Just a Dirty Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven as He started fucking me, hard and fast, just using my slutty hole as to satisfy His need for release. Because of my position, I couldn't reach my pussy. I begged Him with my grunts and moans to touch my clit, wanting to cum all over His cock in this grimy bathroom. Only a dirty whore would enjoy being degraded in public and then want to be used as a cum dump, begging to be allowed to cum. He brought His hand down on my ass over and over again, hitting the same spot every time. The sting was almost impossible to bear. I could envision the bright red handprint blooming on my pale skin. All of a sudden, I heard the door swing open again. I didn't know who had come in, but I was certain it was not a coincidence.

"Holy fuck!"

My Master never stopped fucking me, using me as a cock hungry whore should be used. "Want to fuck her mouth?" I heard my Master ask the newcomer.

"Fuck yes I do!"

Releasing my hair, my Master grabbed both of my arms, using them to lift my upper body and spun me towards the door with His cock deep inside me. I scrambled to get my feet back under me, and then looked up to see a huge Cheshire grin on the face of the bartender. He already had his cock out and was stroking it. He stepped up to me, and I opened my mouth. I looked up at him as he shoved his cock into my mouth, immediately making me gag. Grabbing my head on either side he started fucking my mouth, while my Master resumed fucking my needy pussy. My Master continued to hold onto my arms, I didn't know if it was to support me or to keep me from touching myself. It felt so humiliating to be used by a complete stranger's cock while my Master held me still for him to use.

The bartender must have been pretty excited because it wasn't long before he sped up, repeatedly hitting the back of my throat. I tried to suppress my gag reflex as it seemed like he wasn't going to give me any reprieve. He gathered up my hair and holding my head with one hand, he fucked my face faster but shallower, allowing me to quit gagging. I could feel the drool running down my chin. I kept my eyes on his, enjoying the lust written on his face as he watched his cock slide in and out of my red lips. He abruptly pulled his dick out of my mouth just as he started cumming. One shot made it into my gaping mouth and the rest landed on my face. He stroked his cock, squeezing out every last drop before shoving it back into my mouth for a few more strokes. Releasing my hair, he put his cock back into his pants and buttoned them back up.

"Holy shit man, that was amazing. You are one lucky guy," he said to my Master. "Seriously man, thank you."

I watched him leave the bathroom, savoring the soreness in my jaw and the cum sliding down my face. My Master was still pounding my dripping hole, my cunt was throbbing and swollen with need. He released my arms and I hoped He was going to let me cum.

Instead, I heard Him say, "Get on your knees."

I quickly turned around and dropped to my knees on the bathroom floor, looking up at Him.

"Do you want my cum whore?"

"Yes Master, please give me your cum."

With a small, satisfied sound He came, shooting His cum all over my face. I smiled up at Him, so pleased to be wearing his cum, so happy to be allowed to be such a dirty whore for Him. As He put His cock away, I waited patiently to be allowed to get up and wash the cum off my face.

But He had other ideas, "Stand up, you won't be cleaning that off your face until we get home."

"Yes Master," I answered him as I stood up. I was going to have to walk out into the bar with cum on my face! I was absolutely mortified, after everything I had endured tonight this seemed like too much. I started crying, which made more of the cum drip off my face onto my breasts. I had been so proud to wear His cum just a moment before.

"Whores don't get to cum when they are being used, and whores don't get to clean cum off their face."

"Yes Master."

He headed out the bathroom door, holding it open for me. I slowly followed him. I fell into position behind him and waited while he grabbed my purse from the booth. I kept my head bowed in abject shame, hoping no one could see the cum all over my face in the low lighting of the bar. When we left the bar, he grabbed my elbow again as he escorted me to the passenger side of his car. I was so relieved to be in the security of his car, in the concealing darkness.

As I waited for him to get in the driver's seat, I could feel my cunt still leaking and throbbing, demanding satisfaction. Announcing that the shame I felt was all in my mind. My cunt had loved every moment of tonight.

As He buckled his seat belt and turned on the car, He said, "You may cum now, if you want."

Without being told, I turned towards Him, lifting and spreading my knees, exposing my eager cunt to His view. I slipped my fingers between my folds, cradling my clit between my first two fingers, and started vigorously rubbing it. I watched as He pulled out His phone and started recording. I felt like the dirtiest whore, covered in cum and furiously rubbing myself to orgasm. It didn't take long, my body and my cunt convulsing as my orgasm crashed over me. After I surfaced, I looked right at the camera and said, "Thank you Master," with a huge smile on my face.

"Good slave."

12