Just a Gigolo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to look at Cindy, to see how she would respond to my challenge.

She looked at me, then at Florence.

"Well, I was already going to go for the all night option, unless you proved to be hideous, but I'm sold if this sweet thing here is going to lick me out in between fucks." Florence boomed out with her southern accent.

Florence walked straight over to Cindy and folded her arms around her.

When Cindy leaned in for a kiss, I started to peel out of my clothes.

Florence liked it all, but no anal. She loved to hold the head of my cock in her mouth while she stroked me, but she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. She liked the feel and the thought of me filling her up, first with my cock, and then with my cum. Of course I used condoms, and her 4 kids made it rather easy to fuck her for long periods of time. She had many orgasms with me slamming hard.

She had Cindy work on her pussy while I was regaining my wood. I even got in close and sucked on Florence's fun bags. Then she wanted to lick the head while I stiffened up, and she had another wonderful orgasm from Cindy's pulsing tongue.

I came twice before Florence called for a break. I hadn't seen Florence eat pussy yet, but the night was young. We went outside to give Flo a chance to smoke a cigarette, her hand shook as she lit up.

"I'm glad that you two don't mind having a cig break," she said while dragging like a career smoker. "My sons are always trying to get me to stop."

Cindy found a joint in her purse.

"Is this okay?" she asked our client.

"Fucken A!" Florence exclaimed. "I didn't want to take any across state lines."

She took a deep toke when it got to her.

"My ex was in the NFL, just like my two boys," she explained as she leaned back into the pool lounge chair.

"I was a cheerleader when we met in college," she continued with a far off look in her eyes that was partially caused by the weed.

"He was gentle back then, but then there was the NFL and kids..." she trailed off.

"He got violent, so I took the kids back to Louisiana and eventually divorced him, but the boys followed his route, and they took real good care of their mamma."

We headed back up when the joint was finished. We still had a few hours to spend getting to know Florence. She had paid for the extra, and we would deliver.

The next day we lingered in our own bed, until Cindy's phone called to her.

"Hmm, that's going to be Juanita," she murmured, hoping that I would get it.

"Hey, it's me." My agent burst out right off when I clicked on Cin's cellphone.

"You must have done well last night, your client called and booked you for a night in June, but it was a bit confusing. She said she wanted you both, like last time. The tip was so big that I just said fine, and told her yes, that she would get that special again."

Cindy was quite proud of that 200 dollar tip.

We made up our mind to take the job at Coral's Playground.

I would no longer be just a gigolo.

12