Just a Blow Job

Story Info
A wife is blackmailed for her past oral activities.
9k words
4.33
28.9k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a Blow Job

By JazmanTestifyin

Yesterday, Lisa was a suburban wife and mom who drove a minivan. She was in a somewhat boring but secure and monogamous marriage. Today, she was naked, on her knees, and surrounded by cocks.

Lisa is 32 years old and has an angelic face. Her long dark curls cascade to the middle of her back. She is five-foot-four and weighs no more than 125 pounds. She has a tiny waist and big boobs. Despite the size of her bouncy tits, her hourglass figure has even more sand at the bottom. Lisa can affectionately be referred to as a PAWG - Phat Ass White Girl.

In public, Lisa always seems to be wearing a sports bra that shows off her bountiful cleavage. She pairs that with tight yoga shorts. She wears this attire is despite the fact that Lisa quit yoga class after two weeks because she found it painfully boring. In truth, she likes the way her tits and ass look in the outfits and she loves the attention she gets when wearing them.

She and Simon have been married for nine years. When they first met, she was 20 and was seeing someone else. In fact, she was seeing a lot of other guys. Although her family did not suspect it, Lisa was what her grandmother would have referred to as a "goodtime Sally". Put simply, Lisa fucked around... a lot! Well, that's not technically true. She fucked around a reasonable amount, but she sucked a lot of dicks.

Throughout college, Lisa always seemed to have more male friends than female friends. Perhaps it was because other girls were jealous of her looks and popularity. But more likely, it was because Lisa had a habit of sucking the cocks of her male friends, including the guys who had girlfriends. Although Lisa never considered giving a blow job to be a big deal, she learned that other girls did not like it when they discovered that Lisa had sucked their boyfriends' dicks.

Although Lisa did not know it, one girl in particular, Cassie, was especially upset. Three months before Cassie was scheduled to marry her fiancé Ross, Cassie found out that Lisa had been blowing Ross a couple of times a week for months.

Ross was a senior when Lisa was a 19-year-old sophomore. They had an anthropology class together and were study buddies. There was not much furniture in Lisa's dorm room, so they typically studied on the bed. Lisa always seemed to be wearing the shortest shorts she could find and a low-cut top. Ross always tried not to stare.

One night while studying in her room, they were discussing sexual practices of different cultures and religions. This led to a debate about the accuracy of sexual stereotypes.

Ross declared, "Most of them are myths made up by people who are outsiders to the group."

The two students discussed how inaccurate the stereotype about all Asian women being promiscuous was. They talked about the myth that Frenchmen were great lovers. But they concluded that that myth was probably made up by French men trying to get laid.

Ross said, "I'd say that thing about Black guys having big cocks was a myth, but I don't have enough data to reach a conclusion. The only Black guy I've seen naked in real life is my roommate, and he's hung like a Clydesdale."

Although Lisa certainly had seen more than her fair share of cocks of all races, she decided not to comment. Instead, she asked, "Any other stereotypes you can think of?"

"Yes, but I don't want to say it. I'd hate to offend you," he said sincerely.

"Just say it," said Lisa.

"Well, I've heard rumors that... um... Jewish girls... um...." He was too embarrassed to continue.

Lisa said what Ross would not, "There's a rumor that Jewish girls give the best blow jobs." Ross nodded. "Why would that offend me?" she asked. "Wait. Do you think I'm Jewish?"

He was embarrassed again, but for a different reason. "I'm sorry. I guess I just always assumed that..." he said, stopping mid-sentence. "I mean, you have to admit that you..." Again, he stopped himself. Still unable to contain his verbal diarrhea, he scrunched up his face and said, "So, what are you like... Italian?" Realizing what he was saying, he said, "Geez, I'm making this worse. I promise I am not like this. I wasn't raised that way. I'm just embarrassed and now I'm babbling. And just... Fuck!" Ross sighed in disbelief at what a jerk he imagined Lisa must have thought he was.

She decided to let him off the hook. She laughed and said, "Relax Ross. I am Jewish. And you didn't just assume it. I've mentioned it before. Remember?"

"Oh right. You told the class about freezing up during the readings at your bat mitzvah," he said, now remembering the story vividly. He breathed a sigh of relief. "So, why did you put me through that?"

"Because it was funny. I just wanted to watch you squirm," she replied with a smile.

"Ugh," he exclaimed.

"And that rumor about blow jobs is baseless. I'm sure there are some Irish Catholic girls or Hindu women from India who can suck dick like nobody's business. And there are some who can't. Those women's ethnicities and religions have nothing to do with whether they are good at sucking cock. The same is true for me." She then took a beat and said with a grin, "I just happen to be an excellent cocksucker."

"Okay, okay. I get it," Ross said. "You're just saying that because you're still trying to make me feel embarrassed."

"No. I'm saying it because it's true," Lisa said. "You want me to show you."

Ross had a stunned look on his face. He did not know how to respond.

Lisa continued, "There was no question mark at the end of my sentence. I wasn't asking you; I was telling you. You want me to show you."

Without waiting for Ross to speak again, Lisa reached across the bed and began unbuckling his belt. Three seconds later, she had unfastened his waistband and his zipper was down. Within another five seconds, Lisa had fished his flaccid cock out of his pants and put it in her warm mouth. His member began filling with blood.

Caught off-guard by Lisa's action, Ross asked, "What are you doing?"

Lisa removed the stiffening cock from her mouth and smiled. "I thought it was obvious. I'm sucking your dick." She then put his penis back in her mouth and began moving her tongue over the head. Slathering it with her saliva.

Ross's tool became fully erect. He pulled in a deep breath through his teeth. Lisa began slowly bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She took in the entire length of his pole. He groaned as the tip of his hog went halfway down Lisa's throat. He was on the verge of climaxing when he suddenly thought about his pending nuptials.

"Wait! I'm engaged," he said.

Lisa slowly raised her head from his lap. Leisurely releasing his spit-covered member from her mouth. She held his cock by the base and said, "If you want me to stop, I will. So, tell me..." She gently kissed the head of his dick. "do you want me to..." She swirled her tongue around the head. "stop?" She again deepthroated her study buddy's tool until her nose was pressed against his pubis.

Ross had every intention of saying, "We can't do this. I have a fiancée." But instead, he said, "Please don't stop sucking my dick."

This was precisely the answer she expected. Lisa was then determined that she would make him cum right then and there. She slurped at his cockhead while using her hand to jerk the shaft. The abundance of spittle worked as an excellent lubricant for the hand job/blow job combo that she was performing.

After a few minutes more of receiving the best blow job of his life, Ross was ready to erupt. He announced, "I'm cumming." Hearing these words caused Lisa to suck harder and jack Ross's shaft faster. Soon, he was filling Lisa's mouth with hot jizz.

As his dick twitched and spurted, Lisa continued to suck. She didn't stop until his balls were empty. Finally, she let his deflating cock escape her hungry mouth. She had let his cum pool on her tongue. She opened wide to show Ross that her mouth was full of his spunk. Once she was sure that he had seen it, she closed her mouth and swallowed.

To Ross's surprise, after she had gulped down his cum, Lisa nonchalantly went back to studying. Not knowing what else to do, Ross put his organ back in his pants and zipped up. They then studied for about 20 minutes more.

Finally, Ross said, "Uh, about what happened between us tonight. I was wondering if..."

"Don't worry. It was just a blow job. It won't change our relationship," she said.

"That's great," he said. "But what I was going to say was, I was wondering if you'd do it again."

Lisa smiled and reached into his pants to pull out his semi-hard cock.

****

Over the rest of Lisa's sophomore year, Ross and Lisa would "study" twice a week. In fact, their "study" sessions continued long after they no longer had a class together. They never fucked. In both their minds, that would have counted as cheating on his fiancée. Once or twice, Ross had eaten her pussy. But mainly, he would go over to her room. They would hang out for a while and then she would suck his cock.

Lisa never had any romantic expectations from their relationship. She just liked hanging out with Ross. And she loved sucking cock. And not just his cock. Lisa sucked no less than four cocks each week for at least six months during her second year of college. That number went even higher in her junior year.

Kneeling in front of a willing man felt so natural to her. Lisa enjoyed the feeling of a hard dick in her mouth. It thrilled her and made her pussy tingle. She relished the creamy texture and taste of jism. Like fine wine, every guy's seed had a unique flavor profile. And Lisa had become a connoisseur of spunk. She liked the way semen felt as it slid down her throat when she swallowed a load. To this day, she is convinced that during one finals week, she subsisted on nothing but barbecue potato chips, diet cola, and cum.

On one occasion, Lisa had an hour to kill between classes. She decided to surprise Ross with a blow job in his room. She wore white short shorts and a mint green tank top that showed off her cleavage. She stopped by, but he was not there. His roommate, a tall, good-looking African-American freshmen, told her that Ross should be back soon. He asked her if she wanted to wait for Ross and invited her in. Ross's roommate then sat at his desk, scrolling through his phone. Lisa sat on Ross's bed.

About two minutes into her wait, Lisa asked him, "Could you stand up?"

"Sure," he said and stood not knowing the reason for her request.

Her eyes went up and down the young man. "Are you 18 yet?"

"Yeah," he responded. "I turned 18 a few months ago. Why?"

"I just want to keep this legal," she replied. She then walked to Ross's roommate and dropped to her knees in front of him. Without asking, she pulled down his shorts and underwear in one motion. She grasped his cock and put it in her mouth. Blood rushed to his organ.

He looked down at her and said, "You must be Lisa."

"Mm-hmm," she confirmed without taking his member from her mouth. She assumed that Ross had been talking about her. Lisa sucked the huge prick, taking it as deep as she could. Then pulling back until just the head of his cock was left in her mouth.

"I'm Andre," he said. With those words, Lisa realized that she had started sucking Andre's dick before she knew his name. Even for Lisa, this was particularly slutty. Which made it all the more exhilarating for both Andre and her. Within a few seconds, Andre's unit was standing at attention. Lisa remembered what Ross had said about his roommate. Ross was right; Andre was hung like a Clydesdale. As for Lisa, her pussy was getting wet. For years to come, when she was alone, she would diddle herself and think about this encounter.

Although Andre had a huge dong, he was young and still inexperienced. Lisa had the urge to have him shove his enormous dick down her throat. She took his stiff rod from her mouth. She reached up, grabbed his hands and put them on the top of her head.

Lisa looked Andre squarely in the eyes and said, "Don't be gentle. Fuck my mouth."

She then reached behind Andre and grabbed one of his ass cheeks in each hand. She pulled him toward her, taking his cock deep. Andre gripped Lisa's head, holding it in place. He then did as she requested, moving his hips in a piston-like manner, he pumped his dick in and out, fucking her mouth.

She felt the tip of his rock-hard erection hitting her soft palate again and again. She loved it. Her panties were soaked. Her right hand let go of Andre's ass. She reached down the front of her shorts, then she slid her hand into her underwear. She rubbed her clit feverishly. Seconds later, she orgasmed.

Watching her, Andre cried out "Oh shit!" His cock twitched. His balls contracted. And a torrent of hot cum filled Lisa's mouth. She quickly swallowed every bit of his man sauce.

Andre and Lisa heard a male voice say, "Wow!" With Andre's dick still in her mouth, they looked toward the door and saw Ross.

She let Andre's softening cock slip from her mouth. "How long have you been standing there?" she asked Ross.

Ross answered, "Since right before you told him to fuck your mouth."

Andre pulled up his boxers and gym shorts. Lisa pulled her wet fingers from her panties. She said, "I dropped by to surprise you and your roommate Andy--"

"Andre," Ross and Andre interrupted in unison.

"Sorry. Your roommate Andre invited me inside to wait," she said while still on her knees.

"And what did you plan to do when I got here?" Ross asked with a smile.

She giggled and said, "I planned to suck your dick."

Andre looked at the young woman who had just swallowed his cum and said, "So, you sucked cock while waiting to suck cock. You are the coolest girl I've met since I started college."

"Thank you," she said with a smile.

"Well, I'm going to get out of your hair. Lisa, it was a pleasure meeting you," Andre said. He then turned and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Lisa still had not gotten up from her kneeling position. She looked at Ross and said, "Are we going to do this or what?

Ross made a stern face, looked at Lisa, and said, "I walked in on you blowing my roommate and you have the nerve to ask me if we're going to do this?"

Lisa did not know whether she had crossed some line and Ross was angry at her.

His stern face turned into a huge smile and he said, "Of course, we're going to do this. I'm hard as a rock."

He pulled out his stiff unit and walked toward Lisa. She opened her mouth, accepted his cock and began to suck. Just then, the door opened slightly. Andre poked his head in the room. He saw Lisa giving his roommate a blow job, then asked her, "Would it be weird to say I hope we can do this again some time?"

Lisa took Ross's dick out of her mouth and said to Andre, "Are you free tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock?

"Yeah," Andre responded.

"I'll see you at 10," said Lisa casually. She smiled and resumed sucking Ross's cock.

The door closed and Ross and Lisa could hear Andre exclaim loudly on the other side of the door, "Coolest girl at this school!"

For the rest of the schoolyear, Andre was in the rotation of guys whose dicks Lisa sucked at least once a week. In fact, she even fucked him a few times. That was more than ten years ago. Lisa has only sucked one dick since she met her now-husband Simon. Well, technically she did not stop sucking other cocks until after they were engaged. But she has never revealed that to Simon.

****

Now 32, Lisa had given up her whorish ways years ago. She no longer sucks off multiple guys each week. These days, wearing her tight yoga clothes to gain the attention of the neighborhood husbands is as risqué as she gets. Even this tame bit of naughtiness is not done in front of her husband. She does not feel that Simon would approve.

Simon started attending the university as a grad student at the beginning of Lisa's junior year of undergrad. When she met Simon, although she thought he was cute and personable, Lisa instantly determined that he was a prude. Something about Simon made her not invite him to be a member of her ever-expanding cast of blow job recipients. When he asked her out, she decided to take it slow and actually date him, rather than just suck or fuck him. They went to restaurants and movies. They took long walks and went on picnics. Lisa and Simon did not have sex for the first four months of their relationship.

Getting to know Simon resulted in Lisa doing something she had never done before - she fell in love. Midway through her senior year, Simon proposed. Lisa accepted. They got married and the rest is history. Simon never asked Lisa about her past sexual relationships and Lisa never volunteered the information. She compared herself to an athlete who decides to figuratively "hang up his cleats" and retire. She decided to "hang up her kneepads."

Nine years into marriage, Lisa's days of being a cum taste-tester were long gone. No one at her job and none of her neighbors knew about her history. That is one of the reasons she was so surprised at the note she found under the windshield wiper of her minivan when she was parked at the local supermarket.

The unsigned handwritten note read:

Dear slut,

Does your husband know about all the dicks you've sucked?

After reading the note, Lisa looked around the parking lot but did not see anyone who looked suspicious. She crumpled the note and put it in her pocket. After a few days of nothing out of the ordinary happening, Lisa speculated that maybe the note had been put on her windshield as a random prank. After all, the note did not have her name on it. Some teen could have placed it there as a goof.

The hopes about randomness evaporated when Lisa received another handwritten note. This one was included with a flower delivery to Lisa's office. Her assistant Chase, a cute 22-year-old Latino incapable of growing a decent moustache yet, handed her a long white box, containing a single red rose. The enclosed card read:

To the cock-sucking skank,

I left on the thorns because I know how much you like pricks. But does Simon know?

This was serious. Whoever sent the note knew about her past, knew about Simon, and knew where she worked. The anonymous card did not contain any information about the florist. Lisa asked Chase where he got the box. He told her that it was on his desk when he got back from lunch. Lisa checked with building security, but no one had gotten a good look at the delivery person.

Lisa was worried. Was the person who sent the notes someone from her new life who found out about her youthful oral escapades? She had been so careful in not discussing her past with anyone. Was it one of the guys she used to blow? That was a long, long list of suspects.

Lisa sat in her office for hours contemplating who might be tormenting her. She also pondered what the person wanted. Although she made a decent salary, she did not have a lot of money. If that was the ultimate goal, she could not afford to pay much to keep her secrets.

In the late afternoon, she received a text message from an unknown number. The text contained a short video clip. In the video, a young topless Lisa is on her knees sucking a guy's cock. Her big tits bounce as she takes the dick in an out of her mouth. The video was shot from the perspective of the guy she was blowing. Meanwhile, two other guys in the room can be seen stroking their cocks and watching the live sex show. One of the guys says, "Me next." A male voice offscreen is heard saying, "Then me." Another unseen male chimes in, "I'm after him." It is obvious that there are at least five men in the room with her. The video shows Lisa taking the cameraman's cock from her mouth. It zooms in on her hand jerking the fat dick. The next voice is hers saying, "Don't worry boys. I'll get to everyone."