Just A Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truthfully, I thought it looked like I worked out more than he did, so I wasn't too worried. Besides, I hoped it would be worth it." He smiled warmly at her, hoping to look as non-threatening as possible. She grinned at him.

"Really? What were you hoping for?" She knew she was giving him an opportunity to declare his intentions, and she hoped her smile and the tone of her voice made her intentions obvious. His answer was quick.

"Actually, I hoped you would join me for dinner so I wouldn't have to eat alone. By the way, my name is Bentley Moore." He paused, leaving his warm smile in place. And it was Shelly's turn to pause. She took her time, letting her eyes move slowly up and down his body, noting his expensive clothes and how snugly they conformed to his muscular physique. She felt that tingle in her pussy again and suddenly realized how horny and unfulfilled her day had left her. Without another thought, she decided she was going to fuck this man tonight. And maybe even before they left this club. Almost unconsciously, she glanced over toward the bathrooms, and then quickly turned her eyes back to his.

"I think I would like that." Her words were reserved and her voice was cool, but her heart actually skipped a beat as she entertained the idea of spending the night with this man.

"Would you like a glass of wine or a drink?" He smiled warmly and she returned the smile.

"I was drinking a White Russian until I was interrupted by that asshole." Bentley signaled to a server and ordered two White Russians. Shelly gave him a teasing smile.

"Trying to get me drunk by ordering two drinks for me? Or do you think I fuck better when I am lubricated by alcohol more than AstroGlide?" She locked eyes with him for a moment, making sure the tease was still on her face. And she was amazed at his response.

"Actually, one of the White Russians was for me. That is my favorite mixed drink." And he pointed to the nearly empty glass in front of him that still had a quarter inch of a milky drink. Shelly felt her pussy tingle again, and this time her pussy oozed some more of her juices. Bentley's eyes remained locked on hers for just a moment, and then he asked her the expected question.

"Do you come here often?" And they engaged in the typical unimportant banter that you engage in when meeting someone new in a bar. But Bentley realized that the unimportant questions drew answers of substance. And he began to see that this meeting was not a typical meeting and this woman was not a typical woman. She was intelligent, which was entirely too rare in his experience. And she was actually fun. The way she played with his words, turning them into a pun or a joke, was very enjoyable. But when she answered a question, it was often with insight and thought. It took only a few minutes for Bentley to realize that this woman was rare, and that he liked this woman. Actually liked this woman. And then he realized that he didn't even know her name. He felt embarrassed that they had chatted so long without him asking her name. And he simply blurted out that very thought.

"I just realized that I don't know your name. I feel embarrassed that we have chatted so long about so many different things and I still don't know your name. I feel like I have been rude. May I ask your name?" It was obvious that he was concerned and even embarrassed about his omission, and she tried to remember when was the last time she was out with a man who was sensitive enough to be embarrassed about anything. She decided she liked that about him. The two of them remained in their intent gaze for another moment as they both realized how much they had enjoyed the last ten minutes. Then she decided to answer his question.

"My name is Shelly Graham, and I am very happy to meet you." She couldn't stop grinning as she reached out her right hand and shook his. Bentley was pleased that her grip was firm and he found himself liking this unknown woman even more.

"What do you do for a living, Shelly Graham?" He smiled warmly at her, trying to appear as a friend and not a stranger she had just met at a bar. Shelly paused for a moment to figure out how much she wanted to share with this man. She was truly enjoying getting to know him, and had already come to the conclusion that she wanted more than just sex with him. Yet she knew that any typical man would freak out if he knew what she did for a living. Finally, she decided that a half truth was better than a lie.

"I am in the movie business." She continued looking directly into his eyes and he continued to return her gaze.

"Really? What is your role in the movie business? Actress? Director? Producer? Technician?" Bentley paused for a moment as the server walked up with their drinks. The two of them picked up their glasses and smiled at each other as they clinked their glasses together. They slowly took a sip and placed the drinks back on the table. He looked at her again, trying to communicate that he was waiting for her answer. She realized that he would push until she answered so she continued with the half-truth.

"Actually, I am part of the support staff just off-camera. I do things to help the director do a better job." She stopped there, deciding this was as much as she wanted to share at the moment. And she asked the same question to take his attention away from her job.

"And what do you do for a living?" This time it was his turn to pause, but only for a second.

"I am in Personal Protection." Shelly looked a little confused and her expression prompted him to explain.

"I am something like a body guard, but I do more than keep fans at arm's distance from movie stars.

"Really? Why do I think there is a fascinating story here that you don't want to share?" She paused and smiled widely at him. Then her smile quickly disappeared and she apologized.

"Listen, I didn't mean to pry. It is none of my business. It's just that I was interested. I had an uncle that used to do something like that." She actually looked apologetic and he decided to take the conversation in a safe direction.

"Really? Tell me about your uncle." Bentley leaned back in his chair and took another sip of his drink, waiting for her answer.

"He was a nice uncle." She stopped after that and Bentley had curiosity all over his face, so much so that Shelly had to laugh.

"I am sorry, but I really don't know much more than that. He used to tell me when I was growing up that he worked for the government. When I was an adult, he went further, telling me that he worked for something called Diplomatic Security Service. And one day, when I got a little insistent, he admitted that he was a glorified body guard. But he never told me anything more about his job." Shelly stopped, a rueful expression on her face. Bentley decided to move on, and he asked her another question.

"So, what part of the movie business do you like best?" This question seemed to give her a difficult time because she took several seconds to answer.

"Well, I guess it would be my job. I get to make sure that each person is ready for the next scene. I line them up and send them 'on stage' when it is time for them. It keeps me on my toes. I am always busy." Her eyes moved toward the wall behind him and showed a distant expression. She smiled at what she was seeing in the distance, and she clearly left the building for a few seconds. Bentley had to grin at the obvious change in her attentions.

"And that, Sweet Lady, calls for some more answers." He chuckled as her eyes darted back to him.

"Uh, what?" She tried to adopt an innocent expression but failed. Bentley tried to offer reassurance, concerned that she was about to get up and leave.

"Listen, I don't want to pry. I am enjoying just chatting with you, whether you tell me any more about your job or not. I think I actually like you, and I haven't felt that way in too long. So what do you say if we change the subject? Do you read books or do you prefer to wait until it comes out in a movie?" They they began to chat about inconsequential things again. But after several more minutes of totally unimportant conversation, both of them were showing signs of being bored. The two of them seemed to realize at the same moment that being bored would lead to the end of the conversation, resulting in the end of the relationship. So Bentley decided to open up.

"Listen, when I said body guard, that was not entirely accurate. I am a security consultant for a long list of important international people. They hire my team to analyze an event, and the location for that event, and then plan out how to keep them alive, assuming there would be anyone there who wanted them dead. I earn enough that I can work about six months a year. The rest of the time I sit around trying to entertain myself, or else find someone who can. So I am far more than a body guard. I didn't say anything more because I just didn't want to complicate a relationship I was beginning to enjoy." Bentley fell silent, his eyes dropping to the floor as if his attempt to be honest had embarrassed him again. Suddenly, Shelly was the one who was embarrassed at her lack of candor. So she took the plunge and told him the truth.

"I'm a fluffer, okay?" She sat back in her chair with a look of defiance, mixed with a little anxiety over his potential reaction. When men find out she is in porn, they almost always react in one of two ways. There is rejection and almost revulsion because of moral reasons or the pious belief that only bent and twisted women would be in porn. Or else there is lust as they hope to get fucked on the spot, or at least that night. But Bentley's reaction was to look totally surprised.

"A fluffer? You mean in porn?" Shelly looked for any sign of rejection but saw nothing. No disgust at all. And no lust, as if he was hoping to be fluffed himself. She suddenly realized that she was thrilled over the fact that he didn't look like he was about to get up and walk out. In fact, she saw genuine interest there, and she realized that she had no idea what to say next. But he helped her out. With a wide smile, he continued down the path that Shelly had started.

"Now, that surprised me. I would have thought that you are too beautiful for that. I always envisioned a fluffer as someone not beautiful enough or sexy enough to make it as the star, so they accept the only job they can get. Shelly, you have shown me that, once again, my stereotypes and preconceptions are so often wrong." He paused, his eyes peering deeply into her eyes. Shelly realized that his was not the reaction she expected, and he surprised her even more by his next few words.

"Listen, Shelly, I would guess that you are stressing out about me judging you or rejecting you or ridiculing you in some way. Please know that I am not at all shocked or even embarrassed by your confession. Instead, I find myself honestly fascinated by it. I find myself sitting here with all sorts of questions and a lot of conjecture. Things like 'I bet you are unique among the fluffers you know' and 'I would guess that you have a lot of fun on the job' and thoughts like that. I can see you carefully considering each man and what would keep him on the edge without making him cum until it was his turn to be on-cam. In fact, I bet you are really good at your job." Bentley leaned back and took a sip of his drink. Shelly was surprised at his answer and didn't know how to respond. And again, Bentley saved her a response.

"Listen, I am sorry if I said anything to offend you. It's just that my mind went into overdrive and I began to think about your strengths, as I saw them, and how they could make you exceptional at your job. And please understand that I see your job as only a small part of who you are. I realize that blowjobs are what you do for a living and not what you do for dinner and drinks. So please tell me if you are not comfortable talking about it, but if you are, I would love to ask you a truckload of questions." Bentley paused, an interested and even excited look in his eyes. Shelly carefully considered his words and his expressions and then concluded that Bentley was being honest. And this totally surprised her. Bentley is clearly not a typical man, she decided silently, and I really like that about him. She grinned widely at her mental comments and decided that this was going to be an interesting and rewarding evening. Her expression showed humor more than anything else.

"So, what would you like to know about the ignominious sport of fluffing?" He chuckled at her use of words.

"Well, first, I would like to know how you got into that exciting sport." He decided that he was going to enjoy these next few minutes. She grinned at him again, and decided to tell him the rest of her story.

"Like most women in the porn business, I enjoyed sex before I got into porn. My boyfriend at the time once asked me to give him a lapdance. That was something I never heard of so he explained it to me. I was a little unclear about the whole thing so he showed me a porno of a woman giving a lapdance and I took it from there.

"When he broke up with me, I gave my next date a lapdance and we were inseparable after that. Soon, we were engaged and the lapdances continued. We watched a few moves that I hadn't seen before and he loved how I added them to my moves. And then I started to see how long I could make him last. He complained about that but loved it when I finally made him cum. After a while, I realized that I could make him last as long as I wanted. It was shortly after that when I discovered he was having an affair with one of my friends.

"When I threatened to break up with him, he invited me to join them. I had never considered being with another woman so I thought that would make a good 'last fuck.' That was when I discovered I liked sex with women. We had several sessions with the three of us until he decided she had learned everything she needed to learn from me. Then he broke up with me.

"I dated some other men and soon I was engaged again. I convinced him to have threesomes because I didn't want to give up women. One night we invited several friends over for a dinner party and I decided to get wild. I served my fiance dessert by stripping down and sitting on the table in front of him. He went down on me and I loved watching the effect on the other people. That was when I realized that I could have all the sex I wanted without getting too attached to the men. I liked the variety of sexual experiences more than I liked the idea of settling down with one man and decided I didn't want to get married. So I started arranging parties where I would give blowjobs or lapdances to every man there. At first, my fiance liked the idea, but apparently not as much as he claimed. One day, I literally woke up and discovered he was gone and I was broke. In fact, I discovered my electricity had been turned off.

"So I was broke and horny. Add to that the fact that I knew someone in porn, and you have the formula for the beginning of almost all careers in porn. At least that is true for women. Most men get into porn for totally different reasons." He grinned at her again.

"Yes, I suspect that most men get into porn because they think it will be an opportunity to get fucked a lot." She laughed and admitted that he was right.

"But women usually have different reasons for getting into porn. Those who want to get fucked don't JUST want to get fucked. They want to get fucked by a huge cock. Or they want to get fucked in a position they haven't tried before. Or they want to get fucked by lots of men at the same time." He interrupted her at that point.

"So women want to be involved in a gangbang?" She paused for just a moment at that question, a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Not exactly. I mean, I don't think that most women wander through life secretly wishing to be gangbanged by a dozen men. But it has been my experience that most women who become involved with porn secretly want that and see porn as the way to experience that. But mostly they are broke and know someone who promises them that porn is an easy way to make money." Shelly paused again, thinking about her next words.

"For me, it was mostly that. My fiance ran off with my best friend and I found myself suddenly broke and angry. He had convinced me that we should have a joint bank account and I discovered that he had drained that account when he left. So I was living in an apartment I could not afford with the electricity turned off and had no real job experience. A woman I knew happened upon me when I was at a bar trying to drink my pain away. One thing led to another and she took me to the set of her current film and asked the producer if he could get me a job. He needed another fluffer so he offered the job to me. I knew how to give a good blowjob so I took the job. The rest, as they say, is history." She glanced at him, wondering how he was taking all this. He grinned at her and spoke.

"You have no idea how much this is turning me on. So, is this really true? Do you really like giving blowjobs to men you don't know?" Shelly returned his grin by surprising him. She pulled down on her top and exposed her right boob. She held that pose until several people had noticed her and then adjusted her dress to cover up. Bentley recovered from his surprise quicker than he expected and laughed.

"Well, that confirms that you like to flash, but it didn't confirm that you like to give blowjobs to men you don't know." He gave her a challenging look and she smiled as her reply.

"How well do you know the manager here?" It was his turn to smile at her.

"He is one of my best friends. Why?" She hesitated only a second.

"Get him to lock the doors and I will take the time to enjoy myself." There was challenge in her eyes as she almost glared at him. He laughed out loud.

"Shelly, you don't have to do this."

"Oh, but I want to. You have no idea how much this has turned me on, too." And she pulled down on her dress enough to bare both boobs this time. A few of the customers near them cheered and clapped, and Shelly left her tits on display for them. So Bentley stood and walked over to the bartender, who was also the owner and manager of the pub.

"Sid, how would you like to close the door and offer your customers the opportunity to get free blowjobs?" He looked at Bentley, a crazy grin spreading across his face.

"Is this going to be like the wet tee shirt contest you started a few months ago?" He was referring to an interesting date Bentley had brought here a while back that someone recognized from a wet tee shirt contest in a Girls Gone Wild video. When he asked her to confirm it, she admitted her participation in the video. The man challenged her to do it again and she did. Ultimately, five customers participated in the impromptu wet tee shirt contest, and the walls of the pub still had half a dozen pictures from the event.

"Sid, I promise you that tonight might be far greater than that night." He grinned wildly and almost ran to the doors. But before locking them, a little bit of reasoning invaded his mind and he made an announcement first.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I need to interrupt your evening for a moment. We have a special guest among us tonight and it seems we have the possibility of some adult entertainment that we hadn't planned. So I need to ask you to leave if adult activities will offend you. I will be happy to refund your tab if you have already paid. And if you have not already paid, feel free to leave without paying. Children and families with children need to leave, and anyone who would be offended by adult activities needs to leave." As a few people began to leave, someone called out a question about the activities and Sid grinned.

"Why don't we ask our special guest that question? He looked at Bentley and Bentley in turn looked at Shannon. She stood and smiled, her boobs still on display.