Just a Gigolo Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim and Cindy consider a different path.
4.2k words
4.39
1.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

This story is completely fictitious and involves only consenting adults. The reference to Coral's Playground comes from another story of mine called, 'Member One', so if anything is confusing, it might help to read that piece.

Just a Gigolo Ch.2

When construction started on Coral's Playground the entire Adult Entertainment business perked up and paid attention. Vegas is called Sin City for a reason. People are lured to gambling and sex, and this single new venue could tip the scale towards sex.

They were advertising their Multisex Nightclub and a 'members only' Swingers Club, well before it opened. The artificial beach and water park would have a 'no clothing allowed' rule and that would include the staff. They hadn't broken ground on their Recording Studios yet. They expected to produce top line Adult Videos, both professional and amateur, as well as hosting Sex Podcasters from around the world, to do public shows.

They did not possess, nor could they get a license as a brothel, but they were proposing a modified membership for any registered sex worker. Virtually every other Casino and Resort in the city banned prostitutes and removed any persons that appeared to be soliciting their guests. At Carol's Playground sexual activity would be encouraged.

I had been working as a Gigolo for two years when my Agent, Juanita texted me to come to a business meeting and bring Cindy, my gfriend. It was a Tuesday, and she knew that I was available. I had been working 5 and 6 nights of the week, but she insists that we take at least one night to recharge ourselves.

Juanita lives with my best friend Luigi Mastronardi in the upstairs loft of a drugstore on Belmonte Street, so spending our day off with them was always okay with us. Cindy saw Juanita as a masterful businesswoman, and that's what she wanted to become. Luigi still worked in construction, but he says it's because he can't handle the stairmaster or the elliptical, so he works to stay in shape.

"So how do you think this new Sex Resort is going to affect our business?" Cindy grilled her mentor as soon as we had drinks and settled into their L shaped sofa. It was only 3:30 in the afternoon, but sex workers keep a different schedule from most people. Our day starts around noon or even one, so this felt like a brunch meeting.

"It will bring more international customers, and more competition, but we are established, so we have the edge." Juanita responded confidently.

"But that is why you two are here tonight," she continued. "You have an invitation from Coral herself, to discuss working for Coral's Playground."

I was shocked, and I looked the part.

Two years ago I was hauling wheelbarrows and carrying drywall and construction materials to the tradespeople in the booming construction business. My talent as a sex object wasn't discovered until I checked out a seedy popup sex caravan, and now I make 5k on a slow week, catering to the needs of wealthy female visitors to Sin City.

"They can't be getting an exception from the prostitution ban within the city?" Cindy mused.

"What can they have to offer if not sex?" I asked my agent.

"I can't imagine," Juanita answered, thoughtfully. "But you must be happy that the hottest name in Sex has even heard of you."

I nodded my head, and thought about Coral Canyon and her rise to fame in the Adult Film industry, then her marriage to an 80 year old billionaire. She kept the man happy for almost 12 years. After he died, she returned to the sex trade, but on a much greater scale.

Luigi finally got home, and Juanita left me in charge of the bbq while she made sure that her man was doing a good job of showering away a hot day's worth of honest sweat.

After our early dinner Juanita showed me the email. It was not from a business, but from Coral herself. It included Cindy Conner by name, so I showed it to my lover.

"I want to see the inside of that place, and we can always say no," Cindy summarized my exact thoughts. It would be rude not to go.

Coral Canyon sent us a towncar the next morning, with instructions to give our name to the front desk when we were dropped off. It was only 10 a.m. but I was excited and anxious, like I had a caffeine high even though I only had a fruit smoothie for breakfast. The front desk sent us back through the construction zone to the new highrise section, where we would be met at the private elevator.

"Hi, guy's. I'm Charo Ravera, the CEO of Coral's Playground." The beautiful latin woman shook Cindy's hand first, then mine. "Welcome to our Playground. I just wanted to say hi before you go up, there is so much to do that Coral will have to smooch with you two without me, but rest assured that we both want you on our CS team."

The elevator arrived and she hustled us into the opulent carriage to the stars. She inserted a key and turned it, and the penthouse button lit up. She backed out of the car as the doors closed.

"What is a CS team?" Cindy pondered.

We considered the possibilities as we rose to our meeting.

"Casual Sex Team?" I suggested, without any conviction.

"Coral's Sex Team?" Cindy guessed.

'Ding'

The elevator doors opened to a small foyer outside of the Penthouse, but the inner doors were kept open with door wedges.

"Come in!" was shouted from within by a female voice.

I took Cindy's hand and went inside.

"I'm in the kitchen my Dears, come along while I finish up."

We followed the voice to the left side of the giant living room and walked into a gourmet kitchen, with thick granite counters and dark cherrywood cabinets.

Coral Canyon was making cookies. She wore an apron, and she had flour in her hair. Not the image that we expected, but as we came around the counter we could see that the apron was all that she wore. Briefly I wondered if she was worried about getting a yeast infection, then I mentally slapped myself on the back of the head.

Then I caught a whiff from the dough. Cannabis cookies!

"I got this recipe from an Amsterdam Baker," Coral explained as we approached. "It takes a full ounce of weed, but one cookie will put you on your ass."

She wiped her hands clean on the apron, but she left it on. I could see most of her breasts when she turned to the left or right, and she was obviously immune to the modesty that real people have. When she opened a panel to reveal the inside of an oven, we got to see her from the back.

"Still gorgeous," Cindy murmured.

"Hmm," was all I said as I watched her lean in with the cookie tray. Her labia hung down an inch, and it even parted a bit as she reached.

When she closed the door and turned, she didn't seem bothered by our interest in her body. She smiled and reached out her hand to Cindy.

"You must be the business side, though you are strikingly beautiful, Cindy," Coral said. "Do you ever participate with your handsome mate, when he works?"

Cindy was blushing a bit as she responded.

"I was working as an Uber driver when we met, but now I do driving and security for Juanita, mostly with Tim, but sometimes with other men and ladies. It's mostly Bridal Showers and Associate Appreciation Nights, where he does a half dozen ladies, so they just need someone to make sure that they don't break the talent."

"Awe, like a hall monitor! But you do have a Business degree, Ms Conners." It was more of a statement than a question, so Cindy simply nodded.

"Those women can get aggressive," Cindy continued, "though I would never consider myself to be the muscle."

Coral turned to me now.

"So, you must be the Talent and the Muscle," She smiled seductively and squeezed my arm, which I dutifully flexed as my answer.

"So, let's get to know each other." Ms Canyon proposed as she undid her apron at the waist, then turned to remove the loop from around her neck, hanging it on a hook.

"You aren't shy, are you Cindy?" Coral asked.

I was already pulling off my socks, but I was the whore.

Cindy took a few seconds, then she pulled her tank top over her head, revealing her great rack with one bold move.

"Wow!" Coral burst out. "Those are fucking real!" She cried out with obvious joy.

"They sure are," I butt in. Cindy was holding her shoulders back and probably holding her breath, but she didn't need to, she was perfect.

Coral reached in with both hands, but before touching them, she paused and waited for Cindy to nod, then she gently squeezed them like ripe fruit. She worked her tongue around her mouth while concentrating on the left breast, where she circled the nib with one fingertip, keeping her finger on the areola. The nipple inflated deliciously.

"He must enjoy these perky girls," Coral mused, while continuing to lick her lips seductively.

"Every chance I get." Again I butt in, as Cindy stood there mesmerized.

Coral stepped back to let us finish our stripping. Cindy pushed her short skirt to the ground, using her sharp toed pumps to scoop it from the floor, she placed it on a kitchen chair. I had just gotten my pants off of my legs, having worn a straight leg jean that hugged my legs a little tightly.

"Hold there, friends," Coral said, stretching out her delicate hand.

She came around behind me and reached around to my stiffening cock, tenting in the front of my boxers. She squeezed my dick through the cotton.

"My friend from Chicago says that you know how to use this, and this," Coral touched my lips with her other hand.

My first and favorite Patron flies in from Chicago regularly, but it could have been any number of women...

"You started without me!"

Carol, my client from Chicago, came in from what must have been the bedroom side of the lush apartment. She was looking as beautiful as ever, especially considering that she was over 50. I knew that she had children older than me.

"Carol," I cried out in greeting and I hurried over to give her a hug and kiss. She reached down and grabbed my cock while we kissed.

"Why don't you two get busy, while I have a chat with the Business Woman." Coral insisted.

I turned to Cindy, looking for an okay, like only a boyfriend would do.

She nodded, but then she turned to Carol.

"We have never met, though Tim speaks well of you." My very smart girlfriend declared, and thrust out her hand to officially greet Carol.

"Oh, pardon my rudeness," Carol declared, putting a hand to her mouth.

They touched hands for two seconds, then the two of us headed for the sheets.

I knew Carol's body better than her Gynecologist. She worked out endlessly to keep a slim waist and thighs. Her breasts were created by an artist. A rich artist, according to Carol, but they were worth every penny. They were too large to be real, but they hung perfectly whether she was standing or laying. The nipples were on the small side, but the nibs were bigger than the erasers that new pencils would have, and just as firm.

We kissed and played tongue tag as I removed her blouse, then her slacks. She is on the short side, and no more than 99 pounds, so I could lift her easily onto the king sized bed.

I went right to her vagina, to use the lips and tongue that she loves so much. She tells me that I am unusually good for my age. I hold her firm ass in my hands as I get busy. She needs to be excited for my fat cock to fit into her. They all stretch, but it's important to take your time, and enjoy the moment. She had her first one while I flicked her stiff clit with my tongue and circled her buttonhole with a finger.

"Oh Gawd I missed that tongue! It's like you're pushing a button that's labeled, 'cum for me'!"

I was happy that I could please her, but my cock was at full staff, and I was hoping that she would want more.

Carol didn't wait. She can be very greedy.

"Fuck me tiger," she cried, and lay back with her heals at either edge of the big bed.

I didn't have a condom.

I looked around feverishly for a package or a party bowl, though I really should use the larger ones that few people have.

"I need to go see if Cindy has condoms or maybe Coral..." I stood there, wavering between plunging my tongue back in or leaving my client alone and needy.

"Hurry," was all she said.

I hustled back to the kitchen, but hearing noises from the living room, I turned in that direction.

Coral was spread out on the sofa, with Cindy working away on her pussy with her fingers, lips and tongue. I stood there in shock, until Coral opened her eyes and broke into a serious orgasm, spasming on Cindy's tongue, she looked right at me as she convulsed with pleasure.

Cindy's pussy was up and wet, but I didn't dare use it, though my cock was throbbing with the blood supply.

"Coral, sorry to interrupt, but do you have any King Dong condoms?"

Cindy jumped up, and looked embarrassed, but she needn't have. She has watched while I pleased other women, so I had no right to be upset. The fact is that I loved seeing it. Not only as a man, but as a boyfriend.

"You two could make a fortune together," Coral moaned, looking at my ram rod pointing straight up. "I've seen a few as long and thick as yours, but, wow, they never stand that straight!"

She pointed to a punch bowl on the glass table next to her.

I took a minute to find the xl among the dozen brand names.

"Please, carry on," I said over my shoulder. "Love ya."

Carol was exactly where I had left her, and I peeled open the package while I hustled over to the bed.

"Please, let me roll it on you, sugar."

I love, love, love, to have it rolled on for me. I think all men do.

She took her time, giving me a long wet lick, then she sucked in one of my balls, and jerked me a few strokes, watching from below as some moisture appeared in the slit. I was very aware of her hand on my ass.

She gave the shaft another lick, working her way to the top, then placed the condom over the head. She followed it with her ruby red lips, pushing the condom to continue down my thick veiny cock. This did not take her far, as the tip pushed into the back of her throat. She had to use her fingers to roll it further down the pole until just above my scrotum.

She pulled her head back.

"How does this monster fit in me?" she wondered out loud, then she scurried back into position, moving like a girl half her age.

I moved in tight with my knees close to her sweet, apple shaped bottom, but leaning back on my heels. She held her own legs while I slapped her slit with my salomi, the head mushed into her clitoris as I whipped my meat into her.

"You are so sexy," I whispered.

"Stretch me Baby," Carol begged for it.

I had to work it into her groove, then she parted her legs just that little bit extra, like a snake taking in a fat mouse. The head popped in, then with steady pressure another two inches. I pulled back, leaving the head still inside the lips, then I thrust harder, bringing the soft head of my cock to her cervix. I leaned in and kissed her, and she answered back passionately.

Ten minutes of pumping and Carol hit the wall hard, calling out to her gods and saying 'fuck' more than I do in a week. I slowed quite a bit, but kept on pumping and staring into her happy face. When she opened her eyes, she went for more kisses, so I picked up the pace again.

"Honey, you can fill me up any time you want," she purred into my ear.

I found another gear and let myself enjoy my cute little milf.

She still managed to get ahead of me, as she grabbed my ass with her heels, she had another orgasm which she maintained as I burst my seed into her cooch.

"Roll over," Carol insisted, whispering into my ear.

She rolled with me, keeping my shrinking tool encased in her love channel.

"I love this part," Carol informed our guests that were walking into the room.

A naked Coral and Cindy stood by and watched as Carol ground her pelvis into mine while straddling me.

"He can fuck, even when he gets soft," she added, continuing to shift her hips forward and back. I played with her fun bags, while she did most of the work.

"Then, when he starts to stiffen up again, which does not take very long..."

She grabbed my shoulder and we rolled over again, and I was gliding in and out. Slowly, at first, but faster and faster as I filled. With two gorgeous women watching, I was getting excited and hard again.

"We had better join in, Cindy," Coral suggested.

They crept onto the bed, one on each side.

"I hope that you don't think that this is part of your job interview, my friends, I just wanted to evaluate how shy you are, and I assure you that you have already passed on that issue. The real question is, can you be this intense in a room full of fun loving and horny Nightclub patrons."

I looked at Cindy, but I could see that she had no idea where this conversation was going.

"We want a young, sexually proficient couple to be a part of our customer service team, and to run sex shows in our Main Theater. You two have those qualities, even though you are both only 23."

"We can't sing or dance," I admitted to the beautiful retired porn star.

"You have your talents," Coral pointed out. "We would start you at $5k for each 2 hour performance. In addition you would help with Customer Satisfaction throughout the facility, and you would sit on the Board of Directors. You would get a monthly stipend, as Vice Presidents of Coral's Playground."

It was decided that we should think about it, in private. It was going to be Cindy's decision to make. I would be thrilled to take up the offer. I could always go back to being just a gigolo. The real chiller of the evening had been Ms. Canyon's final bit of information. When their experts completed a background check on me, they found that I was a registered sex worker that keeps up on all of his bimonthly tests. More importantly, they found out who else had checked on me. Cindy's mother's firm had investigated me!

My own parents knew about me, since dad works for an international security firm. He found out, when mom found a couple thousand in casino chips in my pornography drawer, when I was still living at home. She thought I had a gambling problem. When I told them that it was tips from sleeping with women, they did not really kick me out, but it has been quiet since then.

"Should we make a list of the pro's and con's? Cindy suggested, when we were back in our apartment.

I checked my phone and saw that I had to start getting ready. I had to meet a woman named Florence at 10:00. She was a new client, so I had no idea what she looked like.

"You can start the lists while you're waiting for me, lover, but I gotta get in the shower." I had to shower alone.

I don't usually go to work after having 3 orgasms. We always keep it moderate on a work day.

An hour later Cindy parked our buick in the guest parking. She always makes sure that I'm safely with a single client. She doesn't have to get nasty, hotels have their own security, so all she has to do is make a fuss, and two beefy uniformed men will show up really fast.

We have our own pass key for the elevators in many of the Vegas hotels, so all we need is a room number and we can saunter by security like two lovers on the way to our room.

"They have a good health plan," Cindy mused as we rode the elevator to the 14th floor.

I vaguely wondered if it was really the 13th, then saw that there was a 13 on the panel, but I didn't test the fates by pressing it.

I knocked on the door, but we stood where they could see both of us in the peephole.

The door flew open with a sudden quick swoosh.

"Well, I only ordered one, but two are looking really good right now." Florence turned out to be a 48 year old mother of 4. She was five foot five and right around two hundred pounds.

"We are offering a special tonight, Florence, but it's your choice," I hurried to explain. "You can have us both at no extra premium, but you have to choose the all night option."

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers
12