Sperm Bank

Story Info
Shawn was handsome and brilliant a real find for these women.
819 words
3.8
19.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

"It's summertime summertime sum sum summertime..."

Damn those lyrics. That song was playing a party over at Sandy and Tom's house and I was chilling in the pool when Sandy backed into me. We were both drunk and she backed right onto my erection. Now I had been admiring all the hot wives in their almost swimsuits so I was hard as a rock. Something Sandy did not fail to notice.

She reached back and freed my cock and pulled her suit bottom aside and slid me inside.

"Wha -," I started to say.

"Shhhh. Let me enjoy this for a moment," she slurred silencing me. "Just act natural and let me know when you are about to cum. I'm not on the pill right now."

As I stood there petrified, she went up on her tiptoes and back down sliding me in and out. I could feel her hand slowly rubbing herself to an orgasm.

"I think I'm --," I hissed and she slid me out and stroked my cock the three times necessary to finish me off. Turning, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks, it's been nice chatting with you," and walked away.

A week later, I got a call from Sandy that she needed my help with something. I drove over and she met me at the door in a tight white t-shirt and short jean shorts. My cock grew hard automatically.

"It's summertime summertime sum sum summertime..." running through my head.

She invited me in then apologized that she had fixed the problem, but she would like me to stay. We sat on their sofa and drank too much wine. She cuddled up to me and had just pulled my cock out when Tom walked in.

"Oh. Hi Shawn," Tom said with a grin. "I'll be right back. Gonna catch a shower. Carry on."

I was freaking out. Adrenaline. Fight or flight. But Sandy kissed me and said, "It's ok," then started to kiss my cock.

A few minutes later, Tom came out in a towel and unsnapped Sandy's shorts and pulled them down. She slid off the sofa to her knees and Tom buried his face in her.

"You are more than ready," Tom said coming up for air.

With that Sandy, climbed up on my lap facing me. She rubbed my cock on her wetness briefly, and then slid me inside. She grabbed my shirt and leaned back causing both of us to land on the floor. Wrapping her legs around me, she whispered, "Fuck me deep. I want your cum inside me."

Never one to refuse a lady I fucked her hard and deep until I came, which was not that long.

"While I sit here, why don't you boys go grab a beer," Sandy suggested.

"Sounds good," Tom said as he held out his hand to help me up.

In the kitchen, Tom handed me a beer and said, "I know this sounds whack, but Sandy invited you over to impregnate her. We seem to be incompatible. I can't get her pregnant and she desperately wants a baby. She thought you were really cute and when she found out you had a PhD; she decided you would make the perfect sperm donor. But she wanted to do it the old fashioned way."

I sucked on my beer and stared at Tom. "All you guys had to do was ask," I finally said.

Tom slapped me on the back and said, "You ready for round two?"

Sandy didn't get pregnant the first month, or the second. She would have me over once a week or so and sometimes Tom was there and sometimes not. The third month I had to go to Europe for a conference so I took some extra days and when I got back, Tom and Sandy wanted me to stop by. I suggested Saturday night and they agreed.

When I arrived, the place was filled with balloons and Sandy was glowing. She kissed me and said, "I'm pregnant."

Tom and Sandy let me know that I wouldn't be fucking Sandy any more, but as a consolation prize they introduced me to Tom's brother and Sister-in-law who were having infertility issues. Ellen was gorgeous and we had our first session in Tom and Sandy's bed.

Ellen introduced me to three of her friends and it has continued from there. Loving wives all, willing to fuck a man for his seed just to give her husband a child.