Just a Blow Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa heard the faint sound of a door opening and closing but did not have time to pay attention to that distraction. She finally looked up at the face of the man she was blowing. Although she did not remember his name, she remembered that he loved it when she played with his nipples. She reached up and began to squeeze and twist his nipples between her thumbs and forefingers as she continued to suck him off.

The man whose name Lisa had long since forgotten, assuming she ever really knew it, began bucking his hips, pushing and pulling his love stick in and out of Lisa's mouth. The excitement of everything going on in the room was more than he could handle. He grabbed his cock and began jacking off. Seconds later, he was gushing cum onto Lisa's face. A glob of semen briefly dangled from the tip of her nose before dripping onto her huge tits.

"Five for Lisa!" Ross shouted. Ross then stepped in front of Lisa's cum glazed face. His dick was already fully erect and leaking precum from watching his wife and Lisa suck off so many men. As Lisa took Ross's stiff rod into her mouth, Andre already had his hands on the back of Cassie's head.

Andre was ramming his massive cock as far down Cassie's throat as she could take it. Andre fucked her face for all he was worth. Cassie grabbed Andre's waist. She was pulling him toward her over and over again to help him shove his dick as deep as possible. The naked blonde's mouth was stretched open as wide as it would go. Her eyes watered. Her lips encircled the base of his massive manhood.

Andre's balls constricted. His engorged cockhead throbbed. He yelled, "I'm cumming!" His body tensed up and he shot his load down Cassie's throat. She swallowed twice to consume all the spunk Andre had shot into her mouth.

Ross bellowed "Five for Cassie!"

Having seen that Cassie started with one fewer man than her, Lisa understood the announcement to mean that the contest was over. Rather than stop, Lisa instantly decided she would finish off the cock that was in her mouth. Both because she hated the idea of leaving one guy unsatisfied, and because she really loved sucking dick.

Ross then proclaimed loudly, "Both ladies have only one to go!"

Lisa looked over her shoulder. Cassie was working hard, sucking another rigid penis. Lisa did not know where Cassie's sixth man came from, and she didn't care. She did not bother to look at the man's face to see who it was. She knew that she could win if she just got Ross to blow his load first. And she already had a head start. She had been slobbering on Ross's dick for at least two minutes before Andre came in Cassie's mouth.

Lisa pulled out all the stops in trying to make Ross get his rocks off. She sucked hard on his swollen member. She deepthroated him. She fondled, then sucked Ross's heavy balls. She jerked his spit-covered cock.

But Ross had stamina that he built up over years of Cassie giving him blow jobs. She obviously was an expert cocksucker based upon how quickly she had made the first five men shoot their wads in her mouth and on her face. Ross had learned how to make a great blow job last by not coming too soon.

If Lisa was going to win, she would have to resort to the one trick that never failed. Lisa circled the fingers of her left hand around the base of Ross's cock while giving him the juiciest blow job she could. Spit dripped from his dick and her hand. It rolled out of the corners of her mouth and hung from her chin.

Lisa's fingers were coated in saliva. She reached with both hands around Ross. She pulled apart his ass cheeks. Before he could react, she pushed her spit-lubricated index finger deep into his asshole. Ross was surprised by the move and reactively clinched. But that did not stop Lisa from milking his prostate. He tried but he could not hold back.

Ross flooded Lisa's mouth with ribbons of his hot thick man goo. His dick kept spasming until his balls were empty. Lisa slowly pulled her digit out of Ross's ass, and Ross pulled his cock out of Lisa's mouth. He decreed at a high volume, "We have a winner!"

Lisa licked the final drops still oozing from the tip of Ross's manhood. She dropped her jaw and displayed to the room that she had a mouth full of cum. She pursed her lips, tossed her head back and swallowed Ross's seed. As she had done the night before, she used her fingers to scoop the spunk from her face. This afternoon, it was a mixture of the seed of multiple men. She placed her fingers in her mouth and sucked off the white sticky goodness.

Lisa then quickly moved her fingers to her pussy. She pushed two digits deep into her honey pot and fingered herself vigorously. It was like a masturbatory victory celebration. Lisa kept pressure on her clit and soon was climaxing again in front of the room full of people.

Having beaten Cassie and then fingered herself to an orgasm, Lisa closed her eyes and threw up her hands as a symbol of triumph. She licked any remaining semen from her lips and loudly declared, "I may be a cum-guzzling whore, but I'm the best cum-guzzling whore in this room."

Lisa then opened her eyes to observe her defeated competition. In doing that, she finally looked at the sixth man who Cassie was blowing. It was Simon. Lisa watched as her naked husband's body became rigid. He exclaimed, "Holy fuck!"

Simon then painted the inside of Cassie's mouth with his cum. Even after it finished spurting, Cassie kept his member in her mouth. Only when Simon's cock began to soften did Cassie let it fall from her mouth. She turned to stare into Lisa's eyes. She opened wide to show that Simon truly had drained his balls onto her tongue. She them gulped down her second-place prize.

Lisa was confused. She did not know why her husband was there, when he had arrived, or how much he had seen. What she knew was that she had just watched him get a blow job from another woman. But how could she be angry. She had sucked off seven men other than him in the past 24 hours.

"What the fuck is going on?" Lisa asked her husband. She looked at Cassie and said, "You told him. After all you put me through. You told him anyway."

"Don't be mad at Cassie," Simon said. "I've known about your past for years. I saw the video before we got married."

"You did?" asked Lisa.

Simon replied, "I kept waiting for you to tell me, but you never did."

Lisa told her husband, "I was afraid that if you knew what I did and who I was, you wouldn't want me. That you would stop loving me. I couldn't risk that."

"I love you for who you are. Not despite it," he told her. "You had been hiding so much of yourself from me that I could tell it was suffocating you. I wanted to get back the happy free-spirited Lisa that I fell in love with. If I had just asked you, you would have denied your desires because you thought that's what I wanted. So, about a month ago, I contacted Cassie about planning all this."

"How do you know Cassie?" Lisa asked.

"We met years ago," said Simon. "We were in graduate school together. She was married to Ross. I was engaged to you. Your name came up one day when Cassie and I were at lunch. It's not a very big university. We pieced things together."

Lisa looked at Cassie and said, "Does this mean that you haven't been mad at me for the last decade."

"Not for the last decade," said Cassie. "But I was angry when I first found out about you and Ross. Simon actually helped save our marriage."

"How?" Lisa asked.

"Well," answered Ross, "Cassie couldn't get over the fact that you had been with her fiancé during part of our engagement. We had to find a way for Cassie to forgive me and feel as though she was getting even with the two of us. Soooo..."

"Soooo?" asked Lisa.

Cassie looked at Lisa and admitted, "I sucked your fiancé Simon's dick at least once a week from about a month after you got engaged until the week before your wedding."

Lisa was stunned. Her mouth dropped open.

"I was okay with it. They were just blow jobs," Ross said.

"Mostly," Simon and Cassie said in unison.

Ross shot a look at Cassie, realizing that maybe he did not know the entire story.

"Anyway, as it turns out, I really like sucking cocks. Being with other men has been a part of our marriage ever since then."

Lisa asked her husband, "So, this whole thing - the notes, the blackmail, the blow job contest - this was all your idea, Simon?"

"Yes, but I felt I needed to do it to get you to admit to yourself and me what you really want," he said.

A surprised Lisa asked, "You tricked me into sucking my assistant's dick?"

"What?" Simon said as his eyes widened.

"No," Cassie said, then flashed a devilish grin. "That was all me. I just wanted to see if you'd do it."

"Well, Simon, I'll finally admit it. I like sucking off lots of men," Lisa said. "So, what do we do now?"

"Now, we can do whatever you want for the rest of our lives," Simon said.

"Whatever I want?" Lisa looked at the room full of naked men. "What about for the rest of the afternoon," she asked with a smile.

Cassie looked around the room as well and said, "Rematch?"

"Best two out of three?" Lisa proposed.

Cassie kneeled in front of Simon. And Lisa knelt in front of Ross.

"You call it," said Cassie.

Lisa said, "On your mark. Get set. Blow."