Just a Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally pulls it out and before I can look back, she grips my hips and presses her already lubed-up cock against my ass. Pressure builds as I feel her big fat cock squeeze into my ass. It hurts. Not a lot, but it feels like a lot of pressure. Finally, it's like the damn breaks and the head of her cock sinks into my ass. I groan out, clinging to her sheets.

"Fuck, even after working your ass, it's still so tight," she says. I feel my ass stretch out as her cock sinks deeper inside me. Gripping her sheets, I dig my teeth into them as my ass burns from being stretched wide open.

Her hand gently rubs down my back. She leans down while her other hand grips my ass cheek, spreading it open as her cock inches forward. The hand on my back slides off and runs down my arm to cover my hand, entertaining her fingers with mine. I feel her hot breath against the back of my neck. "Don't worry, baby. The worst is almost over. Just try to relax and breathe. You're doing so well."

Her words make me feel warm and tingly inside. She bites my ear before she kisses the side of my cheek. "I'm so happy that you showed up tonight. You're so beautiful. I want you so bad."

I bite my lip, feeling good. For the first time in my entire life, I feel attractive. Desired even. Especially by such a gorgeous woman. Even though her cock is currently filling my ass, I feel so fucking lucky to finally find someone who finds me attractive. I just can't believe that I'm the one getting plowed. She pulls back a little and slowly sinks her dick in further, earning a grunt from me.

Her hand slips away from my ass and wraps around my neck, twisting my face up as she kisses my lips. "God, you are so cute. I love the look on your face as you try to take my cock. I definitely want to keep you all to myself."

I can't help but smile. No one's ever looked at me the way she is. Or said the things she's saying. I grit my teeth as she pulls back and pushes in even further and with a little force. "Urgh."

"Baby, I want you to submit to me and be my little sexy love slave. Will you do that for me? Will you be all mine?" she asks, slowly continuing to work her cock in and out of my ass.

I have no idea what she means by that, but how can I say no to someone as beautiful as her? Someone who wants me! Someone who is attracted to me and wants to have sex with me. Who actually cares about my opinion and well-being. She takes her sweet time to stretch my ass out. It... It's not so... bad. It only hurts a little. I just hope no one finds out about what happens in the bedroom. My family would probably disown me.

Oh fuck, I think she pushed her cock all the way inside me. I can feel her hips pressed up against my ass cheeks. I've never felt so full. "Are you going to be my little submissive girlfriend?"

Girlfriend? I can't help but look back at her. Did I hear her correctly? "Girl... girlfriend?"

"Well, of course, you're already so feminine. And you look so fucking good in panties. You're taking my cock up your tight ass like any girl would. You even sound like a girl when you moan and whimper as I fill your ass up with my dick. I would love to give you a cute makeover and take you out on a date. Just us girls." She gives my ass a hard slap. I grunt out.

"I... I don't know," I say with my breath catching in my throat as she pulls back and rams it inside me.

"You're saying you don't want to be with me?" she asks.

"I... I didn't say that!" I feel my heart catch in my chest at the fear of losing her.

"Then you'll be my little sexy slave girl and submit to me fully?" she asks as she wraps her arms around me, pulling me up, kissing my neck as she slowly thrusts inside me.

I moan out and feel a hot burning sensation inside my ass. Unlike before, it feels good. I don't think I can say no to her. How can I? I'll never have a beautiful woman like her approach me again. This is my only chance at love. I can't pass it up. "Yes! Yes! I'll be whatever you want me to be!"

She forces me down onto the bed, her hand pressing down against my head as her thrusts become harder and harder. My ass jiggles with each and every clap from her hips. I'm being literally pounded into the bed. Her thighs collide with mine, while her big fat cock splits me in two. And yet, I'm in complete bliss as pain and pleasure meld together into a melting pot of an orgasmic stew. My vision blurs as she throttles my ass, sending a searing fire right through me. I completely melt into the bed as I cum all over.

She pulls me back up into her arms, wrapping me tight in her embrace as she frantically fucks my ass. I feel so complete. Even as I look out our reflection in the window. She has me nestled in her arms as she slowly starts kissing my neck while she hilts herself inside me. I feel myself fill up with her creamy jizz.

But then I see her eyes... A chilling ice-cold fear as freezing as winter itself washes through me, leaving goosebumps across my skin. They are blood red. She looks completely possessed by a lustful dark urge. A flash of fangs appears in her mouth before she bites down on my neck and a sharp pain rips through me as everything slowly fades to darkness...

Enjoy the story? Please give it an honest rating and leave any feedback in the comment section below.