Juror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flipped the safety off the PSRL and hoped that there'd be no curveballs from left field.

Fat chance.

The glint off its windshield caught my eye. Gus' other SUV was creeping up behind Teo's Rav4, just 100 yards away, already closer than I'd anticipated. Too close. I only briefly considered taking it out first, but the idea fizzled when I realized that Gus was closer, was the most immediate threat. This was not part of my plan, however, and was not good, not at all.

Worse, even before the women reached each other, were still 20 yards apart, Gus, who through his binoculars must have confirmed that the woman coming to him was, in fact, Teo, blond hair notwithstanding, yelled something back at the Tahoe. When the two soldiers hopped out and ran to the front of the car, I knew that Gus had decided on a hit, not an exchange. I sent the warning text and touched the trigger just as they began to level their AR15s at Teo and Ana. The rocket left with a whoosh and homed in on the car just as Teo, who hadn't waited for my warning text but had seen the gunmen and improvised, completed her sprint and tackled Ana.

They rolled off the road just in time. I counted seven rapid reports from the ARs before the grenade's explosion erased the gunmen, Gus and the Tahoe from the face of the earth. Teo and Ana sprang up and sprinted for the Rav4 as I reloaded.

But I knew I was going to be too late.

The backup Tahoe, alerted by the gunfire and explosion, was now bearing down on the Rav4 and women, its engine screaming at high RPM. Even worse, the copilot and a soldier in the middle were leaning out through the side window and moonroof, their AR15s spitting fire as the SUV closed.

The women leapt to the side of the road for cover, and Teo began returning fire with the MP5 just as the Tahoe passed the Rav4. It slowed only slightly for two soldiers to exit to either side from the rear doors, then floored it again, straight at Teo. I finally completed my reload, locked the laser on the vehicle and pressed the trigger. Whoosh.

THWACK!

I abandoned my next reload and leapt from the tree where I was a sitting duck as more.223s whistled by me. One of the hoods who'd left the Tahoe was a damned good shot, and his first round had hit the tree, right under my head. A few inches higher, and...

I heard the rat-tat-tats of Teo's MP5 loosing three-shot bursts, answered by the sharp cracks of the rounds from the AR15s as I did a forward roll down into the deep reedy grass and continued reloading as the explosion signaled the demise of the Tahoe and its occupants.

Z-z-z-z. Z-z-z-z. Z-z-z-z. The 5.56mm bullets sizzling through grass over and around me gave added urgency to my feeding the next rocket into the weapon. I cursed my hands - how dare they shake under pressure! - and they steadied and finished the job.

Z-z-z-z. Z-z-z-z. Z-z-z-z. The guy trying to kill me was proving to be too good, homing in. I planned the complete sequence, then tossed my hat to the west, skimming the tops of the reeds. In the same motion I rolled to my knees, aimed, clicked the laser and fired. Mr. Mafia Marksman had been deceived just enough, and sent two rounds chasing my hat before again locking on me.

I dove and rolled as three bullets ripped through the underbrush where I'd been. I was already loading another round when I heard the explosion, and I poked my head up to reconnoiter.

God! What a woman! Teo's head was down, the MP5 tight to her chest as she charged. The other rifleman who had exited the Tahoe had been close enough to the one I vaporized that the blast had stunned him. He was recovering rapidly, though, and swinging his AR towards Teo just as her textbook burst, letting the muzzle, driven by the recoil and the rifling in the barrel, trace its natural path from low left to high right across the gunman's chest. He fell on his back and didn't twitch.

I broke out of my trance - I was admiring how Teo's gorgeous legs were evidently useful for sprinting in addition to making me drool - and began running, well, slogging as I was in a swamp, for the Mazda, parked on Penn's Hill Road 300 yards away. I did note that Ana, also sporting nifty thighs, showed real promise. Exhibiting not a trace of panic, she, too, was immediately up and running, closing the distance with her sister.

**

"Mmmmpphhh!"


I was gasping, struggling to breathe, seeing stars, but knew it was going to be a glorious death. Ana's pussy, wetter than wet and surprisingly large for such a petite woman, was pasted on my face, covering my mouth and nose as she ground her sex fiercely into me. Crushing her clit onto my mouth, summoning the orgasm that would purge her of the seething tension coursing through her body.

Even with her nifty thighs clamped on either side of my head, clutching my ears, I heard both Ana's ecstatic squeals as she crested and Theodora's deeper, more throaty moans as she - riding my cock and winning the reverse cowgirl bronc busting competition - got off. I'd heard of simultaneous orgasms, but hadn't dreamed it could mean two gorgeous women using me to come together.

When we had made our planned rendezvous outside of Fredericksburg after the battle with the mafiosi, I quickly put the PSRL into its case and left it in the Rav4. The weapon and vehicle would vanish into a moving van within minutes, per my text to H's operative who had delivered them the day before.

My career in the army had taken a turn after I qualified for Ranger training. I caught somebody's eye, and the "special group" I was invited to join sounded good. It was the brainchild of H, the Head, who maybe was named Werner Schultz, who maybe first worked in the CIA. But, as they aren't allowed to operate inside the US - and of course, they never do - he transferred out when charged with creating our unit.

With help from the highest levels, H carved out a special nook for the ten of us, hidden, even from Congress, deep inside the quartermaster corps. Schultz took his Prussian heritage seriously - even acquiring dueling scars - and his name for the unit was simultaneously its motto and operational philosophy. Stur is German, meaning stolid, stubborn, determined. With the implication of going through the wall. Headfirst. Our mission was to deal with the terrorists in the US who evaded the justice system. By dispensing justice. I'd retired when I got married, but as I needed H's help now, and he was one tough-negotiating SOB, I was going to re-up.

When we'd met up outside Fredericksburg, I'd been surprised to find that Ana was much - 7 years - younger than Theodora. The perfect 22 year-old waif, a Russian bombshell, her hair just a shade lighter than Teo's before she'd dyed it, just as long, and just as lustrous. Her lips had the same natural pouty pucker, and her nearly black eyes had the same entrancing glimmer. A stunning smaller and younger version of her gorgeous older sister.

Teo's smile was sly as she leapt into the back seat of the Mazda Protegé - the perfect getaway car, as reliable as it was nondescript - with the MP5 to cover our six, leaving Ana to take copilot. I'd driven my pre-planned, only-on-secondary-roads escape route steadily, fast but not too, constantly checking the rearview mirror. I began to relax after the first 10 minutes and no flashing lights appeared in pursuit. The local sheriff would probably already be at the scene, but it would take time to figure out what had happened, and the investigation would ultimately yield nothing. Other than a bunch of dead mafia soldiers.

I checked the mirrors robotically every half second, but it didn't even begin to dispel the edgy tension coursing through me. I'd been completely terrified when Gus's soldiers had opened fire sooner than I'd anticipated, and so thankful that Teo had read the situation, tackled Ana, and they both rolled to safety. The 7 rounds that otherwise would have killed them before my rocket arrived sizzled over their heads, or ricocheted off the pavement as they dove for cover. My sense of dread had multiplied when Gus' other SUV had gotten so close, so soon, and only Teo's quick thinking and marksmanship saved the day.

Both women were wired, too, joking, laughing and exclaiming in triumph, driven by the effervescent energy that always accompanies narrowly escaping death. The phenomenon is well-known to anyone - soldiers, SWAT team members, special ops, and killers for hire - who habitually find themselves in life-threatening situations. The immediate dump of testosterone, cortisol, and adrenaline which prepares one for fight or flight, remains in the system even after one of those options has been exercised. The condition comes with notable side effects: raging erections and dripping, throbbing pussies. And the determination to scratch the itch.

That Theodora was in the throes of this condition became obvious when she spontaneously leaned forward and began licentiously kissing my neck. Then she bit it, hard. When she began licking the red spot she'd produced, I reached back to brush her cheek and she grabbed my finger and started sucking it. As I again checked the rearview mirror - still no pursuit - I began having thoughts.

My own "side effect" grew even more acute as Teo's hands tweaked my nipples. Ana had started giggling at her sister's antics, and her laughter became lower, more lascivious when Teo grabbed her hand and put it on my cock. My hard cock. It had seemed to me already as rigid as it had ever been, could ever be, but Ana proved otherwise. Content that her sister had me in hand, Teo sat back and busied herself on my phone. I had no idea what she was up to until she suddenly yelled, "Frank, take the next right, here!"

We were almost past it, but, though the tires screeched and the Mazda heeled precariously we made the turn onto Bullock Road. The peals of exhilarated laughter from both women continued - we all intuited Teo's idea by now - as I kept the Mazda under better control, making the left onto Ranger Lane as ordered. While Bullock was a small, one-lane blacktop road, it dwarfed Ranger. Halfway to the dead end we lost pavement completely, and I drifted the car - OK, maybe it was fishtailing - as we screamed around the meandering curves among the thick, looming maples, oaks and hickories, deep in the belly of the Chancellorsville Battlefield National Park.

When she saw the end of the road, Teo exclaimed, "Stop the car and get out, Frank! Quick!"

Though perplexed about exactly what she had in mind, I was up for anything, so when she raced to the back of the car, tore down her pants and panties, and leaned forward over the trunk, she didn't have to tell me twice when she commanded, "Fuck me, Frank. Hard and fast. Now!"

I did. Both our sex organs were wetter, more swollen and ready than they'd ever been, and, God, that first entry was glorious!

A pang of chagrin flashed through me just as I buried my cock inside Teo, however, when the movement caught my eye. Ana was shifting in the front seat, writhing in a manner consistent with a woman ripping down her pants and beginning to frig her clit. I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Ana! Get out here! Frank! Stop, back off!" Though mystified - as usual Teo seemed miles ahead of me - when she pushed me away and my cock popped out of her pussy, I stood still, waiting for whatever, feeling the cool air on my hot, wet penis. I would have wagered all I owned that it was impossible for two women to shimmy out of their pants as quickly as those sisters did, but it would have been a sucker's bet.

As she grabbed Ana's hand and pulled her towards me, Teo gave me an incredulous look, and said, "Frank, for God's sake, snap out of it! Lie down on the grass, right there."

I did.

Teo said to Ana, "I get his cock, but you can have his tongue. He's very good with it." The women dove onto me like tigers on a wounded deer and began to feast.

Teo's exclamation was triumphant as she mounted up reverse cowgirl and her pussy swallowed my cock. Ana gave me a quick, sweet kiss, then giggled as her pussy encased my face.

The dump of chemicals into their systems, plus the fact that Teo had totally drained me the night before, and again just before dawn this morning, proved a fortuitous combination. What began as a fast and feisty, but pretty normal fuck became frenzied and furious as the women surrendered to the chemicals coursing inside them and they rode me hard and heavy. I was able to gasp in just enough enough oxygen to stay with them as they drove through the finish line, getting off together, hard, massively and ecstatically.

Their second orgasms were as slow, wet and creamy as the first ones had been fast, hot and intense.

I was lost in the haze of my own building arousal, when the next thing I knew, Ana was riding my cock and Teo's wet, hot, delectable pussy covered my mouth.

I was musing about the difference in the taste of the two, wondering if Teo's slightly more piquant and savory flavor was due to her being older, when I quit thinking entirely. Ana had to have psychic abilities. How else could the way she manipulated my balls have been so knowing? As she rode me slow and steady, she kneaded each testicle individually, almost, but not quite too hard. In addition to the testis, she rubbed the entire length of the tube containing the vas deferens, arteries and veins. After her ministrations had totally enflamed each ball, she took one in each hand and massaged them intensely, in the rhythm of her riding, skirting the threshold of pain.

No one had done that to me, and I'd had any number of women play with my jewels. Though her compressions at times provoked winces, my balls, having met their master, totally succumbed, and the fluid inside reached a roiling boil by the time Ana began to come.

The rhythmic contractions of her tight, hot, irresistible vagina dragged that seething fluid out of the depths of my glands, pulled it up my shaft, and destroyed every nerve in my mechanism. My system synchronized with hers, and each time her orgasm-driven sleeve clutched my cock, she wrung my balls, and my helpless ejaculatory mechanism convulsed and erupted, over and over.

It was so overwhelming that I completely lost awareness of everything else, but when I began coasting down from the fiery crest, when the burn in my system cooled enough, I heard Theodora's impatient whimpers. My tongue had stopped. Her protests were replaced by sighs, then moans when I refocused all my attention on her.

It was perfection to just lie on the grass as the tingles from the battle-induced hormones and amazing orgasm dissipated. The gorgeous, sated woman snuggling on each side of me took turns stroking my chest and fondling my waning, but still heavy and oozing cock. It was fantastic, a fantasy come to life, and I knew my penis would soon rally once again. But, alas, we had places to go.

**

It looked like one hell of a good party. The expansive yard between the lake and the mansion was teeming with people. At 2 in the afternoon, the warmest part of the day, the kids had shed their jackets and were cavorting wildly, interacting, playing the parts of the superheroes depicted by their costumes. It was Halloween, and kids were being kids.

The adults were mingling, enjoying the show, sipping drinks, plucking hors d'oeuvres from the milling waiters' trays, and making small talk. Or whatever kind of talk mafiosi make. I had a birds-eye view through the small open window at the rear of the service van, parked on the hill 615 yards away. My Vortex Optics Viper Riflescope had both great power and resolution, even across the expanse of one of the most exclusive lakes northwest of Chicago, and I watched the action patiently. Waiting.

I'd already identified my two targets. The Chicago Tribune had done a great article on The Outfit a few years before, including pictures of the don, consigliere, and underbosses. Galliano was scowling in his, but two of his capos, my targets, were smiling in their portraits. As they were now.

H had arranged for the van - Ed's Plumbing advertised on the side that they could fix anything, 24/7 - but the semi-automatic Ruger Precision Rifle and scope were mine, on leave from my mini-storage unit. The hybrid muzzle break would minimize both recoil and blast, and no one at the party would even hear the shots. People close to me might, though, so H had also provided the jackhammer that Teo was going to fire up just outside the van as soon as I gave the word. Which I would when my two targets got close enough to each other and no one was behind them.

It looked like that might not be for a while, though, as my capos were deep in a covey of partiers, smiling, laughing, living it up. I rolled my shoulders and let the rifle rest on the bipod. Waiting was the worst, and I was musing about why that was when the side door slid open, then closed.

Ana's voice was silky, seductive. As usual. "How's it going, Frank. Any action?"

"No, the guys seem pretty content to just party hearty. I may have to take a chance if it gets too late, but..."

My words caught in my throat when Ana's hand landed on my crotch.

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea, Ana. I need to stay alert and..."

"Frank, you need to relax. You're way too tense." Her fingers deftly unzipped my fly, snaked in and wrapped around their target. It didn't help my tension level, not a bit, but felt exceptional.

However, I was on a job. "Ana, stop that! I need to be focused..."

"Just keep gazing through the scope, Frank. I won't be a minute."

She already had my quickly stiffening cock out by the time she finished her sentence and, when she swallowed it whole any further protests dissolved as my brain froze.

It had been almost seven hours since the last of my usual AM ejaculations, when the women had taken turns doing me after we all woke up. So I was overdue. Teo and Ana had been fucking me dry morning, noon, and night, and my eager cock immediately got even stiffer as Ana began to work her magic. As the gism begin to boil and be pulled out of my balls - this young woman could develop some serious suction - I wondered why she was being so coquettish, so overtly flirtatious, at least when her sister was not around. Deep meaningful eye contact, pseudo-accidental brushes against me and my crotch, alluring exposures of her braless décolletage, provocative double entendres, and the occasional frank offers of blow and hand jobs, all had become the norm. I had the sense that younger sister was competitive, and Ana wanted to make me HER toy, not Teo's.

My winces and jerks, provoked by her tantalizing touches, became more intense as Ana worked me over. Her tongue rasping over the spot on my prick where the head meets the shaft, one hand stroking my shaft, the other taking custody of my balls and subjecting them to her patented exquisite torment, was irresistible, intensely pleasurable.

As were my ejaculations.

initially. Her tongue and hands accelerated when she felt the first burgeon and spurt of my cock, and she didn't quit, even after I did. I have to admit that I lost situational awareness, quit watching for my targets, when my eyes glazed over, then rolled back in their sockets as she kept after me. Even when I grabbed her head and tried to pull her off, she kept sucking my prick, tonguing my spot and manipulating my jewels, forcing my system into dry heaves as it tried its best to comply with her demands.

When she finally had mercy, her lips smacked as Ana pulled them off. My relief was short-lived and I shuddered and moaned again when she ran her finger up the underside of my cock, forcing out the dregs, and sucked out the last drops. She also gave me some intensely searing licks, but her giggles at my winces were so innocent, so fun-loving and girlish that it couldn't have been post-orgasm torture, could it? Just a sweet young thing having fun and playing with me.