Juror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I curled her fingers around my cock, and naturally caught my breath as I squeezed. And squeezed again. I knew she could feel my penis twitch, pulse against her. After the third squeeze I whispered, "When you went to the ladies room 15 minutes ago you freshened your perfume and lipstick, teased your hair, and undid another button of your blouse. It's very sexy, Angela, and it totally worked. But you really didn't have to. I was hooked, totally into you already. As you can feel." My fingers contracted, pinching hers onto me.

Her eyes stayed wide, maybe in amazement, maybe with wariness when she said, "This is very flattering, John, but I'm a married woman. I can't do this."

Despite her objection, Angela's fingers kept relaxing and gently tightening, even after I removed my hand and it returned to her thigh. She shuddered slightly when it alit. I looked deeply into her eyes and told her the truth. "Of course you can, Angela. You can do whatever you want."

Her hand froze, but remained on my cock. Mine eased closer to the juncture of her hips. Warmth, real heat was emanating from her. She eventually quit biting her lower lip and said, "No, I just can't. It would be wrong. I want you to leave."

"No, no you don't. You want me to do what I said, to eat your pussy. If you don't want that, why are you so wet, Angela?" The flickering of her eyes and her soft moan as she unconsciously clamped her thighs together told us both I was right.

"Angela, you made your decision when you undid that button in the bathroom." I dropped a 50 on the table as I stood. She took my offered hand and I helped her up.

**

Stay tuned for Chapter 3, coming soon.