Just a College Pervert, Right? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising the wet patch towards my nose, I took an inhale to examine the scent. It felt so incredibly wrong, which made it so much more incredibly hot. I knew how invasive this was to Loralee, but she's the one who fucked on my bed and left her panties behind... that's not my fault! The scent was barely noticeable, which seemed odd to me. I've read enough about the a woman's scent to know it should be more than "not much", but I figured maybe she made so much fluid, the scent couldn't keep up.

I jacked myself harder, as I took in breath after breath. The scent was flat, smelled a little sweet really. But it wasn't strong at all. This led my dirty perverted mind further, and I just had to taste it as well. As I jerked my dick, my tongue darted out and dabbed into the clear, viscous expulsions of Loralee's sex. My body was on fire as I registered her taste on my tongue. It was sweet, a little salty, just a tinge of bitter. It was a fine taste, one I realized my body liked, as my tongue seemingly on its own accord, kept darting out for more.

My hand flew faster and faster, and as my orgasm approached, I smashed the panties against my face, forcing me to suck in air through them, and taste the remaining fluid my tongue left behind. It infiltrated my being, encompassing two of my senses completely as I achieved orgasm. My cock exploded in a fervor of ejaculate, spraying across the floor toward my luggage. Noticing I was crying out in joy, I quickly shut my mouth as to not alert the entire building to my perverted deed.

It took me a moment to come down from my climax. The shear perversion of what I had just done drove my libido to a new level, and I had never cum so hard as just now. I was breathless for goodness sake, my dick a little red hot spear of angry looking flesh from the session. It was then I realized that I did not have a private bathroom like at my Aunt's house, and that I didn't have any paper products to clean up with... shit.

So, doing what any sane person would do, I used Loralee's panties to clean up my indiscretions. What?!? Don't get upset with me! She fucked on my bed, remember?? They were completely drenched in my jism, and I laughed to myself about giving them back to her as is. I of course lacked anywhere near the ability of confidence to do such a thing, so I stuck them beneath my mattress for now.

Being awake from the excitement, I decided I better take a shower and clean up my shame. So, being already naked, I grabbed a towel from my bag and wrapped it around my waste, before finding my flip flops and soap to head down to the showers.

Hiding the panties in my palm, I made my way stealthily down the hall about 65 feet to the bathroom. There wasn't much going on, as it was around 5pm on a Saturday. I went to the first shower stall and got the water running to warm up. The rest is rather boring, as all I really did was lather up the soap, wash my body, and wash those panties. I did the pantie soaping and rinsing a few times for good measure.

Back in my room I hung the panties next to my towel on the rack to dry. I figured Jack said he wouldn't be back, so no worries of anyone seeing them as long as I got rid of them before sleep. With that out of the way, I started to unpack. Of course, I went through the sheets on my bed to make sure there weren't any other surprises lurking, but I found none. Mark must have used a condom, thank god, making no mess of his ejaculate on my stuff. That would have been brutal to find!

So, taking just minutes, I guess everything was settled in... and now I had nothing to do! Figuring I should go explore a bit, getting dressed again, I headed out the door to explore a bit of my new home. The campus was nice, lots of green spaces and trees, plenty of benches, tables, areas to setup and read or study. I walked by loads of other students out for a walk, almost all of them super friendly, saying a quick hello, good-day, or a smile and a nod for recognition. It put my mind and heart at ease that this, college, was going to be completely different for me than high school. People weren't seeing through me, and I didn't even know them! It was all very exciting for an introvert like me.

Making my way around, after about an hour and a half, I walked from end to end, top to bottom, of the campus. It was large, for sure, but I expected as much from a place with 30,000 students. I was getting hungry, but didn't want to steal Jack's food on my first day. So, I headed to the student store to pick up some essentials, and some quick (read: microwaveable) food. I had all this freedom, so I only bought the junk food shit that my Aunt kept a tight leash on me eating. I was abusing my new freedom, surely, but whatever.

Upon returning back to my dorm room, I started putting food away, getting things into the refrigerator, etc. I noticed all of Jack's foods were health foods. He had a huge bag of chicken breasts in the freezer, and tons of fresh vegetables in the fridge. Oat milk and almond milk, etc. Nothing sugary at all. I was a bit embarrassed by my grocery haul. So, I did the only natural thing to do in this situation... I hid all the dry good sweets in my room!

The rest of the evening was uneventful, I watched some TV, ate some shitty food, and started getting ready for sleep. I got my computer out and was surfing some porn, jerking my soft cock to the beautiful imagery of hot women taking huge cocks, when a thought entered my mind unbidden. You see, I couldn't get Loralee and those panties out of my mind. I scampered naked, with my taffy like penis flopping back and forth, as I took the four steps to the drying rack. I grabbed the panties and immediately stuffed them into my face.

This did make my dick harden, but not much more. You see, without the expulsions of Loralee to make it completely taboo, they were just a pair of clean panties now. This didn't do much for a pervert like me. So I escalated, I wrapped them around my now hard member, and started stroking it with the smooth material. This seemed to work, but still wasn't enough. I huffed in frustration slightly, thinking maybe I jerked off too hard earlier.

Again, unbidden, another thought of debasement entered my mind, and this one was out there. My dick was telling me to put them on... to put on the panties, pull their smoothness up over him, and then flog him through the beautiful silkiness of the panties. I have no idea why... truly... but I trusted my dick... so I did what it commanded, standing up and putting one foot, then the other through them. Slowly, ever so slowly, I dragged the material up and across my skin. It felt so terribly wrong, so wonderfully taboo. As I pulled them into position, the thin material bunched up into a sliver and seated itself in my ass crack, and my dick and balls were smashed against me in the front.

They were small, very tight on me. My mind couldn't help but wonder how Loralee smooshed that ass of hers into these things! I realized that the material would just fill up her ass crack the way it did to me... leaving the cheeks exposed.

Visions of her wearing these next to me flooded my mind, as I rubbed along my shaft and head, covered in pantied goodness. My legs grew weak as I fell to my knees, a mind of perverted achievement, as a few good pumps of cum came screaming out of my cock. I knelt there, breathing heavy again, satisfied beyond belief for a second time that day. If this was my first day at college, what would the rest be like? I thought to myself, as I recovered from my breathlessness.

Being better prepared, I didn't have to use the panties to clean up this time... even though they caught almost all of my sinfulness already in their fibrous nature. I swapped to my underwear and sleeping clothes, ran down the hall to the bathroom for the second time that day with a pair of filthy panties balled up in my fist. I proceeded to wash them in a sink as quickly as I could... but not quick enough. Soon after I started, another boy entered the restroom. He looked young like me, and must have been another freshman.

I attempted to hide the panties down in the sink as I washed them, throwing water on my face at times to make it look like I was just cleaning up. He turned to me and spoke, "Hey bud, you new here too? First day, right?" He queried of me.

"Oh, yeah, for sure. I just got in a bit a go, how about you? I'm Mikie by the way!" I blurted back, cringing slightly at calling myself "mikie"...

"Yeah, uhm, got here today too, Mikie. My name is Alex. Good to meet you. I see you have a little laundry to do, uh, so I'll leave you be so you can stop hiding it. No judgment though, really. Be good brother!" he blurted, as Alex quickly moved to the door not looking back.

Shit, did he know what these were? Dammit, yeah, I guess the color sort of gives it away. Fuck, he must think I'm some sort of homo or something. Well, there's one dude that probably won't be my friend at this point! I laughed at that last thought. I already made a few, it would seem, so what's one less?

Brushing off my encounter with Alex, I went back to my room for some much deserved shuteye. I hung the panties back up on the drying rack, behind the towel towards the bottom so they wouldn't be seen easily, and I went to bed playing some dumb game on my phone. First day felt like a success, I was telling myself as sleep took me.

12