All Comments on 'Just A Cop's Cock Ch. 01'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's good! Please continue.

Ah, a nice combination of sentiment and lust. A typical scouries protagonist. And a big chunk of suspense. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn

scouries, looks like another of your great stories. I'm eagerly waiting for chapter two. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
-

Nothing about the guy suggests cop, so right from the start we have problems. The rest of the characters feel more like caricatures than real people. The attempts at humor fall flat. The buildup to the sex is contrived and difficult to imagine as plausible. Combining that makes what could otherwise be a hot sex scene almost sterile. By the time the speck of humanity creeps into Kathy at the end to give her more than one dimension, it's really too late. You lean on the incest to carry your stories, and it shows. JPM

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Jim, it looks to me as though you have another winner and I can't wait for the next chapter! Taking into account that this was a piece of fiction, I can't understand the reasoning behind the anonymous comments of JPM. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really Good

Can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too damn good

Scouries, Just awesome, too damn good. You just keep getting better, keep it up. Can't wait for part two, and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Work

What a great start to this story Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep us up and hot!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
something fresh

I am still in awe of your creativity. I love everything that you write, but this one is totally fresh and exciting. Keep them coming .. we love reading your work. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

You are the best author on this website. Thank you for a fascinating tale well told. It would make a better movie than \\\"The Pirates OF The Caribbean\\\" and I cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Movie deal?

You write whore stories much better than Stephen King. When is this going to be made into a movie? This story \\\"scared\\\" my panties right off. Thanks, Mona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Typical Scouries Story

Hey Scouries, you writing your own comments again, the previous two look like they were written by the same person, you!

You really are a pathetic little man.

Oh, your story, I gave it a 2. That's about all it was worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incest with humor

Another well written Scouries story and the one-liners were very funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!!

Jim my friend I waited patiently and you never let me down. I am so in love with your writing I'm like a child on Christmas morning waiting to you to give me the gift of your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Same Ole, same ole

Once again your usual standard of GREAT stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

I love your stories....they just get better and better....keep writing for those of us that are always looking for more wonderful work from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your Stories Just Get Better - More Depth (sic....

Your narrative is great Scouries! Seems to me that you are maturing. Erotica with balls!!! Please do continue with this, OK?

JackWoodyJackWoodyover 15 years ago
Style

I like your writing style. No nonsence. to the point. and you can spell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
satisfied lady

hey i loved it it was kinky thats what i like keep it up u help me alot shit im still horny

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
It really bothers me to see the negative comments to what is obvious....

to most of us, that Jim Scouries writes very well, most interesting erotica, and lots of different situations, all of which have some touch of reality, yet are extreme enough to cast them in the realm of absolute fiction. The person who can't bother to sign a name (8/20/07 comments) is probably leaving multiple negatives and low votes as some weird sort of vendetta against Mr. Scouries. That should be disallowed - comments should only be allowed from people who sign in, and once a comment is made, no more should be allowed. I like this work - hospital sex always gets me in the mood. There are so many stories about hospital sex, but they always turn me on, and I wish I had the balls to make the first move. Better still I really wish I'd get some of those hornies who would make the first move with me. I'm really looking forward to Ch. 2. Thanks, Jim, for another great read!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Chucky baby your signiture don't mean twat....

....since you still hide behind anonymity, afraid to even fill out a member profile less intrusive than the friggin' census. And since you don't believe in "conversations", per se , than you could never leave a record of your interpretations anyway, so are as good as anonymous in that way as well. Scouries has written some good stories and some regurgitated crap as well, as do virtually all authors. He can write exceedingly well. Not as well as he sometimes seems to imply though. Comments are sycophantic to the extreme.

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaover 13 years ago
First Five

Sufice it to say that this story got the first "5" I've ever scored on a story. It was well written, and erotic. I loved it. Thank you for writing it.

Sir_Erotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another.....

Very good story. Can't stop reading. Thanks again, SR

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
a very good story!

Loved it, loved it. Man you always write a great story. Keepem comin. Thanks for sharing.

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
Terrific!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story: more than once I laughed out loud, and I thought the final lengthy "story" that Johnnie tells was quite poignat. The scene was a turn-on more because it was seductive--obviously so for Johnnie, but for the doctor too--than for the sex itself. I hope there really is a part 2!

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

I have never laughed so hard reading porn. The first page was hilarious. The sex wasn't bad but the humor was WAY better. Kinda weird now that i think about it.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
I keep

coming back to this story. this must be the 5th or 6th time I have read it.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
A CLASSIC

This story has it all;

humor, eroticism, tenderness...going to read part 2😃😃.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical Scouries. Good Great and brutilly honest which makes him irresistible. A style that turns anyone on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10444 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES