Just a Jab Ch. 14

Story Info
To the rescue.
12.8k words
4.78
10.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the latest instalment.

Please start reading this series from the first chapter.

Thank you very much to those who have left encouraging and helpful messages. These are really appreciated showing that somebody is reading my scribblings.

This is on the short side compared to recent chapters, but having taken so long to get this far I am posting it now.

My apologies to anyone who picked an error in my previous chapter. Yes, I got my days mixed up. Wednesday should have been day 31.

To date:

John Smith had an injection of contaminated testosterone, causing his cock and balls to permanently enlarge and over produce. He now needs frequent sex to survive receiving the help of long term and new friends. John has started to come to terms with having sex with other women, although they still amaze him with their willingness. They have to deal with the pharmaceutical company as it tries to get out of being held responsible. John is helped by another sufferer from the injection, Matt, who is a computer security specialist and private investigator. The house has been cleared of bugs and they return living there. John and Linda are joined by Bronwyn who is now living in the guest room. However Bronwyn goes missing and Matt joins the group to help find and rescue her.

All sex participants are 18 years or older.

All people, activities and anything resembling facts are a figment of my imagination, and may not match anything in real life.

Biology and medicine are not my strongest points and sex is just a hobby, so I have not been encumbered by any silly preconceptions.

Expect some ridiculous ideas as I alter reality to fit my perception of life.

You possibly will not find any major new ideas. I read a lot and it is hard to know if I have any originality at all, or if am I just regurgitating stuff. I like to think I have my own twist which stops me feeling guilty. My apologies if I have used something, it was not intended.

Yes, if it does look like a harem story, it is because this is one. If this genre does not interest you then read no further.

-GfG

~~~~~

Thursday Day 32

John, Linda, Janet, Adriana, Glenda, Paula, Sophia, Kim, Sally

It was a very quiet and sombre group sitting in the kitchen trying to eat breakfast. Linda arrived feeling a little better from her noisy time in the toilet, wishing pregnancy did not have to include feeling like crap each morning. Stepping back from the open doorway after smelling the stale food on the table she requested a clean up if they had stopped eating.

"Please, I need my coffee. Your food is between me and it, and I do not want to have to find another toilet."

This got a few replies, "Sorry," as they all moved to trash the scraps and clear the table.

Linda entered the kitchen with an apologetic thankyou, "Sorry guys, not the best in the morning after praying and making my offerings to the toilet god."

Sophia answered as she poured coffee into a cup, "Don't worry sweet. We needed a kick to get moving. Here, sit and drink this," getting a smile in return.

They were all back at the table by now and John said, "We have to get moving soon to meet Turk. All going well we should be back by lunchtime. I guess you will want to come along to see him again Glenda," getting a nod from her he continued, "and I also guess you want to meet this mystery man Linda," receiving another nod and a smile from her.

He also noted the others giving him their rapt attention and raised eyebrows. He sighed and added, "Perhaps we could all go and find somewhere nice for lunch."

Numerous responses greeted this statement like, "Thanks," "Yes," and "Of course."

John was doing some quick maths in his head as to times and his treatments. Linda followed his facial expressions and the finger counting and correctly guessed what he was doing.

She almost laughed out loud but instead said, "Okay everyone, we need to get moving in less than half an hour, so perhaps Sophia, Kim and Sally could get ready at your place and save queue-ups here. John needs to sort out himself," as she gave Sophia a knowing look, "and this leaves the rest to help here."

Adriana had followed the comments and chuckled as she said, "Could I join you Sophia. I seem to have had my share of 'queueing' here for the time being. I don't want to get into any more big 'queues' for the time being."

Sophia quickly worked out what she was referring to, laughed and invited her to join them. The twins looked dumbfounded but shrugged their shoulders without understanding why the word queue needed air quotes. They headed off leaving the other smiling women to sort out the 'queueing' problem.

Linda was about to say something to the group when Paula spoke up, "If nobody objects I haven't had a 'queue' with John for a while."

After a moment of silence she continued holding a hand to John, "Well in that case, come on big guy. Time to queue me up."

John laughed as she grabbed his hand, followed by chuckling from the others, as she led him upstairs to the bedroom. She only took one wrong door before arriving at his room.

Downstairs Linda got the other's attention and held a hand up for silence to listen and she wasn't disappointed as they heard Paula speak loudly, "God-dam John, what the hell have you got in this room. This bed is bigger than my whole bedroom."

The two upstairs did not hear the laughter from the women in the kitchen as they got down to the reason for being in the bedroom. They were down to underwear when Paula held John in a hug and whispered, "John dear, I want to make love to you. Aside from my flippant comments just now this worry over Bronwyn has me really upset. I need some help to take my mind off it."

John held her tight kissing her cheek and responded, "I know what you mean Paula, this has been extremely hard on us all. Tonight she'll be back home with us where she belongs. But now it seems my body has its needs, so let's use it to find some peace with physical love."

John felt his words made no sense but it seemed Paula got his meaning as she attached her lips to his and passionately kissed him as though her life depended on it. They were soon lost to the lust of being together with hands wandering over the other's body. It wasn't long before he had undone her bra and pushed her panties down to give him access to all of her body.

He thought to himself, "Damn this woman has a body that never ends. Her height makes it seem my hands go to eternity as I caress her, it just never ends. Her passion has an edge to it that is so different to the others. Something about her really pushes my buttons. Oh god, she's grabbed my cock."

At this moment he moved them to be on the bed, only just noticing when they were there that the blankets had been pulled down and towels were spread over the sheet. He silently chuckled that Linda certainly had the scouts covered for being prepared. Paula was on her back as John let his mouth wander across her skin taking delight in suckling on her long pink nipples.

Paula had her back to the bed, but as her knees started to bend to put her with her back on the bed something inside her pulsed. She had taken self defence lessons and used a simple move to swivel, making sure that John fell to the bed first with her on top. Paula had no idea why she did this but without further thought pulled his boner into the upright position and with a little crawling managed to straddle his waist and insert it repeatedly where she wanted. She laughed at the look on his face as his brain tried to catch up with what had just happened.

John was indeed astounded that he was ready to position Paula on the bed so he could eat her pussy. Next moment he was out flat with this amazon of a woman fucking him like there was no tomorrow. He wasn't averse to the activity, just not what he thought would be happening. Her laugh and then smile at his reaction made him smile in return, and helped get him back on track. He grabbed her hips and joined her in a very active fuck.

Her face soon took on the ruddy glow he now knew as a warning of her pending orgasm, so he allowed himself to relax and let his own peak occur. She had stopped moving and was undergoing the serious business of climaxing when she felt his cum blast into her vagina. The extra size of his cock as he pushed his seed into her brought her to new heights and a scream erupted from her. This was followed immediately with a large outflow of liquid from her vagina, flushing a lot of his cum with it.

Her ragged breathing took away any energy she retained causing her to flop on top of him. John was lost in his own world and barely noticed the weight of her body resting atop him. He recovered first and managed to roll them over so Paula now supported him. He was half way to his second coming before she realised what was happening, but by that time she cared little as her own climax was getting close. John came first planting his seed inside her, and again his expansion from his own orgasm hit the right spots in her vagina and sent her over the top. This time she was much quieter and more aware of the sensations and could enjoy the ride more. Fortunately he managed to stay in position long enough for her to complete her journey before lowering his body to the bed beside her. Neither moved for a while until they got their breath back.

Glenda yelled to them from downstairs, "C'mon kiddies, playtime is over. It's time we got moving to get the vans."

It seemed they all wanted to be in the action, but John had to call a halt when the car became full. He managed to get the driver's seat with Linda next to him. Glenda claimed the back along with Sophia and Janet, making a statement that age did indeed come before youth. They were laughing as the twins tried to climb in over their mother as Adriana was being pushed in other rear doorway by Paula. John did manage to call out for them to cease and desist and the youngsters backed off with pouts showing until they burst into giggles showing they were kidding around. The younger group got into Adriana's car and followed.

They arrived at their destination to find Matt talking with Trevor on the road side outside an old warehouse. After pulling to a stop Glenda hurried Sophia out and quickly made her way to their old friend giving him a warm hug. John followed her with less speed but had a smile as he approached. Trevor released Glenda and gave John a firm handshake and man-hug in greeting. They made small talk for a couple of minutes catching up on the intervening years since they were all in the same household. John then introduced Linda and their friends. It was easy to see that Trevor was impressed with each woman giving each a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Soon Matt pushed for them to get down to business and Trevor led them inside the building where he had two vans parked. He then had to apologise as they were not a matched pair as requested because one had been damaged in an accident. Matt gave each vehicle a look over and said they would do the job. They would just need to modify their plans slightly.

Trevor gave John a serious look and said to him, "John, you need to be extremely careful. I will make the point of stating that I have no idea what you are doing or who it is against. Saying that for the record as I have to be careful due to the business I am in. Knowing the wrong things can be hazardous to my health.

"I will now say that the guy you could be seeing tonight is one bad apple. The more remote areas around here contain some buried bones of those who pissed him off. Whoever he is, that is, which I don't of course know. These vans are not mine so just leave them anywhere you like. The cops can find them and return them to the rightful owners. I do suggest a thorough clean out with bleach or similar so you do not leave anything behind. Not that the cops would bother too much with evidence in stolen vehicles unless you left your business card behind. Chances are the insurance company has paid the owners and these will go straight to auction within a few days."

John responded to his warning, "Thanks Trev, I understand your concern. We have a dear friend in trouble and there is no way I could leave it be if there was anything I could do."

"Well at least you have some good help with you. This big guy can do the impossible if anyone can. Although Matt, I am still waiting to hear about how you got this new body of yours. Not that long ago you made me look good with your skinny little arse."

Matt laughed at Trevor's words, "Well you know mate, that old saying applies to this. I'd tell you, but then..."

Trevor laughed and finished with him, "I'd have to kill you."

They all chuckled at this as the group loaded into the vans. Matt took one as he had been dropped off earlier. John and Linda took the other van and the three women left in John's car. Trevor waved them off telling them to keep in touch. Matt went off to prepare for tonight and the rest returned to John's house to wait for Matt to join them later.

***

It was sunset as John pulled up to the gates of the property. The last few hours had been busy for the group as they went through the plan that Matt had provided. Matt had made adjustments to his original idea, which he added later made things less complicated. He had a habit of overdoing things at times.

They were all loving the part of his plan with the dog, perhaps loving the dog was a better way to describe it. He had borrowed the Great Dane from an acquaintance. The dog was just a few years old and had been saved from the pound after the previous owner had died. The rescue centre were looking for a permanent home for her. Pixie was the most loving animal imaginable and went from person to person lapping up all the attention she could get. Her pencil looking tail wagged more than tongues at a rumour convention. The humans around her had as much joy in giving her the attention she so craved.

One last minute change took everyone by surprise occurred just as John was about to leave home with Pixie safely stowed in the rear of the van. Linda parked herself in the front passenger seat next to him and point blank refused to get out.

She repeated, "If you are going to risk yourself then I will be next to you, where I belong. I would be too worried about you to be of any help to the others. Besides what if you needed urgent treatment, there is no way I could let you be touched by a porn actress."

It took a while but the others relented and stopped urging her to reconsider. It actually turned out to be a good action as John did need some attention as they waited on the side of the road. It took a while for the others to get into position and John became a little tense, for which his wife had the solution to reduce his tension. They found it difficult to fully relax into the sex with a large head observing everything they did over the back of their seats. At least the other occupant of the van took Pixie for a walk. Matt had already left them alone when he noticed Pixie trying to climb onto the front seating area. He grabbed the leash and took Pixie for a walk allowing the couple to finish their moment together. They almost did not complete it as they had been laughing so much at Pixies antics as she tried to be with them as they attempted to keep her away. The driver's seat just wasn't large enough for two people and a giant dog to share.

John pulled up to the gate across the driveway and sighed aloud. Linda reached across and squeezed his thigh in support for him. He gave her a sad smile and pressed the button on the call box. A sound could be heard from the box that could have been from any fast food drive through. John assumed what had been said and just told the box that John Smith was here. He had guessed correctly and the gate slid open enough for him to drive through before it closed again. They could see the house and parked a short distance from the front door as they were bathed in bright lights from various directions.

John raised his eyebrows as he commented, "Paranoid or what."

A solid man and busty woman were waiting in the yard when they exited the vehicle, coming forward to shake hands. There was only a quick raised eyebrow when John introduced his wife to them, learning in response that this was indeed Jedd and Scarlett.

Following the brief introduction John asked, "Excuse me for being forward but as I explained we came this way to pick up our new dog. She is a good girl but has been in the van for a while and we hoped it would be okay to let her out for some exercise. I was assured she is well trained and would not be a bother."

John had already opened the rear door allowing Pixie to start leaving the van. By this time Jedd was obliged to say yes as the dog had basically already come out. John reached in to grab a bowl and bottle to give the dog a drink when Pixie bolted away. She managed to make it around the side of the house and out of the lights paying no heed to the people yelling for her to return. Linda was very apologetic for the animal's behaviour and offered to chase and retrieve her. Jedd smiled and told them it was no problem as the dog could not leave the premises and his assistant would find her. If they left the water at the van she might return and settle while they were inside talking.

Linda made a suggestion, "Perhaps she was frightened of the strange place and all these bright lights. Could they be turned off while we are gone to calm her."

Jedd agreed to this and they all went inside where Jedd went to a security panel and after punching in various buttons the lights darkened. He offered and poured them all drinks although John and Linda had soft drinks. As they had some friendly chatter before any serious discussion occurred about the reason for the visit, the alarms kept sounding from the security system. It seemed that Pixie was setting off the intruder alarms as she gambolled around the property. It got to the point that Jedd became so frustrated at having to continually go to the panel to rest alarms that he decided to just turn it off.

As this was done Linda pulled her phone out and asked John how long he thought they would be here so she could text home to tell them when to expect them. They knew this would be a rude thing to do but had trouble coming up with an alternative pretext to use a phone. This was really needed to let Matt know when the outside security system had been turned off.

*

Matt had been hiding in the back of the van waiting for just this moment. He exited the vehicle to make his way undetected to the back door of the house. They knew there was a guard patrolling the premises, but this took him a long time to complete. He had also been doing this along with the other security personnel for a relatively long time and had become very sloppy in their job. Matt had no trouble keeping out of the way. Over time the slack attitude to security had spread to the running of the hobby farm and piles of crates, boxes and animal feed had been left where they were put allowing him opportunity of cover if the patrol ever came close.

*

While Jedd had been shutting down the external system John had followed him talking the whole time about something of no consequence. Being close enough to the system controls he was able to press the button on the device Matt had given him. This sent an additional signal that Matt knew would turn off the security to the rear of the house. Jedd may not have been happy that John was there as he put in passwords but he ignored him knowing his system was secure and this guy could not do anything to hurt him. His impression from what he had learnt was this guy may be smart but he was just another male with a big dick.

Meanwhile Linda had been still using her phone to text, although this had been just pretence until John returned and gave her a quick peck. This was the signal that he had de-activated the alarms and Linda sent the last message to Matt. Putting her phone away she profusely apologised for being so rude whilst being a guest in their home. Being hosts and still expecting agreement to their proposal they smiled and allowed the moment to pass.