Juror Plus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

After drying off, I hung her dampened towel on the hook next to one I had used. Then I took her into my arms and kissed her deeply. God, how nice it felt to have her body, naked this time, pressed against mine. She kissed and hugged me with the fervour of a woman who was totally starved for sex.

She got down on her knees and swallowed my cock again. She started sucking it gently. I groaned and begged her to stop.

"You don't like it?" Claire asked teasingly.

"I do," I replied but I'm an old man and I may not have very many bullets in my gun. So, I don't want to waste them too soon."

"I don't see it that way," she said. "I want your dick inside me but I want you to last a long time too. Right now, I can see you need some immediate relief. If we get this problem out of the way," she reasoned, not incorrectly, "you'll last longer next time and for the rest of the weekend."

"It's been years since I've had more than one orgasm within one or two days," I warned.

"We'll see about that," she said. "Something tells me that you will not disappoint me. I want you as much as you want me. And I intend to gain full satisfaction."

I willingly resigned myself to the goal of giving this woman pleasure. "Let's go to the bed," I suggested.

* * *

Suddenly, I had an idea. I was going to make her cum first. This way I would not feel so guilty if I came to quickly. I took a fresh towel from the bathroom and laid it out on the bed. "Lie belly down on this towel," I said. She complied although she was obviously wondering what I was panning to do.

I reached into my travel bag and pulled out a bottle of lavender-scented massage oil. I showed it to her. I unscrewed the lid and poured some oil into my hand. I rubbed the oil in my hands took my time. I massaged her starting at the shoulders and the gradually worked my down back, her beautiful bum and down her athletic legs. I took my time. Then I shifted my position. I worked the massage back up legs with special focus on her inner thighs and around the outer edges of her labia.

She sighed. I could see tell-tale glistening of a very wet pussy. Not trusting my cock, I initially refrained from touching her with it. However, in order to reach her shoulders I had to lean over. Soon I could feel the heat of her soft skin against my perpetual hardness.

She spread her legs so that I could see her naked box. It looked absolutely delicious. My mouth watered. If you were to ask what place in the world is the best place to be, I would, without the slightest hesitation, tell you that I would find it between a woman's legs. Every woman is the possessor of heaven on earth although sometimes you have to go through hell to get to heaven.

The lust in her eyes was now obvious but she let me take charge, at least for now. She rolled over when I asked her to. Again I began at her shoulders. Her nipples were already erect in anticipation. I let my oily fingers explore her breasts but used my mouth on her nipples. They were like pebbles and had been in this heightened sexual state since I began to massage her.

I worked my way down her body. I spent a long time massaging her sweet femaleness. It did not take long for her labia to swell and her clitoris to stiffen. Soon she was squirming. I wanted to suck on her prominent nub but resisted the temptation for the moment. I wanted to tease her some more and heighten her excitement. I worked my way down her legs to her feet and then back up again. Again, I massaged her luscious pussy but stopped when she looked like she was about to cum.

I decided to test how wet she was. My finger slipped easily into the place where my cock wanted to be. I bent over and licked her clitoris and tasted her sweet vaginal juices. Her fragrance was intoxicating. She groaned and arched her back.

"For Christ's sake!" she cried. "Make me cum already! Get that cock of yours inside me and fuck the hell out of me!"

Underneath her restrained and regal bearing was a woman in heat! God, how I wanted to jump her now and fulfil her desperate need.

Instead, I put my mouth on her pussy. I licked and sucked it. When I focussed on her clitoris, she went wild. I was sucking hard on it when, with a loud moan, she suddenly exploded into an orgasm.

I pulled back to see a huge smile on her face. I had accomplished my mission to pleasure her first. Now it was my turn. I got into position between her legs and guided my raging hard-on into her soaked love tunnel. She was slippery and hot and wet. Her abundantly lubricated passage allowed me to slide my entire length easily into her in one decisive stroke.

I couldn't help myself. As I was pumping into her, I announced, "I'm going to cum!"

My announcement seemed to have set her off but in a good way. My quick penetration of her so soon after her orgasm reversed its fading afterglow and sent her toward another peak. Fortunately, for me, she was still on a hair trigger. She moaned and trembled into a second orgasm at the same time as I exploded inside her and felt my man juice splatter against the walls of her vagina.

At the same time, she was thrusting her pelvis against me in lustful abandon and was using her pelvic muscles to squeeze every last drop of semen from my pulsing cock and throbbing balls. And she wasn't kidding when she had hinted at her tightness. I couldn't believe how much semen I seemed to be pumping into her hoy depths.

Satiated, we both lay still breathing heavily. For the moment, I felt absolutely drained.

"That was wonderful," she complimented.

"Yeah," I agree. "I don't think I've had an orgasm that good since I discovered the joys of sex so many decades ago. "I'm afraid to look at my balls because they must have shrunk to size of peas."

As I got off her, she looked at what I thought would only be remnants of my former glory. "No, they didn't shrink," she laughed. "It means you've still got some more to give me."

'God, the old girl is insatiable,' I thought. 'I don't know if I can live up to her expectations. I guess I'll see. Do or die. Either way I'll be in heaven.'

Although we had already taken a shower, we decided to take another one. Her vaginal juices and ropes of my cum were leaking out of her and dribbling down her thighs. It was a good thing that I had laid out a towel. It would not be nice to let it drip on the bed sheets or the floor. And so we showered again.

We got into bed. Our orgasms had been so intense that we napped for a short while in each other's arms.

* * *

I pulled myself out of our post-coital torpor first, Then I heard a rustling sound behind me and realized that my lover had woken up too, We were famished and thirsty.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"Me too," Claire agreed.

As it was too late in the evening to order food from the hotel restaurant, we decided to eat out. We got dressed and the found ourselves a little late-night bistro As we satisfied our hearty appetites and slaked out thirst, I noticed that she had not bothered to put on her bra. I stared at them. She blushed because what she was thinking was being translated into hard prominent nipples that pushed against the fabric of her blouse. I smiled, I wanted lean over and suck on them without waiting to get back to the hotel. We managed to restrain ourselves and returned to our hotel room.

As soon as the door closed, we embraced and soon we were French-kissing each other. Although we had made love just a few hours ago, there was already a sense of urgency to our lovemaking. I had this intense desire to take her again, to leave more of my male essence inside her and make her mine, even if only temporarily. She left no doubt in my mind that she wanted me to possess her again too. and enjoy the intimacy of our physical union.

She wiggled her lovely behind at me in an enticing offer. We quickly slipped out of our clothes. I grabbed from behind and rubbed my growing erection against her gorgeous ass while my hands alternately played with her breasts or wrapped around her waist to finger her pussy.

She grabbed the back of a chair with her hands and bent over. I loved doggy-style and accepted her offer with glee. I took her from behind. This time, I was able to last as I pounded her for a long time. She came at least once while I was drawing on my balls remaining reserves. I continued pumping and finally let her know I was ready. She said she was ready too. So we crashed into mutually satisfying simultaneous orgasm.

Our mixed sexual juices started to drip.. I quickly grabbed some tissues on the nearby desk and wiped the sexual juices from her pussy. Holding the tissue between her legs, she hurried to the bathroom and cleaned herself.

She went immediately to bed where I joined her. She barely managed to whisper a thanks and when she fell asleep. I joined a few moments later. We slept for the remainder of the night.

* * *

I woke up around 9:00 the next morning. That was very late for me but, given the previous evening's activities, it came as no surprise. I turned to look at my lover but she was not there. Then I heard some sounds coming from the kitchenette. Claire was making coffee.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

"Just a few minutes ago," she answered.

I walked behind her and put my arms around. Feeling naughty, I wormed my hands into her robe and played with her breasts. My cock started stirring.

"You naughty boy!" she protested but she didn't push me away. "I thought you were worried about how many bullets you might available. I think the chances are pretty good that you'll shoot more of yourself inside me soon.

I nuzzled her neck. "You ooze sex," I told her. There's something about you that arouses me fiercely. You are the personification of female eroticism."

"Oh really? Are you in the mood to get lucky again?" she asked. "I sure hope so," she added, "because my pussy is hungry and it needs to eat more meat."

'Jeez,' " I thought, 'I'm guessing that I have the same impact on her as she is having on me.' Out loud I said, "I'd be more than happy to feed your kitty."

'This lady is a female Jekyll and Hyde,' I mused, 'prim and proper in public but a sex beast in private. I like it.'

I must have smiled because she asked why I was smiling.

"Oh, I was just thinking that, right now, I'm the luckiest man on earth," I replied.

She could tell that I meant every word of it. It seemed to make her happy to have such an effect on me. "Then we're even because right now I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

It was too late for breakfast and too early for lunch. It took us a few minutes to find an eatery where we could get ourselves a 'brunch'. Afterward, we returned to our room. I sensed that she was in the mood again but I doubted my capacity to have another go. I told her so.

To my surprise, she answered by handing me a blue pill. This act made me wonder if she were a pharmacist or was connected to one in some way. 'How else could a woman get a pill requiring for a man that required a prescription?' I reasoned.

But I wasn't really interested into pursuing the matter. There were more urgent demands on hand. I knew what she wanted and I certainly wanted to oblige her. However, although the spirit was willing, the flesh was weak. I popped the pill down my throat.

* * *

Meanwhile, we sat and talked. She also spent some time texting on the phone, something she had completely avoided on the previous day. I assumed she had ignored her phone then, partly out of courtesy to me but mostly to focus on our fling. I had no idea who she was communicating with and a didn't ask. It was none of business. Besides, it kept her preoccupied while the little blue pill I had just swallowed had a chance to kick in.

At one point, she actually got on the phone. I only heard her side of the conversation.

She said, "We're you able to get some time off?"

"..."

"Good. What time?"

"..."

"Okay, I'll keep my ears open for you."

"..."

"Sure, I'll leave some for you."

"..."

"I'll text it to you." She poked away at the phone's keyboard. "Got it?"

"..."

"Good, see you later. Bye. Love you." Then she shut off her phone.

I was curious to know what that was all about but her life was none of my business. So I said nothing.

She then picked up a hotel card which had 'Do Not Disturb' inscribed on it and put it into the key card slot outside the door to the hallway. It was clearly intended to inform hotel staff that the room was occupied and housekeeping was to stay out.

"What's the point of them making the bed when we we're going to mess it up anyway," she observed. She turned to me. "Come on, honey. Let's go to bed."

She took off her clothes. I groaned inwardly because I didn't think I was ready for another round with her so soon but I followed her example anyway. We crawled onto the bed.

Claire wasted no time getting between my legs and sucking my cock. Since almost two hours had passed, I guessed she was testing to see if the blue pill had begun to kick in. It had. My cock stirred. Sometimes a little pharmaceutical help can go a long way.

Satisfied that my dick's resurrection was well on its way, she snuggled up beside me and spent the next 20 minutes stroking my cock to its previous glory.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. 'Who could that be?' I wondered. I had seen her put the 'Do Not Disturb' outside out hotel room door. The only explanation I could come up with was that the there was some kind of emergency in the hotel.

Claire got up and put on her bathrobe. "Just stay her, honey. I'll be right back."

I was at the wrong angle to see the door. I heard it open and then close a few seconds later. Not a word was spoken.

Then she appeared. 'Hold on,' I told myself. 'She's dressed?' She was wearing a yellow and white sun dress. Am I crazy?' I wondered. She had a bathrobe on just seconds ago! I was confused. I was convinced she was about to leave for some unknown reason.

"Claire? Where are you going?"

"Nowhere," she said as she stepped beside the woman in the sun dress. "This is my identical twin sister, Chloe."

Naturally, I was stunned. One woman was wearing the bathrobe and the other was her exact duplicate.

"We share everything," the exact duplicate said. "And my dear sister is going to share you with me."

'Holy shit! Twins!' What could I say? I had just thought my fling was about to come to an abrupt end and now I was in store for a double dose. Talk about whiplash? For a second I thought I was on the brink of deprivation. Now I was faced with too much abundance. Would my heart take it? If not, I would at least die in heaven.

* * *

Claire threw off her bathrobe while her sister, Chloe, unloosed the strap around her neck, letting the sun dress drop to her feet. She picked it up and draped over a nearby chair. Nude, the two were indistinguishable. I could only keep track of who was who by keeping an eye on both of them. Claire was the only on the left and Chloe was the one on the right. If I took my eyes off of them, and they switched places, I would not know who was Claire and who was Chloe.

Since I was more than willing to be shared, and since I already had had a few cracks at Claire, I asked Chloe, "Do you mind if I eat your pussy before I feed it?"

Claire pushed her sister forward. "Sure," she replied laughing.

She climbed onto the bed, lay back and opened her legs so that I could enjoy the sweet delights between them. Just like her sister, her femaleness was bald and beautiful and perfectly proportioned. My mouth watered at the prospect of feasting on her fleshy womanhood.

I glanced back at Claire. She had taken a seat to watch me lick and suck her sister. Apparently, she had a voyeur streak. I wouldn't have been surprised if her sister shared the same kinkiness. It turned out to be a good guess.

I decided to put a bolster under her hips. Otherwise my neck would have to bend a lot more to properly access her juicy parts. This way, her box would be higher and easier for my eager tongue to reach the juicy parts. "Are you okay with that?" I asked her. I know, silly question but she nodded in the affirmative.

So I went down on her openly exposed muff, and performed admirably in stimulating all the gorgeous parts that guarded her love tunnel. She tasted good, so good that I lost track of time as feasted on her like a gourmand.

While I was on my hands and knees dining on the duplicate sister, Claire managed to get into a position that allowed her to suck my cock. By now, it was rock-hard. How could it not be when two naked horny women and one little blue pill were causing my hormones to go into overdrive.

For the next hour, the twin sisters took turns offering their pussies for me to eat or impaling themselves on my stiff cock. You might think that I would soon lose track of who was Claire and who was Chloe. To be honest, I could not have cared less, if I had. All I wanted was to please both women, and in the process, please myself. I would let them decide who did what and where on my body and what body parts of theirs they offered me.

The truth was that there was only one way to distinguish the identical twins from each other; it was the taste and fragrance of their pussy juice. Claire was sweet while Chloe was savoury. As a gourmand of female juices, I appreciated the tastes and fragrances of different women in much the same way as a connaisseur appreciated the tastes and fragrances of different wines.

"I want to suck your cock," one of them said. I had the impression that the request came from Chloe because Claire had already sucked me. It seemed only logical and fair that Claire would let her sister take her turn. "As a matter of fact," she added, "we can do each other at the same time."

She lay down while I shifted around to get into the sixty-nine position. I put a soft pillow under her hips to maximize my access to her clean-shaven box. As I put mouth back on her pussy and dined on pussy pie, she grabbed my cock and put in her mouth.

She was wet in anticipation. I tasted the sexual juices leaking from her glistening pussy. From her savoury taste, it was definitely Chloe.

Earlier, Claire had put about half of my cock in her mouth and had sucked on it in order to revive my manhood. Chloe, however, was working my cock into her mouth until her nose was pressing against my public hair which, fortunately, I kept trimmed to prevent a stray pubic from getting caught by a zipper.

The knowledge that she was deep-throating me seemed to make my cock grow larger. I worried that, if she kept doing what she was doing, I might cum too soon. So, I worked even more enthusiastically on her muff to make sure that she was in a similar state. The female juices covering my face seemed to indicate that I was bringing her close to the brink.

She was good, very good. I was close to releasing my load down her throat. I didn't want to let go prematurely. So I tried to take my dick out of her mouth.

She let me withdraw but held onto my dick in her hand close to her moth. "Anything wrong?" she asked.

I was breathless. "Hell no! The problem is it's too good. "I'm close to cumming."

"And you were worried about running out of bullets?" Claire said from her seat while she was watching us. She was masturbating herself. "And how did you know it was Chloe and not me? Nobody can tell us apart."

I laughed. "They could if they could lick and smell your pussies."

The sisters blushed and giggled.

I continued munching on Chloe's savoury pie for several more minutes.

"I'm close too," Chloe said. "Will you swallow my cum if I swallow yours?"

"Chloe," I declared, "if I had a tongue long enough, I would wipe clean every last drop from the walls of your vagina."

I sucked on her clitoris and then pushed my tongue into her soaked vagina to prove my point. That set her off. I felt her body tremble and quake beneath me. Her pussy suddenly produced a stream of female fluid. She was squirting. She was inundating my face with physical evidence of her unrestrained orgasm. I wanted to swallow every drop and every morsel that she had to offer.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers