Juror Plus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I lost control. I began ejecting my sperm down her throat at the same time. I slurped up every drop of her female nectar as it trickled onto of my thirsty tongue. She swallowed spurt after spurt of my cum and didn't lose a drop.

When we had finally obtained our mutual satisfaction, we separated. There was very little to clean up. We kissed each other, not caring whether there were still remnants of our sexual fluids in our mouths.

For the rest of the evening, I altered between the two sisters. I was in seventh heaven while we indulged in our threesome. At one point, Claire sat on my face, yes I could tell by her taste, while Chloe rode my cock. Then they would switch places. They came at least twice more riding my face and my cock.

At some point, I fell asleep exhausted and milked out. When I woke up the following morning, I felt both really good but also really tired. To my disappointment, the twins had already disappeared.

I heaved a sigh, partly of regret but partly of relief. I took a shower and went home. As it was a Sunday, I had a whole evening to regroup my forces and get ready for the grind of my job.

I smiled as I remembered the sexy twins. It was one hell of an adventure.