Jury Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." she began, then she sighed deeply. She put her hand on his, feeling the coarseness, the large veins that crisscrossed the back of his hand, and moved both their hands upward. "I'm sorry I'm not more... you know. Bigger..." she whispered.

Chase cupped her small breast as if it was the Hope diamond. He murmured, "I told you about apologizing," he said into her hair, as he began to fondle her through her bra. Her hand was still on the back of his, guiding him, and she took in another long breath as he squeezed and released, managing to bring her nipple to full erection. She began to tremble.

Chase leaned over her shoulder, and she turned her head to receive his kiss. Her lips were soft and plump, and he loved the way they felt against his. When her mouth opened slightly, he pushed his tongue past them. She shifted around, bringing her legs up under her, and they kissed for a long time. He teased her tongue, and felt her teasing his in return. When he put his hand to the side of her face, she moaned softly.

When they broke their kiss, she looked into his eyes again, and blinked slowly. "I want to please you," she whispered. She began to unbutton his shirt, and he moved to do the same to hers. Once hers was undone, she shrugged it off and pushed her hands under his open shirt, leaving it to him to unclasp her small black bra. She put her head on his collarbone as he released her breasts, and his hands went to them.

She was small, but her breasts were perfect little orbs, and the nipples stood out firmly as they hardened under his touch. His fingers were rough, he knew; working-man's hands, but he squeezed and pulled softly at them, relishing the feel of her arousal. Chase wanted them in his mouth. He put his hands on her waist, pulling her upwards, and told her they were perfect, just before his mouth closed over her left nipple.

Amy took in a quick breath. His lips felt so good on her breast! She rested her hands on his shoulders, glancing around quickly. They were alone, it seemed, but for two young men near the truck, dumping ice into a cooler. One of them locked eyes with her and she quickly looked away, but it ramped up her arousal even more. Chase began to suck on her nipple.

"Ooooh, god," she moaned, "that feels so..."

Knowing the men had seen them, she didn't dare look that way again. Instead, she closed her eyes and concentrated on what he was doing to her. He sucked and tongued her left nipple for a few moments, then moved to the right. She should tell Chase that they were being watched, she thought, but his mouth was doing things to her that had her seeing stars. Just a few more seconds.

Then she climaxed; just like that, without even touching herself. Her whole body shook, and he tightened his grip on her waist as he felt and heard her cumming. Her leggings must have been soaked, but she couldn't think about that. She wasn't hearing anything except the drumbeat of her own heart. She moved her hands to the sides of his face, and felt his hair as she ran her fingers through it. Her pelvis rotated against his chest as she climbed over him, wanting and not wanting this to end. It was all so much!

At last she regained her breath, even as he continued to tease her hard nipple with the tip of his tongue. Her head was hanging down, and she peered through the hair hanging over her face, outside. The two men were standing there, staring at her. She realized she was naked from the waist up, but they could only see Chase's head at her breasts, she hoped.

"Chase," she groaned, "we've got company."

She felt him turn his head; first one way, then the other. He must have seen them, but he only allowed her to slide downward, until she was straddling his waist. He kissed her fiercely, licking her teeth and tongue. She was so turned on, she thought she might climax again, just from the voyeuristic pleasure and the eroticism of his mouth on hers. She'd never had a man want her this badly; badly enough to ignore prying eyes. Then he leaned her back against the wheel, and said to the two men, "Just keep walking, fellas, unless you want to see my gun."

She turned and watched them, knowing they were getting a good look at her chest before picking up their cooler and heading towards their boat. She grinned at Chase.

"Do you really have a gun?" she asked.

He chuckled and said, "Sure. Can't you feel it?" He rolled his eyes at her. "If you can't, I'm wasting my time here."

She leaned forward again. "You didn't waste any time, it seemed to me," she whispered, and kissed him again. He chuckled into her mouth, and she liked the feeling. "Goddddd," she sighed, "your mouth tastes wonderful!"

Chase opened his door and started to climb out, with her clinging to his neck. Once he was standing, he allowed her sneakers to touch the ground, and dropped his hands to her ass.

She had such a tight little ass, he thought, as he filled his hands with her muscular globes. In the leggings, it was as if she was naked. He slipped his fingers around her inner thighs and felt her dampness through the material. She moaned, clenching her legs as he felt her up. Her arms were still around his neck, and she pulled his head down for another kiss. He was easily a foot taller than her, and he hunched over her, loving the feeling of her taut thighs as his fingers travelled between and then back. He gripped her ass cheeks again.

"This is a King cab, if you didn't notice," he said into her hair as he nuzzled her face.

"I did notice."

Chase began to roll her leggings down over her hips. He wanted her completely naked before they got into the truck, so there was no fumbling around on the spartan rear seat. She allowed him to push her tights down her legs, grinning as he stripped her naked except for her sneakers. Though his shirt was open, Chase was still fully clothed. Once he had helped pull the leggings off over her shoes, he held her at arm's length and just stared at her, smiling.

"God, you're beautiful," he said softly. She was breathing hard, looking down as he surveyed her body. Then he pulled the rear door open and let her scramble inside. There were more people around now, and he didn't want any interruptions. As he climbed in and shut the rear door behind him, Amy's arms and legs welcomed him. They kissed again. He pulled his shirt off and dropped it behind him as she reached for his belt and zipper.

Chase sat back on the seat and raised his butt as she pulled his jeans and boxers down, revealing his cock to her needy eyes. Amy slipped to her knees on the floorboard.

His cock was about the same length as her husband's, but considerably thicker. Gary's had a slight hook to the left, while Chase's was straight, like a meaty missile. Amy closed her mouth around the head, appreciating his girth, then began to lick the underside of his shaft. He groaned. She could feel her wetness trickling down her inner thighs, and slipped one had to her pussy lips as the other held Chase's fat dick at the base.

"Mmmppphhh," she moaned, as his hand went to the back of her head and pushed down. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, looking up into his eyes as she let him control her head. He was smiling slightly, his bright blue eyes staring hard into hers. He let her up, then pushed down again, face-fucking her slowly. She loved being used, though he didn't know it yet.

Gagging slightly, she arched her back as his cock head hit the sides of her throat. He was being gentle; too gentle. Now she longed for him to use her mouth the way Gary never would, on the few times she blew him. She wanted Chase to plunge into her without regard for her comfort, but she wasn't sure he would. He was so well-mannered! She wondered if she should beg him to fuck her face, to use her as a fuck-toy. She tried to communicate her wishes with her eyes.

She didn't have to. He pushed down, and just when she thought he was going to let up on her head, he pushed harder. Amy's eyes widened as the wide head of his cock pushed against the sensitive sides of her throat, and she retched loudly. She pulled her hand off his cock, though, letting him know she wouldn't resist. The hand on her pussy began to masturbate wildly, even as she coughed and tasted her own bile. She swallowed quickly. Chase's eyes had changed, from loving to dominant. He seemed to recognize that her submissiveness extended to her sexual life, as well. He shoved her head down again.

This time his cock head popped into her throat, and even as she gagged her nose felt his pubic hairs tickling it. She shoved two fingers inside her cunt and began to fuck herself.

"Urrggghhh!" She groaned, knowing that feeling the vibrations from her throat would be pleasurable to Chase. She'd only taken one other man into her throat before; a middle-aged guy she once worked with. He'd fucked her throat two different times before he got fired, but she never forgot the feeling of degradation that his thoughtless disregard gave her. He called her names like 'chink' and 'slant' every time he fucked her. She actually grew to desire those racist labels; it made her feel cheap and trashy.

Chase held her down for a long time like that. Her nostrils flared, trying to get enough air, but it wasn't getting past the large lump in her esophagus. He might as well have been holding her nose. Finally, she had to use her hands to push against his legs, and he released her. She took in a huge gasp of air. Her eyes were streaming water, and her mouth was streaming saliva. She thought she must look a mess, but knowing what that looked like from porn movies, she was proud. White men loved their Asian sluts to look used, from her experience. She opened her mouth again, and Chase began his relentless push on the back of her head.

Amy climaxed, just as her air was once again depleted. As Chase released her head, she pulled back and then slammed her face down on one thigh, gasping and moaning as her orgasm washed over her. She gripped his legs tightly as she came, rotating her hips as the feelings washed through her. She was trembling when he leaned over and pulled her up to straddle him. He took her mouth with his.

As they kissed, she felt his hand beneath her, and raised up slightly. His cock found her dripping hole and he thrust his hips up, seating himself inside her. She gasped, then settled onto him, holding onto his neck with both arms. He remained buried in her, forcing her inner walls to accept him.

"Oh god!" she wailed. He felt huge inside her. She'd never given birth, and wondered if it felt like this. "You feel... ogod that feels so good!" She began to work her hips over him.

Chase groaned. Her pussy was impossibly tight, sheathing him like a warm glove. If he'd had any doubt about being able to get hard for her, just seeing, and now feeling her compact little body, had erased them. Her hips were moving, snake-like, forward and back over him, squeezing and sliding along his length as she moved. He grabbed her tits and found the nipples again. Squeezing and twisting them, she reacted strongly, as he thought she would. She was a born submissive! Her squeals of pleasure aroused him even more, and he bent forward to nip at one nipple with his teeth. She shuddered, and he knew she was cumming again.

Her hips moved sporadically as her second climax overwhelmed her. Chase held her tightly, flexing his cock inside her tight sheath, heightening and extending her orgasm as he made slight movements with his own hips. Amy threw her head back and gave herself over to her climax, repeating, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" over and over again. Her cries soon disintegrated into a series of incoherent murmurings as Chase began to thrust upwards, and she let her head fall forward, curtaining them both with her long dark hair.

Neither of them saw the couple as they stopped outside their truck to stare, nor did they care.

Chase rolled to his right, and Amy's legs raised to lock her ankles around his ass as he began to pound into her. He had one knee on the seat, the other leg extended to the floorboard. Her ass hung halfway off the seat, so he raised up and shifted them both to the center of the seat, then resumed his assault on her pussy. He had wanted to hold out as long as he could, but instinct took over, and he only wanted now to breed her, like an animal in heat.

Amy's head fell back to the seat, her hair covering her face. Her hands came up to his chest, gripping his pecs as he drove into her. She shouted, "Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me!" Her mouth fell open then, sucking in hair, as she gasped and writhed beneath him and he hammered away at her cunt like a man possessed. His hands found her tits again. He squeezed and mauled them as his hips pistoned back and forth, back and forth. He felt like he could fuck her for hours like this! Her orgasms seemed to be endless, beneath him.

At last, however, his balls began to contract, needing to release the load that had been been gathering for weeks. As much as he wanted to continue, he craved the euphoria of erupting into Amy's sweet Asian pussy, and of feeling her spasm around him. As his momentum slowed, the glorious release beckoned, and he knew he had to answer it. He was too far gone, now.

"I'm gonna cum!" he suddenly yelled, as he felt his cock swell and fill with his seed. Amy tightened her legs around him, pulling him even deeper. Her climax reached a new height as Chase's warm cum flooded her canal with that first explosion.

"Aaagggghhhhh!"

It felt amazing to climax along with Chase. It was the final release of all the pent-up feelings she'd been experiencing since first meeting him. She understood that she was aroused by older white men and the power they seemed to possess. That's what had led to her cheating on her husband with her co-worker. But that man had used her without regard to what she was feeling. This time it felt different.

Amy felt the force of his second, third and fourth loads as they filled her pussy and then flowed back out past his thrusting cock. She should feel embarrassed that she couldn't accommodate everything he had to offer, but at the moment all she felt was pleasure. Her cunt thrummed with the aftershocks of her climax. She felt safe, and warm. Chase's hands had gone from mauling her breasts to caressing them, softly teasing the nipples; furthering her pleasure. Amy mewled contentedly. She felt him thrust again, a slower invasion as he planted the head of his cock against her cervix before it began to shrivel, then withdrew.

His words brought her back to reality. "Damn, girl," he groaned as he pulled from her. He sat back, and she opened her eyes to see him staring down at her. She knew what she was expected to do.

Slipping to her knees once more, Amy took the gooey cock in her hand. It was still half-hard, hot with their human sauce, and so wonderfully thick. Glancing up into his eyes, she slowly licked up its length to the head, then wrapped her lips around it and took it in. Its girth stretched her mouth as it slid down, their frothy issue being pushed over the top of her hand. She pulled off his dick and licked her hand and the base of his cock completely clean, then went back to work, sucking and pleasuring the sensitive head. This was her place, she felt; worshipping what he'd given her. The fact that he watched her from above only made her more aware of her station.

As she felt him hardening again, she took the huge mushroom head in her mouth and moaned, knowing he would feel the vibrations. Her fingers rode over the thick veins, up and down, as they filled with blood and she felt him throb to life. His cum ran in streams down her inner thighs. She was wet and getting wetter.

Suddenly he was rising over her, turning her swiftly and pushing her face down into the floorboard. He entered her gaping cunt in one motion, forcing a grunt from her. Amy heard herself. 'Like a pig,' she thought. As Chase lowered his bulk over her back, she imagined they were animals. Her needs were those of an animal. She craved being taken roughly; bred like a submissive sow. Chase seemed to understand that. His grunts of lust were purely animal as he hammered into her from above, violating her cunt again in his insistent need.

Chase had marveled at how quickly she moved to clean his dick. He never had to say a word; it was as if he expected it. He watched the enthusiasm with which she licked and sucked away all of their fluids, swallowing it all down. She was even more submissive than he had imagined! The realization turned him on. As she set to work pleasuring him after giving him her pussy, he felt himself hardening again. That didn't happen often in such a short time, but this erection was fueled by the desire to take full advantage of her the way he knew she wanted it - hard and rough.

Her cunt, when he pushed her over onto the floorboard, was still open from their prior fucking. He took it; shoving his dick in all the way. His big ball-sack, drained not ten minutes prior, was once again filling with sperm, and slapped at her mound as he began to fuck her roughly. One hand on the seat back, he used his free hand to smack her ass repeatedly. The skin on her right cheek glowed red almost immediately. Her cries, as each blow landed, let him know she had craved this all along.

Chase's cock was desensitized from the last fucking. He knew he could do this for as long as he wanted, and that made him thrust even harder. She was crying out each time, her voice muted by the carpet. After five minutes he abandoned his attack on her ass cheek and gathered handfuls of her hair in each fist, yanking her head up and back. She yelled, "Oh, godddd!" as her voice broke. He felt her climax again, squeezing his cock with her pussy in quick spasms as her arms tried to support her upper body. They couldn't do it. Amy's shoulders slumped towards the carpet, and Chase let her head drop. He wrapped both hands around her slim waist and fucked her in long, slow thrusts.

She was still cumming, and when he changed the tempo it fueled her climax even further. Her hands grasped ineffectually at the carpet as he used her body. Her back was slick with a sheen of sweat, the tan lines from a bikini top now visible on her flushed skin. He studied her body as he fucked her slowly, enjoying the tremors that coursed through her each time she climaxed. She was groaning incoherently into the carpet now, her words having given way to gutteral moans and shaky exhalations of breath. He liked the way she surrendered herself so completely to him.

Pulling out, he let her fall prone onto the floorboard. Her shoulders shook with her breathing. Chase sat back, watching her. His cock was harder than ever, and in need of her mouth again.

"Get up."

He watched her rouse herself, then turn to look at him through her curtain of hair. She understood. His cock still stood proud, in need of attention. Pulling herself around, she put both hands on his thighs and opened her mouth. Leaning forward. Taking him between her lips. Tasting herself on his meat. Awakening to the pleasure of sucking his fat cock again. She began to work her head over him, swiveling as she descended, tonguing the underside of his shaft as she pulled up.

When his hands went to her head she once again gave him control. Chase began to work her face, pushing her hair back with his fingers so he could watch his cock stabbing into her throat. Her resigned expressions as he plunged her mouth down over him inflamed his lust. He face-fucked her, hard for a few seconds, then more slowly for a few. Her throat was streaming gooey spit; it soon covered his balls, already sticky with her vaginal fluids. She never moved her hands from his thighs, but she squeezed them when he bottomed out in her throat. No sound escaped her but the liquid squelching of her saliva-filled mouth.