All Comments on 'Just A Cumrag Ch. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

This is just what I am looking for :)

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

I have enjoyed the story this far, lets have a little more action primarly with just the son. Perhaps a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Channel 1. was one of the very best on the Lit! But then...

The first part of this story was one of the very best on the Lit!

I eagerly awaited the second part, anticipating the son's move to save time by depositing the cum where it could never be problem for the father, in her mouth, then in the next channel, in her ass and finally in her unprotected cunt!

But then from no where and for no reason that I could think of, a "friend" popped up in the story!!!

Bringing a third party in to a mom/son realationship seldom works.

If an intruder has to be introduced, it should obviously be AFTER the son has claimed all of his mother!

It could have been a great series with the son claiming more of his mom in each channel.

I am writing as anonymous as I can not remember my password :)

Besides, who on the Lit here is NOT anonymous, no matter what moniker is used???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep It cumming!

More Chapters but less outside family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep it in the family

Keep it between mom and son. and I think he should start fisting her pussy and ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with the comments about just keeping it in the family. i hate it when an author adds a secondary outside character for no reason. This story has an interesting premise, but it needs to stay between the two main characters for a while before friends are added.

CasualIsSexyCasualIsSexyover 10 years ago
Simply Awesome

...Just keep writing... whatever you want, it's been great so far... And write it however you want...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well done

thank-you for an enjoyable story hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I loved the story and can't wait for more, however I also prefer the stories kept within the family.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
hot times

it was only a matter of time before the facial...and mouth fucking... hope she licks his ass and starts getting that big cock up her ass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More to Cummmmmm!

Love the stores of you being the cum rag slut, keep them a cummming.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Naughty

So, so naughty but absolutely enthralling, Depraved and sexy as hell LOL x 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

great story cant wait to read the rest.... Thanks for writing

bcnu4bcnu4over 10 years ago
Luv it

I can't wait for the next chapter. I think you need to get the husband involved eating her creampie and then becoming another cum dump for the son and his friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it, I've been looking for chapter 3 for weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

where is chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hotter than global warming

You said that people should not use profanity in their comments but I don;t know how else to say this, This is so absolutely fucking hot and you are so tottaly fuckingly aaaawesomely sexy that if this is real then the whole world will be jelouse of your son. If it isn.t and he dosn;t exist the whole world will be appliying for the vacancy.

Never stop writing

Yours cumpleatly

Wizard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 3

definately need a chapter 3. take it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
as I had reminded Malcolm more than once – and myself constantly – I wasn't the one in the driver's seat; I was just a willing slut, a mindless cunt, a whore for free, with just one purpose: to give into – and encourage – every sexual urge and imp

Is this a loving mother, or what? Her son Malcolm is a semen-producing machine, his hot young balls just keep on churning out that creamy sperm he's got to unload all the time. This is an excellent story by a gifted author in his 30s, and in Malcolm Mr. sex4every1 has created an icon for all actual or would-be motherfuckers. The brazen lad unloads his young balls all over the place, he wants his semen to be a constant presence--the one constant presence--in his mother's life. He's very deliberately making his mother "a willing slut, a mindless cunt," whose only purpose in life is "to give into – and encourage – every sexual urge and impulse my son could think of." There's no doubt that real soon Malcolm will fulfill the urge he's had in his mind all along, an urge shared by plenty of sons nowadays--to just shove his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, fuck the living shit out of her, and blow his balls up the same cunt he came out of. With all the twatfuls of semen the boy shoots up inside his mom, her twat will be brimming with her son's sperm, so that every time she sits down she'll make big sticky puddles all over the furniture. Malcolm likes the sight of those puddles, he likes it very much. They make him hard all over again, so he just goes and fucks his mother more. He fucks her whenever and wherever the spirit moves him--bending her over the kitchen counter, pushing her up against the wall, climbing on top of her in her bed, in the car, in the bathroom at the mall, on the lawn at night, wherever. For him his mother is just "a mindless cunt"--and his mom absolutely loves him for it. Malcolm's cock'll up his mother's twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls. This mother and son were made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
proofreading

The only thing keeping this from being a 5 star story is your lack of editing. Please proofread before you submit. I love the fact that you're as twisted as I am. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mama told me not to cum , she said that ain’t the way to have fun son , that ain’t the way to have fun !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The moment the friend joined, this was ruined for me

It was very good until that moment

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam10 months ago

She is everything I desire to be.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

Shocked & angry that her son would let his friend cum on her, but too much of a slut to say no to him......or his friend. My perfect mom. A willing, submissive cum slut for her son

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was good until another person was introduced. Then it just became like so many other shitty stories. And the condoms really? Was to kill the mood.

DomGuardiDomGuardi2 months ago

Liking the series, but I'm afraid I share the previous sentiments about sharing the mother with the friend. Other than that, very erotic story.

HotForLitHotForLit11 days ago

This is truly one of the hottest stories I've read here, and I am not sure how many times I've read it, it's just so hot!!

If you ever get to continue this one,

Or start another with the same theme,

I would be most grateful to you :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES