All Comments on 'Just a Girl'

by katie_risita

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
All

that is missing from this tale is an audience chanting " Jahree, Jahhreee, Jahhreee, in the background. (Sounds like a wednesday episode of the Jerry Springer show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOL

now i've every kind of fantasy on this category. now, if somebody just create a poem but put it in Loving Wives category.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT!

More humiliation should follow, as this was just plain great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
why

do these TG/TS stories often go for humilation and put downs as the only relationship? is submissive and humilation the only way authors can deal with TS/TG?

and why is this TS/TG story not in the catagory of TS? there is no wife here, just a girl friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not close to Loving Wives and it stinks to boot

Sick and stupid to put in this catagory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sub Gay Wimp & on & on

Well frankiely katy don't - this was pathetic - disgusting - demeaning - subhuman - gay - fetish freakie - gee why go on. Get the operation in some alley and get it over with. Then after that consider changing sex physically.

Were you the married one that got this fetid septic dribble into Loving Wives???

As a first effort it wasn't. Unless you intended to piss off 99% of the readers with this pathetic helpless male humiliation which few need to get excited little sick one.

Go back for your GED, read up on more fetish or lower freakie stuff then when you are ready - go away and practice it for 10 years or so.

So sadly & basely vile one wonders who do you write 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty good, though didn't care for the feminizati

Fantastic bit of writing right here:

"David had essentially put her on notice that, in his eyes, she was, indeed, a little girl who had no power around him, no say. Knowing JoAnnie, I waited for her to assert herself against his cocksure swagger. What she did instead amounted to a turning point in my life and in hers. In rapid sequence, JoAnnie displayed the following repertoire of body language: she blushed, she giggled, she bit down on her lower lip, she pouted, she looked up at him with her big brown eyes (doubtless silently aware that, even in super-high heels, she had to look way up at boys like him because she was so small), she batted her long, mascara'd eyelashes at him, she fidgeted with the hem of her skirt, she adjusted her stockings, and, finally, she submissively put her hands behind her back and left them there for the rest of the time they spoke."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wrong Catetory

Loving Wives? Actually, I would like to hear a story about a man being forced to give head and then biting his penis off. If Frank was already out the door, what did he have to lose by giving him a Bobit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
message from the author

this is just to say that this is a true story and it is not my "cliched" way of dealing with ts/tg, as some commented here-it is actually what was done to me when i was cuckolded, and turned me on incredibly, as i am a very girlie, submissive sissy-boy who knows that i can't make a girl feel like a guy like david can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What the hell!

This story has nothing to do with loving wives. It's all about some "thing" that was born male but would obviously be much happier either gay or as a female. Fine, move to san fran and do whatever, but please post crap like what you submitted in "gay" or "fetish," because it sure as hell doesn't fit here. Think..."loving wives"....involves one woman fucking one man, they are married to each other, that whole "forsaking all others" stuff, etc. Quasi-relationships between fuck buddies that involve gay sex does not qualify as MARRAIGE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really

This is just silly. It's a story about a former man who now acts like a woman and will probably soon have an operation to suit. This story belongs in any section but here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
David is too hot.

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!....

...To all of the insanely angry commenters that have made visiting this story worthwhile. Its not that I agree or disagree, (to be honest I'm a chick so I could give a crap less) its just so....entertaining! I mean seriously, are you really this angry about story categories? And truthfully if you read more than the first page you got what you came for. But by all means keep up the rants, I almost wet my pants with laughter every time! Five stars*!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Wrong category

but a good story

KantariiKantariiabout 6 years ago

This was a nice, enjoyable story to read.🌹 Kant👠👠👠

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So the onslaught against males continues.

There are more and more gay and effeminate guys. What if guy responds like male? Why send him to jail if course. Anger management class. I have seen small guy push the meeting in, knocking the big dicked black basketball player down and out. When Mr. Macho came back with his posse, small guy drove into the middle of them breaking bones surprising everyone except me. You see, I'm a small guy too, as was Ceasar, Napolean, Hitler. Most short guys don't take any shit.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Anothet

Another entry for The How Dumb Do You Think I.Am invitational. This sucked , just likenKatie.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 5 years ago
I love this story and wish

you would write more.

DonaldElliott11yahoo

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchover 1 year ago

ok but why in loving wives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous