Just A Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When he locks the front doors, I will give free blowjobs to everyone who wants one." The room immediately exploded in cheers and applause. One of the women in the room asked a logical question.

"What about women?" Shannon looked at the woman and showed her a lustful grin.

"You will get anything you want." The cheers turned into howls as the last of the exiting customers made it through the doors. Sid locked them and then turned to Shannon.

"The stage is yours." She turned around to Bentley and quietly asked him a question.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Her grin was impossibly wide and her eyes were sparkling with excitement. If he had any doubts, Bentley was now convinced the woman loved giving blowjobs.

"Shelly, you can do anything you want as long as I can watch."

"Oh, you are into watching?" He grinned back at her.

"Watching, yes, and doing, too. It all depends on the woman and the circumstances." Then Bentley looked around the room and addressed everyone.

"There is one rule. No means no. If she says no to someone for any reason at all and the person continues, I will hurt that person. Are we clear on what no means?" The cheers and applause continuing from earlier drowned out any reply to his question. He turned to Shelly and smiled.

"Last chance to decline." As if to answer him, Shelly pulled her dress down to her waist and played with her boobs, further exposing her perfect tits and very hard nipples to the room, along with her slim waist, and the sound level became impossible.

Shelly walked up to two men and spoke quietly to them. They quickly moved some tables around, leaving one table and one chair in the middle of the room. Then Shelly looked around the room at the three dozen men and the twenty or so women who had chosen to remain when the doors were locked.

"Okay, you heard his rule. Now let me tell you my rules. You may touch me anywhere and everywhere you want. You may cum on me anywhere you want. If your cock is in my mouth, you will need to tell me before you cum. If your cock is in your hand, feel free to cum anywhere you want. And if you accidentally cum on another customer, the two of you will settle things outside. If you are married, you need to settle that beforehand. I will not touch any man who is wearing a wedding ring unless his wife is standing next to us."

"What about a woman who is wearing a ring?" The voice was a female voice but Shelly clearly didn't know who the voice belonged to. She just smiled at the room in general.

"Since women clearly have a higher level of evolution, I will let the woman make her own decision. Any questions?" Laughter was scattered around the room, and a couple of men groaned loudly. Finally, someone shouted a question.

"When do we start?" Again, Shelly couldn't tell who asked the question so she again just smiled. For about two seconds, there was dead silence except for a television playing in the background. Then Shelly slowly pushed her dress below her hips and down to her ankles, showing a beautiful thong made of blue lace. She stepped out of her dress and picked it up, carefully folding it and laying it on a nearby table. Then she sat down on the chair in the middle of the room and looked at a man in his mid-forties. She signaled for him to come forward and stand in front of her. There was a groan in the group followed by several people laughing. Shelly called out, presumably to the groaner.

"Please be patient. I promise a blowjob to everyone who wants it. And to those who want to skip the blowjob and go directly to shooting their load on me, please make sure I am covered in cum. If there is enough cum on me to satisfy my really fucked up tastes, then I will go home naked and covered in cum. You may even walk me to my car to make sure I deliver on what I promise." She quickly glanced over at Bentley as if warning him that his car might get messy. His response to that warning was just to chuckle. Then Shelly peered intently into the eyes of the older man standing in front of her.

"Are you ready to for me to suck you dry?" Her face was flooded with lust and her body was tense with excitement.

"Uh, yes." His answer was short and a little hesitant.

"Then why are your pants still zipped tightly closed?" There was a ripple of laughter and immediately the man had his cock out. She stared at it for just a second before slowly leaning forward and kissing the tip. Then she sucked the entire dick into her mouth.

She began to suck it and work it in and out until it was totally hard. Then she stroked it quickly for quite a few seconds, her lips about an inch away. Finally, the man grunted loudly and shot three large streams of cum on her face. One stream hit her forehead just above her right eye. The second stream hit her forehead just above her left eye. And the third stream hit her lips. Cheers and applause rang out as the room celebrated the first cum explosion and Shelly licked her lips clean of the thick white fluid. Then she leaned forward and took the head of the man's cock into her mouth and sucked it to drain it of its last drops. She groaned in satisfaction and then thanked the man. He mumbled something that sounded like thank you and then stepped away.

Immediately another man stepped up, his cock already out and hard. Shelly licked it up and down several times and then almost inhaled it into her mouth. She worked it in and out for a couple of minutes. He groaned the entire time, and then interrupted the action.

"I want to cum on your tits." Shelly grinned and sat up, thrusting her large boobs out to make them an easy target. And when he blew his load, it was quite large.

He directed his cum at one tit and then the other and then the first one again. A groan came from behind Bentley's right shoulder and he turned to see who groaned. He saw a beautiful woman in her late thirties, her attention totally focused on Shelly and her cum-coated tits. He turned back to the action, his cock getting hard in his pants. As a large dollop of cum oozed down her right tit and fell off her nipple, and Shelly called out for a large brandy snifter. The manager quickly came forward with a very wide glass, twice the size of a martini glass.

"Perfect. I don't want to waste any more than I have to." This prompted a few chuckles and several groans from the audience. Just then, a woman in her late thirties stepped forward.

"When are you going to do a woman?" The room was quiet for just a moment until someone spoke.

"Yeah, do her. Let's see you do a woman." The sounds of men agreeing echoed all around the room. Shelly had been staring up into the woman's eyes during all this, smiling at her.

"You are so beautiful. And hot, too. I agree. You should be next." Shelly stood and slowly leaned forward. The two women kissed gently. Then they kissed passionately. The woman reached forward with her right hand and placed it on Shelly's left tit. She squeezed that tit, massaging it gently and spreading the cum around. Then she squeezed it tightly. Shelly continued kissing the woman while she reached up with her right hand and grabbed a boob through the woman's clothes. The woman moaned and reached down with her left hand and slowly slid it inside Shelly's thong. This time it was Shelly's turn to moan.

The rest of the people in the room remained silent while the women made out like teenagers. Finally they pulled apart. Without breaking eye contact, Shelly backed up until her ass made contact with the table. Then she slowly lay back on the table with her head hanging over the edge. Without being told what to do, the woman walked around the table and stood facing Shelly. Then she slowly pulled up her skirt until her lacy white panties were visible to everyone there. Finally, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down to her ankles. She stepped out of her panties and spread her legs, stepping forward until her pussy was pressed against Shelly's face.

We all watched as Shelly reached around the woman and grabbed her ass, pulling the woman tightly against her face. And Shelly began to gently lick her pussy. The woman unbuttoned her blouse and freed her tits so she could grab her nipples and twist them viciously. Within seconds, Shelly was frantically eating the woman while the woman was rubbing the existing cum all over Shelly's boobs. Both of them were moaning and groaning, really into the pussy eating. The older woman reached into Shelly's thong and was frantically playing with her pussy. In another minute, the woman threw her head back and screamed her release. She stepped back and almost collapsed on the floor, caught at the last second by two men while a third man brought over a chair for her to sit on.

The people in the pub cheered the woman's orgasm for just a second before another man stepped forward and almost shoved his cock down Shelly's throat. With her head still leaning over the edge of the table, those close enough could see as his dick expanded her throat. When he pulled back a few inches, they could see her throat shrink back to normal, and Shelly took the opportunity to breathe.

"Again!" Shelly demanded he penetrate her throat again. In seconds they had established a pattern of him throat-fucking her for several strokes and then pulling back, giving her a chance to breathe. The moans and groans of the two having sex were covered by the moans and groans of those in the pub watching them having sex. It was incredibly sexy, as the noises gave testimony to.

Finally, the man pulled entirely out of her mouth and shot his load all over her tits. Several men in the crowd shouted their approval as the show ended and Shelly sat up. The older woman from earlier stepped up and licked a large dollop of cum from Shelly's right boob. She then stepped around to put her face directly over Shelly's face. The woman on top let the cum ooze out of her mouth and the woman on the bottom opened her mouth and caught it. The room cheered as the two women smiled at each other and then kissed passionately.

Then Shelly sat in her chair and called for another man to step forward. This time, the man asked if he could fuck her. Shelly acted as if she was considering it, and then grinned widely.

"I wondered when someone was going to ask. But there is a problem." The man looked seriously disappointed until she continued.

"It would seem that I am wearing too many clothes to get fucked. Would you help me out of these things?" She stood up and pointed down at her thong. He grinned wildly and almost jerked them off her ass and down her legs. When she kicked them off into the crowd, she sat down on the table so the man could drop to his knees and spread her legs widely, allowing the crowd to see Shelly's hairy pussy.

It appeared that she trimmed her pussy hair into a heart shape, but let everything within that heart grow wild. The man played with her hair for a few seconds, running his fingers through it like a comb, and then he licked her pussy for several seconds. Finally, he fastened his mouth onto her clit. He sucked and licked for about a minute, and that was all it took.

Shelly screamed her release and almost bucked herself off the table. He let her come down from her orgasm for a few seconds and then shoved his cock deep inside her. She screamed again, and then he began to pound her pussy. There was no attempt to make love here -- this was raw sex. He shoved it deep inside with no warning and then he began pounding her. And his efforts made her cum a second time just a few seconds before he pulled out.

"I wanna cum on your face." Shelly grinned at him and climbed off the table to kneel in front of him. And his was the largest load yet. He seemed to cum forever, plastering her hair and covering her face. The woman who tried to help her couldn't contain it all, but the wide glass caught much of the runoff.

The process was repeated again and again, with the men depositing their cum on Shelly's body or in Shelly's mouth. When the man would cum on her face, the new assistant would hold the goblet under Shelly's chin to catch any cum that dripped down. And she would use her fingers to scrape the cum off Shelly's cheeks and lips and into her mouth or the glass. The room was constantly filled with moans and groans during the sex, and then filled with cheers and applause when someone would cum. It was an awesome show.

It took an hour for Shelly to suck off all the men and women there. Finally, Bradley was the only one left who hadn't cum. Shelly motioned for him to step forward but he declined.

"If you don't mind, I would rather get you home first. Then we can decide what to do with me." Shelly gave him a warm smile and said something, but she spoke too quietly for the rest of the customers to hear. And from the wide grin on his face, everyone guessed what she had said.

Finally, Shelly stood up, holding up the wide goblet in her hand for all the customers to see. It was almost halfway full of cum. The room got quiet while everyone waited for what they hoped was about to happen.

Carefully, Shelly brought the glass to her lips, and she slowly drank its entire contents. When the glass was empty, she held it up for everyone to see again, and the room exploded in cheers and applause. The woman who had played assistant stepped up to Shelly and kissed her deeply, sharing in the final mouthful of cum.

And then Shelly waved and blew kisses to the entire room of customers, rotating to include everyone. It seemed her entire body was covered in cum, from her hair down to her pussy. Even her thighs showed both cum and pussy juices dribbling down them. She picked up her clothes and then stepped up to Bentley.

"Well, is my Prince Charming willing to drive me home?" He smiled at her.

"Didn't you drive here? And can't you drive yourself home?" She smiled back at him.

"Well, where's the fun in that?" And the two of them walked to the door.