All Comments on 'Just a Crush'

by NataleeF

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
IrishSmileIrishSmileabout 12 years ago
good start!

keep it comin! maybe look into an editor though :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I really like it!

I think it is really good. Please continue!

Hopeful_RomanticHopeful_Romanticabout 12 years ago
You need an editor.

The story is developing well and you seemed to start flowing about halfway into it (the beginning came off a little choppy). However the biggest problem I had was your grammar. Even if you don't get an editor, just reread your story before you post it to try and catch simple mistakes.

Hope to see the next chapter soon though.

snowflake83snowflake83about 12 years ago
good read

i think it's a good start, hope you continue it soon.

secreteditorsecreteditorabout 12 years ago
good start

it was a very good start...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It was so hard to read because of all of your grammar mistakes.

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Congrats

A very nice beginning. I would definitely enjoy another chapter.Your story would benefit from editing, but I could understand what your meaning was. I liked the leaves at the beginning. Good start.

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:) I like it

My first language isn't English so i really did not notice the grammar mistakes :P I like your story so far it is definitely something I would follow if you submit more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It was NOT hard to read

Really? There were NOT a lot of mistakes and if there were a few minor ones....they were hardly noticeable, let alone make it 'hard to read' because of them. Some people and their comments are just stupid, plain and simple. Annnnnnnnnnyway....keep it up the good work. The storyline is great, the characters are great and the way you write is great. The story is moving at a good pace....not rushed, not lagging. Looking forward to more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
People seem to like it which is good

but the number of grammar and phrasing errors eventually drove me away without finishing...and I usually love well regarded multi-part romance stories.

Please, see if you can attract an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous