Just a Job?

Story Info
It started as just a job...
4.2k words
4.23
13.4k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I love to hear from my readers. Please comment and rate.)

Xia liked her job as a golf caddie at Happy Endings Golf Club. It was an exclusive club. Only the highest-paid CEOs and their families belonged to the club. Xia was making good tips. It would be enough to put her through another year of college.

Xia only had three problems; it was the fact that all the other employees were a bit distant. Despite her good looks, they seemed to have no interest in her. Xia thought they were snobs and ignored her because she came from a poor background. They all lived in the Happy Endings Golf Club dorms and wore uniforms with little dog collar necklaces. Sure, they were snobs. Still, Xia tried engaging with them.

One of Xia's other problems was the annoying music that always played in the background. No matter where Xia went on Happy Endings Golf course, the music followed. Her third problem was the shakes all employees of Happy Endings Golf Club had to drink every day. Xia found them to be salty and thick. Still, she drank them. It was her job!

Nancy called Xia to the locker room. Xia liked Nancy. Nancy was a good tipper, and Xia often caddied for her.

"Xia, I'm glad you came here so fast. It really shows obedience, and the Happy Endings Golf Club likes obedience. You should know that I'm a recruiter for the Happy Endings Golf Club, and I've chosen you to be the new cumwhore. You won't be able to do anything about it. Congratulations!" said Nancy.

"What?" questioned Xia. She was spending too much time in the sun. It must be scrambling her brain.

Nancy rolled her eyes. "Happy Endings Golf Club is turning you into their cumwhore. You'll be serving at the orgy tonight and every day after that...congratulations," Nancy said.

"But, you just can't turn people into cumwhores...people are people!" protested Xia. She was trying to get away, but it was as if Nancy could sense her thoughts; Nancy soon had Xia pinned in the corner.

"Does it really matter if I turn you into a cumwhore? It's not like you'll care...soon enough." Nancy turned her head and then pressed her lips firmly against Xia's. Despite her reservations, Xia melted; the softness of Nancy's lips, the taste of them, was just too much for Xia. She kissed her soon-to-be owner back, their tongues meeting as their lips parted. Nancy leaned in closer, just enough that the top of her breasts teased against Xia's chest..

The kiss seemed to linger forever, and then Nancy finally pulled back, meeting Xia's eyes as she withdrew just a bit. "See, that's our programming music and shakes. In case you haven't guessed the shakes are full of your future Master and Mistress's spunk and quim.

"Since when did you like girls? You're married," Xia questioned between ragged breaths. She'd never kissed a girl before tonight.

"Does it matter? But I'll answer. Happy Endings Golf Club is really a bi-sexual slave club. We use technology from Big Tech and Big Pharma to get sex slaves. Our supposed husbands and wives are really are best slaves. But, of course...we're free to do whatever we want. Monogamy is SO boring....but a slut like you will learn that soon enough."

Nancy slid her hands under Xia's shirt, right up to her heaving breasts. Xia moaned as Nancy gave each breast a firm, sensual squeeze. It was just the right pressure, teasing at her nipples the perfect way to send a rush of pleasure all through her.

Xia couldn't even put words together to reply, but that barely mattered. Still, she was astonished. You couldn't just turn people into slaves! Nancy leaned in again and kissed Xia. Somehow, this just felt right! Nancy kissed her back, more forcefully this time and pushed Xia back against the wall. Now Xia was pinned. Nancy's hands kept playing at her chest, demanding and yet sensual. Nancy's hands slowly slid up and started stroking at Xia's arms and sides, ever so slowly drifting towards more enticing destinations.

Nancy continued just long enough for Xia to be almost lost and then sat up again, looking down at Xia.

"Strip, I've been waiting all summer to get a look at that hot body," Nancy ordered, lust slipping into that one word, twisting the word with desire and demand.

Xia didn't need to be told twice; that demand somehow made her shiver with pleasure as she complied. She pulled her shirt off first, then tossed away her bra, all under the eager, leering eyes of her soon-to-be owner.

Somehow, that made it even kinkier, and she didn't hesitate to pull down her pants and then her panties and socks until she was there, on her couch, wearing nothing but a smile as Nancy's eyes slid over her bare flesh.

"Oh, that's so hot; now, undress me, slut" Nancy commanded Xia. She held her hands up as an invitation.

Xia sat up and grabbed at Nancy''s shirt without another word. She pulled it off with ease and then wasted no time unbuttoning Nancy''s top. Her perky breasts popped free, and Xia considered reaching up to squeeze them or lick them, but that was a distraction. Yet, that seemed to be wrong. She had to finish undressing Nancy; that's what she'd been told to do. The shakes and music at Happy Endings Golf Club were excellent at their programming.

It wasn't until she was tossing Nancy''s thong over her shoulder that Xia's thoughts fully caught up with her actions. She'd just stripped herself and then her friend! It wasn't just that; she'd done it because Nancy had told her to, commanded her to, and every time she followed an order, it made her pussy tingle in the hottest way. She usually hated to be bossed about, but now, somehow, it was hot, insanely hot. It was what she wanted?

Nancy sat back on a sofa and widely spreading her legs. Xia blushed, seeing a woman's pussy for the first time and felt another rush of heat. She was straight! Or was she? If she looked at another woman's naked pussy and wanted to lick it and tease it and taste it, could she really be straight? Did it matter?

"I know what you're feeling, little slut. It's only natural for you to crave our pussies and cocks, but let's not be greedy. You've made the best pina coladas...make one for me." Nancy ordered.

"Okay..." said Xia. She made her way behind the bar, but she didn't want to lose sight of Nancy. Nancy was SO beautiful.

"It's Mistress from now on...just for that, I'm putting my panties back on." said Nancy; much to Xia's disappointment, Nancy put on her panties. Xia just wanted to look at Nancy's cunt. Was that to much to ask for?

"Hurry slut. We've got a lot to learn tonight." said Nancy.

Xia made the pina colada and passed it to her Mistress...no not her Mistress...to Nancy. Xia was free she didn't have a Mistress. Xia knew she could leave if she wanted to. She should leave...still Mistress...no Nancy, her brain reminded her, looked SO hot lying on the sofa.

Mistress, no Nancy, Xia's brain fought with her, licked the cherry in the pina colada. Xia shuddered...if only she could be licking Nancy...no Mistress's pussy like that. How could would that be? Na...no Mistress, looked at her. Xia's thoughts were becoming fuzzy. Was the powerful woman in front of her Nancy or Mistress? She couldn't remember.

"Xia...you're a good girl. I know you're having trouble remembering things right now. That's okay...a slut like you needs someone to guide them. That's me and everyone at Happy Endings Golf Club. You're just a stupid slut and we guide you...give in." said Nancy.

"Yes...Na.." started Xia. She just couldn't stop staring at Nan...no Mistress--thought Xia.

"It's Mistress." said Nancy, coaching her along as she took off her underwear. Xia quivered at the sight of Mistress's pussy.

"Yes Mistress..." said Xia, as she felt herself grow wet.

"Lick it, Xia or I'll turn your ass red," Nancy ordered as she glanced down between her widely spread legs.

Xia shuddered another order, another wicked urge to obey. Her desires and Nancy's flowed together. She couldn't deny it; she crawled up, looking at the impossible beauty of Nancy's pussy lips. Nancy was dripping wet, and the scent was bewitching. Xia's mind was racing; enough clarity remained for her to realize how wrong all of this was. Her needs, her desires, the way every order Nancy made was only making her pussy quiver more.

Xia might have a chance to escape. It was nighttime no one would think too much about her running home naked. yet, she just had to taste Nancy's...no Mistress' cunt. Xia leaned down, breathing in Nancy's sweet perfume and then reaching out with her tongue and sliding it over Nancy's sweet, wet lips.

The taste was sweet and tangy, her pussy lips velvety and yielding. Xia obediently slid her tongue along Nancy's fold slowly, but as she completed that one lick, she felt another shudder of pleasure from her obedience and the satisfaction from completing her task.

Still, free will remained.

"Why... why am I doing this?" Xia finally broke through the present haze to complete the thought that had been nagging at her. It was a pointless question she wanted to know, and yet, it felt almost wrong to ask it, like it was a challenge to an authority that was right and proper over her. She was supposed to submit, but why?

"Because it's so hot because you want to obey, you want to serve... I'm your Mistress. So I know best. Don't worry slut; we're not done yet. You're still fighting your programming. It's hot...I think we'll leave that in you. Disobedience can be fun." Nancy cackled malevolently as she looked down at Xia's questioning eyes.

"Not... done..." Xia whimpered, her pussy quivering at the thought of more orders. She was SO eager to follow more directions. Wasn't she?

The rest of Nancy's words were slowly working their way through her lust-addled mind. That feeling of wrongness tickling in the back of her head was latching onto those words, slowly putting them together, but just not fast enough.

"Yeah, you get to be my toy tonight. It's so hot, and now it's your turn, Xia. Now, eat me out, Xia, and make me cum with that perfect little tongue. I want to paint your face white."

Xia let out a shuddering gasp as she heard the order, and just like that, all other thoughts were pushed out of her mind. Xia knew she had to serve. It was her purpose. Xia dived in again, this time with even greater focus. She started licking at Nancy's sweet pussy, savouring the flavour but enjoying the gasps and moans her better made even more. It was a special kind of music to her ears, but just as much, it was a sign of how close she was getting to her goal. Xia wanted to serve? It was good to serve? Xia couldn't remember, but she needed to serve her Mistress!

"Oh... yes, Xia, just like that..." Nancy moaned as Xia circled her owner's clit with her tongue. Nancy writhed under Xia's assault, gasping and grinding her hips. Nancy began to stroke Xia's hair with one hand as the other grabbed at the cushions beneath her.

For her first attempt at being a lick lezzie, Xia was doing her best. She'd never gone down on a woman before, yet somehow, her mind was filled with suggestions. Some of them she remembered from when a boyfriend had gone down on her, but others... She wasn't sure where those ideas were coming from. That didn't stop her from using them.

Somehow, through the haze of lust and her aching need to obey, Xia managed to collect some of her thoughts again. She'd never been as turned on as she was now, simply by doing what she was told. This was the best job ever! Serving was a good thing? Just to think she was being paid by getting to eat women out and suck cocks when one presented itself.

That was a wrongness that managed to nag its way through her other muddled thoughts. Why was she doing this? Why was she enjoying the taste of pussy and pushing Mistress (Nancy?) toward orgasm? Sex was fun, and Xia loved to please, but this was something more... something deeper.

The questions kept bubbling up, but they kept disappearing in Xia's ever-evaporating brain. Every gasp of pleasure from Nancy's lips gave Xia a tingling reward of pleasure, every shift of her hips a new challenge to chase. Xia had more important worries than the nagging wrongness in the back of her head.

Although she was longing for her face to be painted white, Xia had actually taken the long road around to pleasing Nancy, slowly teasing her, pushing her higher and then letting her edge melt a bit with pleasant diversions of her tongue and lips. All of it building up, driving Nancy to a wicked peak. Since she was a new slut at Happy Endings Country Club, Xia didn't want to just make her Mistress cum; she wanted Nancy to have the biggest orgasm she could give her.

Xia could tell it was working, too. Little by little, Nancy's gasps and moans drew more frantic, more demanding. Her body was getting closer to her ultimate peak, and Xia focused on keeping her right on that edge. She could feel quivering flesh aching to release right before she pulled back each time, almost savouring that desperate quaking before she let Nancy cool off again. Just a little before diving in and giving her another lick or suck or nibble.

The gaps between each peak grew shorter. Nancy was almost desperate now, the teasing wickedness of Xia's assault leaving her nearly breathless. Both of her hands were cupping Xia's head, stroking her hair, begging for her release. Xia was licking and sucking at her vigorously now, pushing Nancy to the peak.

"Oh yes... don't stop... oh gods... that's it..." Nancy pushed her hips towards Xia's mouth. Xia kept her focus and kept suckling at Nancy's tender lips. Xia bathed in the eroticism of Nancy's gasping demands and finally nudged Nancy over the edge. The muscles of her legs tensed a moment before she let out a cry of long-held lust and painted Xia's face white. Xia could feel Nancy's pussy shuddering as she kept licking, quivering from all the pent-up energy that was now coursing through Nancy's body.

"Yes... of yes!! I'm cumming... oh god... I'm cumming; I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Nancy gasped as her hands dug into Xia's scalp. There was no power left for control; she was lost to the raw pleasures that Xia had just unleashed. She fell back, panting, her entire body quivering from pleasure.

Xia felt her own erotic thrill as she brought Nancy to release. It wasn't as if Xia orgasmed, but it was a special kind of satisfaction that came from obeying. Nancy had commanded her to lick her to orgasm, and Xia had succeeded. Her pussy quivered at that success, and she felt ready, even eager for more. Serving was good?

For the moment, though, she was free, it felt so good to obey, but now there were no orders. At least no specific orders. What could she do to be ordered around more? Suddenly, Xia wanted nothing more than to serve. Even if she had no orders, she should seek to please her betters, and Xia knew everyone was better than her. She was just a slut who had taken a job at Happy Endings Golf Club.

That feeling of pleasing her betters drove Xia off her knees, and she climbed onto the couch, snuggling up to Nancy, pressing her naked flesh against her friends and began a gentle, intimate stroking of her Mistress's bare flesh.

Xia's mind was growing clear again. Nancy was making the most erotic noises as Xia's hands slid from breast to belly to hips and thighs. Nancy was basking in the afterglow as Xia tended to the embers of that pleasure. The nagging wrongness started to drift back. She'd never touched another woman like this, and despite the simmering lust that baked inside her, Xia knew something was pushing her to do it.

"Why are we doing this? Nan...I mean Mistress" Xia managed to formulate the question again, almost as a whisper, when Nancy finally turned her head towards her and opened her eyes.

"Because it feels so good to obey..." Nancy smiled back, her hand stroking at Xia's cheek before she leaned in for a quick kiss that somehow lingered. Nancy slowly pulled away, her breaths coming in rasping pants. "Now, be a good little toy and stop asking me questions. We have a lot more fun for us tonight."

Nancy was excited. Xia had just started to serve. She had a virgin body without any implants or enhancments like some sluts upstairs.Xia was one of the best sluts; Nancy had ever made. She would serve Happy Endings Golf Corse well. Nancy finally broke away, just enough to sit up and reach for her bag. Xia slid around and snuggled against her as Nancy opened her purse. It was a large purse, more like a suitcase. Nancy as Nancy opened it, Xia's eyes went wide. It was almost overflowing with toys, dildos, vibrators, strap-ons and handcuffs. There were things that Xia didn't even know what they were.

Nancy let Xia get a good look at the bag of "pleasures" before she turned her head to her new slave and smiled. "Ready to have some real fun, my new slut?"

Xia couldn't even form the words now, her mind racing at all the possibilities; all she could do was stare into Nancy's lust-filled eyes and nod obediently. Xia also knew it wasn't her place to question her betters.

"Then let's get started, slut..." Nancy reached into the bag, and Xia watched in anticipation for what was to come next. There were no more questions now. Strange new-age music played in the background as Xia prepared to become Nancy's perfect, eager toy and for all the servitude that would come with it. There was only one question left in Xia's mind. One that she would spend the rest of her life asking. "How can I serve you, Master/Mistress?'

"Kneel," Nancy ordered, her tone firm and commanding.

Xia didn't even hesitate to fall to her knees. She didn't even think about it until she was looking up at Nancy...at her Mistress and her pussy quivered from obeying orders. She took a ragged breath. There hadn't been an opportunity to resist, only to obey.

Xia shuddered again from the rush that came from doing as she was commanded. Her nipples grew hard in the cool air.

"Very good, thank you, Xia. Nice rack! Now, time to show you to the rest of the club." Nancy placed a collar about her. (It was the same as all the other servants wore and led Xia up a hidden set of stairs, to the orgy which was in full swing.)

Xia nodded; she knew her knew purpose was to be used like the slut she was. And followed on her knees up the stairs. Another order, another tingling rush of heat. Her mind raced as she walked. They had clearly burrowed commands deeper into her than she'd thought. She tried not to think about it too much to keep the subsequent arousal at bay.

They arrived at the main room of the club. Many club members were already fucking slaves. Happy Endings Golf Club employees were sucking cocks and eating pussies. Basically, doing whatever deviant act their Masters and Mistress commanded. It was an all-out orgy. A fuckfest, that lasted as long has Happy Endings Golf members wanted.

"Our new slut!" called Nancy. The entire room stopped what they were doing and turned toward Nancy and Xia.

"Stand and let everyone explore you. You don't belong to anyone tonight. You belong to everyone." Nancy ordered.

"Yes Nan...yes Mistress!" stated Xia. She was learning but it would take time. What fun would it be if obedience wasn't beaten in?

Nancy flogged Xia with her bullwhip. "No first names. You address everyone here, even your fellow slaves, as Master or Mistress. Everyone is better than you. After tonight, we will take away your name. You will become slut/cumdump or whore. Whatever your better feels like calling you...do you understand Slut?" questioned Nancy. She pinched Xia's nipples hard.

"Uhmm...yes Mistress? But, what about my family...they'll miss me?" questioned Xia.

Nancy and the rest of Xia's new Mistresses/Masters let out a cackle. "We've paid off your family. This is your family now. Your purpose is to obey. You may not love it yet---but soon you'll yearn for it. Many of our slaves here have chosen to stay even when offered their freedom...now present so everyone can explore your body." said Nancy.

12