Just A Few Pumps...

Story Info
Drunk GF cucks BF with big black dick on Snapchat.
4k words
4.06
59.8k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to a series of notifications blowing up my phone. I pick my phone up and see the time...2:40 am. The notifications were all from Snapchat. I only use Snapchat so Brandy, my girlfriend, can send me pictures. It wasn't my idea. As my eyes are adjusting to the phone screen, the small display consumes me and I am now the sole viewer of the events that are about to unfold.

The video starts with an attractive black man using the selfie camera. "Hey Tom, it's Trey. You probably don't know me but-- ", he switches to the rear camera, "--Brandy has been talking about you the whole night! Ain't that right Brandy?"

In the frame sits Brandy, my now incredibly drunk girlfriend, sitting on a large sofa in a large living room. She was out with her friends tonight and was going to stay with her girlfriend Andrea. I didn't see Andrea in the video, so I assume she is asleep. Brandy had a tight fitting, thin, white romper of which accentuated her large double "C" breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra either. You could clearly make out her hard, dark brown nipples, poking through the sheer white romper fabric. Her alabaster skin, and muted red hair, really worked nicely with her outfit. What can I say? She is a catch!

"Ha ha ha...hi baby!!" Brandy yells into the camera from across a coffee table. She quickly covers her mouth as if to keep the noise down, then begins to giggle. She is very, very wasted. The camera switches to the selfie mode again.

"So where was I, ah yes! Brandy and I met at the bar. She is a real treat, and boy let me say, you can really pick them." He winks dramatically into the camera. I hear Brandy in the background giggling.

"So my girl here was starting to get a little freaky with our conversation. One thing led to another and she was talking about your dick. See, she said you are packing, is that true my guy? Because I saw a picture of your "package". Let me say, a humble display. What was it you said it was Brandy, 5"...6" inches?" Trey began laughing.

To be quite exact, I am not just 6", I am a proud 6"! I began thinking insecure thoughts when Trey stopped laughing all of a sudden.

"Well honey, feast your eyes on what you have been missing..." Trey bends down and you can hear him struggle a bit. He still has the camera in selfie mode so everything is very blurred. He pops back up and is now smiling into the camera. The view changes back to face Brandy. She sat on the couch across from where Trey is standing. Her mouth was so far open, you could see the back of her throat. Her eyes were fixated below the camera, I could only imagine where.

The view switches back to Trey's face and him laughing. "Ha ha, see I told you! Miss thing here didn't believe big black dick, was BIG BLACK DICK." He bellowed those last three words as if to persuade me of how massive he was. Trey holds the camera out and points it down at himself. Trey was massive! He had rippling muscles, dark black skin, and oh god. His dick jutted straight out at least 7". That is no joke. I was getting very worried and uncomfortable now.

"Hey listen Tom, don't get too hyped, I ain't even hard yet man. Just you wait!" I hear Brandy say 'what!?' after Trey said he wasn't hard yet. The video unfortunately cut out mid 'what!?'. I now lay in my bed waiting for whatever Snapchat message will come next. What is Brandy thinking? I know she is vulnerable and "air-headed" when drunk, but I really am getting a bad feeling from that Trey guy. Who does he think he is showing his dick to my girlfriend?

14 minutes go by and I get a series of notifications setting off in my hand. I hastily open the first video:

"Hey Tom, it's Trey, remember me? Well buddy after we last chatted, Brandy and I got into a...let's say... scientific discussion. I come to find out that Brandy is a freaky engineering student who is fascinated with the size, shape, functionality, and ergonomics of my big black dick. Ain't that right Brandy?"

"Mmmmhmmm-" I hear Brandy almost mumble/gag a response to Trey's question. It struck me as odd but I was too focused on what Trey was trying to allude to.

"You see Tom, big black dicks are just much different than puny white dicks. Brandy here needed more proof than just 'seeing my dick'. Don't worry buddy, I didn't let her get 'too' carried away...."

The Snapchat video ends and a new one starts up. This time it is facing Brandy and she is still sitting on the couch, but now Trey is standing right up on her and his dick is swinging freely inches from Brandy's face.

"Alright, ha ha ha, my first test will be weight and proportions." Brandy is slurring all of her words and can't help laughing. She is trying to sound 'educated' and 'scholarly' but her drunken state is too embarrassing to take her seriously.

Brandy reaches one hand out and wraps her fingers along Trey's shaft. She realizes it is a 'two hand' job. But it isn't a "hand-job" right? With both hands on his dick she gets a big smile on her face.

"Wow, it is so warm and squishy!" She continues to look around it. She moves it up so the head is facing up into the camera. I can see a big glob of precum collecting at the tip. Brandy lets go of his dick and it comes swinging down with concentrated momentum. As it reaches the bottom of its fall, the dick bounces back up and slaps Brandy across the mouth. The precum is now on her top lip and Brandy, by instinct, licks it into her mouth as if she had a piece of food there. "Ha ha ha, wow I didn't mean for THAT to happen!"

God I am just mortified watching these videos of my girlfriend. How could she be doing this to me? What level of drunk did she get to?

The video ends after Brandy starts laughing from her 'cock slap'. 7 minutes crawl by and a new set of videos comes in. I open them immediately:

"Hey Tom...so... Brandy and I got to talking. She did all of her 'tests' but came up with some inconclusive data. How does a pussy handle a big black dick such as mine? I tried explaining to her but I guess your puny white dick never hit the 'roadblock' huh? Brandy here doesn't think it is possible." Trey flips the camera around and Brandy is still sitting on the couch in front of his dick. She gives the camera two thumbs up and a fragile smile. Her hair is a bit disheveled and her mouth is bright red. Almost as if her skin was sunburnt. There were bright trails of drool running down the sides of her mouth. Before I could make out any more, the camera flips to face Trey again.

"So Tom, luckily for Brandy, I got this here big dick, and...check this out..." He points the camera down and puts his dick into frame. His dick was MASSIVE. It grew by almost 4 inches. It was completely erect and curved a bit upward at the end. There were faint, drying outlines of what looked like liquid going halfway down Trey's glistening dick. Wait, is that saliva? Before I could react any further, the camera goes back to Trey:

"So Brandy and I are going to do some further research. Don't worry Tom, I have been gathering video with my phone as well. As requested by Miss Brandy over here. She says it will be 'valuable research material'. Be back in a second friend." Trey smiles and the screen cuts back to the SnapChat inbox menu.

What a letdown that video was! There were no more SnapChat videos left in my inbox from Brandy. What did he mean by 'further research'? Why was Brandy taking this joke so far? Was she actually serious? Oh god I hope not...

15 minutes go by and I start to get worried. I hear a notification on my phone and see a SnapChat text message. It read: 'Hey Tom, here are the research videos I filmed on my phone between our SnapChat conversations. Brandy is on her way home now. Nice to get to know you and I hope to see you and Brandy in person some time ;)'. I open up the first video:

The video starts with Trey's limp dick and Brandy sitting on the couch but facing his dick. She picks it up with two hands, "Okay test number one, taste test..." Brandy places her mouth over the big head of Treys dick. At first she kept her mouth there about 2 inches down on his dick. You can see in her face that she is thinking, but her cheeks were moving around oddly. It was as if she were swirling her tongue around the tip of his dick. She then pops her lips off of it and whips the side of her mouth.

"Wow, that's a lot to handle!" She sounded out of breath. Trey responds off screen, "Okay well this time go deeper. It's easier if it is wet, don't worry baby, just work it. You'll definitely get better 'research that way'."

Brandy puts her mouth on the head again but slowly begins moving down towards his balls. She stops all of a sudden then moves back up. She repeats this 3 more times until she goes down much farther than before. This time she looks to be about a quarter of a way down his dick. She is visibly struggling in the video. All of a sudden you see a big black hand grab her head and push her down on the dick. Trey was forcing her to put more of him inside her mouth. He must've been hitting the back of her throat. Brandy then pulls back all of a sudden and starts gagging.

"Oh wow, egh egh, that is pretty hard to do! Tom's is so easy to fit around, but yours is a chore. And you say this gets even bigger when hard?"

"Here open up and I'll show you what it is like hard" Trey responds slyly and then grabs Brandy by the chin. She opens her mouth and he slides his dick in. "Stick your tongue out now so it don't get in the way." Brandy sticks her tongue out like she is at the doctors office. The only difference is instead of a wood paddle, she has a huge black dick in her mouth. Trey starts humping her mouth slowly. Streams of drool starts falling down her mouth and tongue as Treys massive dick is fucking her small open mouth. Brandy, with tears in her eyes, is gurgling and gagging. She can't move because Trey has his hand on the back of her head as support. I could see that his dick was starting to grow and eventually got fully hard. By this point it looked like Brandy had her mouth stretched open to the limit. Trey pulls out his dick and a huge pool of saliva comes out of Brandy's mouth. She is choking and coughing and you can hear Trey laughing off camera as his dick twitches and pokes Brandy in the eye.

"See bitch, I TOLD you. Now it is game time, let's get on with the experiment. You promised!"

The video cuts and I am bewildered. So that is why Brandy looked terrible in that last video! She basically has a Chelsea Grin from taking that huge dick in her mouth. God what a fucking slut. Brandy is dead to me as far as I am concerned, but it still hurts me deeply. What else could they be up to? I go to open the next video, dreading what is to come...

"Okay Tom, last experiment, we promise. Brandy is baffled by my dick here. She doesn't believe the length and size is suitable for healthy sex. I had an opposite argument but she didn't believe me. So here we are in the 'functionality' test. Brandy is going to get down into doggystyle position and I am going to 'simulate' my dick being inside her. Don't worry though, I am just laying it down on her back. I am going to mark her back with a pen to show where different spots of me would 'hit' inside the female body. She will then take those marks, and do some math shit to find out how far a pussy could "realistically" take a big black dick. Alright baby, get into position."

My worst fear came true, and I have front row seats. The camera flips from Trey's face to now Brandy on her hands and knees on the couch with her ass facing the camera. She has an incredible ass and you can see her light yellow thong through the stretched fabric of the romper. Trey comes up from behind and looks like he is in position to fuck her doggystyle. He lays his dick down on her back and has his balls pressing on her ass. It takes up about half of her body! Brandy is a short girl, but I mean come. on. now! Trey clicks the pen in frame and Brandy yells out "Wait wait wait!"

She flips around and looks up at the camera, "I don't want any marks on my clothing. I wont get any good readings." She stands up and Trey backs away so she is fully in frame. Brandy reaches behind her and undoes a button. She completely removes her romper and thong and is now fully naked on the video. "Alright, let's do this again." She says with a big smile.

Brandy now gets back into position and is popping out her ass and pussy even more dramatically. She is clearly wet and collecting some 'drool' around her lips. Trey lays his massive dick down on her back but this time cradles it in her butt crack. His balls were pressing up against her labia.

Brandy gasps, "Oooooo that is so warm! Alright make the marks. First at the head, then halfway down, then the base." Trey continues to make small lines at each spot of Brandy's back. When he finished she got up and went out of frame. She comes back a few moments later with a big frown and a ponderous gaze. "So I am not getting 'true' readings Trey. See, your dick is pointing up at a slight degree. This curve is not helping with measurements. I just tried checking in the bathroom mirror to no avail. We might have to take more drastic measures."

Brandy goes back into position on the couch. She turns her head around and says, "Alright I want you to stick the head in, JUST, the head. When it is in, you will press on my back and I will use my better judgement to confirm that where you are pressing is where your dick is inside me. We will do that for a couple measurements. That should be enough to get a proper reading. After all, science is about absolutes, not inbetweens. This is the only way to get an accurate reading. Your curvature won't work with standard equations. Let's get started."

Trey lines up his dick and sticks just the head in. Her pussy makes a loud suction/pulling wetness as Trey's cock stretches her opening. Brandy makes a loud gasp and then a soft moan. Trey uses his free hand to press around on the lower part of Brandy's butt. He was about halfway up her crack when she said 'Stop!'. Trey picked up the pen and put a new line where his thumb was stopped. Brandy must've washed the other lines off when she went to go check them in the bathroom.

"Okay good, next measurement, I will tell you when to stop." Trey starts pushing in and after about 2-3" in Brandy gasps 'stop'. She was now moaning continuously and even started slightly moving her hips back and forth. It looked like she was getting stir crazy and just wanted to blow her back out on his dick. Trey finds the right spot on her back and she tells him to make the mark. Trey continues pushing more of his dick inside her now stretched out pussy. Brandy says 'stop' but this time in a very exasperated moan. Trey is now about 6" inside her. That is as much as she has probably ever taken. The funny thing is, he is only a little over halfway fully in. It is hard to tell with the curve of his dick, but he must be scraping the ceiling of her insides!

"Oh my god, Jesus Christ! I can feel it opening me up. This is so much!" Brandy is bewildered by the sheer size and length of Trey's big black dick. "I told you so!" says Trey confidently. Trey pushes his finger a quarter up her low back. She says to make the mark. At this point I would've thought that was good enough for her 'research'. Apparently I am not a scientist.

"Okay Trey, ugh, we got the curvature portion of your dick. Now the hard part. Emphasis on the 'hard'."

Brandy's butthole moves in and out as she shifts her body back forth. Obviously she is looking for release from being so horny and doing all of these 'experiments'. "I want you to stick it in all the way. I don't want it to kill me or anything so just put it in there for a little to make the mark. Then we will be done."

Trey takes no time to push the remaining 3-4" into Brandy's swollen and yearning pussy. There is an audible squish sound. Brandy lets out a huge gasp and is breathing very heavily. "Oh my god, oh my god. This can't be real!" Her legs begin twitching and buckling. The movement is causing miniscule penetrations but are enough to be felt when you have a 9" dick inside you. Trey makes the mark with his pen and then Brandy starts to cum. She is slapping the sofa side but quickly pulls out and rolls onto the couch. "Oh god, oh god, whew. I was able to stop halfway through. Man that was huge! I never had an orgasm that big. I had to stop though because I can't have anything affect the research!"

Trey says out from behind the camera, dick still twitching and covered in Brandy's thick white cum, "Hey listen, if you want good research you are going to have to skip on this dick. You need to feel the EFFECT of a big dick in motion. It's crucial, wouldn't you agree?"

Brandy is looking curious and eventually says, "Okay but we got to go to the guest room. I am not risking being seen, this could look weird, right?" So Brandy gets up and Trey follows, still recording. They walk down a long hallway and enter a bedroom. Trey goes and sits on the bed while Brandy goes into her bag to get out a few clothes. She puts her hair up and puts on joggers and a tank top. She then gets onto the bed and Trey gets into position behind her. Brandy pulls down her pants to reveal her pussy and ass.

"Sorry I just wanted to get clothes on incase someone knocks on the door. Remember this is for research, so only a few pumps?" Brandy feels Trey line his cock up at the entrance of her pussy. She pushes back really hard and is now fully engulfing his dick. She pulls back out again and wiggles her butt on his dick head. She continues going back and forth, back and forth. Teasing and sometimes slamming back against Trey. She is quiet the whole time, she must be really concentrating so she can 'take good notes' later. After doing more than a 'few pumps' Brandy pushes back hard and freezes at his shaft. Trey grabs her hips and starts to thrust hard into her. Very hard. She is now getting hard fucked by Trey and God knows what is going on inside her pussy and stomach! After a a few moments of sheer fucking, Brandy rolls off the cock and starts laughing with her eyes at theback of her head. She is holding her pussy and starts panting laughing. The video all of a sudden cuts.

I go to open the next video not because I want to watch it, but because I was doing it out of sheer amusement for myself. I was getting hard as a rock and started masturbating that last video. It makes me sick to my stomach but I can't help it. Brandy is so sexy! I open the last video:

"Hey Buddy, wow! Brandy is sure beat my friend. I don't think she will fit you again, ha ha ha! Okay where were we? Oh right, the LAST experiment. Brandy feels like it is only fair that I get to cum after basically rewiring her insides with her orgasm. Ain't that right Brandy?"

The camera flips from Grey's face to now Brandy on her knees in front of Trey's huge dick. "Yes baby, I'm sorry Tom. But just this last experiment. I need to get a fluid collection for research. Trey is going to jerk off and I'm going to collect his semen to see if there is any DNA correlation that can be linked to large dicks. Okay Trey let's begin."

Brandy sat back on her heels and waited patiently as Trey furiously stroked himself. Trey was really close from that sex and within 3 minutes was starting to moan loudly.

"Okay get the cup here it comes!!" Trey starts shaking slightly and the camera is losing slight focus.

"Oh gosh where is the cup? Fuck! Stop Trey!"

"Here is COMES!" All of a sudden a huge glob comes out and hits Brandy on the lips. She instinctively opens her mouth and takes 5 more globs to the inside of her mouth. Brandy's eye glinted from her idea of how to preserve the cum. She took both of her hands and started furiously jerking Trey's dick. She put her opened, bruised open up at his head and let river after river of endless thick white cum to pour into her mouth. This went on for at least 10 seconds. I could see her mouth was completely full. Trey is laughing and using the camera to follow Brandy as she quickly runs to the other side of the room to get the cup. She spits out half of the cum in her mouth and swallows the rest. Jesus Christ!

12