Just A Cumrag Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up." he ordered. "The guy that works the afternoon shift will be here in an hour and I want to be done with you by the time he gets here." I got up and followed him -- like a good little slut -- into the empty store.

"Wait here." he said as he walked to the front door, turned the 'OPEN/CLOSED' sign and bolted the door in two places. For a second I thought he was going to fuck me right in the middle of the store, but no such luck! Instead, he led me to the back of the store, where we entered a narrow, dark hallway; at the end of which we took a left.

The thick, wooden door was all but hanging off its hinges and the whole locking mechanism had disappeared completely. When we walked in, I couldn't believe my eyes: I had never in my life seen such a dirty, grungy, broken-down restroom. There were two urinals and one stall; one of the urinals was out-of-order -- as indicated by the cardboard sign tied to it -- and the other was running, and leaking water. The wooden door of the stall was in even worse shape than the main door; it had been vandalized so badly that I wondered what magical force was keeping it from falling apart right there on the spot. There was graffiti -- and other writing -- on nearly all of the walls, including profanities, names and phone numbers. The cracked mirror above the small sink was missing more pieces than I could count and the neon ceiling lighting was flickering to such a degree that it could provoke epileptic seizures. Leaky faucets and pipes, and overflowing urinals -- not to mention careless restroom visitors -- had created a sort of permanent wetness over the entire floor, culminating in a few puddles where the floor wasn't perfectly even. Countless cigarette butts and pieces of paper napkins all over the soaking wet floor just gave the whole room that extra grungy-look.

Who in their right mind would come in here to use the bathroom? Not to mention what I was about to do, or let Malcolm do to me; after all, he hadn't brought me there to wash my hands or fix my make-up! While I had a good look around, Malcolm took off his pants and shirt, throwing them on the wet floor; after disposing off his boxers in the same casual way, he grabbed his half-hard cock and pointed it at me. I knew what he wanted and so I sunk to my knees right there on the soggy, disgusting floor. I opened my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down his hardening shaft. Several minutes later, Malcolm pulled out of my mouth, walked around me and gave me a nudge forward. I placed my hands on the slippery floor and repositioned my knees slightly apart. He kneeled down behind me and without even a hint of foreplay -- or even a slap on the ass as a warning -- penetrated my cunt in one fluid motion. I just stared at the wall in front of me as he fucked me, rocking my body and causing my tits to sway back and forth. I was a depraved, cheating, incestuous whore and I couldn't have cared less; the only thing on my mind was getting Malcolm's cock shoved into me as often as possible and taking as much of his cum as he could spew out. I was his to use and to abuse, even if that meant getting fucked like a dog on the filthy floor of what was probably one of the grimiest restrooms in the country.

After another few minutes, Malcolm pulled out, got up and grunted: "On your back." I turned around, sat down on my ass and slowly reclined, feeling the cold, dirty water squirting from between my backside and the floor. As soon as my head touched the ground, I literally felt my hair starting to soak up all the grimy fluids around me!

Malcolm smiled down at me -- visibly pleased with the effortlessness with which I was willing to disgrace myself upon his simple request -- and kneeled down again; he folded my knees back onto my stomach and rammed his hard cock up my stupid twat yet again. His hard thrusts, combined with the slippery floor, caused me to slide away from him; instead of using his grip on my knees to keep us in place, he simply repositioned his knees over and over again, moving us closer and closer to the wall. Pretty soon, I had to use my hands to prevent my head from hitting the wall with every push. The scandalous, demeaning position I had been maneuvered into was clearly turning Malcolm on as he started fucking me even harder and deeper, which in turned caused me to moan like the downright whore that I was. After banging the shit out of me for another minute -- and almost making me cum in the process -- he jumped up, grabbed his cock with his right hand and started pumping it. As he looked down at me, his cock spewed out five thick strands of cum, which he wastefully splattered on a random spot on the floor. After disposing of his impressive load -- without getting as much as a single drop on me -- he grabbed his clothes and looked at his watch.

"Harold will be here in thirty-five minutes... don't be here when he gets here!" he said.

And with that, he left the restroom, leaving me there to wallow in humiliation and self-loathing. After ten seconds or so, I got up and started looking for some paper towels or basically anything to dry myself off with. Unfortunately, there wasn't a dry paper towel to be found. So I staggered out of the restroom and carefully made my way back to the employees room, dripping all over the red carpet in the store. Despite the fact that Malcolm's knees, hands and parts of his thighs and chest had gotten soaked as well, he had simply gotten dressed. Due to the lack of a shower, a towel or even some paper napkins, I was pretty much forced to do the same.

After putting my clothes on, over my soaking wet skin, I tied up my drenched hair in a knot, grabbed my car keys and asked:"See you at home?"

"Yeah, I'll be there as soon as Harold arrives." he said as he squeezed my tits for a second. He reopened the store and let me out through the front exit, which meant I had to walk around the entire block to get to my car. I was disgusted with myself as I felt my clothes clinging to my skin and my soaked hair still dripping down my back. By the time I got to the car, I could actually smell the restroom water on me; after opening a window, I drove home as quickly as traffic would allow it. I parked in the garage and headed straight up to the bathroom to take a long, hot shower. When he heard me coming up the stairs, Jason called out to me, informing me that he was putting together our new Ikea wardrobe -- we had bought the thing over a month ago, but had never gotten around to putting it together.

After shouting out that I was going to take a shower, I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door from the inside -- just in case he was planning on getting romantic or something. I stripped and disposed of my soiled clothes in the laundry hamper, then stepped into the shower. For about five minutes, I just stood there, letting the warm water run down my body, taking most of the sweat, cum and smut with it. Afterwards I lathered and rinsed, and shampooed my hair about half a dozen times before I finally felt clean and presentable again. Then, I blow dried my hair and rubbed some scented oils all over my body. When I eventually left the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, Malcolm was waiting for me in the hallway, wearing nothing but his boxers. After briefly glancing over to the master bedroom where Jason was still assembling the new wardrobe, he yanked my towel away and roughly grabbed my breasts, pinning me against the wall. Then he got on his knees, pushing his unshaved face against my pussy. With his left hand he lifted my right leg, opening me up so that his tongue could find my freshly washed clit and started going down on me right there in the hallway!

I grunted and writhed against the wall, enjoying the oral pleasuring my boy was giving me... and apparently it wasn't just for my benefit, because after a minute or two I noticed him wriggling out of his boxers and starting to jerk his big dick, yet again. Although he was slowly driving me insane with his incessant licking and nibbling on my clit, Malcolm was unable to make me cum, as my heart skipped a beat each time Jason stopped making noises in the master bedroom. After several more minutes, Malcolm rose to his feet and maneuvered me onto my knees and hands, parallel along the wall separating the bathroom from the master bedroom. Although there was no direct line of sight between Jason and us, the risk of getting caught was now very high; and yet I didn't resist, I just sat there on my hands and knees, waiting for Malcolm to stick his cock into me again.

After ramming it up my cunt and thumping me hard for a little while, he unexpectedly pulled back; I assumed that he was either going to spray his load onto me or shove his cock in my mouth. To my surprise however, he nudged his cock against my asshole! Startled, I turned my head and looked at him over my shoulder. I couldn't believe he would pick these circumstances to fuck me up the ass for the first time. There were dozens of things I wanted to say to him as I felt his cock forcing its way into my backdoor, but as usual, I ended up saying absolutely nothing and just letting him do whatever he wanted. Malcolm went really slow: it took him almost two minutes to push all of it inside of me -- stretching me to the limit -- and nearly six minutes to deliver his first thrust, actually fucking my ass for the first time. But after that first one, he soon picked up the pace and began screwing my ass harder and faster. The ratio pain/pleasure was much more agreeable than I had feared; as a matter of fact, it was the occasional jolt of mild pain that was making me hornier and crazier than I had ever been before. That, off course and the realization that my son was sodomizing me! His fucking dick was so far inside of me that even the slightest movement caused me to shudder with pleasure.

To say that I climaxed would be an understatement of monumental proportions; the orgasms -- three! -- Malcolm pounded me through were more intense and more gratifying than anything I had so far experienced, with any of my previous sexual partners. I kept my lips pursed together to prevent me from squealing like a pig, while breathing shallow and fast through my nose. When Malcolm ultimately, after shooting his load deep in my bowels, pulled out of me, I collapsed on the ground, breathing extremely fast and feeling my heart pound in my chest. I knew I would be sore for the next couple of days, but I simply didn't care! I rolled onto my back and covered my face with both hands as I started sobbing, trying to come to terms with the astounding amount of pleasure that had ravaged my body...

Realizing I wouldn't be able to get up or think straight any time soon, Malcolm picked me up in his strong arms and carried me back to the bathroom, where he gently put me down in the tub and turned on the water. After locking the door, he got in the tub behind me and wrapped his arms around me. As the tub slowly filled with warm water and I felt his heaving chest against my back, I smiled and closed my eyes, thinking how much fun it was being a complete slut for my son!

12