All Comments on 'Just A Bit Of Fun?'

by thirdtone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bigglesbigglesalmost 12 years ago
Nice

any time you want to come and help train my slut you will be very welcome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Love the details. You lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Husband

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hello everyone: I very much enjoyed the story and even showed it to my husband. He smiled because this story had so many similarities of how he first shared me with one of our hired hands and he told me to write a few comments about that time.

You see, my husband and I own a very large farm up here in Minnesota and we were looking for a couple of men to assist during harvest season and only one man applied. He was a black man who had brought his family here from Somalia for a better life. When he applied for the job he brought his wife along and as my husband interviewed him, I talked to his wife. We shared a glass of sweet tea and she told me about their lives and moving to America. She was very happy here but wished that she could dress like American women instead of having to dress in the traditional garb that she was wearing. From what I could tell, she was a very beautiful dark skinned woman who had an amazing figure under her clothing. No skin other than her face, hands and feet were exposed which is their customs and she didn't want to offend anyone in their community.

As we continued to talk she asked me about me and my husband and after I told her the general details of how we met, how we married and of our kids she asked, "Is he a good lover?" I smiled and I know I was blushing when I answered, "Well yes, he is. He's not as virile as he used to be since he is in his 60's but he is still very attentive in every way possible." She smiled at me saying, "My Jalen is always horny. He's like a bull in a pasture full of cows and wants to breed them all." I was shocked at her description of her husband but I got to thinking what it would be like to turn back the clock on my life and mate like we did when we first got married. That would something. I even felt my pussy getting wet at the lucid thoughts going through my mind.

As we continued to chat about each others lives and families my husband brought Jalen into the dining room and they sat down and joined us. James, my husband announced that Jalen would start work tomorrow morning and everyone was happy.

The next morning I cooked breakfast for James and as he was seated at the table Jalen knocked on the door and James invited him in. He forgot that I was only dressed in my sheer nightgown and if the light hit it right it would look as if I wasn't wearing anything. I also knew that my pubic patch was visible no matter what the lighting was, and tried to avoid presenting my body directly to Jalen.

When the two men ate I observed Jalen looking at me, ogling my body and even caught him licking his lips a few times. I was wet and I could feel my juices dripping down the inside of my thighs. I was horny and needed relief but didn't want to run away like a scared little girl because this sexy black Somali man was feasting on my near nakedness. I had no idea that James had noticed Jalen's interest in me but he had. He got up and moved over to me and pulled me to him, kissing me passionately. His hands grabbed my ass and he thrust his hips into mine and I didn't object. I felt his hands rubbing my big round ass and then felt the hem of my gown being pulled up and tried to pull away from my husband. He opened his eyes and saw the fear in my eyes and he just nodded as we continued to kiss and I relaxed and let him have his way with me.

Soon I felt the air on my naked ass cheeks as James hands caressed my naked flesh. I looked over towards Jalen who was now standing and saw the smile on his face and the huge bulge in his work pants. I felt James turn me around so my ass was looking right at Jalen and knew what he wanted. James wanted Jalen to fuck me, right here, right now.

I knew this because we had shared fantasies years ago and one that we both shared was me being pleased by two men at the same time. However, James's was for me to be serviced by a well endowed black man while he joined in.

Today was going to be the day that our, and especially his fantasy came true. I was about to be fucked by my loving husband and this well endowed man from Africa.

Soon I was being bent over the dining room table and Jalen was shoving his black cock into my needy pussy and pleasing me while I sucked on my husbands ample white cock. Jalen took his time and fucked me for over 30 minutes, stretching me and making me cum several times before he grunted and flooded my cunt with his cum. James' cock soon followed and shot his cum into my throat and after that morning it became a regular routine that James and Jalen would fuck me before heading out to the fields, when they came in for lunch and again before Jalen went home after quitting time.

I became a black cock slut that day and love my husband even more now than I did the day he interviewed Jalen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous