"No! Who-da thought? No shit, Sherlock," Marybeth said.

"Well, she sure kept her interest in men secret," Jerome said. "Until last night," and he smiled at the memory,

"It's not men, you moron," Marybeth said. How can men be so stupid? "Claire's not interested in men. She's interested in you. She's in love with you, don't you know?"

"Then why is she getting it on with Susie?" Jerome asked.

"I thought she got it on with you, last night. You didn't answer me. How was she?" Marybeth asked.

"She rocked my world. She drained me dry. She can fuck, suck, and take it up the ass and love it. She sent me around the world," Jim said.

Jerome lay on the bed next to his presumed next conquest, Marybeth.

Marybeth began to play idly with Jerome's cock. "How was last night for you? Did you just fall out? I hope you and Susie were not too disappointed?" Jerome said.

"We had a nice time, no worries," Marybeth said, smiling to herself. "Listen, maybe this is not a good idea," Marybeth said, as she stroked her Sugardaddy's cock. She loved thinking of Jerome like that. "It's clear you and Claire are in love. You don't need to fool around with me. Go find Claire, why don't you?"

"I would, you know, but I've been fantasizing about laying you for days, now," Jerome said.

"You can't always get what you want," Marybeth said.

"But if you try sometime, you'll find, you get what you need," Jerome rejoined.

"Dinner last night was wonderful. It was an experience I'll never forget," she said. Her phone dinged. Susie texted her that Jim got a parting blowjob from Ann Christine. "And I love the clothes that Claire chose for me, and that you paid for. Thank you."

Marybeth was pissed. Jim goes on a three-day, two-night, field trip and has sex with three different girls? What the fuck kind of boyfriend is he? "You know," Marybeth continued, "The two wine merchants last night called you my Sugardaddy."

"They did, did they?" Jerome asked, amused.

"Yes, they did. And do you know what girls do for their Sugardaddy's?" Marybeth said, in her sexiest voice. Jerome looked at her, smiling. "They spread their legs. Like this," and Marybeth demonstrated the concept, just in case Jerome was a moron.

"Come here, lover. Cum inside me," Marybeth said.

Jerome was only too happy to comply.

*******************

It was a well fucked Marybeth who greeted her philandering boyfriend. There's no symmetry involved. Marybeth didn't think about all the sex she had enjoyed during Jim's field trip; she only thought about the sex he had enjoyed. He had gotten it on with three of her friends in the program. That, it seemed to her, was a much bigger betrayal than being s slut, picked up by a Sugardaddy, having her first and most memorable three-star meal, and getting it on with a couple of wine merchants, she had just met that very evening, simply by chance. In addition, Susie and she had played cupid with Claire and Jerome in subtle ways. Totally different. Jerome was a skunk, and she smelled like roses, at least in Marybeth's mind.

Marybeth and Jerome had a big fight, which - of course - ended with make-up sex. At Marybeth's insistence, it ended with anal make-up sex. Then Marybeth deposed Jerome. What were his intentions? Was she just a Parisian plaything to him? A girl to use to flash her boobs to the boats, to lure into group sex with the decadent French bourgeoisie, to share with Denis while he gets to fuck her half-sister Sally? Or did he love her, like she loved him?

To wit: Where was this relationship going? A girl wants to know.

Jim told her, and for once, he said all the right things. He gave her the ring he had bought for her, too. She kissed him all over and she even jumped up and down! She was so, so excited! Finally, a man she loved, who wasn't her brother, wanted to marry her! It doesn't get any better than that!

"Two ground rules. First, you have to visit Flora and meet my parents. Second, you can't fuck my mother. Got it?" Marybeth said.

"What if I weaken, and your mother seduces me?" Jerome teased.

"Then I'll fuck all your brothers, and all at the same time," Marybeth said.

"I believe you would, too. You win, Marybeth. Your mother will not seduce me," Jim said.

"Yeah. Good luck with that," Marybeth said. "Hey, let's go show off my new ring to April, Alexa, and Michelle. What do you say?"

"Good luck with that," Jerome said.

"Touché," Marybeth replied, and the two lovebirds laughed.

"I hear there's a really good Michelin three-star restaurant out in Reims. It's just a 90-minute train ride out there. Want to go, my cute little fiancée?" Jerome said.

"Well, I would like to see the Reims Cathedral. It's on my bucket list. But I think if we went, we'd be having sex all the time and never make it to the cathedral," Marybeth said, remembering her very recent tryst with Jerome out in Reims, not to mention the two wine importers, Dylan and Mark.

Marybeth blushed; did Jim know about her very recently ended, brief affair with Jerome? Was this his way of telling her?

"Alternatively, there's a dynamite little Cambodian place not far from the Place de la Concorde, right here in Paris. You know, Cambodian food sounds very appealing right now," Marybeth said. "I'm really up for a nice plate of Tom noung banh hoi. What do you think, my love?"

****************

I hope you liked this series of stories, about Jim, Marybeth, and the others who crossed their paths. Extra points to readers who can name all of the characters in one go! It wasn't easy writing a new installment every day. I enjoyed it, though, and I hope you did, too. If you got this far, then please accept my thanks for hanging in there. Stay healthy, and WASH YOUR HANDS!

PS: I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!

12