Just a Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We trade looks and I shrug. Both of us share a deep breath before stepping onto the property. The tallest woman I've ever seen steps in front of us with a rather intimidating and hungry look. "Hey, are you two look a little lost? Is there something I can help you with?"

"There they are!" A familiar voice calls out from the porch before the beautiful brown-haired woman with piercing green eyes named Cass rushes over with her darker-toned friend in step. "Back of Steph, those two are ours."

"Aww, I was just being friendly," she says with a pouty lip, but Cass ignores her as her eyes light up when they land on me.

"You came! I'm glad you didn't bail on us. No offense, but you two don't look like the sort who are super socialites. But no worries, you're here and that's all that matters," Cass says as she wraps her arm in with mine and drags me inside. Alyson doing the same to Casey.

"You are so cute, by the way. Want something to drink? We've got box wine, kegs of beer, and jungle juice. Everything a college party should have," she says as we enter the large open entry with wooden flooring and two winding staircases that wrap around a hallway in the center of them. To the left is a living room with a big TV and a huge U-shaped couch that wraps around it. To the right is a fricken library with books and desks for those to work. There's caution tape wrapped around the entryway that makes it hard to get into without disrupting the tape. She notices me looking at it. "It's our study hall and we close it off during parties so it doesn't get messy in there."

"That makes sense," I say with a nod.

"Come, what do you prefer to drink?" she asks, dragging me between the stairs, pushing past people into a long hallway and through two sliding doors on the right that leads to a huge dining room with a long table that stretches from one end of the room to the other. Kegs line the edges of the table with a few big sports jugs and boxes of wine in between.

"I don't know. I've never really drank before," I say with a blush heating up my face.

"Oh, aren't you precious? Well, each keg has a different beer in the order of light beer on one end to super dark beer on the other end of the table. There are a few in the middle that are super hoppy. If you're going to drink beer for your first time, I'd recommend light beer. Now, as far as wine goes, we've got both red and white wines, with different percentages of alcohol. Fair warning, nothing leaves you hung over like wine does. I think it's the sugar. As far as jungle juice, it's tasty but super strong." She points at each as she explains it.

"I guess I'll have a light beer then," I say.

"Perfect," she says as she grabs two cups and pours us both one. I take a sip and cringe. It's not all that tasty.

"Taste like piss water, doesn't it?" she says with a laugh.

I nod and she just smiles. "You might like one of the darker beers depending on your preference. The porter tastes like chocolate and the stout tastes like coffee. But they are super heavy and pretty high in alcohol."

I only shrug. "I think I'm okay for now, but thank you. I appreciate it."

"Of course," she says with a smile and a wink. "Now, I would love to show you around. You've already seen the living room, the library, and the dining room. If you decide to pledge, you'll get to see the walk-out basement. How about we check out some of the bedrooms upstairs?"

I nod, not that it matters because she already has her arm wrapped around mine, leading me back out into the entryway and up the stairs. We head up another set of stairs before walking into a rather large room with only one bed in it.

She leads me to her bed as my heart thumps inside my chest like a steady drumbeat. "So, tell me about yourself, Aaron."

"I..." I swallow the lump building in my throat.

"Don't be nervous." She puts a hand on my thigh. "We're just getting to know one another. Right?"

I nod repeatedly until I realize I haven't stopped nodding. She just smiles. "So, Aaron, what do you think of our house so far?"

"It's so big. I can't believe you have a library," I say, biting my lip.

She laughs. "It's not much. Mostly our favorites and whatever textbooks we need or topics we think are important."

I nod as I try to figure out what to say, but she seems to be at ease, keeping control over the conversation. "Is this your first party?"

I nod, digging my teeth deeper into my lip. "I figured. Not that I'm judging, but you don't seem like the type that was invited to many parties in high school. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I think you're super cute and some people just can't see it. Have you had a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

I shake my head no. "I don't think I'm gay, but girls have never shown any interest in me. Most in high school just assumed I was gay. I mean, I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

"It's probably because you're so feminine. Nothing wrong with that either. Also, I've never really cared for labels myself. Why can't people just be with who they want to be without being labeled this or that? I think people should be able to enjoy what they like without being stigmatized. Don't you agree?" she asks as she gives my thigh a subtle squeeze, sending a rush of heat through me.

"That makes sense to me," I say, once again realizing I'm nodding a little too long.

She smiles, hand gently rubbing up and down my thigh, making my own little cock twitch as I feel blue jays fighting over birdseed in my stomach. "Great, you definitely seem like someone who is open-minded about things. Am I right?"

I can only nod as the words seem to get lost inside the storm my overwhelming emotions. I tug at the collar of my shirt. It's really hot in here. I'm sweating.

"I thought so. Can I let you in on a little secret of mine? You promise not to judge?" she asks, leaning in closer.

"Of course. I would never judge. Who am I to judge someone else?" I ask with eyes full of anticipation as I too lean in closer. My mouth is super dry and yet my hands are clammy.

She bites her lip in a sultry way that lights my stomach on fire. Then she leans in, burning my skin with her wicked hot breath as she brings her lips to my ear. "I'm... trans."

She lingers there for a long minute, her hot breath tickling the skin of my neck as my own catches in my throat. After I swallow hard, she finally pulls back. "Does that bother you?"

Before I realize it, I find myself shaking my head no. "I don't think so."

"Would it bother you if I said that I still have a cock and I enjoy using it? Especially on cute little femboys like yourself?" she asks as her hand slips up my thigh and rubs my crotch, feeling my tiny hard cock.

"I... I don't know. I... I don't think so?" I ask, swallowing down the lump that keeps forming in my throat. I get absolutely caught in her gaze as she leans even closer. Our noses are practically touching.

"Does that mean you would like to stay with me tonight and play with my cock? Find out what it tastes like? Find out what it feels like to have it inside you?" she asks in such a sultry tone that sends shivers across my skin. The words get stuck in my throat and before I realize it, I'm nodding. She closes what little distance is between us and kisses me. I nearly melt right then and there. She leans back, looking deep into my eyes with a smile. "I knew you were the one. Now let's get you out of these clothes."

She slowly starts to unsnap my pants, dragging them down my legs. "Wow, your legs are so smooth, naturally hairless."

I feel my face burn hot at her words. "I... I just haven't hit my maturity yet. I... I'm a late bloomer"

"Oh, babe, that wasn't meant to offend. I love it." Her hand pauses from tugging down my pants to stroke my thigh, sending a ripple of red-hot fire across my skin, and yet her touch is nearly ice cold.

After she pulls my pants off, taking my shoes and socks with them, she runs her hands up my stomach, sliding my shirt up with them before pulling it over my head. I'm met with a kiss on the lips as my shirt is pulled off my head. I melt at the touch as she slips a tongue inside my mouth for a brief moment before lightly biting down on my lip.

Slowly, my briefs are pulled down and in a moment of panic, my hands swiftly move to cover my crotch. She only chuckles. "Honey, you don't ever have to hide from me. What do you have to be afraid of?"

"I..." My teeth sink into my lip as I avoid her eyes. "I just... I'm not as big down there as other guys."

"So? Does it really matter? I'm bigger than most guys. It's not a competition, darling. Besides, I prefer being the giver rather than the receiver and from what it looks like, I think you're naturally a receiver. And I mean that with zero offense. Just stating the truth as I see it. You have an amazing ass and I like cocks that are small and cute," she says as her hands take in my face and those alluring green eyes pierce into mine. "Now do you trust me?"

I get lost in the sea of her eyes and find myself nodding. I think I'd probably do anything this woman asks. She smiles and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Good, then please show me all of you."

Reluctantly, I let my hands drop away from my crotch and show it to her. She bites her lip as she lets a hand slide down my body and cups my tiny little cock and balls. "I think they're absolutely adorable and I love them. I know that's not exactly what men want to hear, but you shouldn't be ashamed. You're absolutely beautiful."

I can't help but melt with her words. She makes me feel good. And I find myself leaning into her. Her lips press against mine and she messages my cock and balls with her delicate fingers. She pulls back just a little, her eyes seeing the depths of mine. "You know what would be super sexy?"

I shake my head as I hang on to her every word. "Femboys in adorable pink panties. Would you try some on for me?"

I pull back and feel my brow creasing, panicking as my heart rate quickens. "You... You want me to wear women's underwear?"

"Of course. I think it's the sexiest thing ever when a cute little femboy like you embraces their submissive feminine side and dresses in cute, adorable outfits. I truly think you'll like it. Will you please try them on for me? I'll get undressed for you and let you explore my body."

"Oh... okay," I can't help but obey as a smile radiates on her face. The thought of seeing this beautiful woman naked has my mind in a headspin.

She pulls me in for a big kiss, holding my head in her hands. After she breaks away, she goes to her closet and pulls out a small pair of skimpy pink panties. "Try these on, baby. I know you'll like them. Your butt will fit perfectly in them. You just have that sexy bubble butt. You must've won the lotto for femboys."

I can't help but do as she says, taking the frilly panties that feel so soft and silky. I slowly step into them and slide them up my bare legs. They seem to fit nicely and snug, although they seem to wedge in between my ass cheeks as if my butt is trying to swallow them. "Wow, you are absolutely perfect. I can't believe I got so lucky to find such a beautiful femboy like yourself. Now, as promised."

She bites her lip as she slowly tugs at the hems of her blouse, pulling it up and over her head to reveal perfectly shaped breasts held together in a black lacy bra. She turns around, snapping at the back of the bra and letting it slide to the floor before she slowly undoes her pants. The way she wiggles her hips as her pants seem to stretch over her perfect butt makes a tent in the panties I'm wearing. A small tent...

Her ass practically pops out of her pants as she pulls them down her butt. She's wearing a black thong that is completely swallowed by her ass as she finally manages to kick off her pants. I can't take my eyes off her butt. It's so perfect. Smooth, round, and bubble-shaped. Her thumbs slide under the band of her thong before she slowly drags it down her thick ass, forcing it to stretch and press against her butt, indenting those smooth ass cheeks. I all but drool at the sight.

After they finally get over the hump, she lets them fall to the floor, revealing her butt in all of its glory. I just want to touch it, bury my face in it as if it were a pillow and I am finally entering a dream. Then she turns around and my eyes nearly pop out of my head. Out flops the biggest cock I've ever seen. It's thick and uncircumcised. Veins wrap around the shaft as it leaks out precum. Two thick round balls hang from it. Her hand barely can wrap around the large trunk of her big fat dick as she slowly strokes it.

"Do you like what you see?" she asks, there's a bit of hesitation in her voice.

I somehow manage to pull away and look up into her eyes, almost nearly as surprised at what I see in them. There's a sincere vulnerability there. As if she's self-conscious about being naked in front of me. Like I'm the one who is judging her. I know that feeling all too well. I find myself nodding. "I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Her eyes light up and gone is that self-conscious doubt, burnt away by the confidence that has come sizzling back up to the surface. She pulls me into her, kissing me in a deep fire of passion. Her hand grips my ass and I've never felt so desired in all of my life. Her other hand grips my hair as she forces my face to the side. I feel her hot breath against my neck as she leaves a trail of kisses against my skin and bites at my ear. "Aaron, I want to make you all mine."

I feel an overwhelming urge to surrender. And the feeling of her large fat cock completely dominating my own fills me with a thrill of heat. She guides me over to her bed and pushes me on it. Then she climbs on top of me, her cock dragging across my skin.

She leaves a trail of kisses up my body until her lips meet mine. My tiny cock is buried beneath her big behemoth as she reaches down and rubs hers against mine. She leans back to look into my eyes. "Would you like to suck my cock? I really want to see your pretty lips wrapped around my shaft."

I can only nod as she rolls off of me and rests on her back, waving me over with just a single finger. I obey without question. Every fiber of my being wishes to please her. I crawl between her smooth and thick thighs, bringing my face ever closer to her fat meaty cock. My tiny fingers can't even wrap all the way around its thick shaft. Slowly, I stroke it to life.

My eyes meet hers as I lean down and lay a kiss on the tip of her dick before I open my mouth and lick all around the head. She shutters with a moan and my chest swells with pride. I wrap my lips around the head of her cock and suck it like a tootsie pop, desperate to find out how many licks it takes to get that creamy filling. I can't believe I'm sucking a dick right now and even crazier is the fact that I'm truly loving it. It tastes good, salty with a hint of musk. Spongy yet hard. So thick.

I feel the nails of her fingers drag against my scalp as she runs her hand through my hair. "God, you're doing amazing. This can't be your first time sucking cock. That's just too hard to believe."

I look up at her with a smile breaking through. "This is my first time doing anything sexual, period. Aside from jerking off to porn if you can count that. No one has ever given me this kind of attention before."

She bites her lip and pulls my hair, bringing my lips to hers, dipping her tongue into my mouth as it duels with mine. Then it retreats and she bites my lip, tugging at it before she pushes my head back down to her cock. I take it greedily, sucking it into my mouth, stretching my jaw wide to accommodate the fat girth of her shaft.

She moans and groans as she slowly grinds her hips up into me. The tip of her dick collides with the entrance of my throat and I gag as spit gushes down her cock. "Fuck, you're so damn sexy. I am going to make you my little submissive. You'll pledge our sorority and become my sexy little panty boy, sucking and taking my cock and I'll make sweet fucking love to you... Occasionally. I also have a dirty kinky side and I love to be dominant."

I bob up and down on her big fat cock, gurgling and slurping it up as she moans, gripping my hair. Her hand slides down my back and grabs a handful of my ass cheek, sending a shiver running back up my spine. She thrusts her fat dick into my mouth while maintaining a tight grip on my hair, causing the head of her cock to ram into my throat. A red-hot sting shoots up my back as she slaps my ass.

I find myself struggling to breathe as she thrusts frantically into my mouth, each time pushing further into my throat. I hang onto her smooth thighs for dear life as I gag and choke. I try to push back and finally, she lets go, causing me to tumble back words, coughing and gasping for breath. I look up to meet her eyes and there's a bit of guilt in them. "Sorry, I got carried away. Sometimes it's hard to control myself. Are you okay?"

I nod, wiping the spit from my face. She leans down and takes my face in her hands, softly kissing me. She bites my lip again, tugging at it before looking deep into my eyes. "I can't promise you it won't happen again. I just... I have urges that are so hard to control. Does that scare you?"

I bite my lip and shake my head. She smiles with sincerity and kisses me again. "Good, because I have no intentions of hurting you. I just want someone who truly belongs to me. Someone who isn't afraid to be mine."

Sliding off the bed, she helps me up to my feet and pulls me into her arms. "I really hope that someone can be you."

I feel a chill sweep over my skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps. Oddly enough, I kinda want to be that someone for her. She then leans back and her eyes find mine again. "Will you let me fuck your ass? I'll be gentle, I swear it. At least in the beginning."

My head nods of its own accord and It's like my body is betraying the person I was. That past self before today. The one who'd never even consider getting his ass fucked by a huge cock. But here I am, letting this beautiful woman guide me over to her bed and bending me over it only to pull the panties down to my thighs and spread my ass open. She grips and kneads my ass cheeks before giving them both a spanking. She then reaches over to her bedside table and pulls out a bottle of lube and a few different-sized dildos.

I clench up as I feel her cold wet finger rub down the crack of my ass and press up against my butthole. "Relax babe, it'll hurt a lot less if you don't tense up."

I nod and take a deep, calming breath before I feel her finger sink into my ass. It pushes right in. She plunges it in and out a couple of times before withdrawing it completely. I look back to find her lubing up the smallest of the dildos. She smiles and winks at me. "I'm just going to slowly stretch out your ass so it can handle my big cock."

I nod and grip the bed sheets as she lines it up with my tight ass. There's a moment of pressure before the small dildo slips inside me. It doesn't even hurt. Like with her finger, she slowly slides the dildo in and out of my ass, sinking deeper and deeper with each push. After a few rounds, I feel it enter me fully before she pulls it out and replaces it with the next size. I can feel my ass stretch uncomfortably for each size of dildo as she repeats the process until we reach the biggest size.

I feel so full with the biggest dildo she has sinking into my ass. She slowly works it in and out before she can finally stuff it completely in my ass. I have to admit, this is not how I thought it would feel to get something shoved up your ass. I thought it would hurt a lot, but it doesn't feel all that bad. Just super full and a little uncomfortable. But there's also a jolt of pleasure every time the dildo slides in and out of my butt. It rubs up against something super sensitive.