Jury Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase noticed there were people milling around outside his truck. The couple that had stopped when Amy first rode him was still lingering, joined by two other men and a woman. He looked down and grinned.

"Hey, you've got an audience again," he told her, still holding her head tightly. Her eyes went wide. He pushed her down over his cock two more times, then pushed her off him and let his cock flop onto his belly.

Amy pulled herself up slowly, swiveling her head to look out the side windows of the truck. She saw five or six people, suddenly looking elsewhere except for one man, who stared into her eyes.

'Oh my god,' she thought, 'how long have they been watching us?'

Her instinct was to cover up, but her shirt and bra were in the front seat, and her tights were in the grass outside the truck; she only had sneakers on. She climbed up onto Chase, flattening herself against his chest, and closed her eyes. She whispered into his ear, "We should get out of here." The humiliation of knowing those people had watched filled her with dread, but it was arousing as well. And she could feel his cock against her bare pussy, throbbing and hard.

When he asked, "You really want to stop?" she shook her head slightly and pressed her mouth to his. Her kiss, more than anything, confirmed her desire. She felt empty without him inside her. Raising herself slightly, she located the head of his cock and, without using her hands, placed her pussy over it. She slid down, taking him inside her again.

"Oh goddddddd."

As it became apparent that Amy was once again being fucked, the bystanders outside began to applaud, laughing among themselves. Amy heard them, and the voyeur aspect turned her on. She raised herself until only the head of Chase's cock was inside her, then held herself there for a few seconds, giving them a good view of what she was fucking herself on. It heightened her arousal even more, knowing they were seeing just how slutty she could be. It was like starring in a porn video! She slammed herself down on Chase's dick, grunting as he spread her inner walls wide.

After that, she couldn't stop. She raised her body over and over, fucking herself as hard as Chase had done earlier. Her orgasm climbed, spreading its warmth throughout her body. Her chest was already flushed, as was her face. She suddenly thought, 'all those people can see my ass where he slapped it, how red it must be.' That thought took her over the edge, and she gripped Chase's shoulders tightly as she shook and cried out, giving herself over to yet another massive climax.

Chase took over as she climaxed, using his hands on her waist to raise and lower her little body over his cock. He was aware of their observers, and didn't much care. If anything, he enjoyed showing off the cute little Asian girl that he'd managed to make it with. For a guy his age, this was a coup!

He let her catch her breath before resuming his motions. She couldn't help much; her legs were cramping, and exhausted besides. So she hung onto his shoulders as he fucked up into her for another five minutes before giving in to his orgasm. It wasn't as massive as the first, but she felt every throb of his cock. At last he dropped her onto his chest.

"Show's over," Chase said over her shoulder, and she could hear their audience leaving. She began to laugh, holding her mouth against his neck. He joined her, laughing into her hair. It was all over his face and arms, stuck there by his sweat.

"Damn," he said, "I should got you one of them scrunchees." He was still chuckling, pulling his arms free of her spidery tresses.

Amy raised her head to look into his eyes at last. "Uhm," she told him, "only one thing I can say." She rolled her eyes. "Sorry?"

She yelped as he slapped her ass with his hand.