Just a Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries dear, have him undress behind that screen please," she indicated a screen that would only hide my middle section from the rest of the studio.

I took the hint and went behind the screen. It didn't take long, before I realized that they expected me to walk back out wearing nothing. No towel, no robe!

"There is no robe, do you want me to come out naked!" I asked.

"We've all seen it Tim," Juanita suggested.

I swallowed my pride and stepped out from behind the screen.

As I got closer to them, my cock started to act up.

"Juanita! Did this guy just fuck someone! He looks like he worked in the dirt, then jumped in a horse trough to clean up!" Gene complained.

"There's a shower through there," she said, indicating a door behind me.

"Don't take all day!" she shouted as I closed the door behind me.

I hoped that Luigi was explaining that we didn't expect to be studied so intimately.

It took me 10 minutes.

This time I had a towel so I pulled it around my waist for my return to the studio.

"Okay, I need some limp photos," the pro announced. "So we better be fast."

She moved quickly for her age, bringing us over to the king sized bed.

"Sit on the edge, with your dong hanging down," Gene instructed me.

She started taking pictures as soon as she had the lighting at the right level. Snapping from different angles, even down on the floor looking up into my face.

"Okay, let's get it hard." "Juanita, can you help out?"

My agent hurried over and Gene showed her with her hands, just what she had in mind.

Juanita nervously took my love toy into both hands, and started to crudely manipulate it.

It had the desired effect, though she showed no talent for it.

Gene laughed.

"Do you need me to handle that, dear." Gene asked.

"It's not the first cock I've handled," Juanita responded. "Just the biggest."

Juanita was certainly more than enough of a woman to make my cock sit up and pay attention, even if she didn't use her mouth.

Juanita suddenly realized that she had forgotten something. She went to her purse, and came back with a much smaller mask than I had taken my other pictures with. It didn't cover the top of my head, so you could see my light brown hair, and more of my face.

"I hope this will meet your standards for anonymity," Juanita explained while covering her own face with it.

"Where did Juanita go!" Luigi asked, looking frantically around the room.

We all chuckled at the love sick puppy. He obviously had it hard for Juanita, and she seemed to be leaning his way.

The new look was fine with me. It made me feel more like a superhero than a sexual deviant.

"It would be good to get a female hand in there for the cumming sequence," Gene suggested. "I'd do it myself, but I have to take the stills, while the stationary cameras get the video," she announced.

Juanita realized that it was going to be her hand, but she was game.

"Maybe show us some tit to get the mood going," our lecherous photographer suggested.

Juanita pulled her top up and over her head, then turned the bra around while she unclipped it.

"NICE!" Luigi piped up. "Sorry," he quickly apologized for his unprofessional behavior, but the smile revealed that he was not sorry.

Juanita's small hands made me look even bigger, but she eventually moved to her knees so she could get both hands in the shot.

"We will not be keeping any with my face in it," Juanita ordered, but Gene kept clicking.

"I'm going to cum," I warned my new agent. She moved to a single hand position and aimed me away from her face.

Gene got down on the floor where she could place my face in the background of my spewing tool.

Juanita slowed to a stop.

"Don't leave any in there! Better yet, go in with your tongue, better still, lick the last drops off!" Gene ordered as if inspired.

Juanita went in close, but stopped before touching me. I held perfectly still, worried that any movement might cause me to pulse out another squirt that would certainly go into her mouth.

Gene moved slightly to get an angle that made it look like the lips surrounded the dripping head, and took a hundred rapid shots.

"Okay, who do I bill," Gene announced and stood back up, placing her camera on a cart with four others.

"I'll send those over as soon as I get paid," Gene finished.

Juanita was putting on her blouse when I came out from behind the screen fully dressed.

Luigi sat next to her with a giant smile.

As we drove home he told me that he was in love.

"She's a bit older than your usual interests Lou," I mused.

"Ah, but she has such character, and an animal magnetism that I can not resist," he replied.

"She may have a lot of well endowed young men to choose from, Lou, are you sure that you can handle her, when she's touching other men's cocks?" I wondered.

"You just keep your cock out of the way, and let me worry about the rest," he replied.

My hot blooded Italian friend was in love!

"She can't afford me," I said laughing. Luigi joined me.

"She's too young for you anyway," he said, laughing some more.

Dad's car was in the driveway, so Luigi didn't bother coming in. I saw them floating in the pool, pressed close together and smooching.

I flashed the kitchen lights to let them know that I was home, figuring that Kalli must be out with her friends.

I was scanning for Monday night football, thinking the Rams were playing tonight.

Dad plunked down next to me.

"Extra overtime Tim?" dad asked. I was thinking mom told him to ask.

"Na. Too hot, so I grabbed a beer after, with the guys," I answered, knowing that they both would be okay with that even though I'm only 19.

It wasn't the Rams, but I watched until half time. Then my cell pinged and seeing that it was Juanita I headed for my room. Mom was reading in the den and I said my good nights.

"Check out your new profile," she said when I called.

I used my laptop so it was easier to chat and search.

"Gene is gifted," Juanita declared.

I saw the cum shot, and a still, with a drop of seminal fluid twinkling above a moist tongue.

The full profile shots made me look thinner than I really am, but thin is in, I guessed.

"I want you to sign up for school before January," my new agent directed me. "It doesn't have to be anything real brainiac, but we want to give you some depth, and it should be real," Juanita instructed me.

"Make sure that you're available Thursday, Friday and Saturday, cause I think you will be popular," she suggested. "Now, ...what about your friend?" she inquired, but in a less business like attitude.

"Luigi is a good man, but I didn't know that he was looking to join me as a Gigolo," I admitted. "He is very interested in you Juanita. Actually, I have never seen him so interested in one woman."

"Well, ya, um, I was asking for personal reasons," she answered.

I laughed to myself thinking of this woman that had handled my cock, and now she was shy.

"Luigi is a great guy, and I think you would have a good time if you give him a chance. He's a teddy bear," I gave her my honest opinion of my best friend.

Tuesday was a scorcher, so we all clocked out at noon.

"Tim! Tim!" Luigi shouted as I went to hand in both of our time cards.

"Get yourself another ride!"

He was smiling from ear to ear, and I knew it was good news from Juanita. He had texted her about us getting off early, and wondered if she wanted to go to the beach or to one of the roller coaster rides. She works mostly nights, handling her 'business', so an early time was all Luigi could hope for.

I gave him a thumbs up and he ran for the truck.

In my mind the story played out like this:

Luigi begged his date to let him have a quick shower, but before he could get lathered, she was in his arms! It sounded good to me. As a matter of fact, it sounded really good.

I walked down to the rib shack on Concord. It opened at 1 and I was happy to see that they were not sticklers for rules, as they were already serving and it was 20 minutes before.

I called for an Uber, specifying a ride from the rib shack to my home, then a text to mom, that I am bringing ribs home for all. They are mom and dad's favorite.

The Uber was there before the food was ready, but she didn't mind waiting, telling me there wasn't much traffic or business at this time of day. She even helped me carry some of the bags. The food was packaged separately so the hot ribs would not be next to the cold desserts.

"Were you working in this heat?" she asked as we pulled onto Charleston.

"I'm in construction, at the new casino near Beaumont and Concord," I replied. "We don't work when it hits 100," I confirmed.

The air was on high, but I was still sweating as we passed Interstate 15.

The heat is so oppressive here, that most Uber and Lyft drivers have their clients sit in the front, to get the best flow of air conditioning. I saw a picture and name on her license that was attached to the sun visor.

"Have you been doing this for long, Cindy," I asked.

Pretty girls are everywhere in Vegas, and dad says that I should talk them up every chance I get, if I want any action. Mom words it differently, but it's the same idea.

"I do a lot of private driving, so I keep my Uber hours low," Cindy responded. "Call me Sin. Everyone does," she finished, giving me a sideways glance when traffic allowed.

"I'm working construction downtown," I continued, hoping that she would want to share more. "My ride had a hot date, so I needed a lift."

I learned that she moved here from Salisbury, Maryland and she still lived with her mother, only a mile from my house.

When Sin dropped me off, she gave me three business cards.

"I am not supposed to do this, but I am available for private driving too, Tim if you or someone you know needs someone," she informed me.

"Thanks," I replied. "What if I want to take you out?" I got lower at her window, while she had it open only 2 inches.

She paused for a minute.

"I am busy, when most people want to date, so I don't date often," she responded ...somewhat sadly, I thought.

"Well, I get off work early in the afternoons, so..." I trailed off, leaving it to her to pick a time.

The window came down to half.

"I'll pick you up at 3:30 tomorrow. Text me exactly where," she offered. Maybe she even checked me out a little. "Bring a swimsuit to work."

"Do you want to come in now? I see that my sister's car isn't here, so we have extra ribs?" I tried to entice her.

"Oh, I know those ribs are good! But I'm already taking a chance handing out those cards, so I better keep working," she responded.

At least she looked like she would have stayed, if she could.

"Who dropped you off, Tim?" Mom sees everything.

"Just Uber, Mom" I realized as soon as I said it, that the inquiry was going to continue.

"You talked to her for a while, I hope you got her number," mom continued. "...Life isn't just about work, you know."

I pulled her business cards out of my pocket and gave them to her.

"She was soliciting me, Mom! But, if you must know, she is picking me up after work tomorrow, and we are going to the beach."

That should satisfy her, for a while.

We don't eat in silence though, so the barrage continued.

"Thanks for making dinner, son," Dad dug into his ribs with gusto.

"He has a date tomorrow, Dear." Mom informed him. "He's going swimming with a 'new' friend," she announced the arrival of the new love interest in the Bradley household.

"I hope you're still spreading yourself around son," Dad interjected with his take on a young man's sex life.

"Of course, it's not like you want a lot of great memories. It's about finding that one woman that calls for you like a loudspeaker!" Dad reached across the table and took mom's hand.

They looked in each other's eyes, for an uncomfortable length of time.

Finally I cleared my throat.

"We are eating here! Kids! Do not start kissing please!"

It was too late. Dad stood and pulled mom into his arms, leading with his barbecue covered lips.

I picked up my plate and headed for my room. I had my earphones on and tunes playing in seconds. Then I sent a text to Kalli.

"Mom and Dad are in rut. Ribs in fridge"

I fell asleep soon after I ate, leaving some sauce on the sheets.

I woke up around 9, and decided to have a swim. My sister and I both swam in clubs when we lived back in Cincinnati, so my parents bought a home in Vegas with a great pool.

I did a few lengths to warm up the muscles, then I just floated.

We could have seen the rings of Saturn from here 75 years ago, but now the city's back glow left us a lot less to see.

It was still a beautiful sky.

Then my view was blocked, as my sister dove over me, piercing the water with a minimal splash.

Kalli did not like the repetitive nature of swimming and had continued into diving as her sport of choice. She was now a sophomore at UNLV, and she hoped to make it to the Olympics!

Before I could tell sis about the recent open displays of affection, her boyfriend Kyle did a cannonball about an inch from my head!

He is a musclebound asshole.

"Hey T! How's it hanging?" The turd always shortened your name to the absolute minimum.

"All is wonderful," I responded with the least words and time that I could use, without being overtly rude.

"Well thanks for the ribs and the dessert," Kyle continued. "I ate most of it, but Kalli had one rib."

"Just like Eve," I absentmindedly responded.

"Huh?"

The dolt had NO idea.

It was time to hit the hay. I used my phone to listen to music while surfing the net, so that my alarm would wake me if I fell asleep.

I decided to look at apartment listings. If I was going to triple my income, I could start thinking about getting my own place.

Mom left a pair of clean shorts and a beach towel next to my lunch. I would have worn my work shorts, but these would certainly look cooler.

I sent Cindy a few emoji's to make sure we were still on for 3:30 and she responded with a thumbs up, so I told Luigi, and he made his own plans with the beautiful Juanita!

He even asked around for a good florist.

Cindy was there, with her red Ford Explorer standing out in a sea of convertibles and pickups.

She was already in her bikini, so I jumped in next to her, with my knapsack that I use to carry my lunch, but now it had my beach towel.

"Have you ever sailed?" She asked, smiling very seductively.

I had to concentrate on the answer. My mind only wanted to digest the sight of her gorgeous body!

"I'm a ...no," I finally fumbled with my answer, as she giggled. I watched her breasts bounce.

I realized that I was staring, so I peeled my eyes away, and looked out the window. I could just make out her reflection in the windscreen, but that only showed a bit of a camel-toe, where her pussy lips were outlined with the slight stretch of the delicate fabric.

Now I had to look at the scenery and think about baseball, to keep my erection from becoming obvious!

Sin explained about the yacht club that we were going to. Her mom has a membership as a perk of being a CEO for a fortune 500 Company. They have some cadet two person skiffs that we could play with in the bay.

I had to be a bit creative with my backpack to keep my erection from being obvious. What I needed was to get in the water, but we had to lift the boat off of a rack, then slide it across a beach.

Soon it was obvious to Cindy exactly why I was acting strangely, so she took pity on me by taking her own beach wrap and offering it to me with a giggle.

"Sorry I wore my sluttiest swimsuit, Tim. I knew what it was going to do to you, but... well, I just didn't care!" Sin laughed and picked up her side of the skiff.

I placed her wrap in the boat and decided that my tented shorts were not a problem for me, if my arousal was not a problem for her.

The cool water was not enough to tame the monster, but the effort of getting us rigged and out on the water helped to bring me down to a semi-hard-on.

This was not my first time sailing, but it was obvious that my date was very good with a sailboat. Soon we were sitting side by side, leaning to keep the craft from tipping over, as she steered us at 90 degrees to the wind.

I knew that we were on the brink of capsizing, cutting the highest line that she could, giving us the best speed to sail angle ratio that she could squeeze out of the small vessel.

I have flipped many times while playing with these cadet boats, but this was a different level for me.

My eyes kept running over Sin's body. She was lean, with very nice mounds of joy. Her thin bikini allowed her nibs to pop impressively.

"You must have a long dong in there Tim," she finally announced, but just for my ears.

"Yeah, I'm a bit of a freak," I admitted.

"Sometimes I feel a bit like a freak too," she responded.

We did a quick Jib, shifting under the boom to the other side.

"How do you keep from tripping over it," she laughed at me as I was a bit slow.

"Sorry. Sometimes it gets in the way," I said, shifting it to a more comfortable position.

"Can I see it Tim? Are you shy?" Sin asked. Her smile was genuine.

I only had one hand, so I lifted my butt and took one side in my right hand, and looked over at my date.

She reached over with her one free hand and helped me to bring the shorts to my ankles. My side had the cock, so I had to shift around to get it free from my shorts, but I quickly had it out and I settled my naked ass onto the edge of the boat.

"Wow," she said.

She stared at my pole, while I hoped for her free hand to...become less free!

She had nothing to say, we just continued to sail. My erection stayed strong as we cut through the water.

"You are big," she finally continued.

"What are your stats," she wondered. "You must have measured it!"

"I call it eight and a half," I confided. "It depends on where you measure from."

"How big around is it? You must be 3 inches in diameter," she guessed.

"Yeah, that's where it can be tight," I confirmed.

"That is what I call, 'a serious tool'," she announced with a smile. "Maybe you should get it out of the sun?"

I reached down for my shorts and lifted up again while Sin helped me bring the shorts back in place.

"Just pull the cock out, and I'll put some lotion on it," she suggested.

That sounded wonderful to me, so I slid it over the top, pulling the ball sack out too. I had shaved my crotch yesterday, and I was happy to see that it didn't grow back as fast as my beard.

"Do you ever find that it won't go in? I mean, it must be too big for some girls," she suggested as she searched her backpack for suntan lotion.

"Let's just say, I've had to learn how to use my tongue and my fingers," I answered my understanding friend.

"Hmm, good answer," she responded as she squeezed the tube over my pole, letting a healthy glob run down to my balls.

I left it there, hoping that she wanted to do the dirty work herself. She did not leave me waiting long.

Her one free hand started to rub the cream in, starting at the head.

"I am impressed with the circumcised head. It is not as blunt as I would expect a fat cock like that to have," she described me in detail. "And you must be sucking in your gut, cause nobody's that ripped in their abs," she extended her focus above my manhood.

Of course I had to exhale right at that moment, making us both laugh. Now I managed to watch her hard nibs do a jiggle, forcing me to wet my lips. Was it in contemplation of my sucking on those nibs, I wondered? I've never been with a woman that touched me like this and I didn't at least get to suck on her tits! Oh, and they were marvelous looking melons.

"If you keep that up, there's going to be a mess," I uttered, having to use my self control, not to squirt.