Jupiter's Eclipse

Story Info
A young couple falls to DARK temptations.
3.5k words
3.4
10.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PJ was a light-skinned Guyanese-born Canadian man. Makoto was a beautiful woman of American and Japanese mix. They met through long-time mutual friends at a summer blowout pool party. Though they were physically attracted, the moment their eyes met, it was love at first sight. They were crazy about each other. They went out on several dates and spent plenty of time on the phone and in person together. They were hardly ever apart. They had fallen in love. PJ proposed to her less than a year into their courtship and she readily accepted without hesitation.

The couple had vowed to wait until marriage to make love. PJ was already mildly experienced, but Makoto wasn't. This made her virginity special and something he didn't want to take from her haphazardly. However, the desire to express their love physically was too great. Makoto made the conscious decision to give herself to PJ fully, as a date for the ceremony wasn't anywhere in the near future. Due to too many factors, that dream was indefinitely on hold. It was too long to wait, so she discussed with PJ about her full willingness to consummate their relationship. They made love that very night.

PJ and Makoto continued their fornication over the next year-completely giving themselves to each other. Regrettably, PJ soon started becoming possessive and paranoid. This wasn't just another woman with previous sexual experience after all. Sex was something only he had experienced with Makoto. Only he knew what it felt like, looked like, and tasted like to be with her. That made her body sacred to him. The thought of any other man experiencing her drove him mad with jealousy. However, he had lost love in the past because of these very same issues, so he tried to tame them this time around and trust his betrothed.

Soon, with the impending vows and the date finally set, the couple began their hunt for all things wedding-related. Makoto set out to find the perfect floral arrangements. That day, while tending to various aspects of the wedding, Makoto was confronted by a group of men. They were aggressive, they were thugs, and they were black. They made passes at her--intimidated her. She felt uneasy and scared. She was a tough girl, a fighter, but she wasn't feeling confrontational at the moment, so she brushed them off, and they walked away laughing. As they left, one turned and looked her up and down as he blew her a kiss. Makoto was shaken but composed herself.

When she was done for the day, Makoto left the florist, only to be confronted by that same man. He continued to sexually harass her. Being one on one, now, though, Makoto felt less in danger and stood up to him. But something wasn't right. She felt confused. She could see he was tall, had a good body, and was extremely attractive, and not just because of his looks, but because his bad-boy demeanor captivated her. Makoto also noticed his gun peeking out of the top of his pants. This inexplicably excited her even more. Her panties were getting soaked as she got hornier and hornier for him.

Sensing her arousal, he took things a step further and grabbed her ass. She tried to push him away, but somehow, as if by some uncontrollable instinct, her hand ended up grabbing his crotch instead. She almost had an orgasm right then as she felt the sheer size of what he was concealing. Her arousal grew as he moved in to kiss her, but she snapped out of it, pushed him away, proclaimed that she was engaged, and stormed off.

Things didn't end there, however. In the following days, Makoto kept reflecting on the incident, battling with herself to not be turned on by the encounter. But she couldn't resist it and found herself masturbating, imagining what was in the man's pants and what he would do to her with it. Even when making love to PJ, her thoughts were with that guy. After weeks of this, she came to a realization--she had to satisfy her temptation or continue to be tormented by the lust. She had to confront the man, and, perhaps, she would be okay again after finding a flaw or some other excuse not to be attracted any longer.

After arriving back at the scene of the incident on a rainy day, Makoto sat in her car, convincing herself that this was the right thing to do and there was no alternative. She was conflicted, both hoping to see him again and never to see him again. As luck would have it, he was indeed there with his friends.

Makoto mustered up the courage and walked towards them. She told the man she needed to talk to him. His friends left and went home, and he went over to talk to her. The rain started coming down much harder at that point, so they ducked into an alley. Before Makoto could speak, she saw the thug soaking wet, his muscles glistening, and the wetness on his pants highlighting what was bulging from within. She couldn't get a word out before he embraced her and began deeply French-kissing her whilst his hand explored between her legs. She pushed him away again, but this time, things went differently.

Thoughts of promising her body to only PJ crossed her mind. She was consumed by thoughts of betrayal and thoughts of only being with one man, but that only made her more wet. Instead of walking away, she slid down. Makoto undid his pants, pulled out his massive penis, and immediately, without a second thought, began sucking on it. Her lips were wrapped tightly around his penis as her tongue tasted the saltiness dribbling from the glans, one hand gently massaging his balls, the other on the shaft stroking in sync with her head bobs. After a few fervid moments, he pulled her back up, lifted her leg, moved her panties to the side, and shoved his cock into her vagina. She was so wet and ready that the entire length immediately filled her. They fucked as the rain fell, as the thoughts of betraying PJ swirled in her mind until they both orgasmed simultaneously. Then, like a thief in the night, he left. Left Makoto standing there, her pussy full of his cum.

As unbelievably hot as the experience was, she felt overcome with guilt. She had to tell PJ before they got married. Whether it meant the end of their relationship or not, she had to be honest with the man she loved.

Makoto beckoned PJ for an important talk, and they sat down for the discussion. PJ was anxious. His fiancée had never been so serious when asking him to converse with her before, but he kept positive. Things are always worse in your mind than in reality. At least so he thought. Makoto, choked up and with tears streaming down her face, told her fiancé what had happened. Every last detail.

PJ was shocked. He sat there frozen in sadness and rage. He had no idea how to react. She had broken the one covenant between them. The thing he had fought with himself over, the one thing he was certain she would never do, she did. But things were about to take an unforeseen turn.

Something came over Makoto. While PJ sat there stunned, her tears dried up, and she regained her composure, only to tell him that she enjoyed it and couldn't promise that it wouldn't happen again. She told him if he loved her, he'd overlook her sexual sins committed and those of the future and marry her, regardless. Theirs was about love and an entire life together. Sex was minor. Although once sacred, having given her virginity to him, it was now about her body, her choice and if he truly respected and loved her, he would still show up to the wedding.

Amazingly and unpredictably, this slutty, evil side of Makoto stirred something in PJ. His penis got rock hard. He was more turned on than ever and could feel the precum trickling down in his pants. But this slut just admitted to infidelity, essentially guaranteed it would happen again and again, and used their love and respect to manipulate him into staying with her in spite of it all. How could he allow himself to be such a cuck? It actually wasn't a tough decision. He did love her. He couldn't imagine his life without her, and she was right; there was so much more to their relationship than sex. Still, he knew that all things considered, he would've still left her under normal circumstances. However, this wasn't normal. The thought of her cheating now drove him insane in an entirely new way; it turned him on more than anything else ever had.

Makoto, having said her piece, got up and walked away. PJ watched her gorgeously tight ass as she left and felt an anger unlike ever before. He followed her, threw her on the bed and they made mad, passionate love that night. Afterward, while lying to slumber, Makoto grinned. She realized she had hit the jackpot. She could have as much sex as she wanted to and not only keep her man but virtually turn him into a vengeful sexual wraith who would ravage her upon hearing of her affairs.

As the weeks went by, Makoto had cheated a couple more times, only she didn't tell PJ. As much as she liked what it did to him, she wasn't doing it for him. This was about her. Not to mention, it gave her an extra-spicy thrill to keep her tales to herself and play her fiancé for a fool.

Sometime later, the wedding was finally on the horizon. But first, the parties. PJ asked Makoto how far could the stripper go at his bachelor party. She angrily demanded there not be one, but if there indeed ended up being one, there was to be no touching, and she would know if he broke that promise. He asked her if it was fair that she gets to sleep around, and he can't even get a little touchy with another woman. She confirmed that was exactly the case. He was HER man and no one else's.

The night of both parties, while celebrating with the boys and the stripper, PJ received a Snap. He opened up the message only to find a photo sent to him by his soon-to-be-wife. Makoto had sent a selfie of her wearing the bridal veil and white lingerie with her nipples clearly exposed. Her friends could be seen drunken and cheering in the background, but the most perturbing part was that Makoto was posing with her other arm around the waist of her stripper. He was exactly the kind of man that she couldn't resist; a muscular and hung black man.

His dick ran almost down to her knees. The caption read, "Hope ur having a gd time honey! I no Im abt 2 ;) xoxo". PJ knew exactly what she meant. She was going to have sex with the stripper. He thought about doing the same with his and blaming it on the alcohol, but again, the thoughts of what his wife was doing overcame him. He stared at this picture and imagined this huge cock stretching his woman's pussy wider than he ever could, penetrating her much deeper than he ever could, and giving her orgasms more intense than he ever could. He found himself running to the bathroom to masturbate thinking about it. Never before had he seen his woman naked with another naked man. This was the first solid proof of her unfaithfulness.

Makoto's despicable actions wouldn't end at the bachelorette party. She had purposely chosen the sexiest black male driver she could to take her to the ceremony. While in the limo, she made her move. She flirted with him all through the drive there. When they arrived in the church parking lot, he made his way to the back seat to join her and fucked her in her wedding dress. Her naughty notion was to have another man's essence inside of her while she said her vows.

With no one else knowing what had transpired, the ceremony went off as expected. It was beautiful despite all the underlying immorality. Everyone was joyous and celebratory. The happily married couple drove off to their honeymoon.

When the newlyweds arrived at their vacation hotel, Makoto noticed she was surrounded by handsome black men. Her devious mind immediately went to work. She sent her husband upstairs with the luggage under the guise of brochure browsing. She was actually flirting with several of the men there. She was concocting something truly vile.

Eventually, Makoto made her way upstairs to join her new husband. It was time to consummate the marriage. They began with some wine. Unbeknownst to PJ, his new wife had slipped something into his glass. He soon got very sleepy and passed out. After making sure he was out cold, Makoto made a phone call. Soon, three of the men she met in the lobby arrived at their suite. They carried PJ to the couch to sleep, then proceeded to gang-bang Makoto in the bed. For the next couple of hours, Makoto was being spit-roasted, double-penetrated, and sucking off each of them in turn. It was her first time taking more than one man at a time and she loved it more than she dreamed. In the end, after they left, Makoto lay there with cum all over her body and oozing from her pussy. Her wedding ring was covered in semen. She cleaned up, took a shower, and then awakened PJ to make love to her. He never had any clue what went on, that he was the fourth man to have sex with his new wife.

After returning from vacation, PJ sat Makoto down for a word. He didn't know about the things his wife withheld, but he was under constant suspicion. To alleviate this, he decided it was fair to keep something sacred to themselves after all. He discussed with her and insisted that cunnilingus was kept for him. Only he could taste her. She agreed fully. She had no problem keeping that for her man alone.

A couple of months later came PJ's birthday, Makoto said she had a big surprise for him. She wore his favorite outfit of hers and lead PJ up to their room. She gagged him, tied his hands and legs, and strapped him into the closet naked. PJ was bemused. He was waiting for her to divulge a 'safe word' in case things went too far, but she didn't. Instead, she smirked and closed the closet doors, leaving the shutters slightly open.

PJ started to panic, wondering what was happening and how he'd escape. Then, Makoto returned. And she wasn't alone. She had a bull of a black male with her. They immediately began to kiss and grope each other. PJ was in disbelief! His erection practically jumped out of his skin. It was one thing to hear about her exploits, it was another to see a real picture of her and another man, but it was yet another thing entirely to actually see another man have sex with his wife right in front of him in reality. He watched as the man sat at the edge of their bed and Makoto knelt down to give him a blowjob. PJ witnessed her head bobbing at various speeds. Slow, then faster, then slow again. Catching glimpses of his cock when she took it out to lick it all around, then it would once again disappear into her mouth. When that was finally over, what happened next might have taken things too far.

Makoto got up and whispered something into the guy's ear. They switched positions. Now she was on the edge of the bed. The man then made his way down as she spread her legs as wide as she could and he began to eat her pussy. Makoto moaned louder and louder, taking a brief moment to look directly at PJ and give him the middle finger. This is what she swore she would only do with him. Did she ever mean it, or was she placating her husband? PJ wanted to break free and stop it, but instead stood there with his dick throbbing, pulsating, and spewing precum, desperate for release as he watched his wife being tasted and fingered by this man.

After an hour of the torture of having to watch his wife with someone else, the two finally took their finishing position, a mating press. PJ watched clearly as this black cock, twice the size of his own, thrust up and down into his woman, her face mixed with expressions of orgasmic delight and evil smiles. Makoto demanded he go harder and even harder still, pounding her more and more. All the while, PJ watched helplessly from the closet in silent protest until the two of them screamed out in ecstasy as they came together. PJ continued to watch as the man slowly removed his penis from his wife's creamy pussy to reveal the semen connecting their genitals together.

Soon after, they kissed, and the man left the premises, Makoto went to set her hubby free. Upon parting the closet doors, she nearly slipped. The entire floor of the closet was pooled in precum. She set PJ free, and he immediately threw her onto the bed and fucked her harder than ever before. He kept cumming, but was instantly reloading and ready for more over and over again. Makoto's pussy was gushing with a mixture of both men's cum. While she enjoyed her handiwork, she wondered what she could do next.

Makoto returned home one day late from work with another surprise for her husband: a tattoo. She turned around and lifted her skirt to reveal the 'Queen of Spades' tattoo on her left cheek. PJ knew what that meant, and as hot as he thought it was, he wondered how it could work if he was still allowed to make love to her. After the initial shock, he joked with Makoto about it. Her response was anything but funny. She told him she's decided to ban him from her vagina. For the rest of her life, he could get only anal sex from her and maybe a blowjob here and there, but her pussy was now BBC-only.

This was too much for even PJ to accept. He denied her decree and tried to negotiate ways he could get it at least once a week or come to some sort of sane middle ground. But she was adamant. She lifted her leg and dug her heel into his chest pushing him back in his chair. Her vagina was clearly visible from under her skirt as she wasn't wearing underwear. She motioned for him to look at it and said to him, "You see this, hon? This is no longer yours. All you can do is jerk off to it. Now, do so, bitch." PJ, as if possessed, obliged. He pulled out his penis and sat there masturbating to his wife's upskirt.

Eventually, PJ got used to the idea, and their relationship took a sharp turn. Makoto was going out every weekend to party, wearing slutty see-through clothes without bras or panties, having threesomes, going to orgies, gang bangs, and overnight dates. She also did innumerable casual sexual things behind his back during the week, especially at the gym, while he was relegated to only anal sex with his own wife. She did cave in and let him into her vagina once more, though, on their anniversary. It would be the last time, for it was so stretched and accustomed to large black cocks by then that there was no grip around his penis, and neither of them felt any sensation. Banned or not, he was never again able to sexually fulfill his wife.

Their relationship went otherwise normally, however. They went to work, went out to eat and see movies, took vacations, or just sat on the couch snuggling and watching TV. No one was ever the wiser about their appallingly perverse lifestyle.

For the rest of their lives, he was a cuck, and she was a slut, as detailed in one of their exchanges; he called her a whore. She replied, "I'm NOT a whore! You have to pay whores. I give it away for free. I'm a slut..."

END

EPILOGUE: In their fifties, things finally started to settle down. The couple decided to have a child. PJ artificially inseminated Makoto. However, in the delivery room, it was clear that that didn't matter. Makoto had given birth to a half-black child. What PJ didn't know was that his wife had already gotten pregnant at a breeding party. The couple raised the child together regardless, and they never found out who the biological father was.

Written by PrinceJupiter