Just a Friendly Trick & Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whipping his head back, he stared at her.

Gripping the thick, veined sausage at its base with her hand, she smacked his cheeks, lips, forehead, and chin. After a few moments, she thrust her legs wider and raised more, showing him the path to her asshole.

"Be sure you taste everything," she instructed.

He slurped from her asshole. Rich nibbled and licked around her jutting butt cheeks. He stared into her deep hazel eyes, his tongue sliding into her dark cavern. So many facets of passion and dark desires flooded him.

After a bit, she pulled him away and glared into his eyes.

"Suck it, bitch. Make love with your mouth to me like your life depends on it."

He sucks her prick. The bulb of her meatstick slid deep into his throat. The taste of her ass and balls mingled and burned into his mouth and throat. After several minutes of deep-throating, Richard pulled away.

She pummels his face with her cock again. His Mistress grabbed his hair and pushed her cock back into his mouth. Quinn stabs his face with her dong, violently thrusting, slapping him while throat fucking him.

Rich stared at her with adoration.

She glowered at him. Thick streams of her cum filled his mouth, shot into his throat, and some lurched up and ran from his nose.

Her cum was thick and gelatinous, and Rich lapped it up with greedy delight. This was a different breed of fucking than he'd had before. A brutal, dominating, and dirty kind of love. He liked it.

She moved to a chair, relaxed, sat, and called him.

"Her boy, come here and hump my leg like a friendly puppy."

He rushed on hands and knees, rose on her leg, and hugged himself to her shapely thigh. Panting on her belly, he lurched his hips. Rob's dick rubbed against Quinn's smooth flesh. Balls bounced against her, and he did his best leg fucking.

Running her fingers through his hair. Petting his head, she moved her fingernails over the tender skin of his neck. Tracing wiggly lines down, without scratching, his back over the inflamed cheeks of his ass and back.

The pressure builds in his nuts.

Heaving against her silky thigh, his doggy knob pressed tight between his belly and Quinn's leg. Rise and fall, his penis leaked precum and hastened his humping. Wigwag over her skin. His nuts rise, cum builds, shooting through his shaft. It spews on her leg.

Small, warm blobs burst over Quinn's thigh.

Rich sighs, yelping like a puppy as he ejaculates less than half the volume of his first go-round. He falls to the floor, covered in his cum. Gazing lovingly, longly, at his Mistress.

"What a nasty doggy. You clean this up right now."

Richard licks her leg clean and scoops cum from his belly, licking the lacquer from his hands and fingers. Sitting on his hind legs, he holds his hands at his chest, begging for attention.

Quinn placed a collar on his neck and fastened it snugly in place. Hooking a leash to it, she pets his head. Standing, Quinn Landry turns toward where they entered the dungeon. Tugging on the leash, she walked toward the stairs.

"Be my good pet. Let us see if we can find another playmate to join us."

Rich sat back on his heels, refusing to move.

"Let me get dressed first."

Turning back to him, her anger flashed.

"Doggies don't talk." Quinn steps to him, whipping his face, head, and back with the leash handle. "Bad dog, bad, bad doggy."

Again, Quinn moved to the stairs, and Richard followed behind, trying to keep up with her.

"That's better." Quinn smiled at him. "We need to find a lovely girl or boy to play with. If you're a good boy, I'll put you on the rack and make you an inch or two taller, okay?"

He bobbed his head, eager to please her.

"Come on, puppy boy, let's go trick-n-treating."

She wondered if Mr. Stiles was still at the party. Might the unworthy fool have changed his mind?

12