All Comments on 'Just A Cumrag Ch. 03'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chaucer

That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exellent!

Thank you!

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
The story's last sentence says it all.

That's the essence of what constitutes a super sweet incestuous relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a story!

Perversion at it's best! I LOVE your writing style. She couldn't be much more wanton. Hope there will be more episodes to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not just a cum rag, she is now a vessal for his seed.

And then the son impregnates his mother so that his sperm takes over each and every cell of her body!

Not just a cum rag, she is now a vessal for his seed.

HotReginaHotReginaover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I read all three chapters of this story. I gave the first two chapters 5 stars. They made me very, very horny. I gave this one four stars just because of the description on the bathroom. I am not a germaphobe or anything, but that was a little too nasty for me. I know that you were just showing how the mom will do anything for that son's dick, but I just could not handle that. Looking forward to Chapter 4 if you choose to continue it.

CindykayCindykayover 10 years ago
enjoyable style!

The story line impressed me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have to try to digest

these stories before I can comment in any true way--

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There needs to be more chapters....

this is just starting for them..

babymwahbabymwahover 6 years ago

I loved the surprise anal

noah2812noah2812about 5 years ago
Loved it !

One of the dirtiest story I've ever read. Loved the toilet scene and how Malcolm fucked her on the dirty floor.

Read all 5 chapters, but this is my favorite. Please keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue Writing!

This is the dirtiest chapter of the series. Please do write more chapters like this.

Loved the restroom scene it was really dirty :)

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 4 years ago

Love the story. One thing I do wish he had done would be to make her lie face down on the wet bathroom floor, pressing her tits and the rest of her body into it, while he fucked her from behind. He might tell her to lick the floor clean while he's fucking her. Even better, he might make her reach behind and spread her ass cheeks wide, inviting him to fuck her in the ass even earlier than in the story. Then, after he's had enough, he could tell her to stay there licking the floor clean and holding her ass cheeks apart and tell her to wait until harold or anybody else comes in, inviting them to fuck her in the ass as well if they cared to fuck such a disgusting slut.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

Making your mom life down on a filthy restroom floor? Thats a big no from me. My lowest rating for any of your stories so far

💦

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Starting to think Malcolm is a bit of a psycho. And what's with wasting the cum? Fucking stop pulling out and fill her cunt damn it. Or at the very least cover her. Don't cum on a random spot on the floor, what the fuck?

And yeah no one in their right mind would lie down in a place like that restroom. It's not kinky; it's unsanitary and dangerously stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES