Just a College Pervert, Right? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched and watched, taking it all in. Reflexively, my hand was guiding the lubed butt plug to my asshole for insertion. I didn't fight it, I wanted to experience the fun I had a few months back with Lana. I wanted that little spot pushed, the switch flipped, my erogenous zone activated. Five minutes of me toying with my inserted plug, I just wasn't getting there. I needed more depth! Immediately the plug was removed and the vibrator was in its place, the bumpy exterior gliding in and out of my tight ring, stretching and relaxing, over and over and over again as I inserted and removed, pushed and pulled.

A bead of sweat was forming on my head as I exerted the sexual activity upon myself. I would tug my wiener with my free hand from time to time, keeping myself hard and ready. That deep spot was getting hit no problem now on the insertions, and I would leave the vibrator buried in me, and push the hand up and down so that it's tip would flick across my switch. It was driving me somewhat mad.

Unlike the boys in the videos, I wasn't going to get release like this. I had to stimulate my penis. So I turned the switch on the end of the vibrator, activitating its slowest speed function, and plopped my rear down on my chair, driving the vibrator in to the hilt, the tip vibrating and just sitting on my prostate. My left hand immediately went to my smooth hairless ball sack, fondling them, pulling them away from my body and then letting them fall back. My right hand attacked my erection, a blur of motion as I jacked myself off.

The whole time my eyes were glued to the screen. Hypno videos, then femboi videos, then feminization videos, then cum lust videos....I didn't care, I watched them all as I railed my backdoor and pumped my rod.

My brain was on overload of signals. The visuals of perversion, the feelings of commanding my hands to do perverse things, the sound of the vibrator whirring away, and the feelings coming from my ass and deep pleasure spot. I just couldn't keep up, and eventually I reached a peak, screaming aloud as at first a somewhat clear liquid oozed out my cock hole, and then pump after pump, six or so in total, of creamy white cum was shot out. It splattered my chair, the underside of my desk, the floor...finally slowing to just a trickle again of oozing liquid.

I was awash with fatigue as I came down a minute or so later from my sexual high. My dick was still at its erect length, but soft and drooping with gravity pulling it to the floor. My mind flashing images of obscenely curved downward cocks from the videos, relating it to my own somewhat obscene curved dick, as it trickled out a drop here and there of its last spendings from the slit. I lazily scooped up what cum I my hands could find, shoving it into my mouth for final consumption. Had to keep the room clean after all.

As my mind recovered, I stood up, reaching behind me to pull the vibrator from my ass and turn it off. Before I could have a second thought about it, my hand was now full of the butt plug, and it was inserted in the vibrators place. I dull moan escaped my lips as it seated itself in my prison purse.

I spent the next few minutes crawling around, cleaning up the last remnants of my substantial discharge. Marveling at the quantity, and some of the locations it reached, I wasn't shocked at how much I was looking forward to do that again. The impressive quantity, the distance of spurt, all had me aching to do this on repeat for days on end. Of course, I couldn't, after releasing such a load, my body needed time to recharge, and my sad dick just hung there exhausted as a reminder of the thorough beating it just took.

For the next week and a half, that's how my evenings would go. I would fire up some perverse porn, mostly sissy and feminization porn if I'm being honest, and I would pound my boipussy while jerking and edging my cock for an hour or so. Finally losing control and expelling my seed like a crazed animal, before liking it all up like a hungry slut. The perversion kept me going, it kept me coming back for more. The sheer addictiveness of the porn I was watching, of the acts I was doing, kept me coming back daily.

I would find myself not paying attention in class sometimes, privately looking on my phone at shemales with curved cocks. For some reason, I was getting addicted to just the downward curvature of some of them. They had such long cocks, but they were all curved in a way that made them somewhat useless. I didn't want to be useless, but the level of perverse pleasure I got from imagining myself with a hairless, smooth, ultra-curved cock was enticing. I hadn't taken it any further than my imagination at that point. Maybe some day, but for now I had no idea how they got that way.

So after the almost 2 weeks of my new way of self pleasure, I got a text. It was from Lana! I remember how I was thanking god she texted me, as my excitement to hear from here was intense. She told me there was another party coming up and wanted me to go with her and Loralee. Thankfully she asked over text, because I was a visage of pure joy upon reading it. I must have looked the fool to those around me as I practically jumped with my fist in the air. But whatever! I had another "date" with Lana...and apparently the crazy Loralee would be with us. Was this like Jack, two girls for me? Was I getting to that pinnacle already? The thought of hooking up with them simultaneously had me ego racing, and my libido.

The evening couldn't come fast enough. I was to meet the girls there, and I went with Jack to get to the house with the party. It was the same as the first one I went too. Lana found me almost immediately after Jack and I simply skipped by the line of people trying to get in, shaking hands with the doorman, and entering. She hugged me tightly and kissed me like it was just the other night we fooled around. I was sent into a stupor of dumbness as usual form her affections, and before I could figure out what had just happened, a pair of hands spun me around, hugged me and kissed me just as deeply. It was Loralee. Apparently, my double date thing was on, and it was cool with me that the girls were having a competition with my body!

I say girls, but no, I haven't forgotten my revelations about Loralee. Its just that I didn't seem to care too much. That was mostly due to the fact that she sucked my dick so well, and I really enjoyed it when she emptied me out. The second was because frankly, she was cute and pretty. I didn't see a dude when I saw her, I saw a sexy woman that I wanted to bang. That sealed my feelings about her body's extra components...well, I assumed, its not like confirmed.

Regardless, the night was on in full swing quickly with these two. They were clearly good friends, as we drank shots together, mixed drinks, and other fruity concoctions that didn't taste of alcohol whatsoever, but they were taking their toll on me. I was slowing down mentally only after 2 hours or so. All the dancing, the pawing of each others' bodies, the making out. It was a lot to handle in conjunction with all the drinks. Oddly, the girls seemed to be handling it just fine. I was never a drinker, so I was the light weight in this party of three.

At one point, I had to go yet again to the bathroom and untangled myself from my dates. I stumbled through the crowd, jostling bodies out of the way as they just pushed me back out of my path. Eventually I found the urinal and was leaning against the wall with my dick in my hand as I started to piss. My eyes in their drunken haze just moved to the next occupant down and immediately was staring at a huge cock taking a piss of its own. This thing was soft and looked far bigger than mine when it was hard.

I couldn't tear my eyes off it. I'm sure it was because I was hammered, but even a drop of drool rolled off my lip as I stared. I vaguely heard some laughter from the owner of that fine tool, when they reeled that python in and put it away. Finally looking up since there was not cock to ogle, my drunkenness cleared enough for me to recognize Alex, from my dorm floor.

"Hey buuddiieee...whas doin' here ya?" I muttered out, not even sure it was intelligable.

"Whoa Mikie, I thought I saw you out on the dance floor with those two cuties! This is the party I was going to invite you to the other day when we ran into each other in the showers! You never came down to see me after!" Alex said back to me, clear as day clearly not under the influence as I was.

"Hoo came party with yuuu?" my mouth slurred out again, sounding like a broken Yoda.

Alex just laughed at my attempt to talk, looking down and seeing I still had my penis in my hand while talking to him. He nodded down at it so I would take the hint, but I just sat there with it. He laughed some more before answering my questions, "Well, I wanted to tell you...I saw that super hot blonde leaving your dorm a few weeks back and figured 'what the fuck', and asked her out sometime," he said beaming back at me. "She actually laughed when I asked her, which deflated me some, but then just as quickly she eyed me from foot to toe, making me feel 5 inches tall, before saying 'sure sweety, let's party sometime'."

Alex's excitement was pure and on display as he relayed to me how he just said fuck it one night and asked out the buxom blonde that my roommate seemed to fuck on the regular. Apparently, she was impressed with his display of courage, and gave him her number then and there. This was their date, the party, so he was here with her and they apparently had been dancing next to us for a while. I just didn't notice due to my intoxication.

He explained to me that it was going great, and she had been pretty aggressively dancing with him for the past hour. Alex was confident he was going to fuck the hottie tonight, and said as much after winking and noting his roommate was gone for the weekend.

I'm not sure, but I think I high fived him, or that was just in my head, as we made our way back to our dates. The triumphant pair of dorm floor 7. We got back to the girls, and the three were dancing there waiting for us, another round of shots in their hands for me yet again. I have no idea how I drank them...none whatsoever.

It was at that point that I lost memory of my night. There were flashes and whatnot, like still pictures taken with a camera. I remember hugging Alex good bye, instead of shaking his hand, holding him really tight for some reason. I remember stumbling out of the house, my arms thrown across the shoulders of Loralee and Lana. I remember collapsing on Lana's bed, naked and not knowing how I got that way. I remember being on my back with my head over the side of the bed looking up to see Lana pulling her pants down and then blackness. I remember the feeling of drowning, not having any air and gasping for breath. I remember Loralee's big buttocks right on my face and my mouth on her asshole, as someone rode my dick. I remember being on my stomach and someone pushing against my backside.

Then all I remember is waking up to sunlight blasting my face. My eyelids almost refused to open, as if they were glued shut. My hand immediately coming up and rubbing them to free them. My face was crusty all over, and I had to lick my hand to moisten my eyelids, freeing them. I couldn't even figure out where I was, as when they opened, it was just blinding sunlight directly into my hungover, over diluted eyeballs. An intense pain rolled through my skull, as my eyes snapped back shut. I started to roll away from the sunlight and fell from the bed with a dull thud, as my hips hit the floor.

More pain. Then I slowly blinked my way through vision, not remembering where I was, but realizing it must be Lana's place again. My mouth was as dry as the Sahara, also crusty with dried crud. My feet seemed to remember the way, as I slowly stumbled, using the wall for support, making my way to the bathroom to piss and clean up. I was nude. Each step I took a tiny jingling noise of metal on metal would hit my ears, but I did not have the ability to figure out from where it came.

Reaching the bathroom, I stood above the toilet to pee. Upon grabbing at my penis to hold it steady with what aiming I could accomplish, it fell upon the feeling of warm metal. Ring after ring after ring of metal was around my penis. My eyes snapped open then, as some adrenaline spiked through me. I knew what this was, I had seen enough of them in my porno perusing -- a chastity cage had been affixed to my junk. I couldn't hold my pee any longer, and just did my best to aim. It started coming out but my slit was behind a metal bar so it started spraying back at me. I quickly jumped into the shower as piss was splashing back against me the whole time.

Thankfully, my quick thinking saved Lana's bathroom from drowning in my urine. I simply shrugged, turned on the shower and the blast of cold water froze me to the core, waking me even further...shaking away the last vestiges of cobwebs from my night of liquor over indulgment. As the water graciously gave way to some heat, I lathered up and cleaned myself with Lana's supplies. I smelled of her lovely scent when I was done, my hair nice and shiny from her products.

I simply dried off, and wondered out to her kitchen to make some coffee, still naked. I didn't even think of covering myself at this point. My mind was basically only handling one thing at a time, and at that time it wanted coffee. As the pot filled, and the aroma filled the space, I heard someone coming down the hall from the bedroom. It was Lana, wearing a pair of boxer shorts and nothing else. She was somewhat tall and thin, and I could really see now that she had no tits to speak of. Just some puffy nipples that bumped out from her chest. Her lithe form strode over to me, embracing me tightly.

"Good morning lover boy...thanks for making the coffee!" she purred from my chest. Lana continued after releasing me and walking over to grab a mug, "last night was A-MAZ-ING, right? I can't believe the stuff you did with us! You're a real pervert, you know that?" She just started giggling and laughing at what she said, finding it far funnier than I thought it was for some reason.

I simply murmured back a "yeah" politely, as I took the pot and filled her mug first, then my own. A knowing look filled her features then, and she laughed at me all the more for it. After her laughter died down some, Lana said to me, "Oh...my...gosh! You don't remember anything, do you? Like...holy shit dude! You had the time of your life with two hotties, and you don't remember a thing!" The laughter started all over again.

I stood there with my mug in hand, quickly taking sips repeatedly in an attempt to hide my face of red as Lana almost died in laughter realizing I had no clue what she was referring to when she said, "tiem of your life". Just as I started feeling less sheepish, and the blood started draining from my face some, another pitch of laughter could be heard from the hallway.

Come on! The shame is unending! I thought to myself, as Loralee herself made her way down the hall, laughing at what she clearly overhead of Lana's revelation that I couldn't remember the A-MAZ-ING night before! I could feel the heat coming off my face at this point, standing there in total embarrassment, naked. It didn't get any better when Loralee walked into the kitchen as naked as me...well, except her little penis wasn't in a chastity cage.

I was about to offer a rebuttal on the remembering part, when my eyes found, and stayed focused on, Loralee's dick. So there was my confirmation, she was a he after all. My jaw stayed open about to speak, frozen in time that way as realization of whom I slept with hit me full force.

Loralee noticed, and her face got a little red as I stared at her junk. She said, "Hey, hey now. Don't freak out man...its alright. Come on, we've done lots of stuff together so far...I promise, you didn't do anything last night you didn't want to do...I swear!" She approached us, a little defensively.

I broke myself away from her hypnotizing wang, put my coffee cup down just in time, as the pain from my crotch finally caught up to me. I grunted and my hands went to my caged wiener. Loralee smiled, saying, "See? He remembers how much fun it was last night, its trying to get hard looking at his little buddy, isn't he?" The little giggles she made as she got closer, her hands pushing mine out of the way, fondling my cage. I looked up just as she moved her head to mine and started kissing me while tugging on my cage. It felt good. It felt right. She was a he...he was a she...did it even matter when it felt this way?

Lana walked behind me, hugging me from there as Loralee's tongue attacked mine. Lana whispered into my ear, "besides, you weren't freaked out last night, and were BEGGING to play with it, with us..." Lana trailed off, her hands all over my nipples, pinching them, causing me to yelp into Loralee's mouth.

Loralee's mouth moved away from me, her hands grabbed my shoulders and spun me around aggressively. Lana had stepped back, and my eyes immediately saw the she had taken off her boxer shorts. There was another beautifully feminine looking body with a cock. Lana's was for sure a cock, though, as it was soft but long. It hung down between and below her balls, easily 5" long flaccid. Her hand came up and closed my open jaw, and she moved into my space, kissing me like Loralee had.

Instead of her hands tugging on my cage, she placed her penis on top of the cage, and stroked it - stroked her dick and my cage -- together. As Lana was paying me attention, now it was Loralee's turn to come up behind me and whisper, "...and you fucking LOVED every moment of it, you perverted little sissy!"

I wanted to fight back, to deny her statement that I was a sissy, but trapped between them as I was, with Lana's tongue in my mouth, I had no way to object. I just took it all, took their words, their toying with me, and it washed over me. It entered my body through my ears, through the nerves in my lips, on my tongue, on my nipples and backside, as they both assaulted my body in an over stimulation of my senses. It was like those hypno videos I watched, except live. The meanings behind their words, just crept into my mind, into my subconscious, eating it all up.

The pain in my cage as my dick tried to get hard, and was simply rejected by the metal constraints, tortured me further. Causing me to get more and more increasingly horny, but with no way of expressing it. I was putty in their hands as they pawed at me, as they sucked and licked at me.

And just like that, they stopped, they stepped back from me, releasing me...and I fell over on the couch, my body not being ready to support itself. I just lay there, as they both giggled at my patheticness. I just wept lightly, and they both stopped laughing.

They got me upright, and gave me my coffee, gently and calmly talking me through the previous night. They told me how on the way back, I was pawing at their bodies, grabbing their asses and offering observations on how nice they were. I was grabbing them forcefully and kissing them aggressively. Some flashes of my brash actions would appear in my mind, and I knew they were telling the truth. I was a huge asshole last night.

They quickly hushed me, and said it was fine, they liked that. They went on to explain that at some point on the walk home, I pissed myself. So when we got to Lana's they stripped me down and showered with me. And that's when it all started. They explained, in great detail, how when I saw them naked with their cocks out, I kept grabbing and tugging at them, telling them how hot they were...how hot their cocks were.

They inched closer and closer to me on the couch as story time went on. The next part didn't surprise me, if I'm being honest. They told me how still in the shower, I dropped to my knees and sucked on their soft cocks, trying to get them hard. They laughed at me, telling me how bad I was at giving head, but they would fix that!