Just a Bit of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warren's hips moved away. The shaft wriggled back up the back of my tongue. Warren pushed again, tugging my head. The satisfying slimy pop of his cock told me he was in my throat again. Relaxing my jaw allowed the swollen brown shaft to slide in so much easier. He found his rhythm again and started thrusting, moving much more slowly, but so much deeper.

I had to get a better grip. Both of my hands clutched the back of Warren's thighs now, just below the curve of his tight ass cheeks. I could feel each tiny transfer of energy. The way the muscles of Warren's lower body would tighten with each thrust. The restrained power in his palms that tugged against my skull. The surge of energy in his big cock that pressed at the walls of my mouth and throat.

His hips hammered into my face now. I squatted low, focused my breathing through my nostrils, and allowed him to fuck my head. In the long moments that passed, I accepted degrading truths from my very own thoughts. I knew Miranda had done this. She'd probably worn the same outfit I wore now. I didn't know if she enjoyed it as much as I was. I admitted to myself that I loved sucking cock. I knew I'd do it again. I was a faggot and not ashamed to be. I didn't care. I didn't even care if Warren told Miranda what I'd done, what we'd done.

A hand left my head. The cock retreated across my tongue until only the fattened head remained in my lips. Warren still jabbed his hips toward me, but his motions were quick and stiff. I heard his silky moans grow louder.

I couldn't even react. By the time the realization hit me, the fat velvety head of his cock was sliding out of my lips. I watched as Warren stroked his long brown dick in a single hand.

A milky ribbon of cum struck my cheek.

I froze. I sat in shock wondering if it was really happening.

Another blast of hot jizz hit my face. Another landed right under my nose and dripped immediately from my top lip to the bottom. I closed my mouth, but reopened it realizing I'd just applied the cum to my lips just the same way I'd put on lipstick earlier.

Soon half of my face felt coated in thick, hot globs of Warren's cum. The spurts weakened, but seemed to never end. Right in front of my eyes, his fist bunched the discolored tip toward my mouth and squeezed a couple of creamy drops from the slit. I stared at it in awe. I knew what was happening, but it was too surreal.

Warren came on me. I'd made him cum. How....

Warren steered his cock onto my lips. He guided it up across my face. The soft tip mashed over my nostril. I felt the thick shaft sliding over my cheek. A fleshy pair of balls dragged over my lips. Like a hypnotized zombie, I allowed him to rub his cock all over my face. Warren gripped the very base of his shaft, then beat the fat tip on my nose, my cheek, my teeth, and my eye. The wet thuds of each blow felt intense. I thought it might be hard enough to bruise but I knew better.

"Yeah, you feel that," I heard him say. "You wanted that."

Then Warren pointed his black dick back into my mouth. As if trained to do so, I shoved my head to his body and took it all in.

I felt poisoned, or... brainwashed or controlled in some way! I knew how absurd I must have looked. I knew how vile and perverse this was. My face was layered with cooling cum now, and still I bobbed my head on Warren's dick. I sucked tightly at the flesh that lost strength with each second. I rolled my tongue over the tip to clean what little I could from each curved shape. I tasted it. At first it had no flavor until I pressed my tongue through it firmly. Bitter salty grime seeped into my taste buds and I desperately searched for more.

Warren tugged his dick from my lips. He jerked a bit when the fat head popped free.

I remained in the floor watching him stuff his wet cock back into his briefs. He pulled up his shorts and adjusted his shirt. I blinked. It was like nothing had happened... for Warren. I lifted my chin to stare up at him. Drops of cum leaked around the sides of my face. I felt an ache. It couldn't be over.

For a moment, Warren just stared down at me. I didn't move. I felt high.

"You through," he told me. "You can get up now, pretty boy."

Warren pulled me to my feet my my arm. I felt like a doll being moved by a more powerful being. Suddenly I was staring into Warren's smirking face. I was frozen in shock, knowing what I'd just done and realizing I wanted more that likely wouldn't come.

"You know, I think you liked that shit," Warren told me. "You was getting in to it pretty fierce."

I licked my lips and swallowed. I wanted to say something back to him, but nothing I thought of even made sense. What was I even going to say? Was I embarrassed? Why did I feel like approaching him, or... convincing him to stay? I had to look like a mess, a freak, with cum all over my face dressed like a girl. He'd gotten his fill. Warren would shove me away, wouldn't he?

"I... M-Miranda...." It was the best I could manage.

Warren's grin grew. I couldn't tell what the true emotion behind the expression was. Clearly he enjoyed this on some level.

"Think she gonna' know?" Warren asked me. "Think you did good enough to buy a secret?"

He stepped closer. I held my breath.

Warren took my hand in his. My fingers felt limp, and he squeezed my hand in something like a handshake. His grip was so firm.

"Tell you what," Warren said. "It was worth it."

Warren pulled my hand. My body spun a half turn. I gasped. The force Warren used was frighteningly powerful. His opposite hand clapped into my ass cheek with such a sting it made my vision blur. His hand remained, and he tightened his fingers through the fishnets and my ass cheek altogether.

"But don't think you didn't just hand me a whole lot to work with," Warren told me.

Warren released me. The door opened and shut behind me. I spun to stare at the threshold in disbelief. The apartment grew so quiet. It was maddening. I wanted to think none of it was real, but it had happened.

I was alone.

For a long while I just stared at the door. I tried to convince myself none of it had happened. The sticky fluid drying on my face was a staunch reminder otherwise. I looked down at myself. In a matter of hours, my entire world had flipped. I stared at the droplets of cum on the black belly shirt I wore. I marveled yet again in a dazed silence at the fishnets and panties. I sucked Warren's dick. He... shot his load on me... on my face.

Though part of me felt like I should have felt used, I felt incredible.

My cock pressed at the fabric of the dark red panties I wore. I still felt the warmth from the burning sting in my ass. He'd slapped my ass. Warren did that. Strangely, I felt so empowered from such an act. He could have laughed, he could have shoved me aside from the very beginning. Warren enjoyed every bit of it.

So did I.

I trudged back to Miranda's bedroom in a stupor. Everything was so quiet now. Moments ago I'd been slurping and gagging loudly. A dull ache still resonated through my throat. His dick had been in there. Warren had throat fucked me.

Inevitably, I stood before the mirror in the bedroom. I stared at the slut that looked back at me. The black makeup around her eyes was smeared in places. The lipstick was faded on her glossy mouth. Pale stains soaked into the black shirt she wore. Her legs still looked as appetizing as ever. A stiff erection tented the fabric of her panties.

Glistening, pale fluid coated the side of her face and her nose.

My face. My nose.

A single silicone dildo still hung from the glass on the mirror. I chewed my lip. I tasted cum.

I sank to my knees in front of the mirror. Clutching the cold silicone, I wagged its length across the pool of cum on my face.

Then I plunged the thing into my mouth and slurped the fluid from its length.

The sharp spasms in my panties hit me at once. I kept pushing my face toward the mirror, bringing my nose to the glass as I glazed the fabric that trapped my little dick.

****

I felt the shift of weight in the bed. I knew it was her.

I stirred but didn't open my eyes. I was truly exhausted after all. I felt her body sliding into the covers. When the warmth hit my skin, I melted further into the mattress. I kept my eyes shut, trying to maintain the illusion that I was still in a deep sleep.

Her arm slid over my chest. A thick, naked thigh swept up to rest at my waist. My shriveled dick was cloaked in the flesh of a single leg. I felt her breasts on my arm and my chest. It was such a comforting sensation. But still I didn't move.

Miranda was nude. Any other time I would have shot awake and pulled her into me. For some reason, I was not as eager. Still, her naked flesh felt incredible joined with mine. Miranda was so soft. Her skin felt like pure bliss against mine.

I hoped she didn't notice that I was completely hairless.

"Hey," I heard her whisper.

Her lips against my ear sent chills throughout my whole body.

I stirred, turning my head groggily. I did not open my eyes.

"Mmm... hey," I responded.

"You seem pretty wore out," Miranda whispered.

I tensed up internally, but chased the fears away with simple reasoning.

"Yeah," I said back. "Bad headache."

I wasn't sure why, but I was already dodging any attempt that Miranda would make. Was I afraid she'd notice how hairless I was? Or turn on the light and see the darkness I couldn't quite wash from my eyes?

"Sorry, baby," Miranda said nestling closer. Her tits squeezed themselves around my arm.

"Glad you're home," I added groggily.

For a while we lay together naked beneath the sheets in her bed in the dark. Whisps of thoughts and concerns began to surface in my mind. Could she feel how smooth I was? Was she just... not ready to ask right now? I thought of the last couple of hours, cleaning, and washing, and covering every track I might have left. I hadn't missed anything. At least, nothing I could think of. Everything was back where it belonged. If not, I'd find out in the morning. I'd deal with it then.

"Hey, did... Warren ever come by?" Miranda asked me.

My lips moved. My face tingled. I tried not to picture the engorged thing that had been in my mouth.

"Yeah," I responded. "He gave me your laptop."

"Good," Miranda whispered. For several seconds, her finger traced circles around my nipple. "You guys didn't... like, it wasn't weird or anything?"

I paused for a moment, but finally shook my head on the pillow.

"No, nothing weird," I said. "We actually hit it off really well. He caught me dressing in your clothes and I sucked his dick."

Miranda snickered, which turned into fits of giggles. Her thick curvy body heaved on my side. I felt her bare breasts jiggling against my arm.

"God, you're a riot, you know?" Miranda told me.

I relaxed into the bed.

"Yep," I said.

Fingers tugged at my chin. My face turned to meet a set of full lips. I returned Miranda's kiss. A tingling sensation swept through me when her tongue slid across mine.

I wondered if she could taste him.