Just a Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carl tells me that you are not a dancer," Carol started the conversation after taking her seat. "Are you a student," she wondered.

"I took a few years off after high school to make some money, but sure, I will be taking classes, at least on the internet," I explained my plans, ...as they were.

"Well, it is Vegas, so maybe you shouldn't plan too far ahead," Carol suggested. "You never know what's going to happen in this city."

She finished her drink, so I threw mine back. My throat was a little dry anyway.

"Shall we go up?" She invited me, then extended her hand as she stood.

I didn't have to say a thing. I stood and took her hand, allowing her to lead me to her lair.

She used her room card to call an elevator, then she kept her hand in mine, pulling me into the lift. She put her card in the panel and 11 lit on the screen, while the doors shut.

As soon as the ascent started, she pushed me against the glass wall of the sky-bound box and pushed in for a kiss.

I found her aggression thrilling, after all of the timid girls that I had dated. Her hand went to my crotch and felt along the length of my quickly inflating cock. Her tongue reached into my mouth while my hands went around her back. She smelled expensive, and her lips were demanding.

Her hand went down my pants just as the ding announced the 11th floor, but she did not care. She pushed in under my boxers and found my tool.

"Oh, the pictures did not lie," she whispered in my ear.

I was a bit concerned that other guests might step into our private world, but not Carol. She kept her hand on my cock, while she turned and walked into the hallway, pulling me behind her like a dog on a leash. I had to shuffle my feet, so that I did not walk into her as she pulled me down the hall.

We didn't have far to go, and we were not interrupted.

The room card was still in the other hand, so she didn't pause long at the door. I heard it click shut behind us as she pulled me to the center of a very nice suite.

"I will strip you now, so stand still please," my beautiful cougar announced.

She looked me in the eye while she undid the buttons on my shirt, then she leaned into me as she peeled it off of my shoulders. She pulled me close, but didn't kiss me. She hovered with her lips over mine.

She quickly squatted to take care of the slacks, then the boxers.

She looked up, past my 8 and a half inches of fat cock, to my eager face.

One hand shifted my member from side to side, while she looked at it carefully. I could see her tongue, just sticking out a fraction, but she never used it.

After a long inspection, she stood back up and ran her hands across my muscular chest.

"Now I want to watch you shower for me," she instructed, and turned to the bathroom.

The shower was glass walled, and there was even a plush chair at the makeup desk. Carol pulled the chair to the glass wall and sat down for a show.

I shifted the shower head to one side, while I got the water temperature right.

I took my time, cleaning from head to toe. I didn't do shampoo, but it still took 10 minutes before I was rinsed clean of the soap, and ready for physical contact.

"I want you to jack off, but don't cum until I tell you to. Can you do that, Trimtree?" She stood, and started to strip.

With the water cascading over my shoulders I started to yank it. She unzipped her dress at both sides, then shimmied it to the floor.

She had worn no bra! Her tits must have been very, very expensive. They were tight fun-bags, with perfect plump nibs and small dark areolas.

All she wore now was a black thong riding high on her hips.

"I'm close. Should I stop?" I called out with an echo.

"No Tim, I want you right at the glass, aiming at my face," Carol explained, and moved back to the chair, putting her face very close.

I aimed for her nose, from 2 inches away, and my first groaning spurt splashed back on me. The second pulse hit the glass right on her nose. She made like she was licking it, and I spewed a string across her forehead.

"Clean up baby. I think you're ready for me now," My client enticed me.

Carol dried me, spending more time on my cock than I would have taken myself.

"I usually like my Gigolo shaven, but this is okay," she declared.

"I was instructed to shave, but I didn't know he meant down there!" I responded.

"Hmm, I hope you brought condoms that will fit properly," she wondered. "You would rip the normal ones," she surmised.

"Yes, I brought a few to choose from," I reported and went to my pants to find them. "I have clear, and tan, both in lubed or not," I showed her the four strips of six.

"Well I have my favorite lube with me, so let's start with the clear non lubed ones, and go from there," she smiled and took the four strips, placing them on the desk.

"I want you on your back, face up, with your head in this corner," Carol instructed me, while she indicated the foot of the bed.

I told myself to be controlled and steady, not spastic like a kid. I moved to lay as she explained, but I craned my neck so that I could see her body. She moved close to my head, then she pulled the thong down, and stepped out of them, moving casually around my head.

She was shaved to a nice neat landing strip. She had a small stud piercing both labia, down low.

She put a knee next to each of my ears. She kept her heels on, tipping her pelvis forward.

"Shimmy your head over the edge, so you can pleasure me Tim," Carol demanded in a soft, gentle voice.

I did as instructed. My reward was her movement over me so that I could see and reach everything. I brought my hands around her and grabbed an ass cheek with each hand, then I buried my tongue in her vagina. My nose was practically in her ass, but I didn't care, I would eat that too if she asked.

She lifted herself so that I could explore, but she pulled herself onto me and started to lick and fondle my cock.

Soon my tongue and fingers brought her to a nice first orgasm.

She stood back up, but let me continue to clean her up with my tongue.

"Let's get you covered, and get it in me before it's too big," she spoke out loud, but didn't expect anything from me, as she bit into the wrapper of a king dong condom, then pushed it down on my still expanding pole.

She motioned me to a better position, while she put some of her lubricant on her own fingers, and shamelessly applied the lube to the entryway of her palace.

She didn't wait a second, swinging her leg across my hips, she took my dong in one hand and brought it to her pussy. She jammed herself down on me, then rubbed the extra cream on my shaft. She was still only on one knee, but now she brought the other knee to my side, and slowly leaned back, pushing herself onto my stiff rod.

Her face shone with the pleasure of the process. Inch after inch went into her womanhood until it bottomed out. Then she bounced. Her nipples did not spring naturally. I quieted the tit police in my head, and accepted these hand-made beauties, as my punishment for being a bad boy.

I had sprayed my first load on the shower glass, so I was good for at least 20 minutes, but poor Carol probably hadn't been fucked by a prize bull in a few days, so she started to cum after only 4 or 5 minutes of bouncing. I wet my fingertips and twisted her nibs gently, though I wasn't sure if she would have any feeling there.

The effect was undeniable, as it lengthened her orgasm until she lost all strength and she lay forward on my chest.

I shifted my hips, to bring her a little higher, then I started to jackhammer into her, purely out of my own lust.

I think that I surprised her into life, as my thrusts bounced her, and forced her tits up, into my face. I used both hands and my mouth to see just how well these milk jugs were made.

I was not disappointed.

Carol came again, as I filled my condom with another blast of hot cum.

Now we both rested, for 2 minutes.

"Let's get some drinks, and hit the hot tub, lover," she whispered in my ear, then nibbled it, like she wanted something salty before she had a drink.

I sat there naked, on the side of the bed, while Carol made some tall drinks with orange juice and lots of ice.

I was surprised to find that it had no booze, just a little sparkling water to give it some zest.

Carol picked up her cell phone and sent a text, while we sipped on the juice and relaxed into the hot tub.

"I just confirmed that I want you for the entire night," Carol enlightened me as to what she was up to. "Is there anyone you need to call?"

"Well, I should send a text home or mom will worry," I admitted, and picked up my phone and sent mom a quick text.

"I have two sons a little older than you, and I still need to know where they are," Carol admitted. "I would be more concerned if they had equipment like this," she continued while fondling my cock underwater.

"Oh, this warm water helps get our blood pressure up I see," she squealed like a schoolgirl that just got a date with the quarterback!

My hand found her vagina, and I pushed a finger in, to test the temperature.

"You are hot!" I reported, then brought my mouth to her breast.

She responded by spreading her legs more.

"Let's take it back to the bed, tiger. I want you on top for your next trick," she demanded.

We spent hours, fucking and resting, fucking and showering, fucking and sucking, until the sun started to light up the window.

We snoozed for less than an hour, when she pulled me awake by the cock.

"Hey stud, you gotta get going darlin'," Carol prodded me by pulling me.

I wanted to pull her on top of me, and have another round, but my cock was sore, and my sack was aching when I last came.

Carol gave me a kiss, then draped my boxers on my head.

"You really have to go. I have a 2 o'clock flight to Chicago, lover-boy," she jumped in the shower, and I followed her, helping with the lathering of her compact body.

We dried ourselves, and she gave me a handful of casino chips as a tip.

It wasn't until I was back in mom's minivan that I counted out 5 one hundred dollar chips from Caesar's.

I had expected to make a thousand for a 4 hour visit, but I don't know how much extra I got for an all-nighter. I would have been happy with the $500 and a great night of sex!

Mom had questions, of course, but dad was home, so he shushed her about my sex life.

"He's a working man now Dear! Let him have some adventures before he's pinned down by some beautiful woman," Dad explained.

Mom just smiled.

"So how did that new outfit work out for you mom?" I asked.

It took a second for her to realize that I was talking about her Victoria Secret outfit, which I took great pains NOT to see.

"You'll have to ask your father about that one Tim," she smiled as dad figured out what we were talking about.

Dad pulled mom in tight, wrapping his arms around his woman.

"If you find someone like this, son... I will be very happy for you."

They kissed, and I feigned horror at the sight.

I hurried to my bedroom for some sleep.

I had Sunday off, so I headed for the beach, a day late and a dollar richer. The text that I read when I woke up, told me that $1500 was deposited into my bank account. I would have to get Luigi to cash in my chips, cause my id would never get me past the Casino's electronic devices.

Then I got another text from Carl!

"Where u at kid"

"Off 2 beach" I responded by text.

Boulder Beach is about an hour's drive, and it was 2 in the afternoon already.

"We need 2 chat"

"Mon. after work...Frog tree tavern...Tell me a good time???" Carl sent to me.

I thought about it for only a second.

"3:45" I sent back to Carl.

A few of my buds had jet skis so I rented one for the afternoon. A hundred and fifty dollars just didn't seem like that much today.

I wore a ball cap and a long sleeved rasher, with my long Hawaiian shorts. I got more than enough sun at work. We raced around the lake, doing crazy jumps behind the boats, trying to impress the girls. My cock was a bit raw today, but I knew that I could depend on it in a pinch.

The sun and fun took it out of me though, and I had to have the skidoo back by 8, so I headed home alone, while my friends went to the beach bars to participate in the hunt for pussy!

My eyes snapped open! I fell asleep with my headphones on, but the alarm still went off. Mom had to nudge me awake.

"Tim...Tim..."she gently prodded me.

"Luigi is waiting for you son," she quietly informed me.

Mom! God bless her, she never gets upset with me or my sister Kalli.

I hustled, throwing myself into my pants, while mom flashed the porch light to say hi to Luigi. She handed me my lunch and kissed my cheek like she used to do when I was 10.

"Have a good day son. I'm proud of you," she murmured and closed the door behind me.

I had to wonder how many sex workers had parents as wonderful as mine.

Luigi just smiled when I jumped in.

"So tell me about your first job as a Gigolo," he casually asked, then sipped his coffee like it was our usual topic for a Monday morning.

"Dude! It was just the best sex of my life, and I made twice what I make in a week, with overtime!"

I described every detail of our night to my attentive friend. We were both horny as hell by the time we got to the worksite.

We had to get some plaster ready for stucco, and that works best in the cooler morning air. The special masks we must wear for this work kept us from talking.

Our first break wasn't until 9 and everyone hustled to the air-con in the double trailer.

"So I have to meet Carl at the Frog Tree Tavern after work," I told Luigi, Ted and John. Ted is the lead Electrician and he's around 40, while John is one of his two apprentices.

John always had something to say, but Ted rarely said a thing.

"Let me see a picture of this gorgeous older lady," John insisted. He clearly didn't believe me.

"I did not take her picture," I responded to my doubting friend. "I'm pretty sure that would be a big nono."

John was so immature. He would probably take pictures, then cry when he lost such a prize job.

"Maybe this Carl guy is going to make you suck his dick for that money?" Ted was still suspicious of the scheme and the money.

I pulled out the 5 chips.

"If all I got was the sex, I could live with that, but I have my bonus right here, and they are real, gentlemen!" I smiled with triumph as I placed them on the lunch table.

Ted plays poker at Caesar's and he confirmed right away that they were real. He offered to buy them on Friday, so I pushed them over to him.

"Friday's cool Ted," I confirmed, and the chips disappeared.

Our day ends at 3:30, due to the heat, but 9 hours of shoveling and carting 50 pound buckets of plaster, really takes it out of you. Luigi and I ducked behind one of the portable toilets and used a hose to clean up at the end of each day. It's not a scrub, but it keeps Luigi's truck cleaner, and we can stop for a drink without many eyebrows being raised.

I put my Detroit Tigers hat on my wet hair, and Luigi kept a plain tan cowboy hat, where others would put their shotgun.

The Frog Tree Tavern is a tourist spot, but there is a section where mostly locals gather. It's a big, multi-floored place, but Carl was certain to be in the basement.

"Hey Kiddo!" Carl shouted and stood as I came into the darker section of the club.

He was sitting with the money taker from Saturday night. She was probably his wife, I thought, but as soon as the thought came to my head, I realized that they might think that I'm with Luigi!

"Hey back," I said, but realized that Luigi had stopped at the servers station where he was chatting with a good looking waitress.

Carl looked like he just got out of his morning shower.

He took a deep drink from a highball glass, while Luigi sat down at the stool next to me.

The smell of perfume was the first indication that it was not Luigi.

"Hi Tim. Or should I call you Trimtree?" She was a fine looking woman!

I was surprised, but not stupid.

"Call me Tim," I responded, and held my hand out for her to take or shake or to do whatever she wanted to do with it!

Carl finally interrupted our staring game.

"Tim, this is Jenny's sister Juanita. She is your agent now," he tossed back his drink, but he had another one sitting next to it.

Juanita finally found her groove.

"Yes, I'm handling you now," Juanita responded. She was unaware of the sexual overtones.

"We need to get some professional photos," she explained the reason for our meeting.

She pushed a card into my hand.

"This is our photographer. She is expecting us at 5. I hope you're available," she said.

I looked at the card. It had no fancy picture or gold leaf embroidery, just the name and number of a photographer.

"I know that building," Luigi butt in, pulling a stool for himself. "I'll get him there," he continued.

He set a Coors down in front of me and I downed half of it.

Carl and Jenny decided that they were not needed anymore, so they made a hasty departure. Juanita moved to Carl's seat across from me, and Luigi moved smoothly next to her.

"I am Luigi Mastronardi, Beautiful, but you can call me Lou." he took her hand and put it to his lips before she could yank it away.

"Okay, Lou, but this is really about Tim and me, so...keep some distance please." She was obviously a little uncomfortable with Luigi's friendliness.

My friend just sat there, taking in her form with his roving gaze.

"Tim. We need to talk about your future," my new agent explained.

We ordered some hot wings and a pitcher of Coors Light, while the beautiful Juanita explained that a broad education would greatly enhance my list of clients, and bring more money. She had a list of legitimate Internet Education classes. These courses cost more, but they would translate into credits at top Universities if I wanted to go that route in the future.

"Lou, can you pass me the napkins? I've made a mess here," she said, holding up her sauce covered fingers.

Lou took one hand, and put her fingers in his mouth, sucking the pink off of them. Juanita just looked on, with her eyebrows pinched up in the air with wonder.

Luigi moved to the other hand, then dried them on a napkin.

Juanita just watched him.

"Hey, I'm still here," I said, thinking we might need an intervention, but Juanita shook her head, and came out of her day dream. Luigi kept one hand cradled in both of his.

"We need to go," I said, indicating the time on my phone.

Luigi would have strangled me if I hadn't insisted on Juanita taking the middle seat.

She is probably closer to Luigi's age than mine, maybe 35. Exotic looking, but not any more so than Luigi.

When Luigi put the gear shifter into second, his hand brought the knob down firmly between her legs, and right up against her crotch.

I could feel her pressing back into the seat, while I listened to the engine as it screamed to be put into third gear.

Finally Luigi pressed forward into third. It was only a 15 minute ride by freeway, but Luigi kept us on city streets, hammering us back into second, whenever a light turned yellow. His right hand never left the gear shifter.

It took 30 minutes to get to the strip mall that housed tax prep and other seasonal businesses on their back side.

Vanity Photo was a one woman operation. They only had a small waiting room, preferring to use as much space as they could on studio sets. Juanita took us straight in without a knock or a check in of any kind.

There was a king size bed in one corner and a saddle in another section with a western background painted on the walls.

We found our photographer going through pictures on a desktop computer that looked like my grandmother would own.

"Gene, sorry if we are a bit late," Juanita apologized for us.