The Virgin’s Agreement

Story Info
Chris has to make a deal after crashing his car.
10.1k words
4.81
35k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,477 Followers

The Virgin's Agreement

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

It involves some abusive words so be warned.

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 1

The Crash

"Ah fuck!" Chris shouts out as his head is pushed forward then cracks back against his car seat. For a brief moment his vision is blurry. Composing himself, he looks around and he can't see any glass or anything damaged inside of his car.

"You've got to be kidding." He hears a woman's voice say from outside of his car.

Looking through his slightly cracked front window, he can see the distorted view of a woman in front of his car tapping her foot.

For fuck sake! Chris thinks to himself.

Undoing his seat belt, he opens the door and steps outside.

Looking up, there stands a woman who must be at least in her 40s. Dressed in a blue suit and a white shirt underneath the blazer, she has jet black, straight hair that goes down to her chest and she's wearing black high heels. A mix of business and sexy all in one.

Although Chris is initially taken back by this beautiful older woman, he is brought back to reality when he sees the very angry look on her face. Her red lipstick covered lips are tightly closed and her misty eyes are glaring at him.

"How did you not see me?" She asks angrily.

Chris looks at her car, it's been pushed away from his own and what's left is a giant dent with a piece of metal hanging off from it. Looking back to his own car, the hood is dented but the damage is not as bad as this woman's.

The main thing that panics Chris is the woman's car. A Rolls-Royce. A car that he knows straight away will cost a lot of money to repair.

"Well?!" The woman shouts at him.

"I'm so sorry." Chris stutters, coming to terms with the reality of what's happening.

"Sorry? You just nearly killed me and all you have to say is sorry?" She argues, still standing still with her arms crossed and glaring at the young lad.

"I.. I.. I..." Chris stutters, in fear of this strong woman whose gaze is burning through him.

"Jesus christ, what's your number?" She asks storming over to him, the sound of her heels hitting the ground echoing as she approaches.

"W-what?" Chris asks, still in shock.

"Your number? So we can sort out insurance?" She says, still annoyed.

Shit, insurance. Mine only covers me for £3,000 worth of damage. Chris panics, knowing that a car like this can cost a lot of money to repair.

"Please tell me you have insurance?" The woman angrily asks.

"I do.... It's just, it only covers to me a certain amount." Chris stutters back to her.

Chris is only 18 and can't afford full coverage, thinking he would never crash his car he jumped at the opportunity to have cheaper insurance by it only covering him a certain amount.

"How much?" She asks.

"£3,000." Chris tells her.

"That might just about cover the bodywork, but then there's the interior damage, the sensors and anything else you've broke." The woman starts to list off. Each item just putting more panic into Chris, knowing he has no way of affording this.

He starts to fully panic and shake and this woman can clearly notice.

"Listen," She says in a softer tone, "Give me your number and we will arrange for you to come to mine and we'll see what we can sort out."

Hoping he can somehow get out of this without being in tons of debt, Chris jumps at the opportunity.

"Of course, that'll be great!" He says and gives her his number.

"My name is Janine." She tells him and he saves her number into his phone. "How old are you?" She asks.

"I'm 18." He replies, hoping that his young age will help her feel sorry for him. "My names Chris." He tells her.

"Okay Chris, I'll give you a call tomorrow and you can come to mine and we will sort it out." She tells him.

"Thank you." Chris says gratefully.

Janine orders a taxi to pick her up, luckily Chris's car isn't badly damaged enough so he can drive it home.

Getting home, he parks down the road and doesn't tell his family about the crash. Hoping he can somehow fix it without them knowing.

The next day.

Chris is sat in his room and his phone starts to ring, seeing it's Janine he quickly answers.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hi Chris, are you free to come around to mine now and we can sort out this car issue?" She says, her voice now soft and delicate.

"Of course." Chris replies.

Janine gives him her address and Chris heads over.

Driving down her road, Chris realises every house is huge! A very nice neighbourhood. Judging by her car Chris already assumed that Janine is well off, but her house is massive!

Knocking on her door, Janine answers dressed in another nice suit.

"Chris, come in." She says with a smile.

Once again she has a full face of make up and Chris thinks that this woman actually looks stunning.

Walking through her mansion, Chris marvels at the very expensive looking decorations and furniture. He follows the older woman into her living room where she sits on a long leather sofa and he awkwardly stand in the middle.

"Please, have a seat." She says.

Sitting down, Chris is playing with his hands in his lap, feeling nervous around this woman.

"So, I have my car checked and to fix everything it's going to cost nearly £10,000." She tells him and Chris's heart sinks.

The only thing he can think of is that he will have to get a loan out, whilst not having a job he knows that he has no way of paying it back.

"I can see by your face that's come as a bit of a shock." Janine says.

"Y-yes." Christ stutters.

"Well, I've been thinking." Janine says and Chris looks up in hope that she won't make him pay for it, "I can afford to fix it myself." She tells him.

"Oh Janine that would be amazing, you'd be saving my life!" He tells her.

"Don't get too excited, I don't do anything for free." She tells him.

Chris still looks at her, confused at what she's going to want.

"Okay?" He asks.

"As you can probably assume, I make enough money for myself." She tells him.

"I guessed." Chris replies.

"However, my job takes up a lot of my time. Unfortunately, because of my work some of my other needs are not being met." She tells him.

Needs? Is she saying what I think she's saying? Chris thinks.

"So that's where you come in." She tells him.

"I don't understand?" Chris asks, although he has an idea, he doesn't want to presume anything and get the wrong impression.

"You are a good looking, young guy. I, have needs that I'm not fulfilling. So, to pay me back for the damage you've done to my car, I want to hire you." She tells him.

Oh, she's offering me a job. Chris thinks, to be honest he's a little disappointed because for a second then he thought he was going to lose his virginity to this beautiful older woman.

"What job would I be doing?" Chris asks.

"You will be at my call whenever I need you." She tells him.

"Like a personal assistant?" Chris asks, having no experience but thinking it can't be that hard.

"Sort of, except it won't have much to do with my real job." She says, just confusing Chris further.

"I'm sorry Janine, I don't understand." Chris tells her.

"Call me Ms Campton." She tells him.

"Sorry, Ms Campton." Chris corrects himself.

"With my work being so busy, I haven't got a lot of time to find a man to please me. That's where you come in." Janine explains.

"P-please you?" Chris asks, Maybe I was right!

"Yes, a young, good looking guy such as yourself. When I need you, you will go wherever I order and you will please me in anyway that I say." Janine says.

Chris is pretty certain he understands, however again, he doesn't want to assume and take it wrong.

"I... I can do that." Chris replies to her.

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that." Janine says, "Here, take this." She says and hands Chris a few pieces of paper, "That's a contract for you to read. If you are happy with it all then you sign it and bring it back to me tomorrow at 6pm."

Chris glances at the contract quickly before looking back at Ms Campton.

"How long will I have to work for you to pay off the car?" He asks.

"For how much it's going to cost, I would say a 12 month contract should do." She tells him.

12 months, that's a long time. Chris thinks to himself, But it's better than paying back a loan.

"Take it home, read it over and if you agree then I will see you tomorrow. If not, I will get in touch with the insurance companies and we will go down that route." Ms Campton tells him.

Chris agrees and goes home.

Once in his room he pulls out the contract and starts to read it.

Why did I have to crash into her? I shouldn't have been looking at my phone while driving! I'm so stupid! He thinks.

Trying to focus, he reads through the contract.

There is nothing out of the ordinary in it. The main points that he picks up on are:

Chris will be on call 24/7 should Ms Campton ever need him

Chris will reply to texts and answer phone calls immediately

Chris will never say no to Ms Campton

At the end the contract it says.

"Should Chris break any of the agreements at any times, this contract will be over and the insurance will take over the cars."

Although Chris isn't thrilled about being this woman's personal assistant for a year, he knows he has no other option. So, he signs it and plans to take it back to Ms Campton's tomorrow.

CHAPTER 2

First Day on the Job

The Next Day.

Luckily for Chris, he has been able to hide his car from his parents so they haven't seen it's damage yet.

Getting to Ms Campton's, he knocks on the door and she greets him once more in an expensive suit and a face full of make up.

"Chris, come in." She says with a smile.

Walking through her house again and into her living room, Chris goes to sit down but Ms Campton stops him.

"No, stay standing." She orders.

The order shocks Chris but he does as he's told.

"Did you read the contract?" She asks.

"Yes." He tells her nervously.

"And?" Ms Campton asks whilst sitting down in front of him.

"I've signed it." He says, pulling it out and handing it to her.

She gives it a quick look over and a smile emerges from her mouth.

"Great, now I need to know a little about yourself." She says.

"Ask away." Chris tells her, they are going to spend a lot of time together so Chris thinks it's good to know each other.

"Are you a virgin?" She suddenly asks.

"What?!" Chris blurts out in shock from her question.

"You will learn that I don't like to repeat myself," Ms Campton says sternly, "Now, are you a virgin?" She repeats herself.

"Y-yes." Chris replies embarrassed.

"Every time you answer a question, take off an item of clothing." She orders.

Oh my god! She does want me for sex! Chris thinks to himself, both excited but also nervous.

He slowly pulls off his shirt and stands in front of Ms Campton topless. Chris isn't the biggest guy in the world, skinny and hairless.

"Good boy," Janine says which sends a shiver of excitement through Chris, "Are you straight, bi or gay?" She asks.

"I'm... Straight." Chris asks, wondering why she would think otherwise.

"Next item of clothing." She orders.

Chris quickly undoes his trousers and pulls them down, standing in front of Ms Campton in just his boxers. His hard cock obviously sticking out.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks.

"N-no." Chris replies.

He puts his fingers through his waist band in his boxers and looks at Ms Campton who gives him a simple nod.

Slowly, Chris pulls them to the ground and steps out of his boxers. Standing completely naked in front of this older woman, the windows wide open and day light pouring in. Chris's 6 inch cock standing straight up.

"Very impressive." Ms Campton says with a smile.

"Thank you." Chris awkwardly replies.

Ms Campton stands up and Chris remains frozen, watching this beautiful older woman walking towards him.

Her hand comes up and her fingertips graze his chest. Chris is looking at her face but she is eying up his body. Her fingertips run along his chest, his shoulder, then his arms.

Ms Campton slowly walks behind Chris, running her fingertips along his back. He remains perfectly still as Ms Campton looks at him from behind.

"Oohh!" Chris jumps when her hand grips onto his arse cheek tightly.

"Very nice." She whispers from behind and slowly walks in front of him again.

"Have you done anything with a woman before?" She asks, looking into his eyes. In her high heels she stands over the boy.

"No I haven't." Chris stutters back.

"Well then, let's change that." She says with a smile.

In pure amazement, Chris watching this powerful older woman lower herself onto her knees in front of him.

Once she is face to face with his hard cock, her warm, soft hand grabs hold of it and Chris lets out a little moan.

"Now, I haven't done this in a few months..." Ms Campton says, "But I'm sure I can remember how."

With his eyes wide open, Chris watches this amazing woman open her mouth and his hard cock disappears inside. The warmth of her mouth, her wet tongue running along his cock head, it all feels so good.

"Oooooh god." Chris moans.

Ms Campton doesn't say anything, Chris just watches her head slowly moving back and forth with his cock in her mouth. Feeling even better than he has ever imagined.

I can't believe this is happening! Chris thinks, thanking is lucky stars for this blowjob and the next year of hopeful sex with this older woman.

"Mmmm." Ms Campton moans around his cock which sends vibrations through his body.

Ms Capton pulls his cock out of her mouth and Chris watches her run her wet tongue from his smooth balls all the way to the tip. She repeats this three or four more times and his cock and balls are covered in her spit.

"Do you like?" She asks, looking up at him with his cock in her hands.

"It's amazing." Chris pants.

"Good." She whispers.

Her face goes down again and Chris feels her warm tongue massaging his balls. Licking them all over and sucking them into his mouth. The feeling in incredible and Chris doesn't know how much more he can take.

Once again, Ms Campton wraps her lips around his cock. In Chris's amazement, her mouth doesn't stop. She goes deeper and deeper. He hears her gag a little but slowly she takes his cock down her throat.

Like his cock is being wrapped in a warm, wet object she takes him all the way down to the base until his balls are resting on her chin.

"OOooooohhhh!!" Chris moans loudly and looks up to the ceiling.

He can't hold it in any longer, his balls tighten and he feels his cock erupt down Ms Campton's throat.

"OH MY GODDDDD!!" He moans loudly as shot after shot of cum pours into her mouth.

Ms Campton starts to suck his cock harder and faster, bobbing all the way up and down with ease as she swallows down every last drop of his cum.

With a final pop, Ms Campton pulls off his cock and a string of spit goes from the head to her lips.

Wiping her mouth, Ms Campton looks up with a smile.

"Next time, warn me." She says and stands up.

"Y-yes Ms Campton." Chris replies, his head spinning in pleasure.

She spanks his arse and grabs it firmly.

"Now, as much as I would like to carry on our first session," Ms Campton says, "But I have to get going for work."

"Oh okay, I understand." Chris tells her.

"Keep your phone on you at all times, as per our agreement. You are to answer whenever I call." She tells him.

"Of course." Chris replies, happily thinking of meeting her whenever he has the chance.

He quickly gets dressed and drives home.

Lying in his bed, Chris can't believe his luck.

Somehow me crashing into a car has led to me having a 12 month agreement of sex with a beautiful woman! I just need to work out how to fix me own car now?

CHAPTER 3

A Shocking Discovery

Two Days Later.

Chris is lay on his bed and his phone starts to vibrate. Seeing the name Ms Campton instantly gets his cock hard, he's been waiting for this call since their last meeting.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Chris, be at mine in two hours." Ms Campton orders in a firm tone.

"Of course, see you..." But before he can finish she hangs up the phone.

Quickly jumping in the shower, Chris puts a condom in his wallet and heads for his car. The entire drive he is thinking of how he could be about to lose his virginity.

Ms Campton greets him in once more and they go back into the living room where Janine sits on the sofa and Chris remains on his feet.

"Undress." She orders.

Chris, getting turned on by her strict tone immediately rips off his clothes. Standing in front of her with his hard cock ready.

He watches as Ms Compton slightly spreads her legs, her skirt running up slightly and showing the top of her thigh high stockings. Chris can only imagine what her underwear looks like.

"On your knees." She orders him.

Not missing a beat, Chris lowers himself to the floor, ready to see his first real life pussy.

"Crawl to me." Ms Campton orders.

He makes his way over to the beautiful woman. As he approaches her, he watches her remove her blazer and her white shirt is showing off what looks to be a large pair of breasts.

He finally reaches between her legs, a slight bit of darkness covers between her legs and Chris can't see her underwear yet, but he's sure he will soon enough.

"Take off my top." She orders.

Chris moves up and slowly starts to unbutton her white shirt as Ms Campton stares at him.

"You know, I used to be a dominatrix before my work took over my life." She tells him.

"Oh okay." Chris says, not really understand and focusing on undoing her shirt.

"I enjoy bending men to my will, being in complete control of them." She explains.

Chris has three buttons undone now and her black bra is poking through.

"Having a personal sex slave to use however I want is what I really enjoy. Having their lives revolve around me." She says. Although Chris is slightly listening he is getting distracted by her body.

Four buttons undone, only two left. Her bra is now nearly all out and Chris is drooling over her large cleavage on her tanned, smooth skinned chest.

"I once had an assistant similar to yourself," Ms Campton says, "She now has her own very successful massage parlour where she gets many clients."

Chris is shocked to hear that Ms Campton has been with another woman, the thought of her having lesbian sex turning him on even more. Plus, maybe Ms Campton helped this woman set up her own business which could lead to her doing the same with Chris.

"I haven't seen her in a while, but I hear that her clients are always very thoroughly pleased." Ms Campton explains.

Finally! Chris thinks as he gets the last button done on her shirt.

Ms Campton easily pulls it off and is sat there in her bra. Her tit's looking big and beautiful. Chris watches in awe as her hands go behind her back and unclips it.

"Oh my god." Chris says out loud as her bra falls to her waist. Seeing the first real life tits in his life and they are huge and perfect. Her nipples are large and perky.

"Suck on my nipple." Ms Campton orders.

Chris doesn't need telling twice.

One hand rests onto her left tit and Chris nearly cums at the feel, lowing his head her wraps his lips around her other nipples and starts to flick his tongue around it.

"That's good, you're going to be a good slave for me aren't you?" She quietly moans out.

"Mhmmm." Chris moans back, loving sucking on her nipple. His own rock hard cock leaking precum beneath him.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,477 Followers