All Comments on 'Just a Dream...'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Excellent!

Another fine tale J.D.! Thanks for sharing it with us and give us a sequel when you find the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

Makes me remember all those great times fucking my 9 cousins throughout my teen years, I loved getting my vagina pounded every night by someone different.... I miss it so much, but love all the sex I get from my teenage sons... Lifes great

justdoit4ujustdoit4ualmost 16 years ago
Story is good

I like the playfulness between the cousins. First no, then yes. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sometimes,...

...our dreams can CUM true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Welcome Back!

I miss your writing. You are a great storyteller and I hate your long periods of silence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
where have you been?

Excelent work as allways, can we gat a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it

The way you build up the story, the way you tell it, the soft and realistic conversations between the two and the cute way to replace I love you with "pretty please" just makes this easily one of my fav. stories. Keep writhing, you are good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awsome!

Can we plaese get a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Screams sequel!

Way too good to leave where it is. To be continued at the university maybe???

ParisTexanParisTexanover 15 years ago
Good story, but...

.. you missed one detail. All cars sold in the U.S. in the last 10 years or so are required to have a trunk release mechanism inside the trunk.

I agree with others that a sequel would be interesting.

Gary13Gary13about 15 years ago
Damn! What an imagination you have!

You are simply an amazing storyteller! I wish you wrote more often. Gary13

HendrixieaHendrixieaalmost 15 years ago
Great story, More Please

This is a great story, the next chapter should be about what happens after he talks Grandma Ginny into letting his cousin come live with them. Now for the guy that says that you made a mistake because all cars sold in the states must have trunk release levers inside. Joe here first never said that the story was set in the US (many countries have national schools that are called State schools), second he never said what year the story was set in (how many drive-ins have you seen since the creation of the multiplex and the video store), and third he never said how old the car was (how many twenty-five year old county boys have you seen driving cars that are less then 10 years old, pickups maybe but not cars).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel?

This is a fuckin masterpiece! I really hope you decide to do a sequel for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My knowledge of "Incest" may be completely wrong but...

...I don't think 2 cousins can commit it; a brother & sister can but not cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice, debate over..

whether or not it's actual incest, several countries it's encouraged as it maintain the "purity of the bloodlines" others, as in the United States, it's against the law and is considered incest. Regardless of the incest question, it was a very good story, well written and not rambling and chaotic with insane "proportions"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

You should write the sequel, it would be great to explore these characters. What happens when they get out of the trunk? Or maybe they find the trunk latch that opens it. Either way, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME *****

I say: SEQUAL!

I loved the twist in the story where he didnt want to go on with it but eventually gave away and did what they both wanted too :-P

Too bad there wasnt a prequal, it would have made a great story but I can understand why you settled with a version like this. I'm just so darn curious about the things that were going to happen afterwards. srry for my bad English. Keep on writing great story's ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sequel is so needed

that is one of the best stories i've read you have to write a second part

jason2313jason2313about 12 years ago
Exceptional!

Original, I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That was great

Veary amazing story it truly deserves a sequal please

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftover 11 years ago
Very Unique!

Sometimes a story reahes out and grabs you. This is one of them. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another waste of time

no background on the characters no real plot no end just a jumble of nothing. trunks can be opened from inside or you can kick the rear seat in and access the passenger compartment and there is always the tire iron to pry the trunk lid open or dent the hell out of the car and attract attention. stupid and juvinile not worthy of being posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done

One of the things I look for in these stories is some connection a reader (like myself) can make with the characters on a personal level. I only saw my cousins every once in a while during my childhood, and I always wanted to spend more time with them. This story is similar in that aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nitpickery

Fun premise and an easy read. Tiny issue: the overabundance of exclamation points was distracting. Half the dialogue? Eeesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
in most states

first cousins can legally marry so it's NOT incest blo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shhhh drive ins.

We had a drive in near us that showed adult movies. When were younger, we would find someone to take us and sneak in inside the trunk. A friend would borrow his dad's huge Lincoln and we could fit four in the trunk. One night it was just me and my girlfriend Cindy. I began groping her as soon as we were in the trunk. She let me slide her panties down and soon I was pumping away inside of her. My two friend up front had to tell us to knock it off as the car was bouncing as we pulled up to the ticket booth.

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 6 years ago
first rate tale

nice job. well done across the board...dialogue, pacing, hothothot!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 4 years ago

I felt cramped too but it was great.

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windroseover 3 years ago
This is Erotic Couplings not Incest/Taboo

Cousin sex ain't incest. Just ask Poe, Darwin, Einstein, Giuliani, et al.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun if you suspend all reality. Cars have had glow-in-the-dark trunk release pull tabs in them for well over 20 years.

And the writing was too simplistic. Hi st a short fun read.

4 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous