All Comments on 'Just a Friendly Drink'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SissyTaraSissyTaraalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Very hot. I hope the author writes more trans stories.💕

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is not what I expected in the story but that is a good thing because one of my favorite things is to be surprised. I expected the story to be in the genre of what it is but you tossed a serious curveball to me when you added Maximus. I thought at first that it was just a pair of guys who ended up meeting and drinking in a club that mainly had a clientele of transwomen and maybe cross dressers which is no big shock but you really started to confuse me when Max was described and nobody appeared to have any interest in him. I just figured from that point t on to just see where’s the story went since so many things were possibilities and trying to figure them all out was a waste of time as I was enjoying the story so I would just see where it takes the reader. I found the story really well done and completely entertaining aside from one thing that bothered me greatly. If Max has this huge knob for a head on his penis (and even if it wasn’t huge) and yet he just rammed this thing up Brandis ass without any lube and there was no bloody tearing or at least some seriously loud screaming as he would have torn that ass up. This pulled me out of the story as i had to go back and see if I missed something which I didn’t. It is a really well thought out and enjoyable story aside from that one part for me. Thanks for taking the time to create and post it.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What impressed me most about this story was the writing style. At first, when Brad was describing himself and his failed relationships, the actual writing style was rough, lots of typos and malapropisms - so much so that I almost stopped reading. I'm glad I continued. As Brad transitioned into Brandi and Brandi came into her own, the writing also improved, almost as if the author gained confidence along with the character. Good work! :-Þ

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was a very hot story, "Just a Friendly Drink" it was on another's favorites list. Didn't think it was gay but glad I read it. When I was 21, I worked at a factory on the graveyard shift 11pm-7am with a black guy maintaining heavy equipment, a real messy job. I had a girlfriend and wasn't a CD or sissy by an means, but staring at a his cock in the showers that summer didn't go unnoticed. :) Around 1am one morning he bent me over a pallet of cardboard and forced his BBC into white virgin ass, he fucked the hell out of me, I spent a long time recovering. Well, he owned me, the only guy ever to do that; he fucked me twice a week before he got a different job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES