Just a Jab Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria thought for a moment and asked with a little tremor in her voice, "They won't expect me to do that with him, will they?"

"Oh shit no sis. They would never force anyone to do anything. Every one of us has done this of our own free will. In some cases he had to be convinced to be with someone. He had a harder time accepting what he was receiving than we had in giving to him. He really is the sweetest of men. The exact opposite of Jedd, believe me."

"Thanks Bron. I was just getting concerned, but I believe you that they would not force me into anything. To be honest I am not ready for that type of thing anyway."

The twins returned to be with the sisters and they entertained themselves for a while talking about the upcoming birthday party and what they had planned for it. The twins assured Maria that she was invited as well and they were really happy that she was here with them. They thought it great to have others around the place who are their age.

John had disappeared for a while during the evening along with his medical team. It was not that he needed their doctor or nurse skills, but he certainly needed treatment as the blowjob earlier was wearing off. The new bed in his bedroom was a hit with the two women allowing them to really have some fun with him. Linda joined them for a short while as he was giving Philipa an orgasm as he was shooting his hot spunk into her as she sat on his groin. At the same time Polly was hyperventilating through her own peak from his lips and tongue massaging her clit as she sat on his head. She left them to it after she rubbed her own climax watching the action, while John changed the positions to put his cock into his nurse leaving Philipa to rest beside them.

It was getting late when they returned to the ground floor and the women were ready to head for home. Being a normal working day they all needed to get some sleep tonight, especially for those who were able to take today off in preparation for the night. Only Adriana remained as she had no plans for tomorrow, although she definitely had plans for tonight. Of course Bronwyn was in the house as she did live here and Maria stayed with her. The twins would have stayed as well but Sophie insisted they go home with her.

Somehow the emptying of the house of so many people made Maria more nervous as she recalled the details of what her father had intended for her. She also became nervous as she thought over what Bronwyn had told her about John. In the back of her mind she was still concerned that being here could be as bad as if she had stayed at home. She envisaged a sex starved man-beast ravaging every female he could find. Telling herself that her imagination was being ridiculous only marginally helped her fears. Sometimes fears are impossible to shrug off.

"Earth to planet Mars," made Maria jump in surprise to hear the sound of her sister snickering, "Wake up little sis, time to go nightie-nights."

She turned to Bronwyn and apologised after realising she had been staring at John, "Sorry Juliana, er Bronwyn. I think I am a bit worn out. Where will I be sleeping?"

Still dreading the silly notion of being forced to be with John and knowing this to be a stupid thought, she was nevertheless relieved when told she was sharing with Bronwyn in her room.

Linda added, "That would the best idea for tonight. Maria I will loan you some clothing as you are more my size than your sister could ever be. Tomorrow we will head out to the shops and sort out your needs," and as Maria started to interrupt Linda held a hand up to stop her talking and continued, "Don't say anything dear. We have made ourselves responsible for your well being and a part of that is that you need clothes and other items. We will also sort out which room will be yours later. We have a house full of rooms not being used much and we want you to feel comfortable and at home here. So I will be back in a minute with a few items for tonight and the morning, then we can all go to bed."

Maria glanced at her sister, seeing her large smile and feeling a bit better. Then she quickly looked where John was sitting with Adriana standing behind him with her hands on his shoulders, also smiling toward her. Her eyes finally returned to Linda and she smiled in response to Linda's smile and thanked her.

"Thank you Linda. I really do appreciate everything you have done for me. It has just all happened so quickly, both the bad and then the good. My mind is still trying to catch up with it all."

"We are glad we could help you, and believe me we are happy to have you with us. We all love Bronwyn as a member of our family, and even though we have just met you are as welcome to be here as she is. It is like we have gained more family," looking at John she asked, "Does that make sense?"

John answered with a smile, "No, but who cares. We know what you mean and I totally agree."

At that Linda went to John and hugged him before leaving to get some spare clothing for their new guest. Linda was thinking to herself that here they could not have children, nor even adopt them, but she finally gets pregnant and it is like her family just keeps expanding. She feels that she has just found two new daughters, even though one is probably more like a wife than daughter. She smiled and almost laughed to herself as she went to the her wardrobe, returning to hand over a bundle of clothing that she felt could fit Maria well enough.

Before they all left to go to bed John stopped and called attention to himself saying, "Please Maria, if I can just say this. I know Bronwyn has told you about my health problems and what treatments I need. I realise this may make you very uncomfortable, let me assure you that you really are quite safe here. I am not a monster running around accosting anyone I come across. At least I hope I'm not a monster?"

Adriana smiled and spoke up, "Well not normally anyway, only when it matters."

Linda added as she moved to be beside her and passed the bundle of clothing to Bronwyn, "Maria, I can only guess how weird we must appear to be to you. I also can only guess what you must be going through at the moment. You are safe with us here and we want you to feel like a member of our family. But, just for tonight we all need to rest a bit and tomorrow decide where we go from here. Is that okay with you Maria? Oh and I promise to keep my hubbie under control," adding a giggle as she looked adoringly at John.

Maria listened and saw for herself the love between husband and wife and had to believe that they all loved each other as she was told. She even admitted that her sister was smitten after seeing the look in her eyes whenever she looked at John.

She responded, "Thanks for helping tonight. Sorry for thinking silly thoughts. This past couple of days had been a lot to get my head around. I hope I could undo it all by just closing my eyes and wishing it so. That's stupid I know. Again, thank you for helping and I will try to get some sleep."

She gave Linda a quick hug and stood with Bronwyn joining her and everyone headed for their bedrooms. Bronwyn ended up cuddling with her sister as they both needed to cry and get support and comfort from each other. They did manage to fall asleep still in contact with each other.

Adriana, Linda and John went to sleep in the main bedroom, also in as much contact as they could manage. They actually managed to take up a half of the bed. John noted this and laughed as he thought his dear wife had overdone the bed sizing just a little bit. She always did like to go the full yard when just a foot was necessary.

~~~~~

To be continued.

Hope you liked this chapter. I had fun writing it, although am quite a bit slower.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

GfG.