Just a Friday Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The two strangers go on a first date.
3.4k words
4.56
14.6k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shortie64
shortie64
31 Followers

After spending the morning getting more 'acquainted', we decided to go out and grab some lunch.

I take her to this cute little cafe in one of the alleyway's that spread out over Melbourne CBD and decide to get to know this blonde goddess better. We've already established our ages, she's 22 and I'm 24. She knows I work in Finance but I'm still yet to determine what she does.

"So, Hailey, what do you do? Work? School? Bum around?" I ask, as I play with my salad.

She laughs. "Not much really, I'm studying cosmetology at Uni and I work part time as a secretary for a small accounting firm" she replies and takes a bite of her sandwich.

"Oh wow, cosmetology. That explains why you're so beautiful." I wink at her and watch her cute face break out in a blush.

She swallows her mouthful. "Takes a beautiful girl to know one" she winks back and smiles at me.

Gosh, she's so stunning, I think to myself. I really should snatch this girl up before someone else does. "What are you doing tonight?" I ask softly, losing confidence by the second. She notices how nervous I am and smiles shyly.

"Nothing planned so far, do you have any ideas?" she says back as she takes a sip of her water.

"How about dinner, and a proper date, see where the night leads us?" I ask as I push my almost finished salad away from me.

She grins at me. "That sounds like a mighty fine plan Miss Bells, I have some errands to run and some assignments to finish, so pick me up at 7?"

"Sounds perfect to me baby girl. I better finish this paperwork and have a shower because someone made me all dirty last night" I grin and try to stifle my giggle.

She laughs loudly, her laugh sounding like angels singing. "Great, I'll see you tonight". We hug, I kiss her softly and hail a taxi for her. She waves, still smiling at me as the taxi drives off. I try my hardest not to do a triumphant fist pump in the air as the taxi goes out of my sight.

I start walking to the train station in a happy daze, and almost miss my stop. I get home, knowing my housemate Ryan is at work by the breakfast dishes in the sink. I cringe, knowing that I have to do those later. I shower quickly, tying my hair up into a messy bun and throw my coke stained jeans which are now crinkled from being shoved in my bag into the washing machine. After some thought, I run back to my room, pick up her sweatpants from my floor and throw those in the wash too. I smile at the machine, remembering her lending me those last night.

I text her quickly, smiling as I see the words splayed across my iPhone screen.

'Don't wear anything fancy tonight, I'm thinking casual. Pretty much along the lines of what you wore last night. Can't wait to show you a good night baby girl. ;) -Bells xo'

I start spreading my paperwork out over my table so I can go over the figures better as I hear my phone ding with her reply.

'Sounds great, I'm not really a fancy girl unless it's a very special occasion so casual suits me just fine. And I'm ready to be wowed Bells. ;P See you later darling! -Hails xx'

I finish my paperwork about two hours later, head spinning with figures. The boss better appreciate I'm doing work off the clock but I'm gunning for a promotion so hopefully this shows initiative.

I hear the front door open as I'm packing away my papers, into their colourful folders.

"Hey Ryan" I say without even looking up.

"Hi, were where you last night? I called the bar and Beck said you left with a cute blonde! Give me details now woman!" He pulls a chair up at the table and looks at me intently, still dirty in his work clothes. I laugh as I notice he has wood shavings in his hair. He grimaces at me.

"Please? If one of us is getting action, at least share details." I giggle and start telling him about my night, how I made an ass of myself in front of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and how we made passionate love all night and this morning. As I finish the story, he's looking at me in awe.

"Finally! You've been working too much, you need a bit of fun." he says, as he gets up and opens the fridge, obviously looking for food that won't be in there.

"I never went grocery shopping this morning Ryry, I was still at her house" I laugh.

"Gah, fine I'll go have a shower and order a pizza. Want to go half half?" His voice fades as he walks into his room.

"I'll be going out with a hot blonde tonight, so dinner by yourself mate" I shout at his retreating back.

"Oh, I see how it is. I'll be forgotten by tomorrow!" I hear him shout. I laugh as I remember how we became friends all those years ago.

I was picked on quite a bit in high school, mainly because I was a tomboy. Then Ryan transferred to our school and saw a bunch of guys and girls cornering me, yelling things in my face. By the end of the day, he had a cut above his eye and a bruised lip. Since then, the rest is history. He was one of the first people I ever came out to and when I told him, he just grinned and said we could go 'girl hunting' together. He's had my back since day one, and has been one of the greatest friends a gay girl like me could have. He's also a horrible influence on me as he is one of the most immature boys I've ever met. I hear him get out of the shower. We live in a nice two bedroom unit out in the South East Suburbs, and have decked it out with a huge flat screen TV, a bar and all new furniture as Ryan is a manager in a furniture factory. It's a pretty sweet set up, and if both of us didn't work so much, we would probably have people over more often.

We go grocery shopping otherwise we both will starve tomorrow. I spend the majority of the time taking all the junk food out of the trolley and putting them back on the shelves that Ryan kept throwing in, but I'm sure he snuck in lots of chocolate under the vegetables. I watch the check out girl put the chocolate in the plastic bags and raise my eyebrow at him.

"What?" He smirks. "Don't look at me like that, I'm a growing boy!".

I laugh at him. "Ok, growing boy, let's go home, I have a date to get ready for" I poke his arm as he pays for the shopping.

I get ready for my date, putting on my favourite pair of jeans, my brand new Vans shoes that were still in the box and a nice button down grey shirt. Ryan stands at my door watching me straighten my hair.

"Well, doesn't someone look nice tonight!" he says with a smile. "Ha, you're so funny. If you had seen this girl, you'd understand why I'm wearing all my nice clothes!" I reply back, as I turn off the straightner. I spray myself with some perfume and search for my wallet which I seem to have misplaced. Ryan is still standing at my door, with a big cheeky grin on his face. I stand up after looking under my bed and raise an eyebrow at him. "What?" I ask him, confused.

He holds out my wallet and smirks at me. "It was on the table next to your bag." he laughs.

I huff and take it off him. "Thanks, you just saved me five minutes." I look at my watch. It's now 6:15pm. "I better leave now in case there's a bit of traffic going into the city." I clap him on the shoulder. "Ok buddy, have fun and use protection!" he laughs as he walks into his room.

I start walking out, grabbing my nicest Volcom jacket from the couch and hear him yell out just before I can open the front door.

"By the way, I'll be going to the pub tonight so don't wait up for me, and I won't wait up for you or whatever!" he shouts. I open the door and start to leave.

"Ok Ryry, tell the boys I say hi" I shout back just before I close the door. I hear him shout something back but I'm sure it's not important. I get into my car, throw my jacket onto the front seat and start the engine. I send her a quick text, knowing my nerves are getting the better of me.

'Hey beautiful, I'm about to leave. I should get there just before 7pm, depending on traffic. Can't wait to see you. -Bells xo'

I search through my glovebox for my audio cable and start scrolling through my music. I put on some Yellowcard as my phone vibrates in my hand with her reply.

'Ok cutie, hopefully traffic won't be too heavy so you can get here asap! ;) See you soon darling! -Hails xx'

I start driving and jump onto the freeway, singing loudly as I feel my excitement build. I get to her apartment building at about 6:52pm but can't find any free spots outside the front. I park my car a few spots down from the front and get out of my car, putting my jacket on and feeling butterflies in my stomach. I buzz the PH buzzer on the side and wait for her to answer. Her angelic voice answers about three seconds later.

"Hey! I'll be down in a sec!" she sounds breathless. "No worries, take your time." I say back, smiling.

I step back from the front and wait for her to come down. I'm looking at a taxi driver and bus driver yelling at each other down the street when I hear the building door open. I turn around and my mouth drops into an 'O'. She's standing there wearing what appears to be another pair of designer jeans, cute purple flats and a pink woollen jumper. Her hair is curled beautifully, framing her face and she's smiling at me. The butterflies are going crazy, I think they're now having a party in my abdomen.

"Wow, you look beautiful baby girl" I say, as we take the few short steps to get closer to one another. She doesn't answer and just cups my face, giving me a sweet but short kiss. I can feel the butterflies disappear with this action.

"Thank you darling, you don't look half bad yourself" she replies with a wink.

"Ah, why thank ya my dearie, I spent a whole 15 minutes on this outfit for you" I say in a horrible American accent. She laughs and links her arm in mine. We start walking up the street towards my car. "Your chariot, my lady" I say and hold my hand out.

"I love your car!" she gushes as she looks at my shiny brand new blue Subaru WRX and then back at me. I chuckle.

"Yeah, I decided to splurge a bit after I got a stable job." I open the door for her and she gets in. She smiles sweetly at me. I get in and she immediately tries to guess where we're going.

"Oh come on, tell me, is it the casino? A concert?" I laugh and shake my head.

"You'll just have to wait Hails, be patient. All in good time" I tease.

We drive to the destination, talking about our favourite bands and movies. I park the car close to our destination, and jump out, hurrying to open the door for her. She kisses me as soon as I've closed the door and locked the car.

"I love it!" she smiles. "Awesome place for a first date." We both look up as we see Luna Park, Melbourne's only amusement park staring at us, all lit up. Our eyes follow the path of the roller coaster that goes around the outside of the park. I take her hand in mine and her eyes gleam with excitement as we start walking closer.

We spend the next couple of hours going on rides, including the ghost train which I'll admit had me screaming like a little girl while she laughed her head off at me. We hit each other in bumper cars, and I even managed to win her a little stuffed teddy bear at one of those rigged games. We eat hot chips covered in sauce and had cotton candy afterwards.

We're now walking along the beach, eating ice cream, her arm safely linked in mine, and she's talking about how much fun she had, while I listen intently, smiling at her the whole time.

"But did you see how funny our faces looked on the roller coaster!" she exclaims as I laugh at her antics. "Yes baby girl, I bought the photos, remember?" I giggle as we finish our ice creams. I stop walking and sit down on the sand, pulling her into my lap. My arms immediately go around her, linking at the front of her belly and she puts her hands on top of mine, leaning her head on my shoulder. All of my nerves had been replaced with elation, at being able to spend the night with this gorgeous creature on top of me.

"So, good first date?" I whisper, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Not good, the best!" she exclaims in excitement. I laugh at her happiness and plant a kiss on her cheek. She smiles and turns her head so our lips are almost touching. I feel the atmosphere change as she stares into my eyes. I give in and kiss her softly, sucking her bottom lip and poke the tip of my tongue onto her lips, asking for entrance. She grants it and pushes her tongue forward to meet mine. We kiss for a couple of good minutes, pulling apart for air. My breaths are coming out short and I lean my forehead on hers. She closes her eyes and whispers "let's go back to your place.". I nod, not being able to say anything as I'm still on cloud nine from the kiss. She stands up, and pulls me up by my hands, watching the shower of sand fall which seems to have gotten into my lap somehow. She giggles and I pull her into me for a short kiss.

"Ok, let's go beautiful." We walk back to the car, holding hands. I feel like a teenager again, giddy with excitement.

We get back to my and Ryan's place, I park beside his car, knowing he probably caught a taxi or got a lift with the boys. "Who's car is that?" she asks, looking at his lowered beast of a Holden Commodore. "That's Ryan's car, my housemate. I told you about him over lunch, remember?" I reply back as I turn off the engine. "Oh, that's right. I forgot you lived with a guy." she says as she gets out.

We walk up to the front door, holding hands, only letting go so I can open the door.

"I love your place, it feels quite homey" say says, as she looks around the lounge. "Yeah, Ryan and I are so in sync with each other that we know what the other is like" I reply, walking towards the bar, throwing my jacket onto a chair at the table.

"Would you like a drink, m'lady?" I ask her and wink. She giggles at my antics. "Sure, how about a vodka and raspberry?" she says, leaning on the side of the bar. I go to work at making her drink, glad Ryan and I bought soft drinks this afternoon on our grocery run. I hand her the drink and pull her into the lounge where I turn on the TV and sit down on the couch, pulling her with me.

"Feel like watching a movie?" I say, looking at my watch. It's only 11:46pm so I figure we have time for at least one movie. "Sure, what movies do you have?" she snuggles into my side and drinks her drink through the little straw I put in it. I go through the list of movies Ryan and I have downloaded over the years, hooked up to the TV through our network drive. I put on 'Transformers' and pull a blanket over us. Hailey snuggles into my side and I wrap an arm around her. "I love this movie!" she says, smiling at me. "I remember, you mentioned it in the car" I smile and kiss her softly before directing my attention back to the TV. She leans forward, and puts her now empty glass on the ground and then leans back snuggling even further into me, leaning her head against my chest. I wrap both arms around her as we finish watching the movie.

As the movie finishes, I look down and see she's almost asleep, with the cutest sleepy eyes I've ever seen. She yawns as I look at my watch, noticing it's now 2:30am. "Baby girl, want me to take you home?" I say softly, stroking her hair.

"No, but I would like to go to sleep" she says in a cute sleepy voice. I smile, as I understand what she's implying. I move the blanket to the side and pick her up in my arms, knowing Ryan will most likely be home soon. I walk to my bedroom and lay her down in my bed, pulling her jumper and shoes off and throwing them onto the floor.

"Jeans off or on baby girl?" I ask as I toy with her button, knowing it would be uncomfortable to sleep in jeans. "Mmm.. off please" she says softly. I unbutton her jeans and pull them off, revealing her beautiful long legs. I leave her in her tee shirt and panties and go to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I'm brushing my teeth as I feel arms envelope my waist. I chuckle as she leans her head onto my back, as I finish rinsing. "Thought you were going to sleep" I say as I turn around and kiss her cheek after wiping my mouth.

"I was wondering if I could borrow a tooth brush" she says with a small yawn. I find her a spare from the cupboard and hand it to her. I go to the other side of the bathroom and get a face washer for her and hand that to her too. "There you go beautiful, use whatever products you want." she smiles gratefully at me and I leave the bathroom to give her space.

I unbutton my shirt and take off my bra, and kick off my shoes and socks and take off my jeans, putting all my clothes on a chair. I get into my bed as I can hear her finishing up in the bathroom.

She comes in and pulls her tshirt and bra off and throw them on the ground and jumps into bed, cuddling straight up into me, giggling as I shiver when our half naked bodies touch.

"Cold darling?" she rubs my arm. "Not at all baby girl, you're definitely enough to keep me warm at night" I smile and kiss her forehead. She leans up and kisses me softly.

"Thanks for the best first date" she says, her sleepy voice back. "Anytime baby girl, just wait for date number 2!" I say back with a smile. "Oh, I can't wait darling." her voice is just a whisper now.

I pull her into me even closer and kiss her softly. "Goodnight baby girl, sweet dreams" I say.

"Mmm, sweet dreams darling" she says as she kisses me back and settles in my arms.

Just before we fall asleep, I realise something which terrifies and excites me.

I could really fall in love with this girl.

shortie64
shortie64
31 Followers