Just a College Pervert, Right? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then they stopped telling me more. They said, "you can learn what happened in the bedroom next time we do it together. Because you WILL be back. You see, Mikie, we aren't taking that cage off your little penis until you can deepthroat Lana here. By the way, we both really appreciate you having shaved yourself smooth so well down there, it made putting the cage on so much easier...and it made fucking your asshole that much easier for Loralee!" More laughter at that moment, as I realized my plug wasn't in my asshole...and the small bit of soreness there let me know they weren't joking.

Loralee said, "I know I'm not that big, but thankfully I was your first, wasn't I? It was so nice and tight for my little clitty. You BEGGED me to be your first last night, sissyboi!" I was mortified...but also turned on. I couldn't hide it, as my dick tried to swell again, only to be shutdown by its prison. "We took videos of everything too, so once you accept it, accept you're a sissy faggot, we'll let you watch the video while sucking our cocks!" Again the mortified expression on my face brought laughter to the two of them, as they mocked me, laughed at me, humiliated me.

They both got up from the couch then, still giggling at me, at their new little caged toy. As they walked to the bathroom together, Lana grabbed a gym bag and turned to throw it in my direction saying, "Here, there's a change of clothes in there for you, along with some new toys you may like...have fun walking home! And be gone before we get done showering, bitch!" The laughter from the two of them at that was the loudest yet, and it abruptly ended as the bathroom door slammed shut behind them.

It took me a few minutes to snap out of it. To snap out of being ashamed at the honey trap I fell into. I wanted to be like jack so badly, that I fell for it easier than a lubed finger slides into my ass. I was ensnared though, no way out of that. My penis was locked away, and they had the key. I knew what I had to do to get out of the cage, but I wasn't sure I could do it...or could I? I don't know, I was too embarrassed to think about it.

I grabbed the bag, and put on the pink silk panties, and the pink gym shorts, and the pink t shirt. They weren't kidding about needing luck to get home...before everyone saw me looking like this! Like a little cream puff! I left just as I heard them start their shower, showing myself out the front door. I carried the bag tightly against my chest, trying to hide my clothing as best as possible. I ran down the stairs to the downtown area, looking both ways for the pat with the least amount of people.

Graciously, it was not a busy weekend morning on campus or in the downtown campus area that Lana lived in. The dozen or so people or packs of people that saw me mostly didn't notice. The ones that did laughed out loud, making sure I heard them as they yelled things like, "Nice walk of shame! But you didn't have to steal her clothes, sissy!" Even people who didn't know me thought I was a sissy now too. Jeez, this was just getting better and better....ugh...