Just a College Pervert, Right? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing like the 100th girl cock explode on screen, my own finally did too. And, just like those girls on screen, I was eating my own cum immediately after.

This part sort of freaked me out, but both Lana and Loralee had fed me my own cum, it really didn't seem odd to me, as a realization came to me that I didn't hate it. The taste was fine. It drove my sexual mind crazy to think of this perversion that I've settled into so easily, the perversion of eating one's own cum.

So, after that, and now having a new way of cleaning up after myself, I went to bed for a nap. I was exhausted, my dick was a shriveled red mess from all the sucking and jerking, and it looked pathetic and sad from all the beatings. My mind was clear again after that, so I took advantage of it by taking a nap. Of course, I pulled on a clean pair of panties before climbing into bed...I didn't want to lie to Loralee by not wearing them...


12