Just a Job?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress.." Xia said. She let the words slip from her tongue, dripping with lust, with need unlike any she'd felt before. Her mind reeled. This was so perfect, it had started as a job but now she obeyed. She belonged. She was a slave. A toy. A fuckdoll. Only doing as commanded.

Xia stood in the middle of Happy Endings Golf Club naked, fully exposed, and eager for her next command. She was proud as the various members explored her body and whispered the dirty things they were going to do to her. The twisted things she'd do for her new Masters/Mistress.

Hands, dildos and cocks slid over Xia, leaving shudders of pleasure in their wake. Xia leaned into them, savouring their touch. Xia moaned in joyous pleasure as they squeezed her chest and stroked her pussy.

It all felt so good! Xia shuddered, happy to lose control.

"Oh... Master..." Mia moaned as one man rubbed his turgid cock over her hot pussy, teasing her clit and stoking the flames within her. The wild heat she'd felt with Nancy was nothing compared to this, nothing compared to submitting to the rest of her Masters and Mistresses.

The man pushed Xia to the floor. "I wanted to wait and enjoy you later, but I just couldn't, slut. I hope you forgive me. You know, exhibitionism is something we all practice here."

"I do... oh, I forgive you, Master..." Xia moaned as he dropped his pants and shoved her to the ground. How could she do anything but forgive him? She was so hot, so desperate; how could she be angry at him for satisfying her needs? Xia just wanted to be fucked. She wanted to serve? She wanted to obey?

Xia moaned as she felt his cock slide over her pussy lips, and she threw her head back in pleasure. Her Master's cock slide along her wet folds, rubbing over her clit. It was too much to hold back, too much to resist. She needed him, ached for him. "Oh please, take me, Master... fuck me..."

"No speaking slut, or we'll gag you. Your Betters now give the orders, cumwhore, now, enjoy." The man thrust into her. She cried out as he filled her, her arousal and his command sending her to the brink of release. It was almost too much. Still, she had to please him. He was her Master.

He took his time with her. Thrusting and driving into her as his hands stroked and teased her. There wasn't a part of her that escaped his inspection. All the while, she moaned and gasped, desperate for more, eager to enjoy the twisted pleasure of being ravished.

He teased her through one orgasm after another, all the while driving closer to his own. Thrust by thrust, she ached to meet his hips, grinding and moaning against him. It was all so intense, knowing that she was being used like a toy, knowing she was programmed to enjoy it, and even knowing how wrong it was, she couldn't deny any of the pleasure coursing through her. Xia wanted to serve?

When he finally reached his peak, grunting and thrusting deep into her, it was almost too much for her.

"Oh... yes... Master... cum in me! Fill me up..." She pleaded, aching from the need for it. Her Master grunted, and Xia came as she felt his seed flow into her. An orgasm through her as she shuddered against him. It was amazing, so hot. She'd never imagined being owned like this could be so amazing. She collapsed against the floor, gasping in pleasure.

"That was perfect, cum whore; I knew you'd make a great addition when you applied for this job." The man panted as he slid out of her. "Now, rest here; the rest of the club needs to explore your body. Then we'll take you to the dorms where you can begin your job of serving."

"Thank you, Master..." Xia whimpered as he left her, splayed naked and dripping cum on the floor. A new Mistress presented herself. Xia smiled as she started licking the pussy.It had started as a job, but now she was a slave for the rest of her life. Xia was so happy. Xia couldn't wait to see what Happy Endings had in store for her. What delightful perversions lay in servitude?

(I love to hear from my readers; please rate and comment!)

12