Just a College Pervert, Right? Ch. 03

Story Info
The day after my first college party.
3.9k words
4.6
14k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a College Pervert, Right? Chapter 3

by: CapnSteelBoy

Don't forget to like and comment, I want to know what you think. Feel free to message me instead if you hate the idea of public comments. Please enjoy the perversions of going to college and letting go a little, when you don't know any better and people may be using you....

I'm working when I have time, some chapters will be longer than others, naturally. But the rabbit hole is deep, and everyone falls down it eventually! Cheers!

**All characters are of legal age for adult content.**

Chapter 3

Phew! What a night! I said to myself as I entered my dorm. No one was in the common space, so I had some coffee started and crashed on the couch to watch some TV. I was still spent, a little hungover still, and frankly in need of rest. With no plans for Saturday to occupy my time, I figured I would waste the day catching up on tv shows on the streaming service.

When the coffee finished brewing, I made my way to the kitchen to grab a cup. Just as I finished pouring the warm darkness into a mug, my own bedroom door opened, and out walked Mark. The mug was just sitting on my lips pre-drink, and I stared in wonder as once again, someone else was walking out of my bedroom.

"Oh shit, hey man! Look, I'm sorry, I know, I did it again and used your room. We were just getting up and trying to clean up and get out of there so you wouldn't know," Mark said to me, a little embarrassment on his face with a true apology from his lips.

I retorted, "OK, look...uh...like, its fine, I guess. But maybe stop using my room? I mean, can't you and Loralee use the couch here?"

"Oh, right...yeah, look, I totally will from now on. I'll tell Loralee we can't use your room anymore, she was persistant lastnight though. She said you weren't coming home, and all that...," Mark trailed off.

The door opened and again Loralee also exited my room. She was all smiles and happiness, and immediately came over and kissed me on the cheek with a warm embrace. Thanking me profusely for making her coffee, and all that. I of course, did not make her coffee, but whatever. I couldn't turn down praise and excitement from a girl like Loralee.

Her and Mark sat on the couch together now, and I joined them, Loralee sitting between us. She had on a tight little pink tshirt and some pink and white gym shorts. The shorts were much tighter than her usual wear, and I think they may have been Lexi's, from the look of them. She was telling me about last night after Lana and I disappeared, but frankly I wasn't paying much attention. You see, there was something about Loralee's outfit that was confusing me.

Out of the corner of my eye I first saw it, and by it, I mean a bulge in her crotch. I chalked it up to a bunching of materials, but I wasn't so sure after checking it out several more times. Eventually she crossed her legs again and it went away...so yeah, maybe it was just fabric bunched up...that had to be it.

Mark said he had to get to work, and he bolted. Leaving me with Loralee, alone. I wasn't putting two and two together yet - with her voice, the maybe-bulge, the strange sexual nature of her -- and we just talked more about last night. Eventually, she dragged some of the tidbits of my night with Lana out of me. She thought it was sweet that I stayed the night, and she hoped Lana took care of me properly.

She scooted closer to me on the couch, and laid her head in my lap. We were like this for a while watching TV, not that I was paying attention with a hot girl so close to my crotch, and she must have sensed my growing arousal, because she spun her head to look up at me and asked, "So, you want me to suck your cock since I slept in your bed again?"

I started mumbling back to her, taken aback by her full frontal assault of sexual nature. She smiled, laughed, and got up. Pulling me to stand with her, she lead me into my own bedroom by my hand...my left hand still holding a now empty mug.

Once we got into the room, she pulled the mug out of my hand, set it down on my desk, and then lept into me devouring my mouth. Her tongue was all over me, pushing its way into my mouth, licking my neck, my ears, hell, my cheek. This girl was insane! Her aggressive tongue was bathing my skin down in her saliva, owning me, marking me. It drove me wild, and I wasn't thinking with my brain any longer.

Loralee quickly moved down my body, pulling my shirt up so she could attack my nipples next. Her mouth was all over each of them. First right, then darting to the left, only to go back again to the right. Her mouth was creating a major suction over them, as they turned a darker shade of pink to almost red, jutting out further and further as they got erect form her ministrations. Having never really thought of my nipples as a pleasure zone, Loralee was quickly showing me there was more to making pleasure on my body than simply my dick.

My moaning filled the room as Loralee worked over my body. Eventually, she sank to her knees, and pulled my pants down. Without looking up she devoured my penis the same way she did to my tongue. Pulling it into her mouth, and sucking on it like a popsicle, then her hand found its way around the base and started stroking at the same time to get me harder, if that was even possible. I just stood there flabbergasted, amazed this type of thing could happen to me.

She popped off my wiener, and looked up at me while stroking to say, "you're doing a lot better than at the gym, eh tiger? You lasted like 10 seconds there!" Her giggles made me feel about one foot tall. I didn't even try to answer, I knew it would just be garbled and stuttering sounds. She continued, "what did Lana do to you last night? If you're lasting this much longer after one night with her..."

As she was still talking, I was thinking to myself that it must be that my body is missing, craving even, what Lana did to me. My body was not willing to cum without the feeling on my prostate...without something in my ass. I was a little mortified that that could be it...after all, it only happened that once.

The reality is, its because I was hungover. I just didn't know that, and assumed it was my new found joy of ass play. I was staring up at the ceiling thinking about what Lana had done, getting pretty worked up about it, when I felt Loralee's mouth encase my dick again. Removing my member from her mouth, she said, "tell me boi, tell me what you want me to do to make you feel pleasure...tell me your secret..."

The way she said this, the tone, the almost imperceptible whisper. My body was on fire, and as I strained to hear her, the hyper focus it took, simply drove my mind wild. I couldn't tell her what happened last night, I just couldn't. She may freak out...she may never do this again...or she may be in to it...or I may be in to it...oh dear lord what do I do... My mind working a mile a minute, just as quietly, just as imperceptible unless you were listening for it, I said, "In...my butt...Loralee...Lana fingered me while sucking...oh god, oh no..."

I just threw my head back again, staring at the ceiling. I don't know if Loralee heard what I said, but the act of saying it put it all back in the forefront of my mind, as I saw in my mind's eye Lana toying with my most private place, pushing my button inside that was my prostate, causing me to get harder, longer, and shooting a huge stream of cum for what felt like minutes.

A little giggle reached my ears again, as Loralee's right hand released my shaft and snaked its way between my legs. Before I could register what was going on, she was pushing and poking at my anus. I felt more than heard her giggle as she could feel my dick's reaction to the ass play. Her hand left my anus, went to her mouth, and was immediately back pursuing entrance to my darkest place. With the added spit, she defeated my defensive ring and pushed right inside. I wasn't really fighting it though, as I wanted to return to the place Lana took me.

A moan of ecstasy escaped my lips, sounding a little girlish. Again, I felt her giggles on my cock lodged in her mouth. Her finger dug deeper for purchase, and found what she was looking for, what I hoped she would find, and she flipped that switch that drove my body wild.

Immediately my balls tensed up and started shooting their bounty into Loralee's mouth, during my moans and pleas of orgasm, she snaked her middle finger into my asshole as well, quickly fucking me to the same rhythm she sucked me to. I felt again that I was having a longer than usual orgasm, with a higher intensity. The feeling of shot after shot of cum leaving my manhood, and the electricity jabbing me in the anus, over and over, I fell to the bed as my orgasm subsided. Loralee still on her knees, her fingers falling from my asshole as I lost the ability to stand.

Falling onto my back, with my shorts around my ankles, Loralee quickly smiled and pounced on my prone figure. Her mouth immediately finding mine. As it opened, her tongue quickly pushed inside and my entire load of cum was thrust into my oral cavity. A flood of creamy goodness flouded my taste buds, as the now very familiar flavor filled my mouth. Reflexively, I swallowed a good portion of the load gifted to me.

Loralee was still making out with me through all this, giggling and laughing, asking me if I loved cum as much as her, and other weird things. She said I was a natural, but wasn't specific about what. I just lay there with her on top of me, my hands naturally finding their way to her plump ass cheeks. This prompted some more giggles before she went back in and kissed me more.

She was grinding her crotch against me the whole time, dry humping her crotch against mine. My dick had softened and just sat there oozing out remnants of my orgasm. It was a weird feeling, being the one getting fucked, so to speak, as I laid motionless while Loralee thrust repeatedly against me. My post orgasm addled mind just let it all happen, as I felt her plump behind, running my hands down her smooth thick thighs.

I didn't panic when I felt it, because I wasn't sure, but it sure felt like something was being pushed against my crotch by her. Something in her shorts. I don't know though, it wasn't very noticeable, but it sure felt like something was there. Some pushes and rubs I would feel it, sometimes I wouldn't. Maybe it was the seems and drawstring to her shorts, maybe. After a few more minutes of her dry humping me, I felt her body shudder, as she moaned and gasped into my mouth while passionately kissing each other. She orgasmed on me. I let her use my body to make her orgasm. But it all seemed like fair play after what she did to me.

When she recovered, she stood up, looking at me like I was the best thing since sliced bread. She spun around, pulled her shorts down, then her underwear, revealing to me two pale and plump butt cheeks, that if I had any life left in me I would kneel down and bury my face in. Loralee's thighs were pressed together, so I couldn't see anymore of her than those round globes and thick thighs. She quickly replaced her shorts again, adjusting the front, then turned to me.

"I know how much you loved my sticky dirty panties last time...and since its your fault this time, here you go, tiger!" Loralee said, as she pushed her filthy and wet panties into my hands before running out of the room. I heard the front door shut behind her, as I lay in my bed with my pecker still out, and Loralee's filthy underwear in my hand.

I did what anyone else would have done, I shoved them immediately up to my face and breathed in her sent. It wasn't enough, and I had the sticky and gooey side on my mouth before you could say "fast". My tongue darting in and lapping up her secretions, as my other hand was furiously stroking my soft penis. I couldn't get hard again so soon after cumming, but it still felt amazing to rub myself while eating her sexual excretions.

I couldn't make out a flavor to them, as my mouth just tasted like cum. I had just eaten my own load from Loralee's mouth, and frankly, it must be covering up her flavor. Or, her flavor was somehow very similar to my own. Nah, that couldn't be it.

So anyways, I got my shit together, and went to get ready for the gym, as I remember Jack goes to work out on Saturdays. I'm not sure he was home, because his door is always closed, so I figured I would just go myself in case he was in there with his girls again.

Jack wasn't at the gym when I arrived, but to my embarrassment, Loralee was. I'm not sure why, but I was embarrassed to see her. Maybe it was because she seemed to know about my panty kink...maybe? I don't know.

She was again happy to see me, calling me over after I came out of the locker room. Loralee said, "Oh good, I'm glad you're taking this gym thing seriously. You don't want to have no body definition, am I right? You like my ass, right Mikie? Why don't you work out with me, and maybe we can get your butt to be more than a flat board behind you!" Again with the giggles and teasing from Loralee.

I agreed to work out with her, I mean, why not, she sucked my cock twice now. Clearly she didn't have any ill intentions towards me! So after an hour of squats, leg raises, kettle bell squats, just more and more gluts work than any sane person would do...we were done. It was insanely unfair. And what I mean by unfair, is, that I got to watch and stare at her amazing ass the entire workout, and all she got to see was my flat as a board buttocks, with baggy shorts on. I feel like I got the better end of the deal there.

We walked toward the locker rooms together, and I paused and waited for her to go in first.

"Oh, yeah, so if you want to go in that room, well, I wasn't planning on working the wall today, but I'll tell you what. If you agree to wear my panties...I'll let you in and meet you on the other side," she said with a little sing-song ending to it.. I tried to laugh it off and say no that's not what I was thinking, but she wasn't convinced. She came over to me, again grabbing my arm and lead me into the girls room. She ordered me to strip my pants off, admonished me for not already wearing her panties, and she threw me a pair from her bag. I immediately pulled them up, and my dick responded getting hard behind the silk prison, thinking of the blowjob to come.

"Nuh uh, don't leave yet, give me your underwear. I don't want you backing out and switching back when I'm done! You're to wear those the rest of the day, ok panty boi?" Loralee said sternly. Who was I to disagree? Small price to pay for getting another great blowjob, I thought.

After exchanging underpants, she led me back out, put in the code and pushed me inside. She ran back in on the ladies side, I assumed. Making my way to the wall, and moving the wood out of the way, I saw the movement on the other side as Loralee got into position. Her hand and arm flying through the opening, grabbing me by the balls and pulling me towards her. She fondled my junk through the clothing, pushing and pulling, rubbing and tugging, the silk fabric sliding and gliding along my sensitive penis.

She started talking dirty to me through the opening, telling me how naughty I was, stealing her panties and wearing them. Telling me how if I kept doing that, I would start to change, start to wonder what else is down the rabbit hole. I really wasn't listening, but I did hear some of it. Her hand was driving me nuts. I wanted her to blow me again, but for whatever reason, she was just giving me a hand job through the clothing. I started to tug my shorts down from the side, but she shouted at me to stop. I immediately obeyed. "That's right my little bitch boi, you obey your betters! Enjoy this, enjoy being naughty, being a naughty panty wearing cum boi." The words were starting to sink in and have an effect on me, as I moaned aloud and let out just a single dribble of cum and what I would consider a short orgasm.

It still felt amazing, and had the same affect on my brain. The euphoric feeling of releasing my jiz never got old. When my mind returned to the present, I heard Loralee giggling on the other side of the wall, saying something about having to walk home with my panties loaded with cream. Shit, she was right...but I had a third pair of Loralee's panties now....not sure why I needed a collection, but the girl seemed to love giving them away to me.

She left, eventually, and I put the panel back on the wall and went home myself. I didn't see her on the way out, not sure I wanted to. Wearing these silky panties for the walk home was a weird feeling. I kept looking at passersby wondering if they knew. I kept thinking they did, and would start pointing and laughing at any moment. They of course could not, and did not care. But my mind was moving a mile a minute.

The silk string back strap worked its way up my crack and across my anus during the walk. The threads of the strap would drag across my sensitive asshole, and cause me to walk a little funny. Now people were looking at me, as my hips were swaying in a non-masculine way. I wasn't sure why I was doing it, but the fabric in my ass crack was almost making me do it for some reason. I was walking like a girl! Maybe it was the ass workout Loralee put me through. Maybe those muscles were so sore and tired, I was walking more girly as a result. Yeah, that had to be it...

As I got back to my dorm, the last person to see me -- and I swear he smiled and giggled -- was the other freshman from my dorm floor, Alex. At first he stopped expecting me to stay and chat, but I just waved a hello and said the same before bolting for the door, my hips swishing back and forth as I went. I know he was laughing, I could feel it.

I got back to my room, and quickly went into my bedroom to change. I tore off my shorts and those panties, and the sight of it made me catch myself. Here they were, silky girls panties with my cum blasted in them...and they looked the same as the two pairs Loralee left me in my room covered in her "girl" cream. I just stood there frozen, a realization coming to me then that Loralee was more than she seemed. The deeper than usual voice, the bulge that I could swear was there on the couch, and two sets of creamed panties that looked the same as a pair of panties I myself creamed in.

Shit! I had jerked off to her panties, I had put them on my face, filled my nose with their scent, my mouth with their flavor...and that flavor could be cum! Not girl cum, but boy cum! Like, dick and balls cum! And I ate it and swallowed it and jerked off to it! I mean, maybe I'm wrong about her....I have to be wrong about her... I kept reliving all that over and over as I lay on my bed naked, trying to get the thought out of my head that Loralee was a boy.

It didn't work. I was eventually sitting at my desk, back to googling. I eventually found things that I knew about before, but never really looked into. Trans girls, shemales, ladyboys, fembois, and sissies. I drank in picture after picture, writeup after writeup, and eventually was watching porn of these types. It didn't take long, maybe fifteen minutes, before I was stroking myself off to the porn. Sure, it all would have been gay a week ago, but now...after what I did last night with Lana...and how much I liked it, I felt I sort of understood them. Plus they were all so damn cute, so feminine. They didn't look like guys at all. They just had a little something different. Not bad, just different.

There were videos of gurls fucking guys, guys fucking gurls, bois, everything in between. There were some that had flashing messages and stuff over them with weird music, I watched it all. I took it all in, this new perversion that I feel like I was missing out on for some reason.

12