All Comments on 'Just a Cuckold Fantasy?'

by sincity001

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a Standard

Not a standard cuck story as it is mostly about humiliation. So I agree. This is fetish, and for my two cents, you should find another plot for your next story, even if it is a regular cuck one.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
Anonymous

I see the anonymous brigade is displaying their usual lack of intelligence again.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 9 years ago
Good base

Keep going. You can keep all your readers guessing for a long time! It's hilarious to read how the crowd dislikes the story, but they all read it. :)

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I think this story is complete...

I think this story is complete...It's fetish...If she cheats during the holidays, that is a different story, maybe with consequences, not only for her marriage, but also to the other one...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ugh....not another cuck. Please, we have enough cuck stories as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: To be continued?

Really, you don't know whether or not to continue your own story? If it's up to the yay or nay of others, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Start

Good start to a story involving extra-marital relations, which is part of the description under Loving Wives. Isn't it is hard to imagine why anyone insecure about cuckolding would bother to read this story knowing they would not like it, especially given the title?

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazingly writing!

Please, go on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not a fetish just good hankering...

a fetish is something different, but every man dreams of his wife putting out for a studd..

this is definitely LW and i gave you 4*

next part please ?

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed this story.

Don't pay any attention to the anonymous negative comments. What is the harm in a husband and wife fantasizing about a cuckold situation? You are very lucky to have such a loving wife.

I think where you need to be careful is when the fantasy leads to a reality. I think most cuckold situations begin with the fantasy and then progress. If you're seriously thinking about letting another man fuck your wife, then you had better carefully consider the potential unintended consequences.

I gave this story a "5". The dialog is what did it for me. I hope you continue to write about this topic.

ronnicdtgronnicdtgalmost 9 years ago
Good start,

I like that every husbands cock doesn't have to be little and the other guys huge. In 'real' life it certainly happens, but cuckolding for both i believe tends to be more mental than physical.....

Does she? Probably..

As the 2 of you think and write, consider carefully the role of the other wife. She has to have a role in this. Willing to let her husband indulge? Vengeful? is she the dominant in their relationship? Maybe they play cuckolding, but in reverse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty funny fifteen16, complaining about annoys. Read your bio much?

All we know about you is No Answer and None. No anonymity there, huh?

Yes, its a cuck story, and cuckoldness is a sexual Fetish, for men who have low sexual esteem and self image. A loving wife would try to build her husband up, not feed his desire for humiliation and subjugation. Nice try, but its a lie. Anyone who gets pleasure from a story like this has a personality disorder.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
So similar

I just love the similarities to me and my wife! Thanks for writing.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 8 years ago
Good first story

And an intriguing start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Realistic

I enjoyed the introduction of your fantasy because it is fun and realistic. My wife teases me about my size all the time, but often has me take care of myself instead. This certainly is reasonable and safe cuckold play. On to read part. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
makes me cum so hard

me and my wife play this same game. we fantasize about this one guy she likes ( neighbor truck driver 20 yrs younger than her ) and she has these earthshaking orgasms. When I fuck her doggystyle I say to her " do you want jack to fuck you now?" and she'll say "oh yea" and I pull out and put it back in and she goes wild saying things like " oh jack your big cock feels so fuckin good." and " look at my husband sitting there playing with his little dick".., She loves it and I know if I wanted to take the next step she wouldn"t hesitate with this guy. By the way she is 64 and still gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap!!!

Only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry!

Fetish?Bullshit! That wimp is one fucked-up cuck-in-waiting!

I just don't get it,right cucks? Well thank Christ I don't!

How can the wife have any respect for the wimp,and it'll get worse if she starts fucking real men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and interesting story; I look forward to reading the next two chapters. I have a small penis (3+1/2" erect) and just one, very small, testicle; and I am a cuckold so I can totally relate to the husband.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Lead up

This was a perfect lead-in to the classic fantasy. Well written and tantalizing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
More

More cuckold trash. Just like cockroaches, you can't stomp them all. But you have to try.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

So freaking cliched at the very beginning I stopped as soon as she assumed Stephan had a very lovely cock.

This is what brings the thunder down on cuck stories, cliched, over used tropes with little desire to do anything but write a cuck by the numbers story....in other words literally everything you wrote has been written 10 thousand times already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mental illness is painful and destructive. Stories about it reflect these realities. When the disease is misunderstood and mistreated, the stories can easily become tragedies. Here a wife fails to recognize the depth of pathology that has enveloped her husband. Her misguided efforts to please him through humiliation will increase his pain and allow the seeds of destruction to take root in her as well. The infectious nature of the disease known as cuckoldry is seldom recognized or acknowledged.

DavidllahDavidllahover 2 years ago

Love the story so far and it got my little dick hard. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous