Jury Duty Sucks

Story Info
James get sequestered jury duty and meets new friends.
819 words
3.77
10.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

Does anybody like jury duty?

I knew I wasn't going to be happy when I drew position 14 for the initial lineup. Unless I pissed a lawyer off, I was probably stuck.

The judge gave some opening remarks then asked if anyone knew either the plaintiff or the defendant. I recognized the names, but I didn't know them personally. So I sat.

The judge next asked if anyone had a good reason they could not be sequestered for the duration of the trial. Oh shit. A bunch people went home, but I didn't have anything pressing. So I sat.

The lawyers asked us questions and dismissed some people, but not me. Long story short, the 12 of us picked got to go home, pack and come back.

When I got home and told Heather, she went to the living room and pouted. I packed. I threw in some books and a bottle of JD along with some clothes.

As I zipped up the suitcase, I turned and asked Heather, "Why are you so glum?" Then it hit me. Friday night was George and Inez's party.

"Never mind," I said. "You can go to the party without me. Just take plenty of pictures and videos."

"You mean it?" she said as she beamed at me.

"Yup," I said.

She came over and squeezed me, then unzipped my pants.

"What'cha doing?" I asked.

"You don't think I am going to let you spend a week downtown with a bunch of beautiful girls and not unload your weapon."

With that she proceeded to suck my dick until I came in her mouth. To return the favor, I pulled her up and proceeded to eat her and fuck her to three orgasms and one more of mine.

Arriving at the hotel, I got a key and went to the floor. A US Marshal checked my ID and let me go to my room. I went in, got unpacked and fixed myself a drink before going to bed.

The next day we got the orientation spiel and since the judge got called away, we were released back to the hotel in time for lunch. We had a free day.

Despite Heather's fantasy, pickings were slim. The jury consisted of 4 men and 8 women. The women consisted of one stuck up hot MILF, a forty-something elegant lady named Melissa, a nineteen year old college student named Chineeta and the rest were grandma types. There was an old guy, a gay guy, an ex-military guy (with a titanium stick up his ass) and myself.

I lucked out and had lunch with Melissa and Chineeta. During lunch I suggested the pool. Chineeta pouted and said she didn't have a swimsuit. Melissa just leaned in and said, "A bra and panties is as good as a bikini any day." My dick was happy with that idea.

After lunch, I raced to my room changed and headed to the rooftop pool. There was nobody there, so I pulled three loungers together and put towels on them. Melissa showed up in a beach cover that showed off her long legs and a beach bag. She asked if I could put some sunscreen on her and took off her cover showing a banging body and a sheer white bikini. She handed me a bottle. Just before I opened it I read the label and started laughing.

"We may need this later," I said, "But it won't help with the sun." She gave me a puzzled look until she read the label, "Cherry Flavored Anal Lube. Oops."

Just then, Chineeta showed up in a t-shirt and shorts. I was bummed until she pulled off the shorts showing off some lace panties, and then pulled off the t-shirt to show off her perfect breasts sans a bra.

It was the perfect afternoon. I christened the pool by fucking both ladies and then we went back to my room. We did use the Cherry Lube. It was a first for Chineeta. It was not for Melissa.

The courtroom was boring during the rest of the week, but we made up for it at night. On Friday we got a gift, the sides settled and we could go home.

The three of us agreed. If jury duty was more like this, fewer people would work so hard to get out of it.

PS: Heather was overjoyed too because I could go to the neighbor's party with her. But that is a story for another time.