Just a College Pervert, Right? Ch. 02

Story Info
First week of new university life.
8.6k words
4.55
17.3k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't forget to like and comment, I want to know what you think. Feel free to message me instead if you hate the idea of public comments. Please enjoy the perversions of going to college and letting go a little, when you don't know any better and people may be using you.... Cheers!

All characters are 18 years or older.

Chapter 2

I woke up Sunday morning and left my room in search of water and breakfast. I had purchased some sugar cereal shit and some milk the previous day and settled for that. Turning on the television, I watched the big city news and caught up on current happenings in the area. It wasn't long before I heard the shuffling noises of awakening bodies in my roommate Jack's abode.

He had gone out the night before with friends, and I went to sleep before he came home. It was my first day at university, and Jack is 3 years older than me, with friends in place to go do fun things like that. Hopefully I can join them in the near future.

Anyways, as I sat there on the couch watching the news, Jack's bedroom door opened and out walked a somewhat disheveled looking Lexi. She smiled at me on the couch, saying, "good morning cutie, hope you slept great for your first night?" It was pretty rhetorical in nature, but I answered in the affirmative anyways. She started making coffee and I asked about her night out, etc, making small talk.

I didn't really care about her answers, I was just trying to justify staring at her amazing body. She had on a cut off shirt and tight gym shorts. Both were pink and white, and looked amazing on her. The body of this girl was something to behold, as it was almost cartoonish in nature. Her tits were way to big for her frame, and I assumed fake as they stood so proudly forward. Moving down her body, her waist seemed to cinch in to what I considered an impossibly thin waist while simultaneously then flaring out for her large round ass. It all finished off with fit legs that worked perfect with the rest of her. In summation, she was a blonde goddess to me.

She filled three mugs with coffee, telling me to have the rest if I wanted some, as she re-entered Jack's room. Holy shit, my roommate has 2 girls with him! Again I was completely impressed with my roommate's prowess with the ladies. I had to ask him to teach me, there was no way I could not learn how to convince girls of that level to fuck me together like that.

After finishing my breakfast and having a mug, I was cleaning up my mess and the coffee pot since Lexi made me a cup, when Jack's door opened again. This time he was talking to Lexi and another girl as he led them out. I finally got to see the other girl and it was Jamie, the girl who was sitting on Jack's lap when I arrived yesterday. With the water running in the sink, I just stared as Jack was saying goodbye, hugging Lexi and making out with her, then performing the same on Jamie. Both girls waved a goodbye to me with winks and smiles as they left the room. I couldn't believe this guy's abilities!

After they left, Jack joined me in the kitchen and asked about my evening. He went for some food in the fridge and just laughed at my store choices, telling me that I had to think healthier if I wanted to live long and not be fat. He was right, of course, and I agreed that I wouldn't do this forever, and I was just abusing my newfound freedom from parental control. We sat in the living room and bullshitted for a while, getting to know each other. It was mostly him asking me questions though, which I was more than willing to provide answers. I told him almost everything about me, including being a virgin. I just blurted out information to him, unable to stop my honesty to this superior person.

For his part, Jack shared with me that he was much like myself when he first came to college. Shy, introverted, skinny, etc. It was the same situation for him, though, moving into a dorm room with an older classmate that taught him all about girls and life and sex. He promised that if that's what I was after, he would help me enter that whole new life I so desired here at college.

Naturally, I agreed quickly with his offer. Its exactly what I needed to boost the speed of my planned objectives. Jack informed me that I should go to the gym with him as well, and that he goes five days a week, with Sundays and Thursdays being his rest days. Again, I quickly agreed on times since we both had our schedules out. It seemed that 10:30AM was the time for both of us to go, right after our first morning classes each day, and allowing a bit of a sleep in on Saturdays.

With all that out of the way, and me clearly having a new friend for sure in my roommate, I decided to go about my last day of nothing to do before school started. I passed the day getting supplies, books, etc, for my classes, and we will skip all that fun stuff and get right back to me returning later in the evening.

Jack was gone again so I went straight to my room to rub one out. I fired up my PC and started searching some new things. I tried a whole bunch of google searches for stuff, like, "panty jerk off boy", and, "panty fabric pervert masturbates". Basically looking for confirmation of what I had done the night before in other people. It took some editing to my searches, but eventually I found a slew of videos of guys jerking their cocks off into panties, while wearing panties, while having panties stuffed in their mouths, and even a few videos of girls tying up their guys in panties and slowly, agonizingly, tortuously, masturbating them.

It was the last video type I spent the most time with, as the idea that these girls controlled their boys so much had me hard as a steel beam. Of course, I had the panties back on and mimicking all the movements I saw on screen to my own penis. I would pinch the shaft between my thumb and index finger, and stroke slowly...or rub my palm on the underside of the head...or put my package back into the panties and rub it from the outside. It was incredibly perverse to me, the perfect new taboo, and again I shot ropes of cum into Loralee's panties.

Following my ritual from the previous day, I balled up the soiled panties and grabbed a towel to go shower. Cleaned up my sins again, and made my way back to the room. Jack must have returned while I was showering, as he was in the kitchen then and waved me a hello as I entered, wrapped in my towel. His eyes would check out my exposed chest and stomach, making me uncomfortable. I fled to my room after a few minutes of small talk to escape.

Convincing myself that it was nothing, I got dressed and went to sleep, a hard fought sleep, as I was excited to start college the next day.

I awoke for the first day of school very tired and worn out. I did not sleep well, as dark perverted dreams filled my mind all night. Grasping what they were was impossible for me, I just know they were sexual as my cock was stone hard in my hand as I awoke. Shamefulness filling my face with red as I pulled my mind away from the dreams, and that feeling was driving me mad with a need to release. So again I went to the drying rack and quickly this time, slid the panties over my swollen unit. Instead of watching porn, I simply stood there an stared at myself in the mirror. More specifically, I stared at the outline of my cock in the smooth panties.

I tugged and pulled the fabric along my cock, forcing the fabric in the rear to ride into my ass crack. The taboo nature of getting some feelings from my asshole tickled my pleasure center, and one strong jet of cum erupted from my penis, pushing some of the milky discharge through the fabric of the panties. I was moaning softly in lust watching my cum sort of filter through the fabric. I was fascinated by this visage, it was so backwards and wrong for a cock to be in panties, but the perverseness of it all, the shamefulness of enjoying it, just rocked my mind.

With that out of the way, but still fresh in my mind, I quickly cleaned up and hid the soiled panties under my pillow before rushing off to class. Entering my freshman classes with hundreds of other students in the same auditorium for the class, I found out quickly that freshman level courses are basically the same for everyone, and the classes were just over stuffed with new students. The school clearly didn't have the ability to split these groups into more amenable size classes, and this seemed pretty normal to me. I figured I could talk with Jack about it, or even Lana.

That's right, Lana! The cute, thin, short haired red head I met on Saturday gave me her number! So after class, I ignored the rules about contacting girls before two weeks, and sent her a quick text. It was dumb, but I just wished her a good first day back, and hoped we could talk again. I was nervous beyond belief sending it, wondering if she would even bother replying.

Before arriving at my next class, my phone buzzed to let me know a notification had arrived. I was giddy, and getting horny, seeing that it was a text back from Lana. Then another, and another buzz hit my phone before I unlocked it. Apparently, she sent three replies. The first was like five emojis, and I don't know what they mean, to be honest. One was a kissing emoji, so that was pretty hot. The others were just weird things, and a purple vegetable looking emoji.

The next text read, "Oh hey, sorry about that text, it was for someone else. But thanks for thinking of me and sending the text!" And then the third text read, "I hope your first day is everything you dreamed it would be, and even if its not, you can still tell me all about it when I see you again! Bye!" and it had the kissy emoji at the end. So that was awesome.

Riding that high of getting a response from a girl, I strode confidently to the gym downtown that Jack gave me the address for. It was just a couple streets over from the school entrance, down an alley. Pretty nondescript, with just the word "GYM" spelled out over a vibrantly pink door. Jack had texted telling me the code to the door and I just made my way inside.

The interior was clean, white, very sterile looking. There was a cute girl at a desk in the front, and I could tell she was a student too. She greeted me with a smile, I showed her the pass Jack gave me, and after a few minutes I had the paperwork done and was on my way to the locker room.

I got changed quickly and put my bag in a locker, then headed out to meet up with Jack. He was his usual energetic self, and high fived me, congratulating me on a solid life choice to work out. I was getting pumped to one day look as good as Jack does. I really wanted to score with the ladies like he did, and clearly this was the path toward that endgame.

He gave me a notebook and pencil, and showed me how he setup workouts for me for the next several months. I would be doing single groups of muscles each day between the rest days, and cardio mixed in every day as well. It all seemed like greek to me, but Jack told me to trust the process.

So off I went, day one being leg day, apparently. Jack had made loud proclamations about "LEG DAY!" and what not, I had no knowledge of the gym joke on that, so just thought him as over excited. "Look, its your first day, don't overdo it, just use light weights on the machines and get used to the forms in the notebook. Proper form is more important than massive weights, trust me. I've got a little first day gym surprise setup for you as well, Mikie, so we gonna celebrate proper!" Jack had said to me, before leaving me to workout.

After about an hour we finished up and Jack put his arm around me, smelling of sweat and manliness, telling me about how excited he was to show me the surprise. I was, to be honest, a bit nervous, as I didn't know Jack as well as he was treating me. He led me down the locker room hall, but we walked right past the mens room and to the next door, which was unmarked. It looked like the janitors closet location, as the door was between the mens and ladies locker rooms.

Again Jack entered the code to gain entry, but I didn't see it. He pushed me inside the dark room and followed me in with the door slamming shut, and the deadbolt being slid into place by Jack. The smirk on his face was followed with him saying, "OK, you're gonna love this! Just, uh, well, take off your shorts and underwear." Before I could stammer out a confused list of questions, Jack shushed me, saying, "Yeah, yeah, I know! Don't think man, just do it. I promise, I wouldn't lead you astray, Mikie! Okay, okay, look, I'll take mine off first then..."

So there I was, in a somewhat dark closet with my new roommate and friend Jack, and he was taking off his shorts and underwear. As the trunks fell to the floor, and he stood back upright, his large flacid cock flopped down over a pair of big balls. I had never seen another man's cock in person, just in all the pornography I watched every day.

Jack coughed, pulling me out of my reverie, and he reminded me to take my shorts off too now. I still paused, and he said, "Fine, I don't know what you're thinking I brought you in here for, but its this!" As he finished stating that, he pulled a piece of wooden board off the wall revealing a hole. Before he could stick his cock through, a mouth was there, pursed and begging for cock. Jack laughed at my expression, again staring at the mouth and his cock, as he slid it into that open invitation.

Immediately, I started getting an erection. Rubbing my cock through my shorts, Jack looked back over to me, and simply pointed to another piece of board on the wall about 2 feet to his left. I immediately pulled my shorts and underwear down, revealing my just under 6" throbbing hard on to Jack. He didn't look, he simply kept on enjoying the mouth that was enveloping his swollen member. I couldn't believe my eyes, seeing his dick get even longer while hardening. Jack could easily do porn, I was thinking.

Snapping back to the moment, I pushed the board out of the way revealing a similar slot in the wall. Instead of a mouth, there was a hand, gesturing me to put my cock through. So I did what any horny ass 18 year old would do, and shoved my hard on through that opening. I moaned in pleasure as someone other than me jerked on my cock for the first time. The feeling was obviously similar, but completely new as I couldn't feel my own dick in my hand.

It felt amazingly dirty, enticing me to moan out loud. Jack just laughed a little at me, and then the hand was gone. I almost started panicking, but figured out what was happening when the wet warmth of a mouth wrapped around the head of my virgin cock, tongue flicking along the bottom of the sensitive head. I moaned again, louder this time, and immediately shot my load into the mouth of my new best friend -- whoever the hell it was - on the other side of the wall! Jack just continued to laugh at me, as the mouth quickly went away and, I assumed, back to his dick.

I staggered back from the wall, falling to my ass with my pants down. My dick softening, weeping out a little stream of jiz as it did so. The fog clearing slightly as I regained some composure, I just watched as Jack moved his hips back and then towards the wall. Getting into a rhythm, I envisioned his cock just fucking the face of the person on the other side.

"Dude, why don't you go ahead and give me some privacy since you finished so fast. Just wait outside the door, I'll be there in a...Aaaahh yeah....in a few minutes," Jack said to me, grunting in the middle of it all. I shook my head yes, speechless at what the hell just happened, pulled my pants up and went out the door.

Back out in the hallway now, my mind clearing up again, I sat on the bench that ran almost the length of the hall. I just played on my phone for a while, when the ladies locker room door opened and out walked Loralee. She looked very pretty in her sports bra and yoga pants, very sexy. I immediately smiled, thoughts of smashing her ooey gooey panties up against my face and masturbating the other day.

Loralee's eyes also went wide when she saw me, a similar smile opened upon her face. "Hey new boy, fancy seeing you here!" Loralee stated as she walked right up to me. I stuck my hand out but she moved inside my arm and gave me a hug instead. She said, right into my ear then, "Oh, I think we're probably beyond hand shakes, huh little buddy? Did you like your time in the closet there? I know that was your cute dick next to Jack's."

I was frozen still in her embrace, realizing that this girl just jerked and sucked my cock. I started getting hard against her thigh, just remembering 15 minutes ago. "Oh, aren't you an excitable one! I would go again, but I need to work out now. Save some for later, tiger!" Loralee started peeling away from me, but as her head came away from mine, she looked me square in the eyes and kissed me, deep. Her tongue darting in and out of my mouth, her hands pushing down my body and groping my ass. I just let it all happen, she was so hot, so experienced, so giving.

She broke away, pushed me back down to the bench in my bewilderment. Loralee said, "I hope you enjoyed the present I left you in your room!" And with a wink and a wave, walked down the hall to get her workout in. I was flabbergasted, just sitting there stunned. I had no more time to think about it, as Jack came out of the unmarked door then, saw me siting there, smiled and said it was time to go shower and get to afternoon classes.

We showered in the men's room, and it was one of those big open showers with heads lining the walls. No big deal to me at this point, as we just watched each other in the glory hole room, so whatever. I said my goodbyes afterwards, and headed to my afternoon classes.

Focusing during the class was impossible. I was thinking about how awesome it felt to get head, of the release and excitement of not knowing who was on the other side of the wall. The perverse nature of sharing the space with another dude, sharing the mouth with another dude. Then it all hit me, Loralee had kissed me, hard and deep, her tongue pushing past my lips, exploring my oral cavity. The realization that made me jump in class and several people look at me oddly, was that she tasted funny, and that funny taste was most assuredly the taste of Jack's and my dicks and cum. The salty smoothness of Loralee's tongue's flavor didn't really hit me when it happened, and here I was an hour later sitting in class realizing my mouth still tastes a little like it. Like cock and cum.

What should I do? I was thinking. I can't just get up and leave in the middle of class, and I don't have anything to drink with me. Hell, would I want to wash it down anyways? Unbidden, my cock stiffened in class, as my mind was full of the thoughts of cock and cum, of glory holes, blowjobs, and ejaculating. Well fuck, I can't get up now!

So with my fate sealed to sit through class, constantly thinking about the taste of cock and cum, my boner not going anywhere through it all. By the end of class I couldn't tell you what the hell the name of the course even was. I let others get up and leave mostly before stirring, using my bag to hide my boner. I clumsily walked out the building, and the motion of walking up stairs, down halls, and the fresh outside air, my boner subsided, graciously.

Feeling the need to get back to my room and jerk off, my feet seemed to move on their own accord, directing me back to my dorm room. I saw my floor mate Alex leaving as I was arriving, we both said a quick hello to one another. Nice chap, I had thought to myself. Jack wasn't around, and good for it, as I sprinted into my own room, tearing my clothing off, and quickly fetching Loralee's panties before pulling them up my thighs and into place, tightly encapsulating my prick.